Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
ubongephraim

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

You have to make your own decisions. They can go either sides. But one thingyou should keep I'm mind is : You won't lose by selling or not selling. You got them free. So no matter what happens. Your not losing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

if I have received a token from a gift, I immediately sell it and sign it with ethereum, right now I am better to hold ethereum than holding a prize coin, because usually after ICO the price will continue to decline and do not know it will go up, unless the coin really does not have price then I keep it.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

Now if you keep the tokens, the price will go down and you will regret it. No token at this time can go up and bring in profits. If you are a bounty hunter, sell it immediately. Because that is the amount you really deserve and do not expect the price to rise

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

For me if i were you i will check how much the coin is worth..Is the price of the coin already have a price like ICO price? If that coin already have an ICO price i think you can sell it but if they didn't reach their ICO price you better hold it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

I'm sure that every developer of the ICO projects always say that the price of the tokens or coins will be higher some months later and keep holding. However, to decide holding or selling, analyze the potential of the tokens whether it is promising or not. Additionally, look at the market rate. If the token has at least same price as in the ICO, it is no matter to sell. But, of too lower than ICO, hold it until better price.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Derler1599

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

I think the best tactic is to sell 50% and 50% hold. I hold several times in the hope of a great price, and eventually lost almost all the money earned. If the project is really promising, then you can take a chance and wait for a big price.
Maeve Millay
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Sell coins now is a bad choice, because now you can buy for cheap... and it is better to hold. Unfortunately, many people confuse it and can not chose correctly between holding or selling them.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

I suggest to read first the development of the token or if you are afraid of losing to your token, you can simply sell it 50% and the rest you hold
yes, if we need more, we can sell a little to use in daily life but if we don't, just hold your tokens until the are listed on exchanges then we can decide to keep holding or selling all tokens, however at this moment the price is quite low for you to sell, may be the token you are holding may loosing value lower than ICO price, you can sell as long as you accept to loss some profit.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
saint647

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

I would advise you to analyze the coin yourself and see if it is good enough. You can also consider the opinion of top crypto analyst to decide. If it is good then hold it but if it isn't then sell it to invest in good projects.
JennetCK

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

[PROFISH.IO]

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

Every developer said that and it is in the roadmap of the project. They will say thst there will be a big release for their project to upgrade and the price of their coin will surge. But, the important thing is it will be your decision to sell it immediately or not. And also, it depends on what you need. If you want to have an experience, you can try holding it.

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

Sell a portion of the tokens as there are no guarantee that the price of any token will hit the moon, at least, cash in some rewards
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

Most of the token I received from bounty, I sold it. I already traded it with BTC when I received the token. I usually don't believe in that message of the developer that something is coming big so hold your tokens because in my experience, the token dumps when I hold it and it contradicts the message of the developer. Just like this coin, ADB. When I received my bounty reward, it was at $800 then I hold it for a month because the devs told that something is coming or it will be bigger. I watched it and it was going down. I almost lost $500 that time. I regret not selling it immediately.
aghedo1

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

I suggest to read first the development of the token or if you are afraid of losing to your token, you can simply sell it 50% and the rest you hold
At least he still has another 50 percent to profit from if the price really go up, we should avoid getting too greedy, nothing wrong in liquidating a part of our asset even if prices are not exactly what we anticipated
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

It is not possible to decide about the coin this way
 As project manager will always say that price will increase in future.. but you need to check about this. I suggest to sell 50 % tokens if you are not able to decide.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

Now, with a falling market, holding tokens is not very good. However, we all believe that tokens will grow soon. In this case, it is better to hold a good token in the portfolio. But only if it is good (reliable team, interesting project, working product). You can also sell the tokens now, and when they fall even more - buy again and hold.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:21:23 PM

After doing bounty work and you received some token for the work you done for them  i Will advice you to hodl your token after some time you sell it off.
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

I am not convinced as to what those so called experts said. Nobody can really foresee the end result of those tokens at this stage. Set your views in a more bouyant way. Who knows? I'd say hold your tokens for quite sometime - up until the market had an upturn. Then and only then, you can decide what to do with those tokens.
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

If you like the project and their plans you should hold it, if you think the project is trash and has no future then you should sell them.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:16:12 PM

I think it's better to wait and not to sell tokens. From a small number of tokens after the sale you will not get rich, and in the future the price will be much higher.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

No one know this thing about sell or buy,becose crypto is very unstable and price can drop at any moment or going up again,u need to do decision self.In my opinion i read always telegram group where my tokens is ,and news about that project,and check activity if all this information is good only then i hodl..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: