Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

Check on the project if it really has long-term potential. Because if it has, its price has the tendency to pump later on especially when the crypto markets recover. Also, check if the rewards you receive from bounty is big enough compared the total quantity of the coins. If you receive a big ratio, then its good to hodl your coin for a while and check how the coin moves in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djprobsbd

Activity: 686
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
You should read whitepaper of project and learn more about it to decided. The right decision is in you.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:39:02 PM

indeed trading requires the technique of trading properly and correctly, one of which is the right and correct decision making. as a trader you must be optimistic about the decision you will take.
for tokens that you get and are confused about going to sell them immediately or want to wait for the price to rise, it depends on the sales target you specified earlier. if you haven't met your sales target, my advice is to keep holding it for the next few weeks.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gralph

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

One quality of a business man is the ability to take decisions for him or herself. This principle also replicates in the blockchain technology, therefore selling or holding your coin is a personal decision because you are to liable for your profit and equally your loss as a private business owner.

But considering the unprecedented nature of the crypto market, i will advice you sell your coin if you are having a pressing need to settle with, but if you are buoyant enough to take care of your personal needs without the token then i will advice you keep the token for as long as it will last for it to appreciate.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Well, no one knows what the future of that token might be. What will it become. It could be getting better or getting worse. You should be able to make up your mind and decide. You can start by searching their company history and their track record. If they're good then you have nothing to worry about. You can hold the token with no worries, but if the company is so so, you may want to sell the token.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:26:12 PM

it depends on you, since its your own token, there's no one can dictate you to hold or to sell it, you can sell it whenever you want, you can also hold it if you want to. make your own decision, dont rely on others even with your funds.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

I will advise you like at the market and see whether it is to your satisfaction to sell. I wouldn't like to sell and lose at the end so I am holding all my coins.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

I will advice you not to sell it now just hold it for sometime it's good to hodl any token been giving to you after you have particpated in doing there bounty.
Privento

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

This is what happens, you have to make your own decisions. But one thing you should keep, keep your tokens.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:44:09 PM

personally, I would hold any coin these days. The market seems to recover soon, and if you will sell now, you will regret in some time when your bounty tokens will value mach more. But this is just an opinion and you should decide by your self
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

If the token worth selling, you can sell and and exchange it to ethereum,  keep the ethereum till the market is OK for final sales. But if the token is not worth selling, just keep calm for the token to be reasonable for sell.
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:48:12 PM

Well, see for yourself,depending on what tokens you got,how much they are promising,what's behind them,and so on,and then you'll know what is the price now and what is to come,the market is as they say a thing is not predictable
mr.nby

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

In principle, no one will make a decision for you. The more that we do not know what tokens are. If you are involved in projects, you should know if they are worth attention. Tokens of good projects are worth keeping because certainly their value will increase a lot.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

If the token already has a market, of course you have to sell it if you want to sell it. And you must pay attention to the price of the token. If you have exceeded the ICO price, of course you have to sell it.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

You can see that the crypto market has a lot of altcoins, they can not grow at the same time and their value increases as the market stabilizes and the project is really good. If you evaluate the project really well, there are good roadmap then you can keep tokens of that project. If the project is not promising then you should sell them and hold top altcoins as they will grow faster and stronger than the weak altcoins.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

I will suggest that you hold the token patiently until when the market recover from the fall because if you sell now,you do not know when the price will grow but if it is not a potential coin, I will suggest that you sell and buy more potential coin.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

Previously, after receiving the tokens on my wallet, I kept them for several years and got quite a huge profit. And now, when the market on the bottom, I sell tokens as soon as they get on the stock exchange
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

now this situation on the market, it is not advisable to sell the coins. since the great recession. better to let them lie
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Depending on you, if you think that token can make you big profit at this time, just sell your token. If you think you are not profitable at this time, hold it until you get a profit.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:35:17 PM

It depends on you, because the decision is in your own hands. If you think the token can make you clap, of course sell. If you don't hold your token until you get a profit. But if I just sell it because the token is now unclear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: