Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4747 times)
XiaoRui

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
In this case, use the simplest strategy.
50% are selling now and take the cash away, the rest are released for storage in case of further growth.
So you will remain under any circumstances with a profit.

Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

You just have to follow your mind because its very difficult to take decision in such situation. I will advise you to sell if you need money and will advise you not to sell if you don't need money urgently.

novie voresta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

If you believe in the project and if it's has a big potential to grow, You should keep it and wait. If you want a quick profit, then sell immediately.
Tanzion27

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

The best way to do it is really depends on the circumstances/needs, if you badly need an immediate funds so better sell it right away, even the price is not that kind of high, but that's the reality. But if you not yet need it, better to hold it for a month or two.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

there is no point in selling your tokens at a cheap price. keep your tokens and soon their price will grow
abitgelluh

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:57:59 PM

it all depends on you if you need money then sell the tokens you receive from the bounty but if you want more income then I suggest that you hold the coins you receive until the coins enter a bigger market
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:47:30 AM

Consider now price has increased, then holders will sell the tokens then price will be lower. if again some buys request coins then coin price would be higher. this is the thing happen at every time. however, that thing can be managed by team. if they say this would be higher i think hold for some time. but it is risky, if you are fine with current price sell it.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:06:14 AM

Well i guess you are the right person to answer such question because of the knowledge you might have about ICO. Sometimes you might want to hold unto a token until its value has increased a little above it before you sell.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:17:25 AM

Just observe if the token volume for one week then if you found something that it is not good for your token then just sell it out. The most important thing is you have a sure profit with in a good price.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:26:30 AM

Well its your decision making, but for me if its fresh reward then hold it for now and wait for the better price. If you think that your tokens have a good value already then you can sell it. But all the tokens need a patience in order to have more profitable in the future.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

If we recieve token from ICO we need to hold it until such time that the price will become fully develop. If we are going to sell it when the product is on the stage of developing we can't really gain it because I believ ethat the price will too low on the exchange. Maybe we can earn on it if we are going to hold the token and wait for the time when the price rise up high in the near future.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:31:56 AM

If we recieve token from ICO we need to hold it until such time that the price will become fully develop. If we are going to sell it when the product is on the stage of developing we can't really gain it because I believ ethat the price will too low on the exchange. Maybe we can earn on it if we are going to hold the token and wait for the time when the price rise up high in the near future.

If you receive it just like that it's most likely a useless token anyway.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:35:17 AM

direct selling, no need to hesitate. I just waited for the distribution of tokens and launch tokens on the market, still waiting for a long time. you have a chance to sell, just sell it. because the increase in the token exchange rate will not be as significant as bitcoin or etherum.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
reil2014

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:39:43 AM

Im not good on making decisions, some of the token i hold because i love the project, i mean the token is close to my heart. Funny but thats true, some token i just hold it for 6months to year then sold.
poenjabie

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:40:57 AM

basically all the decisions go back to each of us, but when the prices of  bitcoin and other altcoins are going down like nowadays, it would be better if we hold on first while waiting for prices to rise, we still focus on another bounty, no one can predict a price tokens will be good or bad, keep read much, and finally, the decision must be in  your own hands
Ajadey4

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

The company would definitely be out to promote their coins and stand behind it. What do you expect?  If you were in their shoes would you say otherwise?  And for the expert, they have alwa6been around to predict like that, and you and I pretty know that price fluctuations coupe go against expert analysis sometimes. It now depends on you to hold or to sell, either way, you are not an invesytoras your rewards came from a bounty campaign, that way, you do not lose anything. The ball is in your court to decide.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

Its depends in your decision, if you think you need money right away then its time for you to trade. Make sure it is listed in exchanges.
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

You have to decide for yourself actually, because no one can be sure whether the the price will rise or fall, I'll rather you make good research on your own to know the potential of the product, for you to conclude.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

the choice is in yourself, you want to sell it at this time? or waiting as the team says it will grow taller. this is your decision, but I think you have to have a basic knowledge of investment. because this is what distinguishes you as a bounty hunter and if you invest.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:48:10 PM

It is completly upon you whether you want to sell or hold tokens that you have received from bounty campaigns. However, my suggestion is you sell bounty tokens right after you get them or hold for  at least six months. If you sell shortly, you may get more profit because in general, coins rise in prices upon being listed on exchanges.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: