Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:46:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
Tawong38

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

I think the last decision or say to hold/sell is base on your intuition which you think can help you.the comment of other is just your basis as you create the decision in your head always remember that taking risk is either make you earn or make you loss.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

If you don't need the money right now I wouldn't sell them at this point in time...wait for them to get into a oversold condition
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

In most cases, when tokens came to the wallet. We must immediately look at which exchange they are trading and at what price. If the price is accepted, then I advise immediately to sell and not wait. Otherwise, you can burn with these tokens.
Valentyzer

Activity: 206
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

It depends on the quantity of the token and its present accumulative value. But for me I will say you should hold I believe before year runs out we will witness small bullrun
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

If you need money and your pocket is empty than you should sell the tokens. But if you don't need much money than sell some and hold some.It will be better.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

All companies will always claim that their token will be higher. If the company is decent then you can sell most of the tokens and to buy them later much cheaper.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

You need to study doing a analysis activity without somebody. A recommendation from experts can be not right about team I haven't a comment. The better to studying, anyway this your money.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

I want to share my experience. Personally, I had a situation when tokens came to me. I decided that I'll pay when the price rises. And the price for a long time did not rise and almost stood still, and then fell to the very bottom. And the tokens are gone and no one needs them now. And he could make good money. Since then, almost immediately I sell tokens on the stock exchange.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

sell 50% hold 50%, so if price is down you already sold 50% that mean you lose just 50.
but if the price is rise you will lose 50% too because you already sold 50% before.
it just my opinoin, make your decision.
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

When you realize that selling in such a market is the last thing you can do.
I understand you don't do day trading, so keep your coins quiet.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
araalfaris

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:32:04 PM

You can see from the bounty you are working on. if it's good, you hold the token. because it will potentially exceed ico's price. but if ico doesn't reach hard cap, it's better to sell your bounty token.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:36:28 PM

You can monitor how the ICO project is working. The team who is working 24 hours a day and is really getting their support to their investors could create a good market for their coins. Yet understand that not all are really successful because investing in cryptocurrency is a big risk so if you really need the money then do sell it. If not just wait and see how the coin is doing in the cryptocurrency market.

retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:58:05 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
If the coin has been listed in the market you will know the results. You can trust the development team, but usually, it also takes a long time. You have to be smart at reading opportunities, if the price is high enough then sell, if possible to buy back and get more coins then it is quite profitable, especially if the next price increase is better.

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

if you got token from your work like bounty or airdrop, you have to see it website about their crowdsale is it reached hard cap or softcap. if it reach hardcap you can hold your token cause there are lot of people want that token or you can see about their project. so you have to learn about your token first before selling it

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:02:00 AM

It will be better to hold these tokens. You will never sell them for a good price now. Think about the future profit and better hold. Probably, you will be offered to exchange them for other alts - you can also use this option.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

everyone's business is to sell or not. if you believe in this project, then leave it better. someone immediately sells and earns on it a little at a time
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

That would depend on what type of of coins did you recieved if you think it has no future better sell it if it is already listed in the market but if it is moving remarkably better to hold it.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:42:59 AM

All life is a gamble, and nobody obviously has a certain answer.
The statistics say that tokens almost always lose value.
However, if you are lucky enough to spot a pump in time, you can really get rich. Who knows ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:16:18 AM

everyone's business is to sell or not. if you believe in this project, then leave it better. someone immediately sells and earns on it a little at a time
Yes, it`s true. If your research work of the project make a conclusion that it`s a promising and good project you should not sell tokens immediately, more profitable for you will hold them and then make a good profit. If you don`t believe in this project you should sell it all.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

It is depends which tokens you received, if you convinced from the project of the company then hold those tokens otherwise you can sell those tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: