Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:13:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4747 times)
kencot

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

if the price is high, you can directly sell it. but if it's low, it would be better if we hold it back until the price rises again and stabilizes. we must be able to maintain our crypto well so as not to suffer a big loss. besides, we also don't know whether the price of the token that we hold will rise or not. therefore, we can hold it first
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
You should hold until those tokens of yours gain a reasonable price before you sell. That is, if you are into trading. But if you believe in the project and its product (if there is), then you should probably hold on to them so you can utilize them in that product. These are actually your most practical options.

Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:50:16 PM

I think you have to take several things into account to make that decision, the first thing is that if you really need the money? it is better to sell them to pay for what you need, even if you are looking for predictions this market is too variable, so do not let yourself be guided by analysts and better observe the environment yourself.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

Hold it man, The price of that token will pump soon, you will regret everything if you sell it immediately, because sometimes a few weeks after the releasing of bounty tokens, the token pumps. So wait for a month to sell it. Be patient. Smiley

Price of token depending on market demand. Indeed many token pump the price few weeks after listing on exchange but not all token like that and sometimes we receive death token when listing on market
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:46:45 AM

The current encryption market is not very good, most of the cryptocurrency prices are very low. I suggest that you can continue to keep your cryptocurrency and wait for the market to pick up. Because I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will rise again.
luthfi46

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:50:35 AM

it defend on you, if you need cash just sell, if you want invest just hold, but first try checking that token on cmc, did that token has listed on some exchanger or not.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

That fully depends on you. If you needed the tokens in return for some monetary needs, you have to exchange it. But when you didn't need, maybe, hold it for a little while and see when the coin really is growing.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

kudosbadazz

Activity: 83

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

it all depends on how attractive and interesting the project was . There are projects which were even shaking when the bounty hasn't ended. There are projects with non skillful bounty managers . Well the markets these days does not favour weak tokens . It won't survive so it all depends on you. You know the project and the potential it has. You can sell it and the next thing you see is "rise" and you can also sell it along the current market price and never regret selling it .

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

all of that depends on the sales target that you have specified before. if you meet the target you set, you can immediately sell it. but if you haven't, you can hold it for a while.
romeo robert

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

If the token you get already listed on an Exchange you can simply sell it. But if you thought the token that will have a great future ahead of you better hold your token to its price being good.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

Maybe u can sell 50% and hold another 50% wait for the price to be a rise?  Grin
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

Really depends on the project man. If you believe in it and it's a solid project hodl on to it, if not sell at first sight.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

selling only when it is in the appropriate price expectations. If it's too late for that matter then the loss will be felt because of the price will continue to go down slowly. but many cases occur this will rise again but in longer periods of time that could be estimated. can wait till that time I think it would be a pretty remarkable advantage from taking off in value must be in the bargain.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

I would say sell the half of the tokens you've received and hodl the remaining half, that way you are not going to regret your decisions because half could be right and the other half could be wrong. It would be good if you mentioned what tokens you are talking about so we could give you another further advice for that, if the project is great, the team is big, and they have raised bigger funds in just a small period of time.

Then holding your tokens would be a great idea without a doubt. The final decision is yours to be made. You could also consider the way "Sell high, buy low" if you are going to do Day Trading for more profits.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Congrates  Smiley The answer is connected with their trends but I think that you can sell them if you are not going to work with them, and you can also to wait for a little bit for the larger income.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

Prices are not bright right now so you should consider holding if you believe your coins are good ones. Hold longer because it might increase
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

if the token you get is already registered on the exchange, you can sell it, but first look at the price of the token that you get, whether you want it or not. if it's still cheap I suggest to keep the tokens you get.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

it depends on the project you follow if you believe that the token that you hold has good enough potential so you should hold it back
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

Obviously depends on too many factors for anyone to give advice. I'd only sell if the price was higher now than during the ICO, which is unlikely I'd guess in this market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: