Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:05:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

You need to check trade volumes, prize, graphs  of the coins that you have before you decided. Some of the coins has very low volume that it can be not a good time to sell, on the other hand if your coins prize continuously going down you can sell them and you may buy them with a lower prize. In conclusion first check your coins project if its worth to hold or not, then decide.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

I will tell you this, learn how to make decision on your own and once you make such decision let it be final. In crypto its very hard to make the right decision. I will sight an example, some investors bought Ripple at launch price of $0.002 and just late last year, 1 Ripple worth $3.75. Tell me is possible that those that bought Ripple at $0.002 will still have Ripple when it was $3.75?. Therefore its difficult to make right decision.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:18:04 PM

I tend to see ICO sales, if success (at least 75%) there is a guarantee that the token will enter the big exchange and if the sale does not reach a minimum of 75%, I will sell it.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:19:49 PM

It depends on many factors. In short, if the project is very good, then holding long term is better otherwise just sell most or all of the tokens on listing pop.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

Hold is the best thing at this moment. Personally, I hold my all tokens because the whole crypto market is a bearish market. So at this time is a very very bad time for sell. But I saw some people are selling their tokens. But don't sell your tokens with that condition. If you selling your tokens now, definitely, you sell with losing.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
If the expert says it is not good enough to go a higher price, but it is better to sell it after you receive it. Remember that majority of the ICO are not good to hold that is why you have to choose which coin is good to keep and hold.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:17:46 PM

Well it all comes down to one thing and one thing only. Do you believe in said token? Do you believe in its team? Do you believe in the team's vision for the future? Does this coin have a real use case? Do you think people would need such a token in the near (1 to 5 years) time? If you said yes to all of those question I would hold. Otherwise..... I would still hold lol but that is just because I am a collector more than an investor

Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

You should look at the project of the tokens that you have and make sure that you understand the kind of project that it is, once you understand if the project is good or bad then you can make a decision on what to do with the coins. If you find out it is a good coin and that the creators are working tirelessly on the coin then you can hold the coins
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

if I will just choose to sell because most of the tokens from the ICO project cannot last long in the market. wait a few weeks when the price has gone up and we have gotten a profit then sell. don't be greedy waiting for prices to peak because most ICO tokens cannot last long and coin prices tend to fall after a few months. then exchange with bitcoin. it's better to save bitcoin than save ICO coins.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
maiden

Activity: 457

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

If you really want to have money and youre contented om the value of that coin, you may sell it whenever you want. You can hold it too if you want to receive huge amount or you may trade it and use it as your investment on some projects.

jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 06:23:41 AM

I am also a bounty hunter and presently crypto market is falling down and down and in my views this is not a right time to sell your tokens which you received from bounty hunting. if you can hold these tokens and sell when the price of tokens rise then you will get high profit so i suggest you to hold your tokens.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Klovezio

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

If you really want to have money and youre contented om the value of that coin, you may sell it whenever you want. You can hold it too if you want to receive huge amount or you may trade it and use it as your investment on some projects.
I think that you should be held only tokens of strong projects. Now there are very few really good projects. It is necessary to carefully analyze the project's Telegram and team's social accounts for correct conclusions.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

what determines the price of rising or falling is the market conditions, we cannot predict whether the tokens we have will rise or even be wasted when entering the market. you should wait if you want to be better. currently the market is not good for the size of the bounty hunters.
Calligula

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

I think 50% better you sell and 50% you save, that's my opinion
kokrokok

Activity: 447

Koinomo

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:57:48 AM

I feel strange with you, when many people are happy because they have got payment from the bounty but here you are confused Cheesy
the decision to sell or hold is yours if you feel satisfied with the current results so you can sell it but if you still feel lacking or believe if you will have a high price in the future then hold is the choice you have to do

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

Mentioning the tokens would have been helpful for us to help you make good decisions by checking out the project, my advice is for you to do proper research about the project and the team behind it then you check their roadmap if they actually have a working or will have a working product in future.
bibka33

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

Of course they need to be kept until the price for them grows up so do not even think about selling them for a low price, but it's up to you to make your decision.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

you can not be right every time as some times you sell and after that coin reaches at ATH and some time you hold it value goes down. it should be your strategy at what point of time you will sell your coins. if you believe in project than it must be hold for long term otherwise you can just sell it when you see good price.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

I feel strange with you, when many people are happy because they have got payment from the bounty but here you are confused Cheesy
the decision to sell or hold is yours if you feel satisfied with the current results so you can sell it but if you still feel lacking or believe if you will have a high price in the future then hold is the choice you have to do
all decisions are with each of us, as a hired hunter, we must be able to make our own decisions whether it's better to sell or hold our coins. and to ensure your choice, you must always monitor the progress of your coins so you don't have to hesitate to hold or hold. we must be able to analyze projects that we have followed whether they will develop or not have the potential to continue to increase.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

Should you still be patient and don't rush to sell tokens. You should monitor the development of the token, the token good will certainly experience growth. You have to hold the coins for the long term. With your long term has the advantage for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: