Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received some tokens. Should I sell or hold?  (Read 4745 times)
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:01:28 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?
I think you should wait for long time until the value of your bounty tokens will have a good price, i also experience your situation right now, i got my first bounty token and then after 3days it dump immediately there value that's why bounty tokens should always sell immediately.

Why to think that he should wait? This headline, like a opening comment from creator of this thread, are universal, you can apply it on every single project. Without a name
of the project, for us to be able to check it, some additional info about project itself we can give any advice.
   Some project tokens are good for keeping, some are not worth to even fill out the form for airdrop. Next time when we see similar thread we should ask for more informations,
there is no point to discuss it when we don`t know any clue about project, what they do, who is behind it, etc.
After receiving the token I immediately look at market conditions in advance. When they rang up on I will be selling the token. because of these conditions would be very beneficial to us to use it to sell more of the token in order to profit and not miss an opportunity like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gambit1

Activity: 980
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

Our main enemy in the market is ourselves. Our faith in the project blinds us. Take as a basis one formula, " investment-breakeven-profit-20% in case of a huge growth of the asset."In your case, you have not invested. You can redo this formula, but always stick to one strategy. Sometimes, one of many projects gives a big profit at a distance, this is another factor that makes us believe in the next project. It's not! That's lucky.
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

There's no any sense to sell them now,the cryptomarket is currently at the absolute bottom ,just get some patience and wait a few more months,I am sure the price of your tokens will be maybe not too much but still higher than now.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

I am a full time bounty hunter. But I am not good at making decisions. Because recently I have received some tokens from a bounty campaign. Now I am really confused about, should I sell the tokens or should I hold them for the price to be a rise?

Note: The token company is saying that the price will go higher. On the other hand, some experts are saying that the token is not good enough to go higher price. What should I do?

for my opinion hold is better, no point u sell now caused the price is vy low  Embarrassed
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

Sure, you should hold them. If you have an opportunity to sell a small part, than do it, but it would not benefit you so much as it could in the nearest future. Just keep holding your coins and wait for the green market.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

I think that now it is not worth selling anything. You will get a penny for your coins or tokens. It is better to save them until they grow market.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

It all depends on you and yoyr plans for those tokens. You can decide to hold or to sell. If any of them is a good project tokens and you are not in desperately need of money, you can decide to keep them for long term thereby building solid portfolio for the future.
sleepless

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

If the project is weak, the team does not promote this project, then it is better to get rid of these tokens. It is better to leave the tokens of a decent project for a long time and they will grow when the market grows.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

for my opinion hold is better, no point u sell now caused the price is vy low  Embarrassed
I suggested to hold it. with the State of the market as the price of a given token is not so great. so it would be good with using it for future held, it is also useful to gain more profits in the future and support for the enhancement of the development support of the coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

I basically, first analyze a specific coin or token, then draw conclusions about what to do with this asset. Now basically, most tokens need to be sold, because their price is only falling.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

Sure, you should hold them. If you have an opportunity to sell a small part, than do it, but it would not benefit you so much as it could in the nearest future. Just keep holding your coins and wait for the green market.
waiting and holding is the only way that can be done now. but as long as we hold back whether the price of tokens will all be green? what if the price of the altcoin I have is falling and may not be worth it in the future?
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

For now I think if your on my shoe I will just tell you to hold your bounty token why because the market is to poor selling it now is just not making any sense try and hodl for some time.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

If it is from bounty, if they advice you to sell it freely, you can, but when the community said that there will be an opportunity when you hold it, the price might go higher further so believe in them. Also holding their coin might be a sign of appreciation.

imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:17:58 AM

Whether you want to hold or sell depends on your own judgment, no one else can tell you what to do. But I know that bounty hunters usually sell and they may not be able to afford the loss. You judge according to your financial ability.

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

I would recommend to hold these coins, because the token has already lost the price if you compare it to the ICO price. So just stay calm and hold these coins until another bull run, because these tokens could make you rich in the nearest future.
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

In my opinion I think you should hold because the market is trying to recover and soon the price is going to move up so that will be double profit in the near future. Crypto is not gonna die so do not fear.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:57:25 AM

Yes, you must be able to double-check the project you are following. If they say that the token that you get the price can go up, you better hold it back. But if you sell it now you will also suffer losses. It's better that you remain patient and make long-term investments.

GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

You need to first of all check the market value before you make your decision. If it's okay for you, you can sell. But if it's at a low price and you feels like it's going to make big income in the future, you can hold for the main time.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:19:55 AM

You got tokens, great. If I were you, I would sell them if they bargain, whatever the price. If not, then you have no options. In any case, your tokens will soon become garbage with a very high probability. It is better not to store them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

When I was starting out, I just hodl them. There was one time that the airdrop tokens I have, got listed to an exchange and the value of my toklens went as high as 2000USD.  But i never sold them. As days go by the value starts going down little by little, at the moment it's value is 30USD.  One of the reasons why I didn't sell, back then was because I was new. New to everything. I did not even know how to use an exchange and was so afraid to send tokens, I was afraid that it get lost or something. I would not suggest dumping them right away but just trust your instinct. And you needs would greatly affect your decisions. as for me, when i have a lot of bills to pay I sell right away hahaha it's not good but when you have no other options then you go look for the best token you can trade on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: