Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225832 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:07:25 PM

In this topic, complete freedom of speech and anarchy

Except for the 303 comments you have deleted  Cheesy

Might as well just keep deleting them dude. Theymos isn't going to close my thread, but you can delete my comments from this one.
Because rights and freedoms should only be for normal peoples. Not for trolls like you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:56:01 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 04:11:03 PM by mprep

"You can not patent code. You can only patent an invention which is implemented in your code. An invention is a new and unique way of doing something. Most of all, it must be something nobody did before. If anyone used the same technique which you describe in your patent, that's called prior art and invalidates your patent. So trying to get a patent on something somebody else invented and implemented in code would be futile. ..."

No shit. Relevance?

Did you somehow forget your dev is crypto's biggest patent troll?

While I am unsure on the matter, I think nChain has the largest portfolio of patents in the crypto currency and Blockchain space. Not knowing your definition of "patent troll" -- not exactly a dictionary term -- I really have no way to respond to your question.

Incidentally, the title of 'your dev' is a complete non-sequitur, seeing as 'dev' is pretty universally applied to 'the peeps who write the code'. An activity that CSW (am I safe in assuming it is him to which you refer?) pays others to do. And, of course, that whole 'your' thing.

Though whatever the outcome of that little sidebar, it sheds exactly zero light upon the questionable relevance of the quoted tirade by BitcoinFX.

Try again? Or let BitcoinFX speak for him/herself?

"You can not patent code. You can only patent an invention which is implemented in your code. An invention is a new and unique way of doing something. Most of all, it must be something nobody did before. If anyone used the same technique which you describe in your patent, that's called prior art and invalidates your patent. So trying to get a patent on something somebody else invented and implemented in code would be futile. ..."

No shit. Relevance?

Did you somehow forget your dev is crypto's biggest patent troll?

Apparently being a fraud and a conman wasn't low enough for him.

This ^

- https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv/blob/master/LICENSE

"Open BSV License
Copyright (c) 2019 Bitcoin Association

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

1 - The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
2 - The Software, and any software that is derived from the Software or parts thereof,
can only be used on the Bitcoin SV blockchains. The Bitcoin SV blockchains are defined,
for purposes of this license, as the Bitcoin blockchain containing block height #556767
with the hash "000000000000000001d956714215d96ffc00e0afda4cd0a96c96f8d802b1662b"
and
the test blockchains that are supported by the un-modified Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
THE SOFTWARE.

Version 0.1.1 of the Bitcoin SV software, and prior versions of software upon which it was based,
were licensed under the MIT License, which is included below.

The MIT License (MIT)

Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Satoshi Nakamoto
Copyright (c) 2009-2015 Bitcoin Developers
Copyright (c) 2009-2017 The Bitcoin Core developers
Copyright (c) 2017 The Bitcoin ABC developers
Copyright (c) 2018 Bitcoin Association

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN
THE SOFTWARE."

Which came first the chicken or the egg ?

CSW is not Satoshi and BSV is not Bitcoin.

It's time to BUILD, a solid legal case against BSV. - SWIM

- https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2016/07/blockstream-commits-patent-nonaggression

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (5/8) Movie CLIP - Invincible Sword Goddess (2000) HD
- https://youtu.be/X5SaZ8EmSpw *Satire*

Cheesy

You fail to establish any relevancy for your spouting. You also seem to have a rather flawed understanding of IP law. Lesson one: patents and copyrights are two completely different things.

Exactly what point do you think you are making by quoting the Open BSV License?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4861

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:34:16 AM

Bitcoin is scam created by darknet pedophiles.
You can say that again but we both know you're not telling the truth but trying to fool some naive crypto users and investors who aren't aware of the BSV team imposter situation.
I have a question for you if bitcoin is a scam created by the darknet as you said. Why did Craig claim to be bitcoin creator and also use the word "Bitcoin Satoshi vision" to inherit the legacy of something you said to be scam?

This is a great point. If Craig had launched his coin (it was never meant to be its own coin BTW, it was meant to be Bitcoin Cash -- they just lost the hash war for the BCH ticker) under a different name that didn't have the word "Bitcoin" in it, I think it would have been a lot less controversial. Nobody in the Bitcoin community would have minded.

But he didn't do this. Instead, he pursued the exact same tactics that BCH uses against BTC, with the added lie that he is Satoshi, and now its a sliver of BCH, which is a sliver of BTC. He should have learned from BCH's mistakes instead of doubling down on them.

This is an excellent point, what he should have done is launched his own coin and maybe he wouldn't be the laughing stock he is now.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 07:52:27 AM

THEYMOS HELP! CLOSE THIS TROLL'S TOPIC! LOOK WHAT ARE THEY DOING

Quickly, the only coin which can scale, we cant have that, Hell, No.

Sayonara BTC was nice knowing you, but things to do and places to go.
Next one Ethereum another sitting lame duck.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:27:44 AM

Too bad that almost all BSV transactions are being made by the same handful of addresses.
What? Are you saying they're... spamming to fake their transactions? Say it isn't so cause I need to believe!

Given all the spam that disappeared from bitcoin once the block size battle was resolved it doesn't surprise me they'd do something like that.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 08:58:06 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 04:08:15 PM by mprep

Too bad that almost all BSV transactions are being made by the same handful of addresses.
What? Are you saying they're... spamming to fake their transactions? Say it isn't so cause I need to believe!

Given all the spam that disappeared from bitcoin once the block size battle was resolved it doesn't surprise me they'd do something like that.

Define SPAM, especially on BitCoin where it costs fees to send txs.

I ll give u a hint

How about productive network capacity demonstration or real use.

Spam happens on free internet, metanet will fix all that

THEYMOS HELP! CLOSE THIS TROLL'S TOPIC! LOOK WHAT ARE THEY DOING

Quickly, the only coin which can scale, we cant have that, Hell, No.

Sayonara BTC was nice knowing you, but things to do and places to go.
Next one Ethereum another sitting lame duck.

Yes. The only use case for lame ducks I know is:

Hodle it for a while and eat it, Peking style

Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Viper1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:08:15 AM

I ll give u a hint

You've been here long enough to not be so clueless.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Spam_transactions

The network was being spammed to inflate the transactions in order to attempt to justify increasing the block size. And yes, it costs money and they were willing to do that. When they didn't get their way, miraculously they started bitcoin cash and the spam on bitcoin went away. Go figure.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 09:17:41 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2019, 04:04:33 PM by mprep

Miners are running the show, the backbone, the creation of blocks, the verification of everything

If they don't do all such, they might get orphaned and risk losing chunks of money or even entire long term investments.

It is redicules to believe some reconciliation with thick clients (slow nodes) on RasPI piss would do anything good

Watch this

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZeroNoncense/status/1188187298652930049?s=20

I ll give u a hint

The network was being spammed to inflate the transactions in order to attempt to justify increasing the block size. And yes, it costs money and they were willing to do that. When they didn't get their way, miraculously they started bitcoin cash and the spam on bitcoin went away. Go figure.

No, not spam again. Rather expensive pointing out / voting for having enough exzess capacity that is needed for exponential growing social networks.

Yes, I m long enough here to get that

Learn, ppl only change things for the good after they got hurt - or better, by figuring out where is better incentives

Viper1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:48:27 AM

I ll give u a hint

No, not spam again. Rather expensive pointing out / voting for having enough exzess capacity that is needed for exponential growing social networks.

Learn, ppl only change things for the good after they got hurt - or better, by figuring out where is better incentives
"We can phase in a change later if we get closer to needing it."

"A higher limit can be phased in once we have actual use closer to the limit and make sure it’s working OK."

"The current threshold is 200KB per block, or about 1000 transactions per block.  I think it should be lowered to 50KB per block.  That would still be more than 100 times the average transactions per block.

The threshold can easily be changed in the future.  We can decide to increase it when the time comes.  It's a good idea to keep it lower as a circuit breaker and increase it as needed."

That's what Satoshi himself had to say about block sizes and "spam". Looks to me like he was more in favor of incremental changes as opposed to just opening it all up. So neither Bitcoin Cash or SV seem to have followed that direction. Neither has Bitcoin to be frank. But SV claiming it's the "original vision" is just laughable.

Viper1

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

I swear it looks like he just copy/pastes some random text about bitcoin from the internet and text spins it, but I can't prove it (yet). Most of his posts (like several other now-banned profiles that used to comment here) are just these out-of-context newsbite essays, with something about BSV tacked on the end of it.
It's more like he takes threads like this and crafts his own "version".

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 02:55:20 PM

I ll give u a hint

"We can phase in a change later if we get closer to needing it."

"A higher limit can be phased in once we have actual use closer to the limit and make sure it’s working OK."

"The current threshold is 200KB per block, or about 1000 transactions per block.  I think it should be lowered to 50KB per block.  That would still be more than 100 times the average transactions per block.

The threshold can easily be changed in the future.  We can decide to increase it when the time comes.  It's a good idea to keep it lower as a circuit breaker and increase it as needed."

That's what Satoshi himself had to say about block sizes and "spam". Looks to me like he was more in favor of incremental changes as opposed to just opening it all up. So neither Bitcoin Cash or SV seem to have followed that direction. Neither has Bitcoin to be frank. But SV claiming it's the "original vision" is just laughable.

Ugg, how much was the costs of fees sending a txs those early times?

Ok, u get it now, for 0 costs - yes u need spam protection.

The rest is a no brainer

But good you had sth to laugh about, it may free up thinking

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 08:39:46 PM

New app on bsv

Thx Jimmy  for efforts

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimmyWinMedia/status/1188530397921103873

Winning

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 11:42:42 AM

This is an endless Loop for some private blokes - u can decide for yourself what you think bitcoin 'is'

We just say, derive it from the Original Definition - > Satoshi White Paper

it follows strictly

BSV is the Original Bitcoin -

- Triggers trolls, I know - cannto fix that

Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:34:34 PM

Prove me wrong ! Still waiting.
What in heaven's name are you talking about?

Where is a proof that CSW is not Satoshi and BSV is not Bitcoin?

Prove me wrong or piss off from BSV, trolls! Still waiting.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 12:53:10 PM

Prove me wrong ! Still waiting.
What in heaven's name are you talking about?

Where is a proof that CSW is not Satoshi and BSV is not Bitcoin?

Prove me wrong or piss off from BSV, trolls! Still waiting.

There is no 100% proof  - never will.

just watch his latest interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xap67QIrBNc

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:42:02 PM

lol it is hilarious seeing ppl trying to defend this traaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! HAHAHAHA

Bitcoin does defend itself - by pure design / economics

SegWit / LN / whatelse is not sustainable

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 03:54:30 PM

Bcoreans and SegWit devs just fear to get removed

Out of their power

https://mobile.twitter.com/bsvdragon/status/1113797376248934401?s=21

Triggerd.

Social media trolls as well (writing such spam posts above would just cost too much)

Metanet kills all that free trolling

Cannot wait....

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 04:59:04 PM

Bcoreans and SegWit devs just fear to get removed

Out of their power

https://mobile.twitter.com/bsvdragon/status/1113797376248934401?s=21

Triggerd.

Social media trolls as well (writing such spam posts above would just cost too much)

Metanet kills all that free trolling

Cannot wait....

Metanet won't "kill" anything. Mainly because it will never exist.  

Besides, you guys enjoy trolling for free too much. C'mon just admit it, freche trolle.

The metanet already exists

And yes posting shit here is way too cheap.

No wonder fxtroll is unable to find out the truth (or one need to spam truth more over for him)

Bitcoin is a truth machine. But only on chain.

2nd layer and interfaces introduce just risks. SegShit and anarcho features are biggest risks such that never global bootstrapping can happen. Risk: it is soooo easy to shut btc down.

Bitcoin SV (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:31:16 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2019, 08:06:13 PM by Bitcoin SV

blah blah blah
Don't make me laught, tedious retrogrades. Bitcoin is not monopolist. Bitcoin is not THE ONE. BSV & other forks will digest it soon. And Bitcoin will be die slowly & painfully Wink Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FUTURE IS COMING. AND YOU WILL NEVER STOP US. EVOLUTION & PROGRESS ARE COMING SOON

Bitcoin SV Features

From a technical point of view, Bitcoin SV is the same Bitcoin Cash with increased block size. This factor increases the capacity of the network, as well as its scale. Innovations (smart contracts, decentralized applications) contradict the “true Bitcoin,” so Craig Wright refused them. He did not support the latest network update, which is why the cryptocurrency differs from its previous versions.

Transaction costs. One of the goals of BSV developers was to minimize transaction costs — affordable and fast transactions on a large scale are key to the success of a new cryptocurrency.
Network development. Implementing Satoshi’s view of the existing blockchain required a lot of development work. Therefore, Bitcoin SV is a chain that has undergone more changes than its competitor, Bitcoin ABC.

We are not afraid of any delistings. F@ck Changpeng Zhao, f@ck Erik Voorhees, f@ck Marc Warne, f@ck Samuel Benedict, f@ck Peter Smith, f@ck Ben Reeves, f@ck Jesse Powell. We don't need of these monopolistic retards anymore. New World Order is coming without them. Beautiful Decentralized World without these monopolistic feudals

Bitcoin SV Supporting Exchanges.
Code:
1	CoinEx CoinEx	BSV/USDT	$75,417,727	$140.19	8.90%	Spot	Percentage	Recently
2 MXC MXC BSV/USDT $64,281,429 $140.37 7.58% Spot Percentage Recently
3 CoinBene CoinBene BCHSV/USDT $55,613,643 $141.00 6.56% Spot Percentage Recently
4 CoinEx CoinEx BSV/BCH $48,367,932 $140.20 5.71% Spot Percentage Recently
5 BigONE BigONE BCHSV/USDT $46,776,642 $140.44 5.52% Spot Percentage Recently
6 CBX CBX BCHSV/USDT $46,771,370 $140.40 5.52% Spot Percentage Recently
7 BW.com BW.com BSV/USDT $39,132,020 $140.41 4.62% Spot Percentage Recently
8 OKEx OKEx BSV/USDT $33,136,979 $140.43 3.91% Spot Percentage Recently
9 HitBTC HitBTC BSV/USDT $32,009,873 $140.17 3.78% Spot Percentage Recently
10 Huobi Global Huobi Global BSV/USDT $30,073,339 $140.18 3.55% Spot Percentage Recently
11 55.com 55.com BSV/USDT $27,767,810 $140.62 3.28% Spot Percentage Recently
12 DigiFinex DigiFinex BSV/USDT $27,688,673 $140.35 3.27% Spot Percentage Recently
13 CoinEx CoinEx BSV/BTC $27,650,125 $140.72 3.26% Spot Percentage Recently
14 BiKi BiKi BSV/USDT $15,686,734 $140.53 1.85% Spot Percentage Recently
15 MXC MXC BSV/BTC $15,453,317 $140.31 1.82% Spot Percentage Recently
16 BitAsset BitAsset BSV/TWD $12,628,051 $140.42 1.49% Spot Percentage Recently
17 Bit-Z Bit-Z BCHSV/BTC $12,443,666 $140.62 1.47% Spot Percentage Recently
18 BitAsset BitAsset BSV/USDT $12,340,497 $140.43 1.46% Spot Percentage Recently
19 Coinbit Coinbit BSV/KRW $12,314,933 $140.54 1.45% Spot Percentage Recently
20 BigONE BigONE BCHSV/BTC $12,103,148 $140.76 1.43% Spot Percentage Recently
21 CBX CBX BCHSV/BTC $12,101,130 $140.73 1.43% Spot Percentage Recently
22 BitMart BitMart BSV/USDT $11,368,268 $140.40 1.34% Spot Percentage Recently
23 CoinTiger CoinTiger BCHSV/BTC $10,997,303 $140.63 1.30% Spot Percentage Recently
24 DragonEX DragonEX BSV/USDT $9,675,642 $140.69 1.14% Spot Percentage Recently
25 IDCM IDCM BCHSV/USDT $9,659,749 $140.36 1.14% Spot Percentage Recently
26 Huobi Korea Huobi Korea BSV/KRW $8,897,313 $140.73 1.05% Spot Percentage Recently
27 IDAX IDAX BSV/BTC $8,546,459 $140.68 1.01% Spot Percentage Recently
28 Huobi Global Huobi Global BSV/BTC $8,467,356 $140.72 1.00% Spot Percentage Recently
29 BitForex BitForex BSV/USDT $8,172,949 $140.51 0.96% Spot Percentage Recently
30 HitBTC HitBTC BSV/BTC $7,306,715 $140.55 0.86% Spot Percentage Recently
31 BitForex BitForex BSV/BTC $7,144,974 $140.41 0.84% Spot Percentage Recently
32 DigiFinex DigiFinex BSV/BTC $6,941,717 $140.74 0.82% Spot Percentage Recently
33 OKEx OKEx BSV/BTC $6,735,787 $140.78 0.79% Spot Percentage Recently
34 Upbit Upbit BSV/KRW $6,574,437 $140.46 0.78% Spot Percentage Recently
35 IDCM IDCM BCHSV/BTC $6,293,509 $140.54 0.74% Spot Percentage Recently
36 Dcoin Dcoin BSV/USDT $5,165,221 $140.18 0.61% Spot Percentage Recently
37 BitAsset BitAsset BSV/BTC $5,019,673 $140.69 0.59% Spot Percentage Recently
38 CHAOEX CHAOEX BSV/BTC $4,891,286 $140.52 0.58% Spot Percentage Recently
39 BitMart BitMart BSV/BTC $4,739,561 $140.55 0.56% Spot Percentage Recently
40 Bithumb Bithumb BSV/KRW $4,616,460 $140.37 0.54% Spot Percentage Recently
41 BW.com BW.com BSV/BTC $4,503,381 $139.98 0.53% Spot Percentage Recently
42 Fatbtc Fatbtc BSV/BTC $3,562,515 $136.75 0.42% Spot Percentage Recently
43 ABCC ABCC BCHSV/BTC $3,387,885 $139.71 0.40% Spot Percentage Recently
44 PayBito PayBito BSV/BTC $3,078,924 $140.09 0.36% Spot Percentage Recently
45 Huobi Russia Huobi Russia BSV/USDT $2,361,641 $140.18 0.28% Spot Percentage Recently
46 CHAOEX CHAOEX BSV/USDT $2,170,277 $140.66 0.26% Spot Percentage Recently
47 Bitfinex Bitfinex BSV/USD $1,739,866 $141.90 0.21% Spot Percentage Recently
48 Gate.io Gate.io BCHSV/USDT $1,578,695 $140.37 0.19% Spot Percentage Recently
49 PayBito PayBito BSV/USD $1,548,762 $141.29 0.18% Spot Percentage Recently
50 Huobi Korea Huobi Korea BSV/USDT $1,447,479 $140.18 0.17% Spot Percentage Recently
51 Sistemkoin Sistemkoin BSV/TRY $1,384,185 $140.65 0.16% Spot Percentage Recently
52 BiKi BiKi BSV/BTC $1,342,156 $140.64 0.16% Spot Percentage Recently
53 Coinall Coinall BSV/BTC $1,274,169 $140.75 0.15% Spot Percentage Recently
54 Coinone Coinone BSV/KRW $1,181,066 $140.46 0.14% Spot Percentage Recently
55 Coinsuper Coinsuper BCHSV/BTC $1,129,847 $140.69 0.13% Spot Percentage Recently
56 BKEX BKEX BCHSV/USDT $1,021,637 $140.37 0.12% Spot Percentage Recently
57 ABCC ABCC BCHSV/USDT $977,648 $139.00 0.12% Spot Percentage Recently
58 Poloniex Poloniex BCHSV/USDC $974,069 $139.79 0.11% Spot Percentage Recently
59 Poloniex Poloniex BCHSV/BTC $854,182 $139.70 0.10% Spot Percentage Recently
60 Coinsuper Coinsuper BCHSV/USDT $811,386 $140.49 0.10% Spot Percentage Recently
61 Sistemkoin Sistemkoin BSV/USDT $750,178 $135.10 0.09% Spot Percentage Recently
62 OKEx Korea OKEx Korea BSV/KRW $732,498 $140.20 0.09% Spot Percentage Recently
63 OKEx OKEx BSV/KRW $721,183 $140.20 0.09% Spot Percentage Recently
64 Huobi Korea Huobi Korea BSV/BTC $693,651 $140.72 0.08% Spot Percentage Recently
65 KuCoin KuCoin BCHSV/USDT $665,079 $140.03 0.08% Spot Percentage Recently
66 BitMax BitMax BCHSV/USDT $584,590 $140.27 0.07% Spot Percentage Recently
67 C2CX C2CX BSV/USDT $510,727 $140.42 0.06% Spot Percentage Recently
68 Bittrex Bittrex BSV/BTC $435,606 $140.95 0.05% Spot Percentage Recently
69 Bitsdaq Bitsdaq BSV/BTC $435,583 $140.22 0.05% Spot Percentage Recently
70 Sistemkoin Sistemkoin BSV/BTC $408,169 $140.02 0.05% Spot Percentage Recently
71 Hotbit Hotbit BSV/ETH $401,218 $141.13 0.05% Spot Percentage Recently
72 Hotbit Hotbit BSV/USDT $383,309 $144.94 0.05% Spot Percentage Recently
73 BitMax BitMax BCHSV/BTC $340,552 $140.78 0.04% Spot Percentage Recently
74 Bitfinex Bitfinex BSV/BTC $337,570 $140.55 0.04% Spot Percentage Recently
75 Hotbit Hotbit BSV/BTC $325,940 $142.23 0.04% Spot Percentage Recently
76 ProBit Exchange ProBit Exchange BSV/KRW $300,353 $140.46 0.04% Spot Percentage Recently
77 Bitvavo Bitvavo BSV/EUR $218,174 $140.47 0.03% Spot Percentage Recently
78 ProBit Exchange ProBit Exchange BSV/USDT $214,191 $140.57 0.03% Spot Percentage Recently
79 PayBito PayBito BSV/ETH $197,902 $137.86 0.02% Spot Percentage Recently
80 Bittrex Bittrex BSV/USD $192,537 $142.43 0.02% Spot Percentage Recently
81 KuCoin KuCoin BCHSV/BTC $164,077 $140.25 0.02% Spot Percentage Recently
82 OKEx Korea OKEx Korea BSV/BTC $121,862 $140.81 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
83 Coinbit Coinbit BSV/USDT $75,151 $148.11 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
84 KuCoin KuCoin BCHSV/ETH $73,140 $140.45 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
85 Indodax Indodax BCHSV/IDR $70,295 $138.58 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
86 Mercatox Mercatox BCHSV/BTC $68,989 $108.88 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
87 Sistemkoin Sistemkoin BSV/ETH $66,278 $138.07 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
88 Bibox Bibox BCHSV/USDT $59,660 $140.38 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
89 ProBit Exchange ProBit Exchange BSV/BTC $57,979 $140.13 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
90 Bittrex Bittrex BSV/ETH $54,821 $139.82 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
91 Bitsdaq Bitsdaq BSV/ETH $54,821 $139.82 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
92 Vebitcoin Vebitcoin BSV/TRY $48,586 $136.24 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
93 Coinbit Coinbit BSV/BTC $45,162 $115.25 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
94 OKCoin OKCoin BSV/USD $43,635 $140.63 0.01% Spot Percentage Recently
95 Bibox Bibox BCHSV/BTC $36,263 $140.55 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
96 Bittrex Bittrex BSV/USDT $35,454 $139.88 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
97 Bitsdaq Bitsdaq BSV/USDT $35,454 $139.88 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
98 Poloniex Poloniex BCHSV/USDT $32,923 $141.20 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
99 OKEx OKEx BSV/USDK $31,599 $137.74 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
100 Korbit Korbit BSV/KRW $27,394 $132.58 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
101 Bitkub Bitkub BSV/THB $24,767 $140.57 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
102 Coinbit Coinbit BSV/ETH $23,868 $140.20 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
103 OKEx Korea OKEx Korea BSV/USDT $16,189 $140.43 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
104 Gate.io Gate.io BCHSV/BTC $15,309 $139.56 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
105 ZB.COM ZB.COM BCHSV/USDT $12,897 $140.58 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
106 Bibox Bibox BCHSV/ETH $12,763 $135.77 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
107 Bithumb Singapore Bithumb Singapore BSV/BTC $12,484 $139.99 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
108 GDAC GDAC BSV/KRW $11,462 $139.51 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
109 MBAex MBAex BCHSV/USDT $10,388 $135.52 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
110 BitBay BitBay BSV/PLN $8,319 $139.04 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
111 Upbit Upbit BSV/BTC $7,086 $139.98 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
112 BTC Markets BTC Markets BCHSV/AUD $6,961 $132.77 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
113 C2CX C2CX BSV/BTC $6,054 $139.79 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
114 Coinsquare Coinsquare BSV/BTC $5,159 $140.52 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
115 Coindeal Coindeal BCHSV/BTC $3,418 $140.26 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
116 DSX DSX BSV/USD $1,330 $139.64 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
117 SouthXchange SouthXchange BSV/BTC $1,277 $139.05 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
118 Trade Satoshi Trade Satoshi BSV/BTC $1,198 $138.72 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
119 Waves Decentralized Exchange Waves Decentralized Exchange BSV/WAVES $1,117 $136.57 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
120 WazirX WazirX BCHSV/USDT $678 $135.15 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
121 Waves Decentralized Exchange Waves Decentralized Exchange BSV/BTC $675 $136.98 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
122 BitBay BitBay BSV/BTC $444 $136.25 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
123 Cashierest Cashierest BSV/KRW $314 $131.04 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
124 DSX DSX BSV/EUR $279 $128.93 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
125 DSX DSX BSV/BTC $201 $134.75 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
126 VinDAX VinDAX BCHSV/BTC $85 $111.73 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
127 Trade Satoshi Trade Satoshi BSV/USDT $57 $140.50 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
128 Trade Satoshi Trade Satoshi BSV/ETH $45 $139.45 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
129 Crex24 Crex24 BSV/BTC $35 $139.98 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
130 DSX DSX BSV/ETH $28 $100.75 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
131 VinDAX VinDAX BCHSV/USDT $24 $59.68 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
132 Trade Satoshi Trade Satoshi BSV/DOGE $21 $132.97 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
133 Bitbns Bitbns BCHSV/INR $9 $163.32 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
134 YoBit YoBit BCHSV/BTC $3 $91.34 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
135 BTC Markets BTC Markets BCHSV/BTC $2 $104.52 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
136 YoBit YoBit BCHSV/ETH $0 $103.60 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
137 SouthXchange SouthXchange BSV/BCH $0 $147.38 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
138 SouthXchange SouthXchange BSV/USD $0 $139.46 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
139 SouthXchange SouthXchange BSV/PAX $0 $131.99 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
140 SouthXchange SouthXchange BSV/USDC $0 $133.76 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
141 SouthXchange SouthXchange BSV/TUSD $0 $140.45 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
142 SouthXchange SouthXchange BSV/DASH $0 $128.78 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
143 BitBay BitBay BSV/EUR $0 $145.43 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
144 SouthXchange SouthXchange MANNA/BSV $0 $143.19 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
145 Waves Decentralized Exchange Waves Decentralized Exchange BSV/USD $0 $105.00 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
146 EXX EXX BCHSV/USDT ** $115,565,273 $140.57 0.00% Spot Transaction Mining Recently
147 ZBG ZBG BSV/USDT ** $27,799,144 $140.45 0.00% Spot Transaction Mining Recently
148 VCC Exchange VCC Exchange BSV/BTC ** $412,086 $140.22 0.00% Spot No Fees Recently
149 CROSS exchange CROSS exchange BSV/BTC ** $78,801 $140.78 0.00% Spot Transaction Mining Recently
150 VCC Exchange VCC Exchange BSV/ETH ** $45,633 $139.82 0.00% Spot No Fees Recently
151 Bitnaru Bitnaru BSV/BTC ** $31,798 $140.45 0.00% Spot No Fees Recently
152 VCC Exchange VCC Exchange BSV/USDT ** $31,551 $139.88 0.00% Spot No Fees Recently
153 CoinZest CoinZest BSV/KRW ** $1,759 $180.94 0.00% Spot Transaction Mining Recently
154 Altcoin Trader Altcoin Trader BSV/ZAR ** $744 * $151.16 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
155 Bittylicious Bittylicious BSV/GBP ** $0 * $63.63 0.00% Spot Percentage Recently
156 Lykke Exchange Lykke Exchange BSV/USD ** $0 $190.00 0.00% Spot No Fees Recently
157 CoinZest CoinZest BSV/BTC ** $0 $186.64 0.00% Spot Transaction Mining Recently
158 CoinZest CoinZest BSV/ETH ** $0 $90.86 0.00% Spot Transaction Mining Recently

P.S: Nutildah - just an idiot who missed a good moment to invest in our coin. Now your trolls will never dump our price. Your tryings are over
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:18:22 AM

Coincodecap lists BSV as dead project -- Last commit 6 months ago, no roadmap

https://www.reddit.com/r/bsv/comments/docgd7/coincodecap_lists_bsv_as_dead_project_last_commit/

Kiss Kiss Kiss

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: