Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:35:36 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:24:37 AM by mprep

@nutildah How is that LNX altcoin progressing can it still be exchanged 1:1 with BTC? Any decoupling timeline info available?

@nutildah How is that LNX altcoin progressing can it still be exchanged 1:1 with BTC? Any decoupling timeline info available?

I have no idea what you're talking about, never heard of it.

Lol, Bitfinex added altcoin LNX support a week ago. Still one for one exchangeable missing out on this opportunity can be costly.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 08:53:51 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:21:59 AM by mprep

^^^

Its hard to argue with that because you're not making any sense.

If BSV would have won the Hash War, there would be no BSV. It would still be called "Bitcoin Cash." Only after they lost did Craig scramble to find reasons to make his failed fork its own coin. At the beginning it had no logo, no wallets, no block explorer, and no white paper -- but they solved that last part by just claiming Satoshi's WP as their own. There's basically no reason for it to exist other than to scam noobs.

Guess u mixing up  BitCoin with tickers AGAIN - cause u wanna scam ppl int buy shit ?

BitCoin had no Logo, Ticker, whatever

It had a White paper and some code - here we go with what is BSV ( sure  again a stupid ticker ...)

If you insist on calling your fraudulent scamcoin "Bitcoin," then yes, tickers are absolutely necessary.

Nobody should give financial advice - no fraud seen here. It's ur Little mind that frauds yourself

BitCoin is Satoshi's Vision - not Segwit, not CTOR, not dev's world

If some try to reduce BitCoin to a ticker - that is fraud

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
davewantsmoore

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:55:13 AM

Nobody is forcing you to use Segwit by the way

Suuuurrrre.

People changed the bitcoin protocol.... other people didn't adopt those protocol alterations (segwit and opdsv).   It's quite simple.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 09:31:30 AM

About why there was a poker game in first verion of BitCoin

the original and the origin at SIGMA 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tv1Pn24pFg

Telling the Story that nobody is able to tell - also about fraud and tokens ( so haters ll call the truth is fraud - we know)

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 12:18:43 PM

Nobody is forcing you to use Segwit by the way

Suuuurrrre.

People changed the bitcoin protocol.... other people didn't adopt those protocol alterations (segwit and opdsv).   It's quite simple.

Nobody is forcing you to use a Bech32 adress, you can use a Legacy adress.

https://medium.com/@buddhasource/bitcoin-legacy-vs-segwit-wallet-address-what-is-the-difference-cb2e71ab8381

Nobody is forcing u to use a coin that runs on up to 3 different histories, has nothing to do with BitCOin any more - but has ticker BTC

Use something much more transparent and scalable

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 06:39:20 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2019, 08:03:27 AM by hv_

PoW also means,
Go and search things, figure it out

https://bitcoinsv.io/genesis-hard-fork/#config

Nothing is closed, but trolls brains

Grin

EDIT: More links

https://bitcoinsv.io/2019/10/30/bitcoin-sv-node-v0-2-2-beta-release/
https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 03:26:48 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:22:16 AM by mprep

If BSV would have won the Hash War, there would be no BSV. It would still be called "Bitcoin Cash."

Because -- obviously -- the most important aspect of a protocol is what the public chooses to call it. /sarc

If BSV would have won the Hash War, there would be no BSV. It would still be called "Bitcoin Cash."

Because -- obviously -- the most important aspect of a protocol is what the public chooses to call it. /sarc

Again, you're being willfully obtuse in an attempt to muddy the issue. That has nothing to do with the point I was making, which is that Craig didn't plan on losing the hash war. Only afterward did he scramble to create an independent identity for his blockchain. Regardless, "Bitcoin SV" is the name given to the project by Craig, not the public, so I don't even understand what your point was.

My point was that the claim that BitPotus' specious claim that BSV "is based on the lies of Craig" is false, and that BSV is instead based upon the original Bitcoin protocol. To which you -- in the dissembling fashion you typically employ -- waded in with yet another deflecting non-sequitur.

Can you point to anyone having gone to war planning to lose? What the heck was your point?

How limited is your attention span?

Stop trying to pretend like BSV started out with the mission to re-create the "Original Bitcoin" (+ enormous amounts of data stuffed in its blocks). It didn't. It started out with the mission of being Bitcoin Cash.

Sure. And Bitcoin Cash's original mission was to be a defuckified version of Bitcoin i.e., re-creating the original Bitcoin.

Time isn't after us.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 12:23:19 PM

I see at least 3 different 'ticker' Projects still running a hash war on SHA256

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 06:59:11 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 04:04:26 PM by hv_

New miners on the block?

https://coingeek.com/shenzhen-mining-pool-nourpool-mines-first-bsv-block/

Nour!

Why?  

Cause facts more important than opinion. Love that brain

https://mobile.twitter.com/CryptoBlueBird/status/1205140010858635275

Extent

Sure Bitcoin can do what all other scammy coins promis. But better and compliant.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EdPownall/status/1205475783998951424

2020 gonna be fun

Grin

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 09:25:33 PM

Epic
People can pay BTC and BCH to merchants in BSV Network soon, 0-conf, no jam and traceability. It looks better then LN😀
https://twitter.com/i/status/1205536882592903168

Edit
Tech Prophet George Gilder openly admits he believes Craig Wright CSW is Satoshi Nakamoto
https://youtu.be/U6gV5yHKwC8

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2019, 09:23:32 PM

Epic
People can pay BTC and BCH to merchants in BSV Network soon, 0-conf, no jam and traceability. It looks better then LN😀
https://twitter.com/i/status/1205536882592903168

Edit
Tech Prophet George Gilder openly admits he believes Craig Wright CSW is Satoshi Nakamoto
https://youtu.be/U6gV5yHKwC8

Yes, this is fun. And there is no identity proof by signing with a key. Not registered before...

Anyhow tax and other deductions are real proof, even deep understanding of Bitcoin as it should be.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jimmy_crypto/status/1206234651662192640

Ponzibtc doesnt hodl sov

Not safu

Play games on bsv is fun

Peergames.com. Helps a lot getting over crypto winter

Cheesy

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:39:15 AM

There is a lot that (the real) nutildah says with which I do not agree.

However, this nutlidah impostor should rethink their approach. It seems evident that the username was chosen to intentionally deceive. Very poor taste. I doubt you're fooling anyone. You're only making yourself look bad.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:33:07 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2019, 09:52:48 PM by jbreher

Oh Gawd. Try to live right, and this is how one is rewarded. Note: ^^^ not me.

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:54:41 AM
Merited by Bitcoin SV (1)

Please help your fellow BSV-er (wrighter? what do you call yourselves?):

BSV-er is fine for me. Wrighter, OTOH, I'm not answering to.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210489.0

I'm sure someone here has a large enough bag for that, right?

Right. But I ain't lending. Not to an unknown, certainly. More than that, I ain't lending to nobody since one of my friends got unjustly popped by the feds for ostensibly 'operating an unlicensed money transfer business'. Later all charges dropped, it still cost him like a quarter million bux, at least one client, and untold hours of his life.

So, thanks but no thanks.

I'm sure someone here has a large enough bag for that, right?

C'mon, man!  You know trolls don't actually live the lies they spread.  Who in their right mind would hold on to 1 BSV, let alone 100? 

Clueless.

bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:52:33 AM

Right. But I ain't lending. Not to an unknown, certainly. More than that, I ain't lending to nobody since one of my friends got unjustly popped by the feds for ostensibly 'operating an unlicensed money transfer business'. Later all charges dropped, it still cost him like a quarter million bux, at least one client, and untold hours of his life.

May I ask what does that quarter million bux account for if the charges were dropped? Lawyer fees? If that's the case that's a really fucked up system yeah.

Was it bitcoin related or just regular fiat loans that somehow turned wrong?

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:14:17 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:24:47 AM by mprep

May I ask what does that quarter million bux account for if the charges were dropped? Lawyer fees? If that's the case that's a really fucked up system yeah.

Extortion, if you ask me. Under color of law. Bitcoin. It's all pretty well documented in old posts on this here forum.

Extortion, if you ask me. Under color of law. Bitcoin. It's all pretty well documented in old posts on this here forum.

Then I guess you mean that guy (can't remember the nick) that has its website in the sig where he explains it all. Yeah, I remember it. Really fucked up story.

Yup. BurtW. And yes, I count him as a friend. And a cautionary tale about this fucked up world in which we live. Introduced me to Bitcoin, as a matter of fact.

P.S.: I see you still have that "heresy" thing in your sig. I don't know if it is just that Lauda retracted that shit or that it isn't showing because he/she is not on DT1 anymore. Anyways, maybe it is time to already turn the page as it is unimportant anymore? Just saying.

Thanks for the suggestion. Just checked. Lauda still has me negged. For no reason other than s/he doesn't like the fact that I like the other Bitcoins. This predates DT1 by a large margin. Hence hir participation in DT1 is irrelevant. For that matter, DT1 is irrelevant in and of itself. So there's that too.

bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:24:13 AM

Then I guess you mean that guy (can't remember the nick) that has its website in the sig where he explains it all. Yeah, I remember it. Really fucked up story.

Yup. BurtW. And yes, I count him as a friend. And a cautionary tale about this fucked up world in which we live. Introduced me to Bitcoin, as a matter of fact.

Yup, BurtW that's the guy.

I know what kind of fucked up world I live in. Even though I reckon that most any time in the past was way more fucked up though.

Wanna know how I got started in Bitcoin? I'll tell you anyways:

I never had much income, but enough to save some year after year since I was twentysomething. Again not much, maybe one year 200€, other 3000€, sometimes more sometimes less... everything added up year after year... for a bunch of years.

Then I thought I needed to have some spare cash at hand, outside the bank. No matter if it wouldn't give me interest but, you know, just an in case I "accidentally killed someone or anything" and had to immediately run out of the country thing. Or something I could have free from seized for whatever reason (be it accidentally or well deserved).

It wasn't much, maybe 10K€ cash, enough to sustain for a while on the run if that ever happened. Maybe at some point it was more than that, but not much more and that's unimportant.  

Then I heard about Bitcoin. So I thought it wouldn't hurt to exchange $3K€ into it, just in case. At that point a BTC was like 50€. I went to localbitcoins and looked at the ads for a local in cash meeting. It would have been around 60 BTC. It turned out none of ads were "real". It was all transfer me the money and I transfer you the BTC, either via bank transfer or paypal. That really turned me off because it was the off-bank money that I wanted to exchange. Haven't you ever heard me saying never mix banking fiat with out-the-system fiat? Well, that's my motto.

But that motto ended me with a lame 2 BTC purchase for 100€ via paypal just to test the waters. Instead of the 3000€/60BTC I really tried hard to exchange in person to no avail.

Of course one could argue that if buying BTC at that time were easier it would have not been priced so low. That's fair.

Anyways.... the main point of my story is that... I went to Bitcoin because I wanted to have some (no matter how little) money stored "out of the system". Probably that's also the reason I didn't ever sell in the subsequent rises (kept buying instead... at way higher prices though).

Yes, I do know how fucked up the system can be if it goes against you. Some insurance against it is very wise move. Never went into this to turn "rich"... even though I almost dreamed about it when BTC was at $20K and it looked like it could keep going. For me it was just a "hedge"/insurance. It still is... even if now I sometimes dream of obtaining some richness out of it too.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 08:48:13 AM

nuthlida? jberher? I see you guys are having a nice party here eh?

When moon btw?

P.S.: Oh, and I would like a clone too... May I suggest bitsevre? Maybe bitsewer? Whatever it fits will be fine, I just want to be part of it.

Nice Party most have - for the fun

Some for the hate but that has short life

Moon is coming for capacity - not so much fiat-Price (yet - and who knows that to predict) - obviously these times when winter Comes

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 07:12:25 PM

nuthlida? jberher? I see you guys are having a nice party here eh?

When moon btw?

P.S.: Oh, and I would like a clone too... May I suggest bitsevre? Maybe bitsewer? Whatever it fits will be fine, I just want to be part of it.

Nice Party most have - for the fun

Some for the hate but that has short life

Moon is coming for capacity - not so much fiat-Price (yet - and who knows that to predict) - obviously these times when winter Comes

All sort of nice crypto parties happening, another one here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210305.msg53367972#msg53367972
"nutildah " had some early fun already

Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:07:20 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2019, 12:24:44 AM by mprep

This is where the loonies hang
Are you looney? We are always knew it

Bitcoin SV - The First Invulnerable & Troll-Resistant Cryptocurrency
BSV. Original Bitcoin. Satoshi Vision
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: