Bitcoin Forum
March 03, 2021, 12:30:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.21.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 210052 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (633 posts by 23 users with 55 merit deleted.)
bitcoinPsycho

Activity: 1316
Merit: 516

THE NEXT 2.4 YEARS ARE CRITICAL🍄💊

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 04:11:37 PM

the story is here, rest tickers are just hodling (trolling) dead

https://coingeek.com/how-boost-uses-bitcoin-sv-to-reduce-fake-news/

Grin
"FAKE NEWS"   oh the irony  Kiss

$100,000 BTC in one hour🍄💊

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_

Activity: 1848
Merit: 828

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 07:31:27 AM

the story is here, rest tickers are just hodling (trolling) dead

https://coingeek.com/how-boost-uses-bitcoin-sv-to-reduce-fake-news/

Grin
"FAKE NEWS"   oh the irony  Kiss

Segwit=Bitcoin? Thats your level?

World says: Fake news.

Cause

BitCoin was specked up once and set in stone. BTC = Fakecoin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 05:11:38 PM

Improved version

https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-sv-node-team-introduces-new-version-1-0-3

No consenus change - that one is locked down

Grin

hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 12:39:21 PM

Here it should go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVivnmVkoHc

and yes, you can do all of that on BitCoin
https://blog.blockchainfirm.io/blockchain-use-cases-by-industry/

Grin

bitcoinPsycho

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:22:43 PM

-3 trust and nobody's clicking on your bullshit

hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 01:43:48 PM

Lol - this is the segwit hodl ponzi world - trust.

Sane ppl are able to flip such sign to see why segwit is not BitCoin (that flips your trust as well - except 0 - lol)

have fun with hodl

MagicByt3

Activity: 756
Merit: 415

<Insert No Fucks Given Here>

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:18:39 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Sane ppl are able to flip such sign to see why segwit is not BitCoin (that flips your trust as well - except 0 - lol)

have fun with hodl

Never any fact's behind your claims you just say things and expect people to believe you?
Not all Bitcoin users HODL.. Some use it daily I can't recall the last time I used FIAT I just use BTC now so your "everyone HODL" is not true I also know many others who don't HODL. HODL is a choice you don't NEED to do it.

You keep banging on about Segwit and how it's "Not Bitcoin" care to explain your reasons behind this rather than just saying "Segwit is not bitcoin"  just saying that over and over will not make it true.

Please present your case...

"If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry". Satoshi Nakamoto
hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 03:30:06 PM

have fun with hodl

Never any fact's behind your claims you just say things and expect people to believe you?
Not all Bitcoin users HODL.. Some use it daily I can't recall the last time I used FIAT I just use BTC now so your "everyone HODL" is not true I also know many others who don't HODL. HODL is a choice you don't NEED to do it.

You keep banging on about Segwit and how it's "Not Bitcoin" care to explain your reasons behind this rather than just saying "Segwit is not bitcoin"  just saying that over and over will not make it true.

Please present your case...

there is a legal definition about BitCoin

read it up and compare what forks are sold using that unique label / promise / purpose  -  TERM SHEET

only BSV is max compliant to that - segwit is a funny way of ... what exactly ?

Not much to say here - the case is clear but you need to do own PoW / research - but why should you ?  

Nobody ows you to present sth

Nor Satoshi ows you anything more, but to respect his work and understand it - not altering it

This cannot be repeated more, but many wont get that

Here just came in a present

https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-history-part-1-the-early-days-satoshi-no-limits-184b-bitcoins-and-on-chain-poker-game/

c0inc0llector

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:55:11 PM

Can I get bsv from btc now?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3733

How much alt coin diversification is needed? 0%?

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 04:08:52 PM

Are you serious?

BSV is not a fork of BTC.  So therefore you cannot get BSV from bitcoin unless you held BTC on about August 1, 2017 at the time of the bcash forkening.

In other words, bsv is a fork of Bcash, and that fork of Bsv from Bcash ABC (the original bcash) took place in mid November 2018.  

So there are currently two running forms of Bcash, which are Bcash ABC and Bcash SV.... or maybe there could be more, if I have not been keeping up with all of the shitcoin forks, and many of the shitcoins, including the bcash variants are filled with diptwats who want to print their own bitcoin or to dispute peddly bullshit in order to set forth their vision of the world.  So I am not completely sure if there may have been more forkenings of any of those two shitcoins in recent times (such as in the past year or so)?

Hopefully, that helps to clarify, to the extent that you may have genuinely not understood what BSV is or from where it started its scamming phoney baloney.

Put BTC here: 35EVP8EePt8dyvKHaB7bXaRmKLm22YgRCA

How much alt coin diversification is necessary? if you are investing in Bitcoin, then perhaps 0%?
hv_

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 04:44:27 PM

Are you serious?

BSV is not a fork of BTC.  So therefore you cannot get BSV from bitcoin unless you held BTC on about August 1, 2017 at the time of the bcash forkening.

In other words, bsv is a fork of Bcash, and that fork of Bsv from Bcash ABC (the original bcash) took place in mid November 2018.  

So there are currently two running forms of Bcash, which are Bcash ABC and Bcash SV.... or maybe there could be more, if I have not been keeping up with all of the shitcoin forks, and many of the shitcoins, including the bcash variants are filled with diptwats who want to print their own bitcoin or to dispute peddly bullshit in order to set forth their vision of the world.  So I am not completely sure if there may have been more forkenings of any of those two shitcoins in recent times (such as in the past year or so)?

Hopefully, that helps to clarify, to the extent that you may have genuinely not understood what BSV is or from where it started its scamming phoney baloney.

.... says the shill #1 who still believes Segwit Fork is Bitcoin. Nah. Hodl you nonsense

MagicByt3

Activity: 756
Merit: 415

<Insert No Fucks Given Here>

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:32:50 PM

Are you serious?

.... says the shill #1 who still believes Segwit Fork is Bitcoin. Nah. Hodl you nonsense

"If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry". Satoshi Nakamoto
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:57:47 PM

Are you serious?

Remember August 2017?  That was a very interesting time, and likely even the rest of 2017 was interesting too, because what happened is that segregated witness got incorporated into bitcoin by overwhelming consensus, so even though you like to whine about segregated witness on a regular basis, the community largely spoke on that topic in August 2017 - and surely solidified the matter during the rest of that year...

Accordingly, segregated witness continues to be quite a strong aspect of what currently is bitcoin and what is currently being built upon in bitcoin.

Anyone can make proposals that involve tweaking segregated witness or maybe even attempting to remove it or remove aspects of it from bitcoin, yet, nonetheless, one of the crazy-ass bullish aspects of bitcoin remains its incremental changes and the fact that many bitcoin developers can largely rely on segregated witness continuing to be there for years and years and years to come... and if there were some signs that maybe they should not be developing segregated witness aspects of bitcoin because it could get changed or reversed, then they would likely be able to adjust their business models in order to account for such upcoming changes, if they were to happen.

So, even though diptwits like you and the other seemingly lame brain BSV followers don't seem to want to understand how consensus building works, you can go back to your little corners and build your own lame ass seemingly regressive project, and sure, if anything decent comes out of that, besides learning what NOT to do, then probably bitcoin developers would be able to incorporate any of those discoveries into bitcoin... so maybe there could be some benefits with that crappy scam project to the extent that it might provide ways to weed out retards, but also might sometimes provide some test-bed information.. and hopefully not too many innocent people get tricked into it in process.

How much alt coin diversification is necessary? if you are investing in Bitcoin, then perhaps 0%?
bitcoinPsycho

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:00:20 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

"so maybe there could be some benefits with that crappy scam project"

Too late jjg litecoin has got it covered

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1515

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:25:13 PM

BSV is not a fork of BTC.

The funny thing is that you are not even wrong about that. BTC is a fork of Bitcoin.

One could argue that BSV is a fork of Bitcoin as well. However, it is the only such that has forked itself back into near compliance with the original definition (i.e. the definitive definition) of the Bitcoin protocol.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 10:40:04 PM

BSV is not a fork of BTC.

The funny thing is that you are not even wrong about that. BTC is a fork of Bitcoin.

Yeah, it is funny, alright.  And, your little bear dance is funny also:

One could argue that BSV is a fork of Bitcoin as well.

Yes, of course.  Retards argue all kinds of dumb shit.

However, it is the only such that has forked itself back into near compliance with the original definition (i.e. the definitive definition) of the Bitcoin protocol.

That is called regression with an attempted spin to try to argue that it is better, but NOT likely that even the diptwats involved in BSV really believe that baloney.  Such BSV scammers are merely trying to find some kind of angle to trick even dumber/or wishful-thinking greedy people out of their money... and surely some innocent people get mislead by that, too.

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 01:47:28 AM

However, it is the only such that has forked itself back into near compliance with the original definition (i.e. the definitive definition) of the Bitcoin protocol.

That is called regression with an attempted spin to try to argue that it is better

Well, no. There is no value judgement in my statement. It is simply a statement of fact.

Your statement, OTOH, is dripping with a false bravado driven assertion -- an assertion which is merely an (unfounded) opinion.

Now, it is true that I believe BSV's inherent attributes to be superior to BTC's current inherent attributes. And that very statement is indeed an assertion that it is better. But I had not made that assertion in the post to which you inaccurately responded.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 01:57:52 AM

That is called regression with an attempted spin to try to argue that it is better

Well, no. There is no value judgement in my statement. It is simply a statement of fact.

Couldn't be a statement of fact.

A statement of facts assumes that BSV is attempting some kind of honest endeavor, and the most honest way of considering their endeavor is that they are honestly attempting to take money from innocent people (I understand that the statement seems a bit ironic, but none of us should be so deluded in our thinking that we should be trying to treat BSV as some kind of honest project).

Your statement, OTOH, is dripping with a false bravado driven assertion -- an assertion which is merely an (unfounded) opinion.

That is the way that scams should be framed in order that people do NOT accidentally attribute any scintilla of credibility to them.  You cannot really believe that BSV deserves to be treated as if it were anything but a scam, do you?  I mean the best way that I can think of framing it is as an experiment, but I feel a little bad about that, since innocent people are likely to be mislead into thinking that there might be some redeeming value to such crap.

Now, it is true that I believe BSV's inherent attributes to be superior to BTC's current inherent attributes.

I know that you keep saying that, and even I question whether you are that dumb... but I will give it to you in regards to your consistency in pumping various nonsense BIG block projects for at least 3.5 years... maybe even longer than that... so you do have seeming consistency to your ongoing nonsensical claims...

And that very statement is indeed an assertion that it is better. But I had not made that assertion in the post to which you inaccurately responded.

Well, I will take your assertion that you believe BSV to be better with a grain of salt, and yes,... you do say it quite a bit.  So good for you, to the extent that you might actually believe such nonsense.

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 02:03:09 AM

U R So Dum.

Rly Rly Dum.

BSV has indeed forked. This is a fact. BSV's forking has brought it to near compliance with the initial definition of the Bitcoin protocol.

These are simple statements of fact.

That you keep asserting that this is non-factual just demonstrates how fucking deluded you are. Or maybe ignorant. Or maybe duplicitous. Or maybe just Rly Rly Dum.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:13:51 AM

U R So Dum.

Rly Rly Dum.

BSV has indeed forked. This is a fact. BSV's forking has brought it to near compliance with the initial definition of the Bitcoin protocol.

These are simple statements of fact.

That you keep asserting that this is non-factual just demonstrates how fucking deluded you are. Or maybe ignorant. Or maybe duplicitous. Or maybe just Rly Rly Dum.

It seems to me that I made whatever statement that I was going to make, and I backed up those statements to whatever degree that I believed to have been necessary for this topic - a topic that surely should not be very high in priorities in terms of my interests that are about bitcoin.. not this imitation snake oil bullshit... , especially granted that whether purposefully or not by all to the BSV players, it rises to the level of an ongoing shitcoin scam, so I suppose resolving some of these existential questions with a positive twist could be helpful to you, jbreher, and some of your scammy colleagues (aka BSV supporters/believers) - while I see little to no purpose in my further chiming in any more than I already have.  We said our parts, for the moment.... seems like.

Again, hopefully, not too many people get hurt from your playing around with your little toy that you want to project as being bitcoin or better than bitcoin or whatever nonsense you are spewing about this imitation project...

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: