Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - GUN Core V2.0 - New Exchange for Guncoin  (Read 187885 times)
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:59:02 PM

That's too bad about being sniped last minute on SouthXChange. I went there Tuesday night to place a few votes, but I saw we were over 500 and in first place so I didn't. :/  Does anyone know the exact time that the voting ends each week?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GuncoinInfo

Activity: 781
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 09:52:03 PM

That's too bad about being sniped last minute on SouthXChange. I went there Tuesday night to place a few votes, but I saw we were over 500 and in first place so I didn't. :/  Does anyone know the exact time that the voting ends each week?

Yes, it was very suspect.  4/5 of the top coins, have no websites and have not had any votes since October.  Then out of the blue 200 votes pop up on one of them to put them 100 past ours, so we have to put at least 100 to top them.  So no big deal, we can wait a week or two, until it is our turn - keep throwing a few votes still is a good thing to show interest, but not no reason to overdo it.....We are pursuing 2 others, but hopefully we get going on one or more in the next week or two. Thanks for your support.

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 10:37:22 PM
Merited by Dabs (2)

My suggestions are: 100k GUN collateral per masternode, maybe 75% / 20% / 5% split. In other coins I have seen it remain something like 65% / 35% and the 10% superblock (or governance funding) just happens once a month, on top of the split. So in this case, I really mean 75% / 25% and 5% equivalent in the superblock. Please make sure with your coin dev, and if you need some help, I can try to get some masternode coin devs to look into GUN.

I'm not sure if it will have to be a hard fork or completely new chain, because when XLR switched algorithms and added masternodes, it was a new chain and a swap was implemented. Perhaps an "in-place" swap if ever that is needed, which means using a snapshot and the same private keys and addresses for the new chain.

But if it's just a hard fork, that will work better. You need to announce several weeks in advance when the date or future block is, or as some coins do it, they use a spork to activate the fork after majority have upgraded, sort of like a 2 step process.

Well, we appreciate the input dabs.  We think we stay with Neoscrypt - it is very solid and we have not seen anything that we like better.  Everyone would get plenty of time to buy up coins and get their masternodes going once we get them done and the new code launched.  It will be a hard fork for sure.  We still have a few stragglers running 1.4, and 1.5.1.  Need to get them moved up to 1.5.3.

GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 04:01:03 AM

We are in the process of being listed on Southxchange - they are testing the wallets and we should be running there in the next day or two.  thanks for the voting.

theoutdoors

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:08:14 PM

We are in the process of being listed on Southxchange - they are testing the wallets and we should be running there in the next day or two.  thanks for the voting.

Awesome news, thanks for the update...looking forward to next steps with masternodes.
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 03:18:16 AM

Awesome news, thanks for the update...looking forward to next steps with masternodes.

Yes, we had to delay start of these till we got going on the exchanges again.  But should be getting started the week after next - hoping to be testing them in late March or early April worst case if all goes well.

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:46:25 PM

That's good news about the listing on SouthExchange.  People that follow this forum might be looking to buy some dirt cheap coins prior to the news about masternodes becoming more public this spring.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:58:06 PM

I don't know what to think about this. Everybody should be entitled to do whatever he wants, but when it comes to deadly firearms it somehow feels different. Is this going to be an anonymous coin that is supposed to be used for gun purchases? Do you think that this would ever be in compliance with the law?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 12:58:38 AM

I don't know what to think about this. Everybody should be entitled to do whatever he wants, but when it comes to deadly firearms it somehow feels different. Is this going to be an anonymous coin that is supposed to be used for gun purchases? Do you think that this would ever be in compliance with the law?

Guess what - all crypto coins are basically anonymous and will probably become more so as time goes on.  But guess what - so is CASH.  ANY gun sold for cash has bypassed all means of financial traceability.  All that being said, the Guncoin Team is in full support of 100% of all current and existing gun laws in whatever jurisdiction you choose.  While it is true the laws drastically differ between Texas and California or New York and Wyoming, or Australia to Germany - no matter where you are and buying and selling firearms, the Guncoin Team is in support of 100% compliance with all the local firearms laws.  In other words, we want Guncoin used for all legal firearms transactions.  Guncoin has been in existence for 5 years now and real firearm sales have occurred on Gunbroker.com and other websites already and we are very proud of that fact.

Please keep in mind that a knife is a deadly weapon or not, a broken bottle is a deadly weapon or not, a fist is a deadly weapon or not, a bottle of Drano is a deadly weapon or not. A gun by itself is not a deadly weapon, unless like the other items, it is in the hands of a person whose intent or motive is to harm someone.  So we are not going to get into discussions going down this path please - I will ask they be deleted because they will go on forever.  Just know our stance and that of our supporters.

Gun ownership in the United States is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment and is the legal right of every legal US Citizen.  Many countries have similar laws, many do not.  So our coin is designed to support a legal activity guaranteed by our current laws.  One cannot make that claim for coins designed for illegal drugs, illegal gambling or illegal sexual activities, but yet those coins still exist and prosper.....I think that pretty much sums up our point of view......

GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:14:02 AM

OK, trading is now active on SouthXchange.com for GUNCOIN.   For those buying, coins are already listed for sale.  For those selling, it takes 20 confirms to get your coins into the exchange and available.  Happy trading - have fun!

GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:49:01 PM

OK, trading is now active on SouthXchange.com for GUNCOIN.   For those buying, coins are already listed for sale.  For those selling, it takes 20 confirms to get your coins into the exchange and available.  Happy trading - have fun!

Trading is going well so far.  GUN price seems to hover around 20 sats.  For those looking to accumulate coins for the upcoming masternode project, this is a good time.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:24:14 PM

When buying firearms legally, the seller knows who you are. If it's a gun store, they ask you to fill up all sorts of paperwork and they do an instant background check, or they ask for some sort of license or permit or something. Same with ammo.

GUNCOIN, in it's current form, is very easily traceable if you have the transaction hash, or addresses. Later on, it might include some form of obfuscation or zerocoin or something, but not yet. In coins that do have them, it's not used very much unless they involve staking.

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:31:10 AM

I went to coinsrates to see how to get GUN on to their listings, and look what I found:

https://www.coinsrates.live/currencies/GUN/guncoin/

Nice!
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 06:16:36 PM

I went to coinsrates to see how to get GUN on to their listings, and look what I found:

https://www.coinsrates.live/currencies/GUN/guncoin/

Nice!

Yes, that is good they have us there.  I have contacted the block explorer and they have switched so we have a market cap again.  WITH BTC being up $200+ today. our market cap is in a lot better shape.  Trading is between 25-35 sats which is great.  We have alerted  CoinmarketCap - but have no word back from them yet.

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:12:52 PM

Guess what - all crypto coins are basically anonymous and will probably become more so as time goes on.  But guess what - so is CASH.  ANY gun sold for cash has bypassed all means of financial traceability.  All that being said, the Guncoin Team is in full support of 100% of all current and existing gun laws in whatever jurisdiction you choose.  While it is true the laws drastically differ between Texas and California or New York and Wyoming, or Australia to Germany - no matter where you are and buying and selling firearms, the Guncoin Team is in support of 100% compliance with all the local firearms laws.  In other words, we want Guncoin used for all legal firearms transactions.  Guncoin has been in existence for 5 years now and real firearm sales have occurred on Gunbroker.com and other websites already and we are very proud of that fact.

Please keep in mind that a knife is a deadly weapon or not, a broken bottle is a deadly weapon or not, a fist is a deadly weapon or not, a bottle of Drano is a deadly weapon or not. A gun by itself is not a deadly weapon, unless like the other items, it is in the hands of a person whose intent or motive is to harm someone.  So we are not going to get into discussions going down this path please - I will ask they be deleted because they will go on forever.  Just know our stance and that of our supporters.

Gun ownership in the United States is guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment and is the legal right of every legal US Citizen.  Many countries have similar laws, many do not.  So our coin is designed to support a legal activity guaranteed by our current laws.  One cannot make that claim for coins designed for illegal drugs, illegal gambling or illegal sexual activities, but yet those coins still exist and prosper.....I think that pretty much sums up our point of view......

A gun comes with a major difference compared to a knife: if I was forced to kill someone for whatever reason, please save me from having to use a knife. Killing someone remotely reduces the level of involved empathy. Now many of the things you said are true, but I am just against guns. Better fight the causes that made you feel or believe you need a gun to protect yourself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:47:52 AM

FREE GUNCOIN !!!  That is right, with our new listing on SouthXchange.com, we now have a  coin faucet there where you can get FREE GUNCOIN every 3 hours.  We hope to keep the faucet going for a long time - sign up with SouthXchange.com and get some free GUN and buy and sell some more while you are there.  You must have an account there to get the coins. 

https://www.southxchange.com/Balance/Faucet

TheSignsGuy

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:55:44 AM

A gun comes with a major difference compared to a knife: if I was forced to kill someone for whatever reason, please save me from having to use a knife. Killing someone remotely reduces the level of involved empathy. Now many of the things you said are true, but I am just against guns. Better fight the causes that made you feel or believe you need a gun to protect yourself.

I wholeheartedly support your personal right to not care for guns, as I am sure that many here also do, as I hope others support my right to care for them.

I also agree that it's good to fight the causes that makes one need a gun (I wish we saw more of this, rather than the

attacks we see on firearms, our rights, and the constitution), and good to keep a gun handy until the outcome of

those fights comes to fruition.
TheSignsGuy

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:57:25 AM

FREE GUNCOIN !!!  That is right, with our new listing on SouthXchange.com, we now have a  coin faucet there where you can get FREE GUNCOIN every 3 hours.  We hope to keep the faucet going for a long time - sign up with SouthXchange.com and get some free GUN and buy and sell some more while you are there.  You must have an account there to get the coins. 

https://www.southxchange.com/Balance/Faucet

AWESOME!!!

Free GUN!!!

I was wondering when we would see GUN in a faucet.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:50:45 PM

You don't need a gun. However, I argue it's always a good idea to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

I have backups. My backups have backups. I have a fire extinguisher. I have 911 on speed-dial. I have insurance, all the types. I hope never to use those things.

But really, when seconds count, police are a minutes away. Maybe 2 minutes at the fastest. 7 minutes on average.

cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 05:41:29 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 07:28:35 PM by cryptopool.builders

Come and mine GunCoin on https://thepool.life

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:7464 -u WALLET -p c=GUN

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 0.05% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • All ports NiceHash compatible.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

We have dropped our mining fee to 0.05% on all coins! Happy mining!
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: