Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - GUN Core V2.0 - New Exchange for Guncoin  (Read 187885 times)
orbitdv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:29:18 AM

The owner of www.guncoinpool.com has incorrectly configured his website. To protect your information from theft, Firefox did not connect to this website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GuncoinInfo

Activity: 781
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:32:34 AM

The owner of www.guncoinpool.com has incorrectly configured his website. To protect your information from theft, Firefox did not connect to this website.

LOL, use the right link next time before trashing the pool......the https solves that problem - that is why it is included in the posts.

https://guncoinpool.com

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
GunCoinRocks

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

Wow, what an experience. 

As you all know, I have been promoting GunCoin by offering items for sale on the web-giant firearms and accessories site called GunBroker.com .  About one month ago, a user named 'mtbird' bid and won 7 of my items, and then proceeded to rudely demand that I take USPS money order as payment.  He cited several reasons why I could not demand crypto as payment.  These included; crypto is not legal tender, I was in violation of GunBroker policy, crypto is a Ponzi scheme and I was committing fraud by promoting a Ponzi scheme across state lines, I was being childish, crypto is a multi-level marketing scam, etc, etc.  Long story short, after exchanging a total of 39 emails with mtbird and GunBroker, I am happy to announce that GunBroker sided with crypto.

Furthermore, 'mtbird' was using an account that was registered to a woman named Sue H***rt.  He signed his emails "Mike".

Gunbroker has solved this issue by terminating mtbird's account.  I feel bad for Sue, if she is a real person.  You can see here https://www.gunbroker.com/a/feedback/profile/3579243 that mtbird is no longer a registered user.

I think that this whole issue has brought GunCoin to the attention of the website, and I hope that they will embrace this as an official payment method in the future.
Ponya
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:32:42 PM

How can I use your GUN coin?
Turdle

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:46:32 PM

New Pool still in Beta

Currently ranked in the top 20 Guncoin Extraction

Please throw me a little hash so I can get the kinks worked out. Thanks.

stratum+tcp://174.53.128.207:4233
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:26:25 PM

Wow, what an experience. 
 Long story short, after exchanging a total of 39 emails with mtbird and GunBroker, I am happy to announce that GunBroker sided with crypto.

I'm very glad to see that they sided with you. Perhaps sometime in the future there could be an official GunCoin payment option integrated into GunBroker's auction services. I don't know what it would take technically to make that happen, but it would be very cool if it did happen.
ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

Wow, what an experience. 
 Long story short, after exchanging a total of 39 emails with mtbird and GunBroker, I am happy to announce that GunBroker sided with crypto.

I'm very glad to see that they sided with you. Perhaps sometime in the future there could be an official GunCoin payment option integrated into GunBroker's auction services. I don't know what it would take technically to make that happen, but it would be very cool if it did happen.
we all expect it, everything is possible and all who support this project should be optimistic
there must be an effort from them because there is nothing instant

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:39:17 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 03:25:54 PM by GuncoinInfo
Merited by damm315er (3)

Wow, what an experience.  

Well, they have an email from us asking for that or at least to advertise. No response yet.  I would think that the more Gunbroker users who ask about Guncoin, the more attention GUN would get with them.

TheSignsGuy

Activity: 318
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:30:21 PM
Merited by damm315er (2)

Wow, what an experience.  

Well, they have an email from us asking for that or at least to advertise. No response yet.  I would think that the more Gunbroker users who ask about Guncoin, the more attention GUN would get with them.

Speaking of GunBroker, it goes both ways...the more that know of GunBroker from Guncoin, the better for them too.

I hadn't paid much attention to them UNTIL I saw ads for items for sale for Guncoin.

That said, I got a call from my FFL earlier and found that I have something waiting for me to pick up.

I wonder what it is?..........A Glock maybe?

WOOHOO!!!!!!!
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:11:07 AM

Speaking of GunBroker, it goes both ways...the more that know of GunBroker from Guncoin, the better for them too.

I hadn't paid much attention to them UNTIL I saw ads for items for sale for Guncoin.

That said, I got a call from my FFL earlier and found that I have something waiting for me to pick up.

I wonder what it is?..........A Glock maybe?

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

Bought and paid for with Guncoin.

GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

Now that we have SEGWIT and CSV well locked in with GUN V1.4, Guncoin is a VERY solid coin and can be used for virtually anything under any circumstances for day-to-day transactions.  As a matter of fact, we have seen real sales transactions take place over the past few weeks with Guncoin on a very high profile firearms auction site.  It is great news to hear of our users success in using Guncoin for every day purchases.

We have seen our Twitter base grow by over 20% since December as we pick up steam as more and more learn about Guncoin.  That is always great news and opens the Guncoin up to a whole new group of crypto and 2A enthusiasts on a daily basis.

We have provided our users a clean no-fee mining pool just recently to go along with at least a dozen others provided from users around the world.  While GUN started off primarily as a US based Second Amendment niche coin group, we have now expanded our user base to include confirmed users from well over 20 countries which is wonderful.  We find that a coin with a plan and a team to execute the plan is very well received by the crypto communities.

So we are far from done.  This is a community project and we always appreciate support from that community.  As always, a little limited by budgetary constraints, we will be moving forward soon continuing with the path that we set out on last September.  If you look at our roadmap on the main website, you see what lies ahead.  While we not taking anything off the list, I do reserve the right to change the order of the new projects based on finances and what makes most sense for the coin at this time.  So we rolled out the new pool at https://guncoinpool.com two weeks ago, we hope to have a few new features coming online before the end of April that will push GUN farther down the road than ever before.  More user tools and updated software is on the way over the next couple of months if not sooner.

For those waiting for something to happen, it has been for 6 months.  There is nothing else to wait for.  If you see our plans, you know we will get there.  How you choose to use Guncoin for your business or investment purposes is up to you.  It is time to do something with Guncoin like the Gunbroker.com users are in buying or selling there.  AS always, I appreciate your patience and support.

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

I contacted them through my GunBroker account and requested that they consider adding Guncoin as an official payment option. If everyone here that already has used GunBroker before (which I have) made a similar request it might actually make them look into it.
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

I contacted them through my GunBroker account and requested that they consider adding Guncoin as an official payment option. If everyone here that already has used GunBroker before (which I have) made a similar request it might actually make them look into it.

Yes, that is excellent news and the right approach.....Thanks!

damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

I second that..

Many users making the requests is far more likely to get it done!!
TheSignsGuy

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

I second that..

Many users making the requests is far more likely to get it done!!

Yep, I agree, but don't think that we should do anything close to pestering/spamming them.

I believe that I will see what I can find to sell on their site, something fun.
Maybe add a little more exposure for GUN that way, and help create a win/win situation for all; GunBroker, Buyer, Seller, and Guncoin.
GunCoinRocks

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 05:11:25 PM by GunCoinRocks

We need as many people as possible to sign up for gunbroker and buy and sell items with GunCoin.  I have several items up for sale, and I would be glad to buy from you guys as well.

On a technical note: The bidder that tried to hustle me, mtbird, is insatiable and determined.  He/She has filed a formal complaint with GunBroker about my listings and the requirement of payment in GunCoin.  GunBroker is required to follow protocol, so they are reviewing my account.  This is the message I get when I try to log in... "Your account is under review. We do manually review accounts so please check your account status regularly. Please contact support if you have a prior account and need assistance accessing an account."  If any of you go look for me or my items right now, it will say I am not a registered user or something similar.  Don't be alarmed, it is just protocol.

I had an issue several years ago over non-payment.  It is expected to receive retaliatory negative feedback from bidders after you leave negative feedback for non-payment.

This is all serving to put GunCoin in the spotlight, so good news!

ALSO:  I will keep this forum up to date on how this plays out so we can avoid confusion in the future.
GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

We need as many people as possible to sign up for gunbroker and buy and sell items with GunCoin.  I have several items up for sale, and I would be glad to buy from you guys as well.

On a technical note: The bidder that tried to hustle me, mtbird, is insatiable and determined.  He/She has filed a formal complaint with GunBroker about my listings and the requirement of payment in GunCoin.  GunBroker is required to follow protocol, so they are reviewing my account.  This is the message I get when I try to log in... "Your account is under review. We do manually review accounts so please check your account status regularly. Please contact support if you have a prior account and need assistance accessing an account."  If any of you go look for me or my items right now, it will say I am not a registered user or something similar.  Don't be alarmed, it is just protocol.

I had an issue several years ago over non-payment.  It is expected to receive retaliatory negative feedback from bidders after you leave negative feedback for non-payment.

This is all serving to put GunCoin in the spotlight, so good news!

ALSO:  I will keep this forum up to date on how this plays out so we can avoid confusion in the future.

Thanks for the update!

GuncoinInfo

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

Now that we have SEGWIT and CSV well locked in with GUN V1.4, Guncoin is a VERY solid coin and can be used for virtually anything under any circumstances for day-to-day transactions.  As a matter of fact, we have seen real sales transactions take place over the past few weeks with Guncoin on a very high profile firearms auction site.  It is great news to hear of our users success in using Guncoin for every day purchases.

We have seen our Twitter base grow by over 20% since December as we pick up steam as more and more learn about Guncoin.  That is always great news and opens the Guncoin up to a whole new group of crypto and 2A enthusiasts on a daily basis.

We have provided our users a clean no-fee mining pool just recently to go along with at least a dozen others provided from users around the world.  While GUN started off primarily as a US based Second Amendment niche coin group, we have now expanded our user base to include confirmed users from well over 20 countries which is wonderful.  We find that a coin with a plan and a team to execute the plan is very well received by the crypto communities.

So we are far from done.  This is a community project and we always appreciate support from that community.  As always, a little limited by budgetary constraints, we will be moving forward soon continuing with the path that we set out on last September.  If you look at our roadmap on the main website, you see what lies ahead.  While we not taking anything off the list, I do reserve the right to change the order of the new projects based on finances and what makes most sense for the coin at this time.  So we rolled out the new pool at https://guncoinpool.com two weeks ago, we hope to have a few new features coming online before the end of April that will push GUN farther down the road than ever before.  More user tools and updated software is on the way over the next couple of months if not sooner.

For those waiting for something to happen, it has been for 6 months.  There is nothing else to wait for.  If you see our plans, you know we will get there.  How you choose to use Guncoin for your business or investment purposes is up to you.  It is time to do something with Guncoin like the Gunbroker.com users are in buying or selling there.  AS always, I appreciate your patience and support.

As a follow up to my previous post, I can confirm that we do have a Guncoin web wallet in work and will release it in the next few days.  It will be in a standalone domain.  This will be a big step forward for GUN as it means, that you can have a GUN wallet online and access it from any computer at any time from any where that you want and it will not be tied to a specific computer and there is no software to download.  Once it is fully tested and check out, I will publish the domain name here and on Twitter.

damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

I captured an early sneak preview.. <ssshhhhhhhhh!!!>   lol

TheSignsGuy

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:33:31 PM

As a follow up to my previous post, I can confirm that we do have a Guncoin web wallet in work and will release it in the next few days.  It will be in a standalone domain.  This will be a big step forward for GUN as it means, that you can have a GUN wallet online and access it from any computer at any time from any where that you want and it will not be tied to a specific computer and there is no software to download.  Once it is fully tested and check out, I will publish the domain name here and on Twitter.

Quite awesome.

Been hoping for something like this for a while.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: