Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:06:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools?  (Read 3615 times)
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

Lol, of course not. This is a narrow area that is needed far from all. Plus, this technology is still very raw, it has not come into life, so to study what else can die ... You are in fantasy, look skeptical.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
though teenagers are really good at it these days, i yhink this thought is wonderful. it is an essential move to discover potential talents as well, you know, future crypto genius

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
salad daging

Activity: 1694
Merit: 822

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

I also experienced it but I could understand the reason why they did not trust Crypto because at first I also did not believe even though it was explained how it worked but because at that time I lost my job so I tried to study it deeper and finally after I tried and got the results, I really believe and carry on all this
so just wait until they want to know and learn it themselves

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yavorskiy616

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

Hi, I am also very difficult to explain the blockchain to my family and friends. A lot of people have heard about Bitcoin, but few people have heard about smart contracts and Internet stuff and other advantages of the blockchain. need to explain to people the benefits of the blockchain.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

In some ways the idea is pretty good one, it shows/teaches students how it's possible to indeed make a nice sum of money with relatively low work and initial investment. But there is also a downside to this idea - students, who think they are master investors after hearing some lessons can potentially make a investment too big and lose it all.

Still, not that bad idea.

Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Why not? If we believe in the future of the growth and development of the world of crypto in the future, then I think this is a pressing question for today. Cool
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

The training at the school about the Cryptocurrency market is useful for the younger generation. Why? Young people learn more quickly than non-young people. Most people who are crypto money traders are under 30 years old....

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:19:47 PM

It'll, I hope in the future, the world will realize how much important cryptocurrencies are Grin

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:26:50 PM

At a minimum, cryptocurrencies should be studied in schools only because they exist at all, and if you consider that they already occupy a significant part of people's lives, this only adds points to their introduction to the school curriculum.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

I think not far from the future in which cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology will be studied in schools, while it is already being studied at universities
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

It's an excellent idea, and I also believe that they have implemented it as optional classes, it serves especially for people taking classes that have to do with finance and economy, since cryptos trading is an important job market right now, many people live off that and from what I see in the volumes of the market, will continue to grow infinitely.

Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:53:28 PM

A step forward, someone once asked me if it's good to teach children about cryptocurrency, I said yes, because of the jet age we are now, the world is revolving fast, if we can teach children how much more at our schools.
Not just at high school but primaries/grades.
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:07:07 PM

If all schools have given lessons about crypto it will have a very positive impact, of course, hopefully in the future. Tampa crypto lessons in the world of school alone already knows a lot about what is a compulsory lesson and I don't know how much bitcoin will cost in the future if almost all students already know bitcoin and try to buy it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

If we see a massive adoption of cryptocurrency on major countries and cities all over the world then we can expect cryptocurrency to be taught in schools. Once, cryptocurrency adoption starts there will be a drastic change over the whole economy in general.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:42:47 PM

Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?

Yeah that will be really amazing. Also people need to learn more about blockchain and you know when people getting older these kind of technologies seems more harder than before for these people.
For example even i hardly understand some technologies behind blockchain. So  it will be really good for students and they will realise how blockchain is amazing for our future.
That is really good idea. I hope some schools will start to teach about blockchain in near future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

I believe that over time, such changes can occur. I consider such ideas very important for the development of the world society. For example, many young people are not aware of the opportunities and benefits of crypto. Therefore, such training will help them learn new technologies and successful investments.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

Hi guys!

Everything can be, but not so soon, but the governments of the countries are not very interested in that people were developed, which means that no one will seriously teach you, will give only the basics.

futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

I will be happy when the schools of some great countries start teaching the blockchain and the basics of the digital crypto economy. I think you should not study a separate cryptocurrency.
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

I will be happy when the schools of some great countries start teaching the blockchain and the basics of the digital crypto economy. I think you should not study a separate cryptocurrency.

But I think it's too early for them to learn about cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency itself does not yet to introduce to all people. And I think it is better to them to still study in the school without thinking about the cryptocurrency and when they graduate, or they are ready to learn about the economic, then I think we can try to teach them.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

I don't know about schools, but many institutes already teach about blockchain technology and programming.
Oh good to know that! I had no idea. Which institutes are those and which countries please? It's such a great job for teaching cryptocurrencies in those institutes. Their students are lucky to learn it as early as now so that when the digital age comes, they are already fully prepared.
I am not so sure that they are very lucky, I say this because in the past schools were the place that you needed to go if you wanted to learn, but now if you want to learn anything the only thing that you need to do is to look at it in the Internet, you do not need a centralized institution telling you what to think and how to do it, you can do that by yourself thanks to the Internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: