Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Gaming and It's Future  (Read 59478 times)
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

one of the cryptocurrency projects is to bring the game in a way that can be beneficial for those who play in it, both service providers and people who play it and this is an interesting one and I also like playing games like this and even now I am joining one of the project ICOs. playgame

Jimbable

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

one of the cryptocurrency projects is to bring the game in a way that can be beneficial for those who play in it, both service providers and people who play it and this is an interesting one and I also like playing games like this and even now I am joining one of the project ICOs. playgame
I found Ether Kingdoms quite beneficial: once you fill up all your mines you can safely start trading. Good stuff!
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:35 PM

Yes, now computer games are very popular among young people. And if you can still earn when you play then this double pleasure. I think it's very cool.
Yeah. Now i can easily tell my friends i am making money, while playing  Cool
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:48:16 PM

I think that Blockchain Gaming IS our future, maybe not at all but its part will be there at all I am sure. It is too significant technology to be given up.
Jimbable

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

I think that Blockchain Gaming IS our future, maybe not at all but its part will be there at all I am sure. It is too significant technology to be given up.

It's parts is already in there, i'm telling you! I'm into three projects right now, sending little bit of cash here and there. And little dividends are already paying off from one of them!
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

I'm bearish for the blockchain games (they can just use database), but bullish for crypto in gaming industry for tipping etc
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

I have no experience in blockchain games, but I think this direction is promising. In addition to various serious and useful projects, there should be entertainment. It is very cool and interesting.

NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

I have no experience in blockchain games, but I think this direction is promising. In addition to various serious and useful projects, there should be entertainment. It is very cool and interesting.
This is very cool indeed. Some games do develop very quickly (ether kingdoms, for example, implement boss-fights soonish). And while you can earn cash from those, there is gameplay that starts to be more interactive and addicting every moment!
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

This is very cool indeed. Some games do develop very quickly (ether kingdoms, for example, implement boss-fights soonish). And while you can earn cash from those, there is gameplay that starts to be more interactive and addicting every moment!
I'm not very gambling at all and I'm not fond of gambling, but it's a little interesting to watch the game process based on the block chain. This is a new round in the gaming industry gambling.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

Games are quite popular right now, especially if by playing games we can produce Crypto tokens or we can buy game items using Crypto, it will be easier to improve our game characters, but now I see more Esport themed games and I am looking for esport games who support crypto is there a reference for the game?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

I played Dope Raider on POA blockchain and I didn't like the game very much because there were too few players online and that is why prices didn't changes so I couldn't earn money by growing and selling.
Fenya96

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

What do you guys think about Gods Unchained? The idea itself is good: a card game where the card collection is on the blockchain, but the game itself is playd off-chained. It is based on the ETH blockchain, so cards are in your posession, you can sell and trade them freely (this aspect done properly could be huge). On the other hand it is a complete rip off of Hearthstone. They did change some namesin Gods Unchained, but the mechanics and even some cards are just the same. In your opinion is it enough to bring a game to the blockchain or does it need something more to stand out?

HYDAX GRID TRADINGBOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeOTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ ListingCommunity
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

IMO, blockchain for gaming today is not very potential because the current gaming market does not need blockchain technology because they focus primarily on games and user experience with that game instead of blockchain technology. Therefore investing in ICO related games is not appropriate, 2019 may be more appropriate to invest.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:40:33 AM

I see indeed project about the game are really successful. powered by blockchain systems certainly makes this increasingly perfect for running and certainly give a nice effect to the future games any of it. the development of the game and the blockchain is indeed very suitable combined into one and it proved successful. the most promising is the game is enough airplay, and it was part of ICO and blockchain is a great achievement.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:48:30 AM

Indeed, there are many game projects on blockchain and this is enough to provide more benefits, much is gained from this blockchain game.
I myself am more happy to plunge in to be able to give color to my entertainment. I see blockchain games have a good future and no doubt development.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

Really? These 7 projects I do not doubt their capabilities and possibilities because I just do not know them! I have a good time in cryptocurrencies and have little interest in tokens! If I can not mine or participate in something like that, I'll hardly have any value! The coins have at least an energetic value when extracting it and although there are premines, the centralizations are smaller than in tokens! Anyway, later I'll read on! The gaming market is a possibility and the blockchain would certainly have made them more profitable and organized.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

I've invested a bit into one game, got a epic item from a chest, sold it for 2 ETH. Did i really enjoyed the actual gameplay? Can't say. I did actually enjoy newfound profits. So i'm really sure, that there is a future for such projects.

I to the beginning invested nothing, have then decided to try - have been pleasantly surprised and now I receive profit so yes, I understand you Cheesy
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Just a suggestion, but could you perhaps add Steem Monsters to the list? It's a trading card game on the Steem blockchain.
The game itself isn't launched yet, but they have fully developed all the trading mechanics.

They're currently doing a Kickstarter, right before the launch of their gameplay mechanics.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/526764488/steem-monsters-a-digital-role-playing-trading-card
https://steemmonsters.com/#

Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Gaming is the technology industry. and the blockchain is the future technology that will provide a gaming platform more simple and secure. Game industry grows rapidly year by year so it is possible to reach more market around the world also, the gamer knows how the blockchain tech is truly useful.
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

Gaming or Gambling? For gaming it can tokenize the in app purchases which is currently done withh google and apple.
But if you are talking about gambling blockchain payments are already implemented just needs smart contracts to be safe.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: