Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] FidelityHouse - 🔥 Where your Content become Tokens 🔥  (Read 85289 times)
trade-with-you.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:52:57 AM

What is the main main idea of ​​this project? I was told that the main feature is the creation of a unique platform for a large number of people all over the world!

Today, FidelityHouse is a social content network that allows users to update their own interests, publish content that earns on views.

I think it will be interesting for many of us, because most people have their own hobbies and everyone likes to find new acquaintances with people who are passionate about such ideas.

The consolidated experience of the Italian project, the born zero marketing budget, thanks to the unique performance along with important recognition, will become one of the leading sites in Italy with 750 million page views per year in a few years.

Very interesting facts. I hope that developers as often as possible will delight their community with interesting facts about actual information about their project and its success!
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
f1gm3nt

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

And who will be the users of this service, as I understand it, all the author's works will be published on the special site, right?
alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

And who will be the users of this service, as I understand it, all the author's works will be published on the special site, right?

Yes, exactly, the users and consumers of the content will be ordinary registered users of this platform for whom the original author's content will be available.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

Yes, exactly, the users and consumers of the content will be ordinary registered users of this platform for whom the original author's content will be available.
Yes, but in what form will I receive this information and how can I find here exactly what I am interested in, I will need to look for the content of interest myself?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:15:00 AM

Yes, but in what form will I receive this information and how can I find here exactly what I am interested in, I will need to look for the content of interest myself?

Well, as far as I understand the content will be offered to users depending on their interests, that is, if you are interested in some person and some technology, then you will be offered content that contains information about it.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

Well, as far as I understand the content will be offered to users depending on their interests, that is, if you are interested in some person and some technology, then you will be offered content that contains information about it.
That is, it turns out I will receive content of interest on a kind of filters and I will not need to look for it on my own, right?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

That is, it turns out I will receive content of interest on a kind of filters and I will not need to look for it on my own, right?

Exactly. But besides all this, it seems to me that users can use the search themselves if they wish, and look for what they are interested in, I think this functionality is also possible.
f1gm3nt

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:35:15 AM

Exactly. But besides all this, it seems to me that users can use the search themselves if they wish, and look for what they are interested in, I think this functionality is also possible.
Well, yes, it is logical. Nobody canceled the usual search. Well, if we talk purely in technical terms, the filter will implement the content through subscriptions to certain markers, well, I think?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:41:07 AM

Well, yes, it is logical. Nobody canceled the usual search. Well, if we talk purely in technical terms, the filter will implement the content through subscriptions to certain markers, well, I think?
Maybe so, yes, I can’t tell you exactly that this will be the case, because I am not part of the project, so I don’t know the technical features.
halalaieec

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

As far as I understand, the discussion here is all about texts, it is in this form that the content will exist on the platform. These can be articles, reviews, etc. I'm right?
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:58:43 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/fidelity-house   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

As far as I understand, the discussion here is all about texts, it is in this form that the content will exist on the platform. These can be articles, reviews, etc. I'm right?

Probably yes, right. Because in white paper I see a lot of mentions about text content, which means that we are talking about text.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Probably yes, right. Because in white paper I see a lot of mentions about text content, which means that we are talking about text.
But if we are talking about text content, in what language will it exist within the framework of this platform? Are there any restrictions?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

But if we are talking about text content, in what language will it exist within the framework of this platform? Are there any restrictions?

I do not think that there may be any restrictions in this regard, and it will be available for any languages, because the more content - the more cost-effective the platform itself.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

I do not think that there may be any restrictions in this regard, and it will be available for any languages, because the more content - the more cost-effective the platform itself.
What about translations? After all, there can be an interesting article about some technology in Italian and it would be interesting for many English-speaking users, does the platform contain translations of articles?
alimosavi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

What about translations? After all, there can be an interesting article about some technology in Italian and it would be interesting for many English-speaking users, does the platform contain translations of articles?

Yes, I read about it. At the initial stage, the work of translators is not yet envisaged, but in the future the project team intends to expand the functionality of the platform in such a context.
halalaieec

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Yes, I read about it. At the initial stage, the work of translators is not yet envisaged, but in the future the project team intends to expand the functionality of the platform in such a context.
This is great, I think it would be interesting to many translators who are not so easy to find a job, they could work or earn money here is a great offer.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.
74kedr

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

As I understand it, this project carries a dual mission. They want to not only protect the copyright of content creators, but also provide a convenient platform for distributing this.

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
magaman

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

Is it real? And where did you read the information about it, I did not see any mention that they would position their platform as a content aggregator.
Dude, it seems to me that you just didn’t study the white paper carefully enough, because I took this information from there, try to study it more dullly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: