Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop comparing ETH with BTC!!!!!!!!  (Read 24123 times)
Wakkocu

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://moviehdinfo.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

BTC has a long history and We can strongly say BTC is the king of Cryptocurrency. We can't compare ETH and BTC because ETH still in the childhood and Have long journey. BTC and ETH blockchain still developing and Personally I believe both projects

┈┈┈┈┈ Movie HD App (https://moviehdinfo.com) ┈┈┈┈┈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

Lol this is a million years issue and as i believe theres no topic created nowadays regarding comparison of these two coins,and how can you expect about the battle when ripple now is entering the competition?

So you’re arguing about nothing today.better check the market first before crying about something who does not exist anymore
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:37:31 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin are cryptocurrencies of different nature. The main task of Ethereum is to act as a platform for creating new projects. But as a means of payment, it is also used. Bitcoin has the main function - the accumulation and storage of capital. They are different, yes.

What are you saying? Bitcoin has the same task as Ethereum, to be used as a crypto currency. The thing is that the platform of Ethereum is easier to make another fork of new crypto currencies than on the platform of Bitcoin. There are no main task really, they are just made for the efficiency, for the innovation of the currencies that we are currently using these days.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

BTC has a long history and We can strongly say BTC is the king of Cryptocurrency. We can't compare ETH and BTC because ETH still in the childhood and Have long journey. BTC and ETH blockchain still developing and Personally I believe both projects

True, we have to consider that Bitcoin has been around four years longer than Ethereum.  Eth is still taking baby steps and has a long way to go in future development.

Where has the time gone? It's already been 10 years since bitcoin was started Shocked
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

Yes that would be a mistake if you compare ETH with BTC. The bitcoin is the father of all the coins and it has the biggest dominance. About %53 marketcap belongs to the BTC. Ethereum were strong yes but not anymore, the price went down like 1/7 ($1.4000 to $200) and the Ripple has taken the the second line with the 22 billions of dollar market cap.
GavenJack

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

Comparing these two coins is not quite delicate, in my opinion! Bitcoin has shown us the ability to use Blockchain technology! and ETH was already on the way, who was laid before him!

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

you're right, Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins. but if ethereum is better than bitcoin it might not be time. because Bitcoin is still the king of crypto currencies. but bitcoin has no development. it is precisely ethereum which has a large growth due to its smart contract. and that makes Ethereum a lot in the rush of investors. this only takes time. I think bitcoin and ethereum are competition.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

As far as speculative asset is concern, both are comparable. I used to think the Ethereum used to have this strong fundamentals, but since its dramatic fall, I speculate that its more on a investment platform today similar to bitcoin. But technically, of course there are a lot of difference, but since everyone seems to not care about the fundamentals anymore and more of thinking how can they make money out of the ecosystem then for me, not much difference, in my opinion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
harakat

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

goooooooood
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:05:01 PM

I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH.

And you just did the opposite when you said stop comparing BTC with ETH. If anything, the only comparison that could be made perhaps is the value it brings to investors and holders of each.

Besides that, there is really no comparing the two. They are a market of their own. When bitcoin imposes more liquidity as cash, ethereum imposes more functionalities to crypto transactions. Their attributes as to the blockchain may remain the same but their functionalities are broadly different.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

We cant blame them if they want to compare the two. Its like any other product that can be compare depending in how it perform and help an individual. These two coins are the top coins known in the market. Bitcoin is considered the king of all coins while the ethereum is catching up (but at the moment is not consider as equal to bitcoin). Its like a good friendly competition between the two. Its a matter of how people will adopt the two coins.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:22:27 PM

Hello,

Is it obvious that people will continue to compare ETH with BTC and also other crypto like XRP, Stellar etc... It is the way the market is working while people expressing their feelings and expression.

Personnaly I just think that they have both advantages and they will continu to grow one and the other
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

Bitcoin is the first digital cryptocurrency. And one more important thing about bitcoin is most of the people don't know more about other cryptocurrencies. There are many people which have only known about bitcoin. This kind of popularity bitcoin has. As well bitcoin has the highest market capitalization. Ethereum is also doing very well right now but bitcoin is far better than ethereum.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

Since I joined the cryptocurrency world and even this forum I have seen something that people always do that I think its not the right way. People always compaire ETH with BTC telling us that ETH is the best cryptocurrency. I really doubt that because looking at these two coins, although they are all blockchain based currencies but to me BTC is doing far better than ETH. BTC was created before ETH but look at the performances and judge it yourself. I really do not want to talk much about this issue. Guys what do think about what I am arguing about?

I think btc and eth both make good profits, but because of the view that people see that it is the first to attend, more people will invest in btc than eth, I have never compared both because for me both are equally profitable , and I myself invested in both of these cryptocurrency, and indeed I benefited from both
oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best cryptocurrency at the moment, both of them have different advantages if bitcoin is like the king of all altcoins, while ethereum is an alternative to all coins so both are very good if we use it as an investment now, depending on each of us to choose which one be it bitcoin or ethereum.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

It sometimes annoying, but I guess that's normal.
Besides of ETH, many people also comparing BTC with other altcoins.
They are most likely to make a thread which has a topic about the advantages on the altcoins they hold, which is indirrectly aims to attract other investors to buy their altcoins.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

I think that you are right, it is impossible to compare these two completely different coins, because they are built on different platforms and for different purposes!
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

I don't think you will ever be able to forbid anyone to assume or opinion, especially those who lack knowledge. however the debate and point of view will be different. and for me, I have ethereum especially bitcoin for every trade I do. the most important thing is how to make a profit.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency in this world, each one has it own advantages and disadvantages so I think it's impossible to compare between any cryptocurrency not only BTC and ETH. But we can't stop them cause they can do/talk/compare anything as they want cause there is no rule about it.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

Both coins are good in their own way. there is no need to compare those two. its like comparing a surgeon and a psychiatrist. both are useful in helping others but in their own way. so theres no need to compare those two since they are correlated in terms of pricing in the market. both goes up and down at the same time and not in opposites
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: