Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [888] [SCRYPT] OctoCoin ◦ The Power of Eight ◦ Don't Blink  (Read 297647 times)
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:54:14 PM

Lets share some hashes to Edric,realy god guy!!!!

http://888.fedaykin.us/

Edric is god? i knew there was something special about him Smiley

neleonele

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:55:19 PM

Sorry on my English....i mean it GOOD Roll Eyes

frameLAlife

Activity: 378

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:05:39 PM

Sorry on my English....i mean it GOOD Roll Eyes

hahahaha  Cheesy i knew what you meant. I was just kidding Smiley but we can call him a god since he's so good.

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
homey108

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:26:51 PM

This thread and community has been pretty tame compared to other alt coin threads i'm sure we've all been a part of previously.

But, dammit, there are some stupid motherfuckers out there still. Think before you put your thoughts on here.

Just spazzing out the first emo thoughts that enter your brain typically doesn't help you. We have all been there when you are irritated, frustrated, do not understand a problem or are scared you have lost your money. We know it sux.

It's crypto, it's the wild, wild, west and it's just part of it. You people need to develop some nerves of steel and learn how to communicate problems better.

If it looks or sounds crazy don't click post. Take a deep breath and rewrite that shit.

And this isn't a personal jab at you. I'm sure you are a nice, calm person in real life. But to all that have came here with their issues

That is all  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's a F#%$#ed up  attitude and it sure seems to a popular one in this community.

Even though a few over-active posters seem to think they know everything about cryptos and anyone who has an issue is treated like shit and jumped on, it is has nothing to do with reality. The reality is that only the dev or the mysterious devs that are supposedly lurking around, know the whole plan (if there is one) and the specifics of what is and isn't normal for this coin, and he/she/they have been MIA. Popping up from time to time to give "updates" that really don't provide any information or resolve issues and questions. This last one was a classic, like listening to a politician, lots of words but nothing concrete or informative and of course not addressing issues and concerns.

It's a terrible approach. Although the few arrogant loudmouths are clouded by their own ignorance and fail to see what kind of community this is creating, the reality cannot be avoided. The fact remains that if this or any coin is to become popular and successful it downright REQUIRES the adoption from many many folks who surely don't know everything about crypto  and especially this coin in particular. If the community thinks the ideal method is to shit on anyone with problems, questions or concerns and follow through with abuse then the future doesn't look very bright. I guarantee you that many are scared to post after witnessing the standard treatment that seems so popular here. We should be welcoming ALL PEOPLE and aiming to inform, assist, and inspire newcomers, not scaring them away.

I don't give a $%$#$ myself, abuse me, call me names, whatever makes you feel like a big man, but I know that most people are not like this and after seeing what the community is like would take their investment funds and hash power elsewhere. I certainly would had I not already invested the time mining this coin. Life is too short.

Personally I don't care if this is someone's first coin and exposure to crypto's, they should all be treated with patience and respect, not rudeness and abuse. You can be a tool and call people "stupid motherfuckers" or you can realize that you don't know, and never will know everything and once were a noob yourself. One day you might even break through the hatred and see that the future success requires tons of noobs to adopt this coin. They should all be welcomed, not treated like crap.

I've personally never seen any coin that sends solomined coins to an address that does not belong to the wallet, I find it hard to believe that this is normal or functional. I've solomined many different coins and have never had this problem. I still don't understand how it could be possible to "spend" coins that don't belong to the address in my wallet even though they appear to contribute to the balance and have plenty of confirmations. Very o strange. I seriously doubt many other people bothered to actually check this. I just found out myself almost accidentally while playing around with the block explorer.

homey108

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:42:52 PM

This message is to everyone else and especially the wonderful noob's and potential investors:

Disregard the rude treatment by the few angry folks. There are still some great people here who will discuss things, answer questions and help with problems. No question or comment is too stupid to post. The honest people here know that we will always be learning something new no matter how much we thought we knew. This is especially true with the differences in each particular coin.

Focus on the good people, the happy people like edric and others. I guarantee that there are many many great folks in hiding who just don't have the time to overcome the overwhelming hatred and anger that has become the norm here. Slowly slowly there will come a time when angry posters are condemned instead of celebrated. Their time is limited and they will find other outlets to spread their misery. Disregard them and know that they might be loud, but they are the minority.
neleonele

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 02:49:24 PM

This message is to everyone else and especially the wonderful noob's and potential investors:

Disregard the rude treatment by the few angry folks. There are still some great people here who will discuss things, answer questions and help with problems. No question or comment is too stupid to post. The honest people here know that we will always be learning something new no matter how much we thought we knew. This is especially true with the differences in each particular coin.

Focus on the good people, the happy people like edric and others. I guarantee that there are many many great folks in hiding who just don't have the time to overcome the overwhelming hatred and anger that has become the norm here. Slowly slowly there will come a time when angry posters are condemned instead of celebrated. Their time is limited and they will find other outlets to spread their misery. Disregard them and know that they might be loud, but they are the minority.

+888 Cool

frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 03:15:25 PM

This thread and community has been pretty tame compared to other alt coin threads i'm sure we've all been a part of previously.

But, dammit, there are some stupid motherfuckers out there still. Think before you put your thoughts on here.

Just spazzing out the first emo thoughts that enter your brain typically doesn't help you. We have all been there when you are irritated, frustrated, do not understand a problem or are scared you have lost your money. We know it sux.

It's crypto, it's the wild, wild, west and it's just part of it. You people need to develop some nerves of steel and learn how to communicate problems better.

If it looks or sounds crazy don't click post. Take a deep breath and rewrite that shit.

And this isn't a personal jab at you. I'm sure you are a nice, calm person in real life. But to all that have came here with their issues

That is all  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's a F#%$#ed up  attitude and it sure seems to a popular one in this community.

Even though a few over-active posters seem to think they know everything about cryptos and anyone who has an issue is treated like shit and jumped on, it is has nothing to do with reality. The reality is that only the dev or the mysterious devs that are supposedly lurking around, know the whole plan (if there is one) and the specifics of what is and isn't normal for this coin, and he/she/they have been MIA. Popping up from time to time to give "updates" that really don't provide any information or resolve issues and questions. This last one was a classic, like listening to a politician, lots of words but nothing concrete or informative and of course not addressing issues and concerns.

It's a terrible approach. Although the few arrogant loudmouths are clouded by their own ignorance and fail to see what kind of community this is creating, the reality cannot be avoided. The fact remains that if this or any coin is to become popular and successful it downright REQUIRES the adoption from many many folks who surely don't know everything about crypto  and especially this coin in particular. If the community thinks the ideal method is to shit on anyone with problems, questions or concerns and follow through with abuse then the future doesn't look very bright. I guarantee you that many are scared to post after witnessing the standard treatment that seems so popular here. We should be welcoming ALL PEOPLE and aiming to inform, assist, and inspire newcomers, not scaring them away.

I don't give a $%$#$ myself, abuse me, call me names, whatever makes you feel like a big man, but I know that most people are not like this and after seeing what the community is like would take their investment funds and hash power elsewhere. I certainly would had I not already invested the time mining this coin. Life is too short.

Personally I don't care if this is someone's first coin and exposure to crypto's, they should all be treated with patience and respect, not rudeness and abuse. You can be a tool and call people "stupid motherfuckers" or you can realize that you don't know, and never will know everything and once were a noob yourself. One day you might even break through the hatred and see that the future success requires tons of noobs to adopt this coin. They should all be welcomed, not treated like crap.

I've personally never seen any coin that sends solomined coins to an address that does not belong to the wallet, I find it hard to believe that this is normal or functional. I've solomined many different coins and have never had this problem. I still don't understand how it could be possible to "spend" coins that don't belong to the address in my wallet even though they appear to contribute to the balance and have plenty of confirmations. Very o strange. I seriously doubt many other people bothered to actually check this. I just found out myself almost accidentally while playing around with the block explorer.

Nobody here is angry. In fact most users on this thread have been helpful and very nice to each other. Nobody here thinks they know everything about crypto.... but if you come on here blasting this coin, blasting the other users, blasting the devs, saying everything is broken, knocking pools and the guys who run the pools, etc, what kinda of treatment do you expect.

You may have a legit issue, i personally do not know because i'm not a dev of any crypto. What I do know is some of you guys come on here spouting bs and then expect the users that post here all the time to just be cool.

That's not how it works. There are ways to communicate your issues you are having without being a dick. I personally haven't been rude to you, I just asked that you refrain from spreading disinformation and be patient while waiting for the devs to respond to you.

If you are invested in this coin and want to make money from it, it looks bad to new users when they come read this thread and see the bs some of you guys post.

I have a problem with the mac wallet for Octo... you don't see me on here spam posting repeatedly, talking shit about the coin or the devs or giving other users a hard time. I have asked my question and now i'll wait for a user or dev to help....

Some users think your problem isn't really a problem but i say let the devs repsond to your post and we'll see.

And it's not just you. There have been others from the beginning yelling scam, abandoned devs, abandoned coin, bad pools, they stole my money, they don't respond, the users here are assholes....

None of that is true. You are just going about being trying to resolve your problem in a childish manner.

Now do I think some of the other users might have been a little bit harsh in their responses to you guys issues/complaints, yes i do. I chose to be a little more subtle about it.

Anyways, I hope you get your issue resolved. I also hope you wise up and try to communicate your issues better because with your accusation, impatient attitudes you aren't making very many friends here.

The people here are actually really nice and want to help each other.... But not when your issues are presented in a manner that is whiny, complaining, making this community, the devs and the coin look bad.

There have been way too many other coins that were surrounded by real BS that deserved that type of treatment from posters, but this coin and this thread is not one of them.

SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:43:10 PM

There have been way too many other coins that were surrounded by real BS that deserved that type of treatment from posters, but this coin and this thread is not one of them.

frameLAlife, you said it the best way it could be said. Thank you.

Lets all just get back into normal discussions and posting (we're all waiting on the upcoming announced news from the devs with some expectation, I believe Cheesy)

Those that choose otherwise are simply not helping themselves or anybody else, but that's just human nature Sad

Best to just ignore them, I say.  Cool

frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 04:01:33 PM

word. my apologies to anyone who thinks what i said was rude. it really isn't intended.. i just think we need to be careful how we address problems here. if not the average joe sees the bs and thinks the coin is a scam.

Lets all just get back into normal discussions and posting (we're all waiting on the upcoming announced news from the devs with some expectation, I believe Cheesy)

Those that choose otherwise are simply not helping themselves or anybody else, but that's just human nature Sad

swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:05:36 PM

I agree! Ignore the naysayers!

I am still so surprised how cheap OCTO is on the exchanges right now.  I honestly expected it to be over 3000 satoshis after day 8 and you can currently buy them for under 600 as of right now!  I think this coin will pay off for those who invest and hold.  I am slowly buying up more and more while mining so you naysayers keep selling cheap!

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
Stonerboy

Activity: 344

ALL IN!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:26:24 PM

I am still so surprised how cheap OCTO is on the exchanges right now.  I honestly expected it to be over 3000 satoshis after day 8 and you can currently buy them for under 600 as of right now!  I think this coin will pay off for those who invest and hold.  I am slowly buying up more and more while mining so you naysayers keep selling cheap!

Grin

the funny thing is it will ne minimum a double/triple up of your investment, so not mining/buying some now is a big mistake.  Grin
Its easy money right now and i cant understand why people are selling this for under 1k satoshis... But yes... when there are winners, there have also to be lo.... wait no, its also profitable to mine, but holding will bring you +200/300% more. Minimum. Really minimum.  Wink
swainzag

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:32:57 PM

Grin

the funny thing is it will ne minimum a double/triple up of your investment, so not mining/buying some now is a big mistake.  Grin
Its easy money right now and i cant understand why people are selling this for under 1k satoshis... But yes... when there are winners, there have also to be lo.... wait no, its also profitable to mine, but holding will bring you +200/300% more. Minimum. Really minimum.  Wink

I understand the mining and selling to generate money to help pay the bills and what not, it makes sense.  They win now and the people buying them up win later Cheesy:D

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
Stonerboy

Activity: 344

ALL IN!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:39:26 PM

Grin

I understand the mining and selling to generate money to help pay the bills and what not, it makes sense.  They win now and the people buying them up win later Cheesy:D

Exactly... But the big profits are always made after the game has started... So if you can afford it i would keep every single coin!  Smiley
frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:00:28 PM

I think it will go up whith the release of the services. I think it will get a bump if the announcements say something amazing as far as a service that nobody has thought of for crypto. I also think it will go up when mint and cryptsy get the coin. Can't wait!

frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 05:06:00 PM

you can make a minimum return but even with a high hash rate you are really underselling. i am holding this coin until it's worth selling because i believe the price will go up.

also, i am lucky i don't NEED the money from mining each week. if i did i could see mining to dump being necessary. i'm lucky i guess. it's all extra for me.

i mean i think it's safe to say that because it's not a pump and dump, as long as the devs deliver on some of the promises you'll see a rise. if they don't you could prolly still dump at the current price a month or two from now. so if you don't have to have it then why sell now?

that doesn't mean that since there are buyers you can't sell high and buy low to grow your stash trading. i'm doing that pretty successfully on cryptorush.

edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:33:53 PM

http://888.fedaykin.us upgraded to newest version of MPOS with an all-new look! Come check it out and mine with us at a low 0.8% fee!

Becouse you are the king,
giving us informations about 888 in past days.
I am now with u on ur pool,the reason is not reward or anything else.

Only becouse u are the good man.

Regards and support

XeTaMaX

A big thanks to you, and every one of my miners! Without you guys, there is no pool!

edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:39:56 PM

https://fusionhash.com/octocoin/

I can't log in and I'm getting no response form the support I'd get out of that pool if I was you . Looks like they stole my coins.

Yeah, nobody is getting out of fusion hash. Did you try sending them an email and asking what's up? I highly doubt they stole your coins. Just because you're frustrated doesn't mean you come on here spreading BS.

I haven't had any issues with mining Octocoin at Fusionhash. I have had an issue with unlocking my account with my pin to withdraw my Megacoins I mined with fusionhash.... guess what? I didn't go on their thread saying they "stole my coins."

How about you delete that post and start over. It should go something like this:

Hi guys. I am currently mining Octocoin at Fusion Hash. For some reason I cannnot log in. I have tried to send an email to support and have not gotten a response. Does anyone know how long the turn around time typically is when you email them for support? Does anyone have any ideas on what the issue could be or anything I could try to resolve the issue?

Devs, when you read this post, I know you are in contact with Fusion Hash. Could you pass this information along so that I could figure out what is going on with my account!

Thanks!

That's prolly a little better than "they don't respond, i'd get out of that pool, they stole my coins."

Think before you type.

The end.

P.S. i give you permission to steal my work above since you are too lazy to communicate in a way that will solve your problem a lot quicker than crazy accusations and slander. You may copy and paste for your lazy convenience.

As I reply to these, I'm just now catching up on my threads for the day so this may have been said already. . .

Problems like this go with the territory with crypto mining and pools, bigger pools may take much longer to respond to issues such as locked accounts and missing transactions. This is why I strive to give personal (and quick) service in each of my pools to users having such issues. In my case, my pools aren't ran by a corporation with big investments and big servers. They're ran by one man, who is either at his computer or getting his 8 hours of sleep Smiley

frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 07:07:39 PM

https://fusionhash.com/octocoin/

I can't log in and I'm getting no response form the support I'd get out of that pool if I was you . Looks like they stole my coins.

Yeah, nobody is getting out of fusion hash. Did you try sending them an email and asking what's up? I highly doubt they stole your coins. Just because you're frustrated doesn't mean you come on here spreading BS.

I haven't had any issues with mining Octocoin at Fusionhash. I have had an issue with unlocking my account with my pin to withdraw my Megacoins I mined with fusionhash.... guess what? I didn't go on their thread saying they "stole my coins."

How about you delete that post and start over. It should go something like this:

Hi guys. I am currently mining Octocoin at Fusion Hash. For some reason I cannnot log in. I have tried to send an email to support and have not gotten a response. Does anyone know how long the turn around time typically is when you email them for support? Does anyone have any ideas on what the issue could be or anything I could try to resolve the issue?

Devs, when you read this post, I know you are in contact with Fusion Hash. Could you pass this information along so that I could figure out what is going on with my account!

Thanks!

That's prolly a little better than "they don't respond, i'd get out of that pool, they stole my coins."

Think before you type.

The end.

P.S. i give you permission to steal my work above since you are too lazy to communicate in a way that will solve your problem a lot quicker than crazy accusations and slander. You may copy and paste for your lazy convenience.

As I reply to these, I'm just now catching up on my threads for the day so this may have been said already. . .

Problems like this go with the territory with crypto mining and pools, bigger pools may take much longer to respond to issues such as locked accounts and missing transactions. This is why I strive to give personal (and quick) service in each of my pools to users having such issues. In my case, my pools aren't ran by a corporation with big investments and big servers. They're ran by one man, who is either at his computer or getting his 8 hours of sleep Smiley

agreed. i think you do a great job. you are always on here for your guys! i wish there were more like youl i just think some of these guys don't understand that people running these coins and pools mostly have real full time jobs and maybe families. they may not be  able to respond to everything immediately.

you, sir are definitely running this well.

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:49:51 PM

DO NOT USE https://fusionhash.com I cannot log in and have tried PW reset dozens of times and contacted the support half a dozen time and no response I have coins here and they are Thieving them from me. If you are using this pool GET OUT NOW! THEY ARE THIEVES AND WILL STEAL YOUR COINS.
frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 12:08:23 AM

Stop posting your annoying BULLSHIT.

Nobody is stealing your coins.

Maybe there is an issue with fusionhash and the pin reset but that doesn't mean anyone is stealing anything.

Stop posting in large annoying fonts please.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: