Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 216 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [888] [SCRYPT] OctoCoin ◦ The Power of Eight ◦ Don't Blink  (Read 297647 times)
clapperhead

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:35:19 PM

To dev... concerning deposit made to Xnigma, I deposited 18101.42 octo reported as unconfirmed for 3 months.  The transaction appears in both old/new wallet at first as unconfirmed/0 of 6 confirmations.  Now it appears, after I emailed Xnigma, as "conflicted".  Regardless my coin is in the cloud floating around or gone?

Both old/new wallets say I have 18447.66902801 coin, but try to move any and no, no, no.  Again, attempted on old/new wallets and separate PCs, rebuilding data, etc.

Transaction details from wallet...
Date: 3/27/2014 23:58
To: xnigma 8TEWs43LdTt3Tvjk8kf2azE2DtKuvuj9ve
Debit: -18100.00 888
Transaction fee: -1.42 888
Net amount: -18101.42 888
Transaction ID: 9f9cab6b9878225410686bc415f0d80b8b083890dbaa2c64fc0bffd4dd27f34e-000

Xnigma never received.

The Xnigma sysop may need to do the same thing.. Rebuild and reindex. There's a command in the new wallet, something like zapwallettxes or something like that. Have him try that out, surely your transaction will be found!

How about a new thought for altcoin.  Me... customer.  Developer... manufacturer.  Exchange... vendor.  Customer complains, manufacturer and vendor fix.  Not fix, customer finds another product.  Appreciate your advice but not looking to solve this problem myself.

But you were just told what needs to be done. You and the Xnigma admin need to reindex your wallets. You'd be surprised how often this happens with all coins - there is a reason Litecoin increased max block size in their latest release. I believe OctoCoin has an even larger max block size. Reindexing is there because sometimes your transaction isn't accepted into the block chain due to too low of fees or whatnot. The zapwallettxes thing sounds interesting. I don't know how to use it but I'd look into that. If you zap the transaction, the coins come back into your wallet and you can resend them if you like. The coins are not lost as they never even hit the main blockchain. Your wallet stored on your computer is just "confused." You can point your finger all day long but one thing I've learned is the best way to resolve an issue is to take matters into my own hands. I've had this same issue before with Doge, Litecoin, Feathercoin, and even bitcoin. The difference is that now there are more tools built into the OctoCoin wallet that will probably make it much easier. It was a freak incident and it sucks but it's not Xnigma's fault and unless you want to send the OctoCoin dev your wallet.dat file there isn't much they can do most likely. Your wallet is the only place that transaction exists.

The zapwallettxes doesn't actually work that way, but still very useful in rebuilding the tx database.. I was looking at the bitcoin changelog and looks like Octo has alot of the same functionality. Here's the most interesting snippet, for transaction-related issues:

Transaction malleability-related fixes
--------------------------------------

This release contains a few fixes for transaction ID (TXID) malleability
issues:

- -nospendzeroconfchange command-line option, to avoid spending
  zero-confirmation change
- IsStandard() transaction rules tightened to prevent relaying and mining of
  mutated transactions
- Additional information in listtransactions/gettransaction output to
  report wallet transactions that conflict with each other because
  they spend the same outputs.
- Bug fixes to the getbalance/listaccounts RPC commands, which would report
  incorrect balances for double-spent (or mutated) transactions.
- New option: -zapwallettxes to rebuild the wallet's transaction information

I can confirm that it does help out. I had a couple of things stuck that I didn't know about, I ran pretty much every recovery option when I updated the pool, to be on the safe side. Hope it works out for ya!
If you're on windows, make a shortcut of octocoin-qt.exe, Right click it, choose properties, and in the "Target" box, after the file path and octocoin-qt.exe add -zapwallettxes -rescan -reindex  

Save that and try once more. Hope you get your coins back!

Has anybody tried to send more than 999 octo out?  Since my problem started with my wallet saying I had 18000+ coin and trying to send it gave me a "red" box on the amount to send, I looked at the transactions with Xnigma since they were the only other wallet I'd been trading with.  I decided to try and salvage something and incrementally reduced the amount.  Came down to 999 in the send box that didn't turn red in the updated new wallet.  So I created a new wallet on a different PC and transferred 999 at a time to it successfully.  So lets test.  Created another new wallet and from the first new wallet attempted the full 18000+ transfer... red box, but 999 would transfer.

Please, nobody tell me to re-index again since that was the first thing I did.
GWCalvert

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:12:31 PM

To dev... concerning deposit made to Xnigma, I deposited 18101.42 octo reported as unconfirmed for 3 months.  The transaction appears in both old/new wallet at first as unconfirmed/0 of 6 confirmations.  Now it appears, after I emailed Xnigma, as "conflicted".  Regardless my coin is in the cloud floating around or gone?

Both old/new wallets say I have 18447.66902801 coin, but try to move any and no, no, no.  Again, attempted on old/new wallets and separate PCs, rebuilding data, etc.

Transaction details from wallet...
Date: 3/27/2014 23:58
To: xnigma 8TEWs43LdTt3Tvjk8kf2azE2DtKuvuj9ve
Debit: -18100.00 888
Transaction fee: -1.42 888
Net amount: -18101.42 888
Transaction ID: 9f9cab6b9878225410686bc415f0d80b8b083890dbaa2c64fc0bffd4dd27f34e-000

Xnigma never received.

The Xnigma sysop may need to do the same thing.. Rebuild and reindex. There's a command in the new wallet, something like zapwallettxes or something like that. Have him try that out, surely your transaction will be found!

How about a new thought for altcoin.  Me... customer.  Developer... manufacturer.  Exchange... vendor.  Customer complains, manufacturer and vendor fix.  Not fix, customer finds another product.  Appreciate your advice but not looking to solve this problem myself.

But you were just told what needs to be done. You and the Xnigma admin need to reindex your wallets. You'd be surprised how often this happens with all coins - there is a reason Litecoin increased max block size in their latest release. I believe OctoCoin has an even larger max block size. Reindexing is there because sometimes your transaction isn't accepted into the block chain due to too low of fees or whatnot. The zapwallettxes thing sounds interesting. I don't know how to use it but I'd look into that. If you zap the transaction, the coins come back into your wallet and you can resend them if you like. The coins are not lost as they never even hit the main blockchain. Your wallet stored on your computer is just "confused." You can point your finger all day long but one thing I've learned is the best way to resolve an issue is to take matters into my own hands. I've had this same issue before with Doge, Litecoin, Feathercoin, and even bitcoin. The difference is that now there are more tools built into the OctoCoin wallet that will probably make it much easier. It was a freak incident and it sucks but it's not Xnigma's fault and unless you want to send the OctoCoin dev your wallet.dat file there isn't much they can do most likely. Your wallet is the only place that transaction exists.

The zapwallettxes doesn't actually work that way, but still very useful in rebuilding the tx database.. I was looking at the bitcoin changelog and looks like Octo has alot of the same functionality. Here's the most interesting snippet, for transaction-related issues:

Transaction malleability-related fixes
--------------------------------------

This release contains a few fixes for transaction ID (TXID) malleability
issues:

- -nospendzeroconfchange command-line option, to avoid spending
  zero-confirmation change
- IsStandard() transaction rules tightened to prevent relaying and mining of
  mutated transactions
- Additional information in listtransactions/gettransaction output to
  report wallet transactions that conflict with each other because
  they spend the same outputs.
- Bug fixes to the getbalance/listaccounts RPC commands, which would report
  incorrect balances for double-spent (or mutated) transactions.
- New option: -zapwallettxes to rebuild the wallet's transaction information

I can confirm that it does help out. I had a couple of things stuck that I didn't know about, I ran pretty much every recovery option when I updated the pool, to be on the safe side. Hope it works out for ya!
If you're on windows, make a shortcut of octocoin-qt.exe, Right click it, choose properties, and in the "Target" box, after the file path and octocoin-qt.exe add -zapwallettxes -rescan -reindex  

Save that and try once more. Hope you get your coins back!

Has anybody tried to send more than 999 octo out?  Since my problem started with my wallet saying I had 18000+ coin and trying to send it gave me a "red" box on the amount to send, I looked at the transactions with Xnigma since they were the only other wallet I'd been trading with.  I decided to try and salvage something and incrementally reduced the amount.  Came down to 999 in the send box that didn't turn red in the updated new wallet.  So I created a new wallet on a different PC and transferred 999 at a time to it successfully.  So lets test.  Created another new wallet and from the first new wallet attempted the full 18000+ transfer... red box, but 999 would transfer.

Please, nobody tell me to re-index again since that was the first thing I did.

I've had 1K+ coins transferred to me numerous times with no problems. I did a little test mining on the pools last week and had my payout set at 1600 and never had a problem getting my coins from them. I've transferred much larger amounts from Bittrex in the past few days and, again, no issues. There have been isolated issues of transactions getting hung, but that happens with every coin.

For example: I just had hang up while trying to transfer some Doge yesterday. I re-synced my wallet and the coins came back.

Last week I bought 55K of another coin and it became hung on transfer from one exchange to another. After a few hours I sent a support message to the original exchange and they managed to get it to go on through. I ended up having to sell the coin at a loss because the buy order that was part of a price pump was gone... So much for arbitrage  Wink

I have no idea why your wallet is behaving badly as I haven't had that problem; nor seen anyone else say anything about it. Did you delete all of the files in the appdata/roaming/octocoin folder except the wallet.dat before re-indexing?

888: 8TSFGEFRSXc7fjWt9RPQF1iGUe7T3J2GL1  Emerald Crypto Thread
clapperhead

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:51:16 PM

Never mind.  Recovered 999.999999 at a time and dumped on bittrex.
thenotfatguy

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:05:14 PM

Never mind.  Recovered 999.999999 at a time and dumped on bittrex.

Kudos to whoever picked up the cheap Octo. Grin

888 - 8bse7MESKBNGz9BixUCo5Z1cKJKVV5tZC7
clapperhead

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:29:35 PM

Only cheap if you think it's worth more, which at this time I consider it dieing.  No dev support for major wallet issue reported several days in forum.  Only support is amateur "re-index" multiple times.  By the way, I'm sending half of my recovered octo/BTC to Xnigma because he was very responsive and tried to help and yes he had done the basic thing "re-indexing" since he was the only exchange for 888 until bittrex.
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 11:39:05 PM

Only cheap if you think it's worth more, which at this time I consider it dieing.  No dev support for major wallet issue reported several days in forum.  Only support is amateur "re-index" multiple times.  By the way, I'm sending half of my recovered octo/BTC to Xnigma because he was very responsive and tried to help and yes he had done the basic thing "re-indexing" since he was the only exchange for 888 until bittrex.

well, i'll tell you what i tell my girlfriend: baby i hate to see you leave, but i love watching you go Wink

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
GWCalvert

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:00:35 AM

Only cheap if you think it's worth more, which at this time I consider it dieing.  No dev support for major wallet issue reported several days in forum.  Only support is amateur "re-index" multiple times.  By the way, I'm sending half of my recovered octo/BTC to Xnigma because he was very responsive and tried to help and yes he had done the basic thing "re-indexing" since he was the only exchange for 888 until bittrex.

Since you were the only one experiencing a problem, and several people on this thread went out of their way to try and help you already; the developers did not owe you anything.

BTW, I checked your other posts on the forum and they are all posts complaining about some issue or another that you want someone else to take care of for you. You need to either grow up or go back to your McJob (or mama's basement) because you are clearly not cut out for the digital currency world if you do not.

If the early adopters of BitCoin had been like you, there would be no digital currency market today. There was no one to help in the beginning. Just a bunch of folks trying new things out 'til they broke and then going and trying them again until they got it right. There are still many people doing this today.

Cryptocurrency is an experimental field. With all experiments there are going to bugs and failures, just as there are in life.

Good Luck... you need it

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:04:40 AM

There isn't a wallet issue though - hence the "lack of support." For one, the red box issue means you're still using the 1.8 "Windows QT preview" the dev posted. The issue was that a comma was being added to the amount based on your language for improved readability. So 1000 became 1,000 for English and it was causing a validation error of some sort I guess. This is something that is being worked on for the next Bitcoin Core release so the Octo devs tried to beat them to it. Instead, they scrapped it for now since it's an easy add-on later. When I first contacted the devs about it they already had the "final" 1.8 wallet up on the website and here without the issue. If people telling you how to resolve an issue isn't enough for you and you need somebody to hold your hand crypto in general probably isn't for you. If you have your panties in a bunch over this coding marvel you are in for a shock elsewhere. Every single coin can have the issue where a large transaction, in bytes, never confirms due to fees being too low or whatnot. The solution is to just reindex (and now zap as well) to remove unconfirmed transactions. A quick Google search will show you this happens with every coin. Octo has a much larger max block size (now) than any other coins so the issue should be reduced or possibly eliminated. Also you probably sent it with the old wallet after the fork which is why nodes ignored it initially. I know I'm the resident jerk but I just tell it how it is: you are a stubborn jackass that thinks everybody owes you something and you cry and whine when you don't get your way (which in this case isn't possible because you don't understand anything).  The time to start learning is now. 888 has the best, most advanced altcoin client hands down and this community kicks ass. The wallet, smooth fork, website, and awesome pools are all good but the community is what keeps me here. People in here are smart and fun because we've weeded out the jerks and quickly eliminate FUD like the crap you've been posting. Edric took the time to provide a detailed answer to help you out of the kindness of his heart and you throw a tantrum because you think you know better. Tough love because I hope you stick around but man you are clueless asshole at this point. If you don't grow up and cut the crap the world is gonna eat you alive. Let's change that through education.
frameLAlife

Activity: 378

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:06:59 AM

if you think it's dying you should definitely not stay invested. i def feel sorry for you and anyone else who has had issues with this or any other crypto. it's part of the game. it's a growing tech and there's always going to be issues. there's also always going to be issues with the devs and exchange responses and response times. something's you just cannot control. one thing you can control is your attitude on the way to getting an issue resolved. one thing we also all can control is our attitudes towards people with issues.

i hope this is a better response than my original that i backspaced, "you should consider re-indexing your life."

+888

vote on mintpal and cryptsy!

www.ptcrypto.com YOUR Bitcoin consultants!
BTC 13TQitBTzADXpYsDMRjDqFuGaw8m1JZ2YE
frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:10:57 AM

There isn't a wallet issue though - hence the "lack of support." For one, the red box issue means you're still using the 1.8 "Windows QT preview" the dev posted. The issue was that a comma was being added to the amount based on your language for improved readability. So 1000 became 1,000 for English and it was causing a validation error of some sort I guess. This is something that is being worked on for the next Bitcoin Core release so the Octo devs tried to beat them to it. Instead, they scrapped it for now since it's an easy add-on later. When I first contacted the devs about it they already had the "final" 1.8 wallet up on the website and here without the issue. If people telling you how to resolve an issue isn't enough for you and you need somebody to hold your hand crypto in general probably isn't for you. If you have your panties in a bunch over this coding marvel you are in for a shock elsewhere. Every single coin can have the issue where a large transaction, in bytes, never confirms due to fees being too low or whatnot. The solution is to just reindex (and now zap as well) to remove unconfirmed transactions. A quick Google search will show you this happens with every coin. Octo has a much larger max block size (now) than any other coins so the issue should be reduced or possibly eliminated. Also you probably sent it with the old wallet after the fork which is why nodes ignored it initially. I know I'm the resident jerk but I just tell it how it is: you are a stubborn jackass that thinks everybody owes you something and you cry and whine when you don't get your way (which in this case isn't possible because you don't understand anything).  The time to start learning is now. 888 has the best, most advanced altcoin client hands down and this community kicks ass. The wallet, smooth fork, website, and awesome pools are all good but the community is what keeps me here. People in here are smart and fun because we've weeded out the jerks and quickly eliminate FUD like the crap you've been posting. Edric took the time to provide a detailed answer to help you out of the kindness of his heart and you throw a tantrum because you think you know better. Tough love because I hope you stick around but man you are clueless asshole at this point. If you don't grow up and cut the crap the world is gonna eat you alive. Let's change that through education.

MEGAman and Edric typically have some of the best answers I have seen on this forum.

I still think while this dude has an issue and he wasn't able to get it resolved to his liking, that overall, 888 has a fairly low number of user complaints about wallet and exchange issues. Yes there are some out there. Yes Fusionhash has had some unanswered issues in the past. But, overall, you don't see tons of user complaints like with many other coins. It's crypto and there is a learning curve when it comes to dealing with some of these wallet issues.

MEGAman

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:17:28 AM

MEGAman and Edric typically have some of the best answers I have seen on this forum.

I still think while this dude has an issue and he wasn't able to get it resolved to his liking, that overall, 888 has a fairly low number of user complaints about wallet and exchange issues. Yes there are some out there. Yes Fusionhash has had some unanswered issues in the past. But, overall, you don't see tons of user complaints like with many other coins. It's crypto and there is a learning curve when it comes to dealing with some of these wallet issues.

Oh I'm not denying he had an issue. I had the "red box" issue too but it was resolved before I even noticed it and was a QT-only issue that resulted from a totally new feature they were adding. Not a huge deal but at least they're going the extra mile to keep moving things to the next level. The real issue is that he refuses to listen to anybody. This guy's #1 problem is thinking he knows what he is talking about. Nobody wants to deal with bugs and whatnot but I never automatically assume I know what I'm talking about. I'm going to do some basic research before spreading FUD and whining in a public forum like an entitled brat. I enjoy learning and maybe my delivery is harsh but I always try to offer good advice. I'll probably drop dead from a heart-attack before I'm 40 so I want to leave something behind Cheesy
frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:21:27 AM

Oh I'm not denying he had an issue. I had the "red box" issue too but it was resolved before I even noticed it and was a QT-only issue that resulted from a totally new feature they were adding. Not a huge deal but at least they're going the extra mile to keep moving things to the next level. The real issue is that he refuses to listen to anybody. This guy's #1 problem is thinking he knows what he is talking about. Nobody wants to deal with bugs and whatnot but I never automatically assume I know what I'm talking about. I'm going to do some basic research before spreading FUD and whining in a public forum like an entitled brat. I enjoy learning and maybe my delivery is harsh but I always try to offer good advice. I'll probably drop dead from a heart-attack before I'm 40 so I want to leave something behind Cheesy

oh yeah, i'm def not disagreeing with you. i think the main issue he has is his attitude.

djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:39:08 AM

alright ladies, you all got that out of your system?

/public shaming

p.s. i lol'd at "re-index your life"

clapperhead

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:05:00 AM

Wow.  Not a single post helped me and I'm getting slammed for figuring out the problem and asking not to post a typical "you need to rebuild", which I posted in the original message as having been done.  But I won't get off of the findings... new PC, new wallet, new block chain download won't let me send more than 999.9999999 coin?  Can any of you smart asses account for that?

Yes, I'm done with this coin but been long in marketing.  You are all correct.  I'm not interested in developing this coin.  I'm interested in being a customer.  Mine, trade, consume, whatever you want to call it.  So get it through your thick altcoin, speculative minds, customer doesn't care, he just wants it to work.  How is this or any altcoin to work if it's not brain dead simple?
MEGAman

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:14:27 AM

Wow.  Not a single post helped me and I'm getting slammed for figuring out the problem and asking not to post a typical "you need to rebuild", which I posted in the original message as having been done.  But I won't get off of the findings... new PC, new wallet, new block chain download won't let me send more than 999.9999999 coin?  Can any of you smart asses account for that?

Yes I can - you obviously didn't read my post. Hard to help somebody if they don't/can't read. Also, I know you're lying about the "new wallet" portion of your mind-numbing rant because this Windows QT-only issue was only in the "1.8 preview" and was fixed a week ago. I even explained why the issue was happening in my post. Download the latest Windows wallet and feel all of your anger and frustration wash away. Or hit yourself in the forehead with a ball-peen - either way. You suck bigtime dude.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:33:08 AM

The silly part about it was that I didn't realize that there was the preview version, and by the time I noticed the error, the updated source had been posted I guess, and I didn't realize that at the time so I dug through the source for hours trying to figure out why it was reformatting it like that. lol Either way I mostly use the console for doing any transactions anyway, it was just one of those tiny frustrating issues I always see as a challenge to figure something out.

Anyway, I hadn't checked about the Mac version but I'm trying to figure out how to build my own.. After months of tinkering with VM's on my machine, which is mostly AMD hardware, I finally have an actually working build environment. I've never had to wade through so many frustratingly difficult dependency problems as with this. I finally built the headless daemon, now on to the QT. Just for fun if not for anything else.

Octo-Chance is so far running perfectly stably, and hasn't eaten anyone's transaction as of yet, that I know of, so yay. Anyone who feels the urge to gamble needs to come on and try it out! Even if you don't feel like gambling, invest a bit of octos and own part of the game's profit! http://octo-chance.fedaykin.us

I still owe you that bounty for the name! Couple more days and I'll have some coins! Been working on about 10 different things at once and even when I try to set aside time to relax and play a video game or something, I end up hacking away at something else. I'd really like to be able to get my X11 power-saver pool up and running, I've been gathering and evaluating as many resources as I've got to putting it together, but being a one-man job and requiring some rather sophisticated programming, it's going to be tough. I've got some wild ideas, though, and I may be able to pull it off, I am clever, after all. Mine X11 and get paid out in Octos, or a few choice others (which I haven't even considered yet, want to consider what's "different"). I've also put some thoughts into how to accomplish this while incurring a minimum amount of fees (exchange fees, etc) but if anything, that'd be more of a phase 2 kinda thing. Anyway, I'll leave you with that, I'd like to hear some thoughts, if any.

-Edric

frameLAlife

Yessir.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:04:52 AM

Yes, I'm done with this coin but been long in marketing.  You are all correct.  I'm not interested in developing this coin.  I'm interested in being a customer.  Mine, trade, consume, whatever you want to call it.  So get it through your thick altcoin, speculative minds, customer doesn't care, he just wants it to work.  How is this or any altcoin to work if it's not brain dead simple?

dude i'm just giving you a hard time cuz you are so uppity. you need to learn to chill.  Kiss

djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:34:52 AM

1) provoking and ganging up on someone who's being uppity isn't the hallmark of civility. he's had his 15 minutes, let it pass with dignity. there are people who are at all different levels of expertise when it comes to crypto who gather in this thread... if someone has a problem and can communicate well enough to receive a solution, then if anyone's kind enough, provide the solution.

if someone shows that they aren't interested in solutions, but only in telling people they they have a problem, then don't force feed them. they've made up their mind. it's more revealing to see how people respond. it's the internet, some people are more comfortable with shouting "i have problems, it's someone else's fault" than rationally working with others to resolve the issue. last i checked this guy got his 888 back safe and sound, and has since moved on. let's bid him farewell. I play games online and deal with people like this all the time. anonymity and a mouthpiece = internet. you guys new? =p <3

2) speaking of videogames, Edric! you should try watch_dogs my man! recommend using a controller for sure, it's not suited to KB/M. but it's fun as balls! when you've got to take a break from hacking in real like, do some "hollywood" style hacking.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6905757/the-worst-hacking-scenes-in-movies

and it looks like the hashing is picking up at Edric's pool, check it out! it's half of fusionhash!

GWCalvert

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 07:18:51 AM

Hey Edric, You should be seeing 5+ mh/s more coming your way about 9:00am tomorrow this morning. It's only for 24 hours, but I got a good deal... which keeps my experimental unit (1.1 mh/s as of now) hashing away at your other pool (denarius).

Doing what I can to help... and get more 888!

djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 05:54:32 AM

keep up the voting guys! we've passed 7000, that's 35,000 on mintpal's old system, that's incredible! if we can average a minimum of 200 per day then we'll be #1 in a matter of 1-2 months.

VOTE. FOR THE FUTURE.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 216 »
  Print  

Jump to: