Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44720 times)
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 04:49:35 PM

I've been wondering if this project is too ambitious. The goals set out here are not going to be easy from a regulatory standpoint. I have chatted with the CEO and I believe that he is sincere. I wish this project the best because if they succeed, they will be raising the bar for all exchanges.

you are right they are ambitious and here to work on the product not just to collect the money because they don't have a soft cap.

Yes, they seem to be serious and enthusiastic about their project. Although I guess they still need a good amount of money to be able to integrate all planned features withouth delay and according to their roadmap

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

You are constantly discussing the false volume, when it is not interesting. It must be understood that Jarvis the exchange will have volumes of a broker gradually, including the traditional market. No exchange will be equal to this kind of volume.

If they're going to accomplish what they're aiming for, sure why not, but it's not easy as saying it, it needs a lot of hard work, and why not, even a little luck

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

I've been wondering if this project is too ambitious. The goals set out here are not going to be easy from a regulatory standpoint. I have chatted with the CEO and I believe that he is sincere. I wish this project the best because if they succeed, they will be raising the bar for all exchanges.

you are right they are ambitious and here to work on the product not just to collect the money because they don't have a soft cap.

Yes, they seem to be serious and enthusiastic about their project. Although I guess they still need a good amount of money to be able to integrate all planned features withouth delay and according to their roadmap

Of course, the development and getting all the necessary licenses will probably require a lot of money but they already got around 1.3 million USD so far. This is already a great result and I don't think a lack of funds will cause a delay in their roadmap.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:58:07 PM

1.3 million usd already raised seems to me an excellent result that will surely grow before the end of the ico, the project is valid and investors are interested, give the revenue to the token holders in a stable coin seems to me a good idea...
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:40:23 PM

As far as i remember there are was another one similar project which going to combine forex with crypto. This is Genesis Vision. They are similar or no?

There will be more and more in the future, I think. Which is in line with the logic of evolution.
But, unlike Jarvis, we will not be able to use the Jarvis wallet to connect to exchanges and brokers.

You mean traders will be able to use Jarvis wallet with cryptocurrencies on traditional stock exchanges? And every trader will be able to buy Apple shares for example for Jarvis tokens on any exchange?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

As far as i remember there are was another one similar project which going to combine forex with crypto. This is Genesis Vision. They are similar or no?

There will be more and more in the future, I think. Which is in line with the logic of evolution.
But, unlike Jarvis, we will not be able to use the Jarvis wallet to connect to exchanges and brokers.

You mean traders will be able to use Jarvis wallet with cryptocurrencies on traditional stock exchanges? And every trader will be able to buy Apple shares for example for Jarvis tokens on any exchange?

Something like this, so I understood the idea.
But not on any exchange.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:29:32 PM

True, this project is quite ambitious. In fact I had the same concerns when they showed all the trading platform features plus the conversational AI. Fortunately, they already built a trading platform so they can focus on the features specific to crypto and legal matters.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

I think the whole crypto community is looking forward to this possible integration, as this integration with forex will bring the projects that introduce it to the community and to the success they have achieved
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:17:30 AM

I think the whole crypto community is looking forward to this possible integration, as this integration with forex will bring the projects that introduce it to the community and to the success they have achieved

Yes, i have been watching from the beginning of their announcement they have very accurate in what they are doing but we don't know exactly how long they will take to implement this thing into their website.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:23:45 AM

Yes, i have been watching from the beginning of their announcement they have very accurate in what they are doing but we don't know exactly how long they will take to implement this thing into their website.

the integration will attract the attention of high rollers as well. and give crypto higher value in the real world.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

It means new area to grow for cryptocurrency.

Of course, all community is looking forward this. I am looking forward for this Smiley

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

True, this project is quite ambitious. In fact I had the same concerns when they showed all the trading platform features plus the conversational AI. Fortunately, they already built a trading platform so they can focus on the features specific to crypto and legal matters.

Which still are not that easy to tackle, but how is saying Chris i believe they may be up to make some improvements on the exchange panorama, time will tell.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:02:21 PM

1.3 million were already raised according to the recent post which according to me is a good amount to start with. Moreover, their business model is something that will start earning from the very first day.
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

1.3 million were already raised according to the recent post which according to me is a good amount to start with. Moreover, their business model is something that will start earning from the very first day.

That's clearly not enough.
But at least they don't falsely show the harvested course. When I see ICOs at more than 18 million collected during this period, there is clearly a cheating information.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

That's clearly not enough.
But at least they don't falsely show the harvested course. When I see ICOs at more than 18 million collected during this period, there is clearly a cheating information.

A million dollar won't last long if you think of paychecks for an entire team and renting an office but the market is the way it is. Not easy to raise funds anymore.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

the integration will attract the attention of high rollers as well. and give crypto higher value in the real world.

I think that is what crypto needs right now, an opportunity for fresh money flow from outside crypto and if all regulations will be met who knows, it can show to be a key ingredient for massive adoption.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

Something like this, so I understood the idea.
But not on any exchange.  Smiley

Just with exchanges with which they will have collaborate? Does they have agreement with some known traditional exchanges?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

in the current market situation there are many projects delaying or stopping the sale of tokens, even worse it has returned investors funds (when the value has decreased). so what about you, if the minimum target is not reached?

They actually don't have a softcap which means they will continue with the project no matter how much they raise.
yes, that's right and the Jarvis team has told me about this in their telegram group. if I am not mistaken, they have also raised funds of 1.3 million dollars, this is a good start and I am sure that will continue to increase until the end of the ICO.

1,3 mil is a lot of money not just a good start. I think crypto investment has warped our view of what money means

Well it is exactly the next article you gonna publish.
Just waiting for the next article that will publish about how much raised and more detail about the ico.
Just curious about what will gonna be your system? i meant about the revenue, does it act as security token?

So at the moment the otken is neither an utility, nor a security; according to Caymans laws.

The revenue will be distributed to token holders wallet through stable coin.

Is Jarvis located on the Cayman Islands?

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

I'm 4 to 1 in exchanged based ICO and this will be my fifth ICO that is going to be a success but Jarvis Exchange plan features are far better so I expect this ICO to reach their softcap at least, even though the market is very weak, I still believe investors are still looking for a good ICO even though there are so many failed ICO in the market.

We have to be honest, exchanges are growing like mushrooms lately but Jarvis is really offering something unique and will stand out for sure, i dont doubt we will see a new successful exchange soon.

Yes exchanges are the most valuable piece in a financial ecosystem Smiley everything goes through them Smiley It is not suprising that exchanges has boomed considering the fact the entry ticket is quite easy. Today, for 10k, you can launch your own crypto exchange...

But not a decent one unfortunately!
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

This is the only part that has me wondering. I remember the promises of the LAT multi asset exchange and what happened there? The regulation of using a token to buy traditional stocks just isn't feasible. There is a plan in place though that Jarvis can execute if they raise the funds to pay for the massive legal fees.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: