Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:56:29 AM

in the current market situation there are many projects delaying or stopping the sale of tokens, even worse it has returned investors funds (when the value has decreased). so what about you, if the minimum target is not reached?

They actually don't have a softcap which means they will continue with the project no matter how much they raise.
yes, that's right and the Jarvis team has told me about this in their telegram group. if I am not mistaken, they have also raised funds of 1.3 million dollars, this is a good start and I am sure that will continue to increase until the end of the ICO.
I got the news for the bounty, if Jarvis is good and I found this here.
1,300,000 USD is quite a lot and that is not enough to create a Big project like Jarvis. Hopefully Jarvis's token sales go back up again to finish at Hardcap. yeahhhhh !!!

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:25:09 AM

How is Presale going on? Is there any info available on how much amount is raised so far?

That's a good question. But since they don't have a softcap that needs to be reached, I don't think it's that important to always know how much has been raised already.

Exactly, mainly by the fact that the development is announced regardless of the amount raised reach the maximum value or something similar. Currently projects that do not require a soft cap to work, gain greater confidence in the course, and deliver something satisfactory to their investors

When a team says that they will be developed not depending on the amount of funds raised, such projects are always more attractive to me. Because they have a lot of enthusiasm.  And they can really produce a product, unlike those who have collected hundred of millions, and have not provided anything.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

That warning in the OP... Is the link in the quote tags also fake or is it just poorly placed inside the same box as the warning?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

How is Presale going on? Is there any info available on how much amount is raised so far?

That's a good question. But since they don't have a softcap that needs to be reached, I don't think it's that important to always know how much has been raised already.

Exactly, mainly by the fact that the development is announced regardless of the amount raised reach the maximum value or something similar. Currently projects that do not require a soft cap to work, gain greater confidence in the course, and deliver something satisfactory to their investors

it basically means that you'll be able to recoup your investment without worry.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

With the situation we are in with this market i would worry anyway. But i reckon this project may have the right approach and sensibility when it comes to funding

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

With the situation we are in with this market i would worry anyway. But i reckon this project may have the right approach and sensibility when it comes to funding

The market can go down to 1 BTC/USD it doesn't change anything for a future of Jarvis.
On the contrary, if it lowers the crypto, it will make new rich people in the future. Because it will be easier to multiply this balance being lower in price.

Jarvis is not based on market price. It is not like Steemit who had to discriminate against more than 70% of their employees, sending them into unemployment. !!!!!!!!!!!
Many companies lack qualified economists, Jarvis does not rest at all from their income through the token.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

i personally believe that the jarvis project does not depend on changes in the market, the only thing related to the market is the amount of any fundraising investments, but since there is no soft cap the project will still go ahead and i think it will be one of the best of 2k18...
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

That warning in the OP... Is the link in the quote tags also fake or is it just poorly placed inside the same box as the warning?

You mean: "We are live: https://tge.jarvis.exchange"
A good question, really confusing.

Since Jarvis owns the domain jarvis.exchange it shouldn't be a fake, but to avoid trouble they should change the post.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Since Jarvis owns the domain jarvis.exchange it shouldn't be a fake, but to avoid trouble they should change the post.

This is the registration link where you can purchase ICO JRT. And have all the statistics
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

This is the registration link where you can purchase ICO JRT. And have all the statistics

So it is not a good idea to put it in the same box with the Scam Warning, its confusing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:06:03 PM

So it is not a good idea to put it in the same box with the Scam Warning, its confusing.

No problem, you have Jarvis' security with 2 factors
Token Williams

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

Jarvis have a new task on Crowdholding. Give feedback to Jarvis and earn crypto for your contributions. Come and join the most innovative crypto community!

Click here -  http://[Suspicious link removed]/2EctnuP

What is crowdholding?
I guess it has the same mean with stake holders. If you don't know about what the stake holder is and then you should watch your search engine and enter that keyword dude.  Cool

i know what a stake holder is, but simply never heard of crowd holder before... Wink
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:03:07 PM

it basically means that you'll be able to recoup your investment without worry.

You should always have some worries Donald, there's not risk free investment. Especially in crypto!

LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:07:41 PM

So far how the income was earned from the sale of JRT? If the project transparent it would be helpful if Community share information related the development of this project.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

No one talking about the consequences and possibilities of trading across the crypto/traditional markets? We stand to get derivatives on underlying assets on the traditional stock market but denominated in cryptocurrencies.

Or forex. Think Tezos to British Pound / Euro for example. Really excited what crazy combinations and strategies can be developed with Jarvis.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

No one talking about the consequences and possibilities of trading across the crypto/traditional markets? We stand to get derivatives on underlying assets on the traditional stock market but denominated in cryptocurrencies.

Or forex. Think Tezos to British Pound / Euro for example. Really excited what crazy combinations and strategies can be developed with Jarvis.

An you are barely scratching the immense possibilities that will be possible to do Smiley

Guys, sorry I am in London until saturday, for few events.

I will have very few time to answer questions on BitcoinTalk.

However we will be holding an AMA session tonight at 7pm GMT on YouTube > https://lnkd.in/g4N_pQd

You will be able to ask all the questions about Jarvis, right after a pitch that will outline our project, our positionning, our token and business model, and our vision.

Do not miss this chance to get to know more about Jarvis.

Your host will be:

Andrew, a financial expert, who was one of the first man (on the moon) to launch a Bitcoin CFD back in 2010; he has overseen the development of exchanges, brokers, liquidity pools and trading solutions such as trading platform for the pas decades.

And myself, Pascal, a senior Forex trader has built a 19k+ trading community and have founded DMTrading, a leading french trading school.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

I think the above-mentioned exchange is the right address from the company, we need to check those twice before entering your details. I hope above-mentioned address is the right one and whether the crowdsale is still going on in the market.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

i personally believe that the jarvis project does not depend on changes in the market, the only thing related to the market is the amount of any fundraising investments, but since there is no soft cap the project will still go ahead and i think it will be one of the best of 2k18...
that is true the amount of funding get lesser if bitcoin continues to fall but in the contrary it might go higher that expected if the market recovers, whatever happens the project will continue it could turn out to be the best exchange in 2019.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:52:28 AM

So far how the income was earned from the sale of JRT? If the project transparent it would be helpful if Community share information related the development of this project.

This has already been mentioned several times on the forum.
They were able to raise a fund through a starting community, in order to launch the work of development, the start. Without this community they could not have started in advance.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

I think it would be a good step to take altcoins pairs from btc. I mean right now most of the alts are pairing with btc so they are fragile because of that.

But for instance look at odem price chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/odem/   it is mostly pairing with usd or usdt and yes maybe losing some value but not entering depression like others doing with the crash of the btc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: