Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:15:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoW] [PoS] VEIL - Privacy without compromise  (Read 65404 times)
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:48:21 AM

I bought coins on the stock exchange and I can’t write the wrong address, the wallet is very poorly made, the addresses are wrong the chain does not work, I don’t believe in this scam!
Just make new basecoin address in your wallet.
Type console command here: Settings -> Advanced options -> Console
Code:
getnewbasecoinaddress
Then send your coins from exchange to this address.

There is a second option to use one of the addresses that have already been created in the address book. The wallet of course need to be finalized. Can be given him today no more 7/10 rating.
shkbits2

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:55:16 PM

It is taking ages to sync the blockchain. Do we have bootstrap file to speed up syncing?
awill333

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:36:25 PM

bitcoin private, zclassic, etc: well its not a fork but the idea.of pivx dev failing one project then abandoning investors to start "new" coin yet another btc clone hijacking innovations of other coins and making "new" veritable collage or frankenstein coin calling it new coin to get more free.money.. wow great job. i was interested in this coin for a brief moment until I saw its pivx dev, a coin I never liked anyway. so why not put these so called innovations into pivx instead of abandoning all of pivx investors? the world has enough sh%t coins we dont need anymore. coming up with yet another stupid.marketing gimick for a whole new blockchain.. selfish, abandonment, dilution and detraction from true innovation. give me a break this sucks.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 09:54:07 PM

How many days to synchronized ur wallet, more than 4hrs on it now
Or how to know when it is almost finished Please tell me about it
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:38:55 PM

It is taking ages to sync the blockchain. Do we have bootstrap file to speed up syncing?

Yes there is.. but it's not a bootstrap

Go ask on telegram. The admin can link you to the files you need. I did it, and reduced the download time dramatically

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
kucinggarong66

Activity: 476
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:44:59 AM

I got into this coin and with the word ROI in the name. It made me curious. I certainly threw some money in almost knowing I’d never see it again for a long time to come.
But that’s with any crypto investment I make.
Most people don’t have that mindset
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:17:38 AM

Its a little bit hard to sync the wallet to fully update it and some people maybe discourage to keep it updated and I think the community would appreciate if the team could develop a web based wallet instead or is there already a plan for it on future implementations??
veilMaDOS
Copper Member

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:49:17 AM

To anyone experiencing syncing issues, we recommend using a snapshot from here:
https://veil.tools/docs/snapshots.html

Here is a guide from the Veil Support Portal Knowledge Base on how to use a snapshot:
https://veil.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000478708-how-to-use-a-snapshot

Its a little bit hard to sync the wallet to fully update it and some people maybe discourage to keep it updated and I think the community would appreciate if the team could develop a web based wallet instead or is there already a plan for it on future implementations??
Right now the focus is on the desktop wallet. In the future the team will be looking into mobile wallet as we do know this is convenient for most people. Smiley No ETA yet as to when it will be, but we will keep everyone updated on our social platforms once we have something more concrete to share.
veilMaDOS
Copper Member

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:42:30 AM

You can generate as many stealth addresses as you like as well. You can do this in the Address Book, at the upper right corner click on "New Address".
VeilDango (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 212
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:09:54 PM

Veil is sponsoring The Flippening, a popular podcast for crypto investors with over 100k downloads in recent episodes. The host and Nomics CEO Clay Collins will cover the topic of privacy coins in the upcoming two-part audio documentary airing on April 18th and 25th.

https://blog.nomics.com/category/flippening/
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 06:15:24 PM

Here is a guide from the Veil Support Portal Knowledge Base on how to use a snapshot:
https://veil.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000478708-how-to-use-a-snapshot

Right now the focus is on the desktop wallet. In the future the team will be looking into mobile wallet as we do know this is convenient for most people. Smiley No ETA yet as to when it will be, but we will keep everyone updated on our social platforms once we have something more concrete to share.

This is an absolute relief! I'm sure many people are interested in this project and its good to know that you are into developing a desktop wallet which could further increase users of this platform. Keep up the good work guys!
FloppyPurpleGherkin

Activity: 306
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 10:46:04 PM

This is going to double in price in less than 60, maybe 90 days, watch this space!
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:23:23 AM

This is an absolute relief! I'm sure many people are interested in this project and its good to know that you are into developing a desktop wallet which could further increase users of this platform. Keep up the good work guys!

The community will show interest to companies who are actively developing the platform because with a lot of failures project makes many people fed up with the non working projects. So that's why community is showing lot of interest towards this project.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:31:47 AM

most talked and high expectations privacy coin is Veil we may expect some great development from Veil team in the coming future privacy coin market is the future of crypto
GaPR

Activity: 356
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:38:18 PM

Veil inflation is huge the first year, and 50% goes into: (52,6 millions Veil)

- Budget (so the developers)
- Veil labs (so the developers)
- Founder rewards (so the developers)

The second year, where there is still a huge inflation and there is still 40% that goes directly to the development team.

I do not call it a fair launch, but a disguised ICO ..

Okay there are PIVX developers and so a good potential for hype behind but did not sell fair launch alos that it is quite another thing and with huge rewards developers. I do not like integrity when we make up the reality.
        Thanks for the helpful feedback.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:02:12 PM

Veil inflation is huge the first year, and 50% goes into: (52,6 millions Veil)

- Budget (so the developers)
- Veil labs (so the developers)
- Founder rewards (so the developers)

The second year, where there is still a huge inflation and there is still 40% that goes directly to the development team.

I do not call it a fair launch, but a disguised ICO ..

Okay there are PIVX developers and so a good potential for hype behind but did not sell fair launch alos that it is quite another thing and with huge rewards developers. I do not like integrity when we make up the reality.

On the other hand it's good to motivate the devs and make this more then a hobby for them by rewarding them and not only the miners.
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 09:00:39 PM

Privacy is the most needed thing nowaday. Specially if we talk about digital currency like crypto. Why VEIL better than others?
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 02:53:21 AM

I want to try to be part of this project and see good future from Veil, before that I hope the team can register their coins in the top 10 exchanges and I am sure this project has good potential in the future. this project indeed is worth to invest and getting a lot of support.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:14:05 AM

most talked and high expectations privacy coin is Veil we may expect some great development from Veil team in the coming future privacy coin market is the future of crypto
Perfectly, Because Veil have a The Proof-of-Stake consensus system will ensure maximum decentralization, energy efficiency and provide a mechanism for all Veil holders to earn rewards in Veil through the process of staking.Proof-of-Work mining will utilize the ASIC-resistant X16RT hashing algorithm, an improved version of X16R introduced by the Ravencoin project.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:28:37 AM

I want to try to be part of this project and see good future from Veil, before that I hope the team can register their coins in the top 10 exchanges and I am sure this project has good potential in the future. this project indeed is worth to invest and getting a lot of support.
Listed on top exchanges is good, but it is not essential thing to build up a good, and successful project. Of course, top exchanges have their own strict rules before accepting to list new coins on their platforms. However, at somewhat extent, we sometimes see big exchanges delist bad coins. It means that top exchanges can accept bad coins due to their incorrect assessments with listing requests.
Anyway, I hope that VEIL will be listed on top exchanges in the second or third quarter this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: