Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:24:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoW] [PoS] VEIL - Privacy without compromise  (Read 65401 times)
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 08:27:57 AM

For a project that didn't hold an ICO or Pre-Mine, the Veil Team has proven to be efficient in developing the platform, and with the kind of support that people has been showing so far, I am begging to think that the world is appreciating privacy coins more and more, I love privacy coins and I love Veil because it gives me speed, privacy and most importantly, peace of mind when moving funds
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 10:34:59 AM

With 1,000 coins, you may get (on average) one stake every 13 days. That means you need 13k coins for on average one stake of 50 coins per day. Over time you will need more coins than 13k for one stake a day on average because the coin supply is increasing fast for the first few years.
1000 coins stake continuous over 13 days and get only one staking reward round. In my opinion, it's terrible staking rate if we take into account the staking rate will decrease over time when difficulty increase, and more stakers actively operates on VEIL network. It even does not count for orphan blocks found from staking.

You get 50 Veil if u win a stake, so that’s 5% roi in 13 days, it’s very high, and also the reason why it will go down later, because the same rate would be unsustainable.

A lot depends on luck. Here the average value is taken, but you can get as much as 20% and 0%. I think for network stability this is the best option.

Taking this step is indeed very good for me for now because it will make new things good later on. Time to continue to see the good things that will grow from this project.

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:38:19 AM

My congrats. Do you know the minimal requirements for profitable staking in respect of hardware? My wallet is on outdated notebook with Mobile Intel Pentium B950 and 4 Gb of RAM and I'm in doubt about its ability to stake.

Until Precomputed Zerocoin Spend is out (planned for next wallet release), it definitely helps to have a CPU with powerful single-core performance to reduce time to compute Zerocoin stake/spend.

After Precompute is out, CPU won't matter that much but it is still going to be beneficial to have decent single-core performance.

It follows that Zerocoin stake/spend processing is not parallelized and solely  the single core  of multi-core CPU will be  involved even after precompute is out. So there is no use in modern 4-8 cores CPUs, 2 cores will be enough.  Is that correct? I'm just trying  to figure out for myself if it's worth spending the money to get  sophisticated CPU for staking purpose.

cryptounicon

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 12:18:01 AM

Hello team, I just wanted to ask if you guy's can update Blockfolio with all the recent new exchange listings that have happened recently so we can start getting some more accurate price data. Ty guys for everything that you've been doing. Project is looking strong. Cheesy

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:56:27 AM

Hello team, I just wanted to ask if you guy's can update Blockfolio with all the recent new exchange listings that have happened recently so we can start getting some more accurate price data. Ty guys for everything that you've been doing. Project is looking strong. Cheesy

Yes, you are right in order to get more exposure it will take some more time, the black folio will charge for listing but we need to wait for a further listing of exchanges because now Veil is listed on low volume exchanges. Which it will improve its standards once they start listing in more reputable exchanges.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:22:13 AM

Yes, you are right in order to get more exposure it will take some more time, the black folio will charge for listing but we need to wait for a further listing of exchanges because now Veil is listed on low volume exchanges. Which it will improve its standards once they start listing in more reputable exchanges.

Nah, Lets keep this baby hidden from the big exchanges for a little while longer... Let us small fish accumulate before moving to larger and more greedy traders  Wink

Has anyone been trading on Vinex?  I've never heard of it until this coin... At this point I'm stuck on graviex with a sell side thinner than lake-ice in April, but would like to get some more in my bag at current prices

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:27:33 AM

Small fishes or whales, all should do accumulation in silent. There is no need to do something unneccessary to catch attention of investors whom have not known about VEIL project. They will do know about it at the right time, for you, if you have interests to invest in VEIL, just silently do your accumlation at your desired entry price, and hold.
Nah, Lets keep this baby hidden from the big exchanges for a little while longer... Let us small fish accumulate before moving to larger and more greedy traders  Wink

Has anyone been trading on Vinex?  I've never heard of it until this coin... At this point I'm stuck on graviex with a sell side thinner than lake-ice in April, but would like to get some more in my bag at current prices
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:01:22 AM

Privacy coin is a very good  thing for people who want to use this advantage, but it will be always out of goverments respect. Because they consider anonimous coins are utilized by shadow operation. There are a lot of miles and years to pass before it will be taken like a legal coin.
spoon_net

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:40:20 AM

12:07:49
?
spendzerocoin 100 false true 42 bv1qxhlt................rqwlhfzjw2na3gudhh

12:07:49
?
Try to spend with a higher security level to include more coins (code -4)

Hello. how do I send more coins? I sent 410 and then ........
tnks
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 02:57:14 PM

Privacy coin is a very good  thing for people who want to use this advantage, but it will be always out of goverments respect. Because they consider anonimous coins are utilized by shadow operation. There are a lot of miles and years to pass before it will be taken like a legal coin.

That's the thing they have to go through for now because maybe their country has different rules or how it works like that. See more developments from this project in the future.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 03:55:05 PM

Small fishes or whales, all should do accumulation in silent. There is no need to do something unneccessary to catch attention of investors whom have not known about VEIL project. They will do know about it at the right time, for you, if you have interests to invest in VEIL, just silently do your accumlation at your desired entry price, and hold.

The listing on the big exchanges now does not give anything good. It's right. But to buy at least 10K coins on existing exchanges is quite problematic. We should wait for changes in market conditions.

Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:24:37 PM

Just got to know about this project. I'm interested but how do I download the wallet
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 04:27:40 AM

Just got to know about this project. I'm interested but how do I download the wallet

Don't know if you still require the download link for the VEIL wallet but you can download it from the link mentioned below.
https://veil-project.com/get-started/

BINTEX