Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee  (Read 4223 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTetuEiiSns

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

What do you guys think? Let's share our opinions, really interesting.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

Risk free ICO is a nice concept. I would like to know and understand more on how this works in reality. Typically ICOs are meant to be extremely risky. Breaking this like breaking a hard rock which is for good ofcourse.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:33:49 PM

Risk free ICO is a nice concept. I would like to know and understand more on how this works in reality. Typically ICOs are meant to be extremely risky. Breaking this like breaking a hard rock which is for good ofcourse.
That's true, I invested previously on some ICOs but it was listed in exchanges in discount. That's why I stopped investing in ICO. But after seeing this concept in Tachain "Risk Free Investment" I decided to take a part in sale.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

I really like their idea about the risk free investments because their investors will going to have a two choices for their investment which is if you're not going to take the risk free investments option you will receive some bonuses and if you like it you will receive 0 bonus but assure your investments.

At your service
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

Dear community,

Has anybody seen the video by YouTube blogger Keith Wareing, where he is taking interview with Eric Van Loon, who is Co-Founder of Tachain project...?

Guys are offering risk-free investment opportunity, in my opinion this is a great idea which might change the way people think about ICOs and participate in them.

I personally have lost a portion of my money by investing in ICOs last and this year, but this idea is just brilliant - you can wait for 1 year, see what happens to the project and then (before they go mainnet) decide what to do - either to stay with the project and get mainnet coins, or to exchange them back into the same amount of ETH/BTC invested.

I personally love the project itself, had been following it for some time, but have not invested yet. Now I am pretty sure I will invest something. If anybody is interested, please check their web-site and share your opinion: https://tachain.io/

Thank you!

I feel that there must be a catch somewhere. Why would anybody not want to invest into something they can't lose money on, its just not how investment works. This is a no risk no gain.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

An investment MUST come with some measure of risk. If you guys are saying that the risk is reduced is a different ball gain, but risk-free is out of it. IMO, it just a marketing strategy.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

Check this link to understand how the whole thing works as per the team

https://tachain.io/InvestmentOptions.pdf
wilberthh

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Hi Thread Starter, is it just me or you are indeed a shiller? I smell a veiled marketing here Cheesy Cheesy

In my opinion there's nothing called as risk-free stuff in this world. Hell, we can even die just by running. Also, there's a lot of projects out there stated the same thing, but all of them are a scam project. I'm not saying this is a scam project though.

Honestly, by investing into this project is already a risk. How do we know they will send our token? not to mention there's no a single video about the team.

So the whole crap about the risk-free is bullshit.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

I really like their idea about the risk free investments because their investors will going to have a two choices for their investment which is if you're not going to take the risk free investments option you will receive some bonuses and if you like it you will receive 0 bonus but assure your investments.

For investors, it's one of the best offers for their investment-free investment, especially as the market is down now that many investors are struggling to invest and invest now because of the ICO's now very risky but because of Tachain's offer they will definitely invest in it because it is risk-free.
ganeshramk (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:08:28 PM

Hi Thread Starter, is it just me or you are indeed a shiller? I smell a veiled marketing here Cheesy Cheesy

In my opinion there's nothing called as risk-free stuff in this world. Hell, we can even die just by running. Also, there's a lot of projects out there stated the same thing, but all of them are a scam project. I'm not saying this is a scam project though.

Honestly, by investing into this project is already a risk. How do we know they will send our token? not to mention there's no a single video about the team.

I myself is not from the project team. Like you guys, I just came across and risk -free in crypto is something new to me as well which I got it from the video link I provided. I am also trying to understand how others feel and is well aligned with my view or not.
Dmitrij91

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

I have also been following this project for quite some time already and I disagree with you. There are lots of videos on YouTube, guys also have good ratings on sites like ICObench and have gone through KYC procedure there. So, it does not look like a scam coin. They could have made better PR, yes

Moreover, they have MVP that can be downloaded from AppStore - this proves that they themselves have already invested money in the project before the ICO.

And idea is actually great, smart token design which makes their coin a demanded tool.

I agree with you that there is a risk in everything. What they offer is to exchange the same amount of ETH/BTC invested into the same amount of tokens received. So, yes, there is potential risk that ETH and BTC goes to zero and in USD terms you will still loose money. But if you HODL, investing here it is the same as HODLing, but with additional upside potential. I believe in this project
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

I have also been following this project for quite some time already and I disagree with you. There are lots of videos on YouTube, guys also have good ratings on sites like ICObench and have gone through KYC procedure there. So, it does not look like a scam coin. They could have made better PR, yes

Moreover, they have MVP that can be downloaded from AppStore - this proves that they themselves have already invested money in the project before the ICO.

And idea is actually great, smart token design which makes their coin a demanded tool.

I agree with you that there is a risk in everything. What they offer is to exchange the same amount of ETH/BTC invested into the same amount of tokens received. So, yes, there is potential risk that ETH and BTC goes to zero and in USD terms you will still loose money. But if you HODL, investing here it is the same as HODLing, but with additional upside potential. I believe in this project

There are lots of people who have belief in this project. No doubt about that. Thats also the reason, they reached softcap already. I agree with you that there always be some risks involved. May be project is claiming too much even though the risk might be definitely lower than the other projects out there in the market.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

I believe that there is no risk-free or low-risk investment in cryptocurrency, whatever you do. All the more in ICO

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

There is nothing like risk free ICO, the risk may be low but to say risk free then that is a false claim. I think what I am interested in here is if the  ICO pass Howe Test, is it a security or not, because this is what will certainly bring down most projects in 2019 and people are not putting pressure on the developers to clarify this before investing in their project

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

An investment MUST come with some measure of risk. If you guys are saying that the risk is reduced is a different ball gain, but risk-free is out of it. IMO, it just a marketing strategy.
Crypto, mainly ICOs are already risky! This whole year, many many ICO scammed! Knowing this risk, people are loosing interest in Investing into projects!
So if they get a option to exit the project if they feel the project is not worth their investment, why shouldn't they choose it?
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Dear community,

Thank you!
yes, maybe this is the first ICO investment without risk, but if ico doesn't succeed in achieving hardcap then the funds are returned completely without profit, I just think that my investment funds will be wasted without profit

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

There are lots of people who have belief in this project. No doubt about that. Thats also the reason, they reached softcap already. I agree with you that there always be some risks involved. May be project is claiming too much even though the risk might be definitely lower than the other projects out there in the market.

Yea, every investment has its own risk attached to it, investment is a risky thing, no matter how authentic it is and with such comes the need for investors to have some sort of protection, which can come in various forms, example of such is the money back guarantee but i'm yet to see this in action when it comes to the blockchain industry
Dmitrij91

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Guys, try to think out of the box. Of course there is risk in crypto and in ICOs, but look at what they are claiming: https://tachain.io/InvestmentOptions.pdf

They are not saying their token can not decrease in value or something like that. They just say that they are ready to exchange the SAME amount of ETH/BTC invested into the SAME amount of tokens you receive. It is a buy back guarantee, if after one year you are not satisfied with project progress or with token performance.

It is not just a marketing move.

Again of course it freezes your ETH/BTC for some time, the same as you would simply HODL it. Moreover, it is just an option - you can still invest as in any other ICO with some bonus. I do not see any "underwater stones" in such idea, it's indeed great and they are the first to offer such opportunity.

I personally understand your opinions, we all probably have lost some money in ICOs and it is hard to imagine a risk-free ICO, but try to think differently... There is nothing unrealstic in what they are saying.
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

When icos will have a specific model of return on investment and the market will be more stable only then I can trust my money to them.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

Yea, every investment has its own risk attached to it, investment is a risky thing, no matter how authentic it is and with such comes the need for investors to have some sort of protection, which can come in various forms, example of such is the money back guarantee but i'm yet to see this in action when it comes to the blockchain industry

I think there should be some projects that have actually returned users investment when they could not make the softcap. Will check for their names later as I cannot remember them now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: