Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

Absulotely, I agree with you buddy the team can do whatever they plan to do because they are will trained and knowledgable about this matter specialy the project they handled. They contenuesly searching for good ideas and strategies for a brighter future.
I wonder if there is such an advisor which determine whether it is a good idea to implement the idea or it is a bad idea........

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
Most of us are hoping that,but we must not totally overlook the other outcomes.

But why will Prime XBT try to compete with Binance and Bittrex? Neither of those is a leverage platform? Those are regular exchanges to trade crypto lmao
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
I think they can go more than that because they have the potential & courage to go further & to face any difficulties.Improve the community & get together traders 

It will be happening if the company will always be active of the development and features for the site to be able to succeed.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

PrimeBXT platforms are good to practice when you are a newbie to trade, This exchange platform is very big help to earn profit.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:29:38 AM

PrimeBXT platforms are good to practice when you are a newbie to trade, This exchange platform is very big help to earn profit.
It is good to hear. Something like what you have said that the PrimeXBT is very friendly to crypto people most especially to those people that are just beginners to trading. And good to hear this because I am truly a person that is just a beginner to trading.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

Here are some features:

- leverage up to 100x
- short selling
- high liquidity for all traded assets (aggregated order book from 12 exchanges)
- advanced order types: stop loss, one-cancels-the-other (OCO)
- instant order execution (no lags and low latency)
- no limits for deposits and withdrawals
- you can place orders directly from the chart
- friendly customizable interface
- no KYC
- best in industry security measures (cold wallets, 2FA, double DDOS protection, whitelisting, confirmations of withdrawals and some other)
- ZERO commissions for the first clients (you should join the wait list)
- referral program (will be introduced very soon)

Join here: https://primexbt.com

Thanks for this admin. This features of the platform is very attractive and a very convincing for those people who have make trading part on their daily life. For sure the project will acquire more supporters in the upcoming days most especially when the market goes back to normal.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Here are some features:

- leverage up to 100x
- short selling
- high liquidity for all traded assets (aggregated order book from 12 exchanges)
- no KYC
- best in industry security measures (cold wallets, 2FA, double DDOS protection, whitelisting, confirmations of withdrawals and some other)

Thanks for this admin. This features of the platform is very attractive and a very convincing for those people who have make trading part on their daily life. For sure the project will acquire more supporters in the upcoming days most especially when the market goes back to normal.

The beauty of the platform is that there is no need to wait for the next bull run. You can use the short selling option offered by Prime XBT and earn on falling markets. And leverage can also be applied to short selling positions which will significantly increase profits.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

Here are some features:

- leverage up to 100x
- short selling
- no KYC

The beauty of the platform is that there is no need to wait for the next bull run. You can use the short selling option offered by Prime XBT and earn on falling markets. And leverage can also be applied to short selling positions which will significantly increase profits.
What a great features indeed for this project PrimeXBT. This is no doubt why there are lots of people such as supporters and potential investors are keep on coming ang get engage to PrimeXBT. This is surely will get and even more attention from the crowd.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 12:26:55 PM by Zianingbu

We look forward to when trading begins on the platform. At the moment I know few exchangers that you can trust, I really hope that the team will manage to finish everything. I think that it should be much better than for example other large exchanges.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:43:59 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 07:56:54 PM by negancoin

But why will Prime XBT try to compete with Binance and Bittrex? Neither of those is a leverage platform? Those are regular exchanges to trade crypto lmao

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 100x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms.  
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

I think they can go more than that because they have the potential & courage to go further & to face any difficulties.Improve the community & get together traders 

Yes, that's what I see also. They can proceed to whatever they plan because of the capabilities that the team have. They never stop in thinking for more ideas and strategies just to improve it which is so good action they do. I just hope that they will continue what they have done and give more updates to make people know what they are doing.
Providing update will be a good idea i guess because people will aware of in this situation they are strong & they are playing their role in trading
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

If they put their best effort always and keep being active with the request and problems of the users then for sure it will become one of those valuable exchange platforms.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 1000x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms. 

So, this could be somehow an interesting kind of concept because I'm a bit curious about what you point out about this 1000x leverage. What is basically traders wanting to be is to get good amount of benefits and I am hoping this could provide better than the existing exchanges.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 1000x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms. 

So, this could be somehow an interesting kind of concept because I'm a bit curious about what you point out about this 1000x leverage. What is basically traders wanting to be is to get good amount of benefits and I am hoping this could provide better than the existing exchanges.
Thanks for explaining this in detail and stating the relevant facts here
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Yes, that's what I see also. They can proceed to whatever they plan because of the capabilities that the team have. They never stop in thinking for more ideas and strategies just to improve it which is so good action they do. I just hope that they will continue what they have done and give more updates to make people know what they are doing.
Absulotely, I agree with you buddy the team can do whatever they plan to do because they are will trained and knowledgable about this matter specialy the project they handled. They contenuesly searching for good ideas and strategies for a brighter future.

It's all in their roadmap which it has all the information and activities to guide through the process. As the competition in exchanges is getting more challenging, this platform has something to do with their features which it enables for the traders to get curious about how they can good trading with it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

It's all in their roadmap which it has all the information and activities to guide through the process. As the competition in exchanges is getting more challenging, this platform has something to do with their features which it enables for the traders to get curious about how they can good trading with it.
I believe that this platform will be very convenient for the work of traders. Anyway, reading their roadmap, I can be sure of that. It will be a quality platform.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

I believe that this platform will be very convenient for the work of traders. Anyway, reading their roadmap, I can be sure of that. It will be a quality platform.
Yes, this will make life of the trader more easier and hassle free. The project concept seems very nice and pretty sure this will kead it to beautiful future and with additional and improved festures things will be absulotely amazing.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:48:09 PM

Yes to know more their exact moves is through looking the roadmap. You will know which part they are now, let just expect little changes because of the unpredictable situation that the team encountered. We cannot stop them on the things that the team will change as long it is for the goodnesd of the project. What best to do is give our support and trust to them
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

If they put their best effort always and keep being active with the request and problems of the users then for sure it will become one of those valuable exchange platforms.
This is very considerable the team and the developer will surely address and cater all the users request and issues to give satisfaction and comfortabilty of the clients. This includes in their marketing startegies. The market competion is high and probably the project will hardly compete with the others but I am positive that theyncan make it because team are very competitive and owned brilliant ideas.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:24:11 PM

A 100X leverage trading just means more trading activities on the platform for sure but i think it should be on criteria not just any account because i think this can make exchange incur losses if they are not carefully executed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: