Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
SR20DE

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 04:58:16 AM

Developers, make a test network like a bitmex testnet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 07:55:02 AM

Developers, make a test network like a bitmex testnet

What do you mean? are they gonna make a test again? And bitmex is a big company I think they are already tested.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:13:19 AM

I noticed that the platform has been here for a long period of time and it keeps gaining good impressions to the public in which will give more inspirations to work hard. But it will be fair also if they can be able to communicate at least with the members of the community I think.
I totally agree as I also think that there must be a link and communication between the community and the team.
Thanks for the input!

Gotta admit that there has been a lack of communication from the team in this thread, but PrimeXBT does have several local community manager (I'm one of them), so maybe I'll be more active here too to answer all your question. Feel free to post them here!

Hey mate where did you get the signature code, Is primeXBT running another campaign?

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:33:10 AM

It's been 5 days since the platform launched, but I still didn't see any sell or buy orders even with all volume that has been aggregated from other exchanges, are buy/sell walls hidden or just lack of active trading?!. it would be inconvenience to place order without knowing others are doing, also it has been mentioned before that user can make regular trade, but it impossible right now to make order with margin !

Maybe the platform still lack of development since it has no volume. Should have the dev make their opinions about it for the good of their clients. I can see that there's been some are now having that problem.
I hope the team will respond to all comments about the poor performance of the platform. Otherwise, they may simply lose all their supporters and users.

Odds are part of the obstacles which it could be there reference for improvement. There will be no problem if the team are active when it comes to fixing issues in order for them to have development.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:01:56 PM

The PrimeXBT platform still needs to promote itself as well as to give information and let people understands it better. Because as far as we can see here in thread, there are still people who have been say that PrimeXBT is an exchange. But it is not exchange but a crypto trading platform.
Yeah, exactly. There are no way to say that this is an exchanges since it called trading platform as the first time.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:35:21 PM

Finally, the PrimeXBT trading platform is already begun and we can be able to trade now some crypto coins. The only thing that they need to do now is to convinced all traders to join in here and register. Does the team have been doing some good strategies that can easily attracts them?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:38:40 PM

Finally, the PrimeXBT trading platform is already begun and we can be able to trade now some crypto coins. The only thing that they need to do now is to convinced all traders to join in here and register. Does the team have been doing some good strategies that can easily attracts them?
Better for the team if they will promote it through their different social media sites. I guess that would be the most effective way for that. This crypto trading platform is great to have been already launched. Let's look way forward for this.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 12:42:32 PM

Better for the team if they will promote it through their different social media sites. I guess that would be the most effective way for that. This crypto trading platform is great to have been already launched. Let's look way forward for this.
Using their social media sites as the tool to promote the PrimeXBT platform is the vest way indeed. Truly the team should make convince the traders to have been try to use this crypto trading platform, by registering first. I am looking forward for more community users of the PrimeXBT.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 02:17:03 PM

I think they already did as what you can their bounty stated. Many things which they will need to work as this trading platform continue to develop its features.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Trader_13

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:35:57 PM

Excellent result of good work. If the team had not worked so hard, there would have been no such excellent result. We look forward to further good work from the team.

The main reason is to become a known Crypto trading platform and obviously they have to really work for the betterment of the project. Whatever could be the result of this could be determined by the teamwork and effort that they gave.
That is what is good for you to notice. I hope that others also paid attention to this and understand that the team is doing everything for the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:55:19 PM

All traders shouldn't be using the platform, only those who fully and properly understand the risks of using the platform should be playing around on this
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:08:00 PM

All traders shouldn't be using the platform, only those who fully and properly understand the risks of using the platform should be playing around on this
Upon enrolling or investing in any platforms or project in the crypto market  it needs alot of checking, evaluating and investigation if the said platform is beneficial and authentic. This is to assure that the project and it's team are legit. Ofcource you need to learning and study project flowand d procedures for your own learning results about the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:06:17 PM

I noticed that the platform has been here for a long period of time and it keeps gaining good impressions to the public in which will give more inspirations to work hard. But it will be fair also if they can be able to communicate at least with the members of the community I think.
I totally agree as I also think that there must be a link and communication between the community and the team.
Thanks for the input!

Gotta admit that there has been a lack of communication from the team in this thread, but PrimeXBT does have several local community manager (I'm one of them), so maybe I'll be more active here too to answer all your question. Feel free to post them here!

Hey mate where did you get the signature code, Is primeXBT running another campaign?
I think that there may not be time left to join,but I suggest you should ask for more information about this with the members.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2019, 08:16:54 PM

great news for all specially for project members. now they should increase promotion to gain more traders on their platforms.

buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:17:33 PM

They have aidrop although it isn't in a promotional way, the idea is still to gain as many user as possible through referrals.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:13:02 PM

They have aidrop although it isn't in a promotional way, the idea is still to gain as many user as possible through referrals.
quite right, the main task is to attract more users to the platform and to distribute the platform’s advertising among users of cryptocurrency.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:19:00 PM

great news for all specially for project members. now they should increase promotion to gain more traders on their platforms.
I think they should list more coins try to engage the community on the listing and open vote for coins listing and then maybe also some competition will really help the case Am seeing a much bigger impact if they actually engage more

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:41:55 PM

I think they should list more coins try to engage the community on the listing and open vote for coins listing and then maybe also some competition will really help the case Am seeing a much bigger impact if they actually engage more

I think it is a great idea, hoping that the team or the developer will try to do it because it can truly help in making the project popular and competitive to other project. The number of traders will increase for sure, looking forward for a better result in every action that the developer do.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:08:02 PM

It's been 5 days since the platform launched, but I still didn't see any sell or buy orders even with all volume that has been aggregated from other exchanges, are buy/sell walls hidden or just lack of active trading?!. it would be inconvenience to place order without knowing others are doing, also it has been mentioned before that user can make regular trade, but it impossible right now to make order with margin !

Maybe the platform still lack of development since it has no volume. Should have the dev make their opinions about it for the good of their clients. I can see that there's been some are now having that problem.

If you read my comment carefully, you should have noticed that the platform has volume that has aggregated from other exchanges, So the volume is not the issue, the issue is lack of active trading, in other word,  you can't see any orders that other make !. It's final product, no excuses, people are putting real money.
unemployed

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 04:11:23 AM

Anyone who is using this platform has a big chance to loose there balance and deposit if they don't know how to use the trade exchange properly.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: