Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

I love their 0% transaction fees offer this will surely give them the edge versus their competitors. Hopefully this will remain unchanged.
It seems to me, it is only a marketing mix. Very many projects offer such type of the commissions now, however not everywhere it is observed upon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:29:10 AM

@admin hello i have a problem I cannot access the facebook page of PRIMEXBT? is this only me or what? Did your page been banned?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

I love their 0% transaction fees offer this will surely give them the edge versus their competitors. Hopefully this will remain unchanged.

Sadly its only for the first month of newly registered members, They could also offer other incentives things in the future just in case.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:46:22 AM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
I think they can go more than that because they have the potential & courage to go further & to face any difficulties.Improve the community & get together traders  

Yes, that's what I see also. They can proceed to whatever they plan because of the capabilities that the team have. They never stop in thinking for more ideas and strategies just to improve it which is so good action they do. I just hope that they will continue what they have done and give more updates to make people know what they are doing.
Absulotely, I agree with you buddy the team can do whatever they plan to do because they are will trained and knowledgable about this matter specialy the project they handled. They contenuesly searching for good ideas and strategies for a brighter future.

It's all in their roadmap which it has all the information and activities to guide through the process. As the competition in exchanges is getting more challenging, this platform has something to do with their features which it enables for the traders to get curious about how they can good trading with it.

I mean people will always prefer to trade on their usual older exchanges as they trust those more rather than risk their money on a new random exchange
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
I think they can go more than that because they have the potential & courage to go further & to face any difficulties.Improve the community & get together traders  

Yes, that's what I see also. They can proceed to whatever they plan because of the capabilities that the team have. They never stop in thinking for more ideas and strategies just to improve it which is so good action they do. I just hope that they will continue what they have done and give more updates to make people know what they are doing.
Absulotely, I agree with you buddy the team can do whatever they plan to do because they are will trained and knowledgable about this matter specialy the project they handled. They contenuesly searching for good ideas and strategies for a brighter future.

It's all in their roadmap which it has all the information and activities to guide through the process. As the competition in exchanges is getting more challenging, this platform has something to do with their features which it enables for the traders to get curious about how they can good trading with it.

I mean people will always prefer to trade on their usual older exchanges as they trust those more rather than risk their money on a new random exchange

Definitely, because they were already been trusted due to issue that it was probably given good services to their clients. Since this is still new, dev and the team will struggle because they have to proved that they can be trusted and have a better security system.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

I agree with you buddy. The people are too much careful when it come to this kind of matter. I am very much glad that the project team of the PrimeXBT is aware to this kind of matter that prioritizes the wants and also views what people are looking for.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

@admin hello i have a problem I cannot access the facebook page of PRIMEXBT? is this only me or what? Did your page been banned?

Hi. Facebook has frozen the page for an unknown reason. We are waiting for the reply from the Facebook support team.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Sadly its only for the first month of newly registered members, They could also offer other incentives things in the future just in case.

Promotions are only limited and definitely it would only takes a few days. From what I basically understand, the transaction fee is what support the platform to continue to be operational.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Promotions are only limited and definitely it would only takes a few days. From what I basically understand, the transaction fee is what support the platform to continue to be operational.

There will definitely be promotions in the future, we are going to release one more promotion this week. As for commissions, you are right - to keep our business operational and profitable, we have to take fees.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:32:53 AM

1 month free trading is already a good offer to attract new traders. They could save and earn more maybe they should offer loyalty bonus as well for loyal members.

That's not planned for the launch, but will be released in the future.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

1 month free trading is already a good offer to attract new traders. They could save and earn more maybe they should offer loyalty bonus as well for loyal members.
Yeah indeed. But, I think there are so many people who don't like 1 month free trading promotion so I think it would be good if they are releasing free tokens or cois,
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

Prime XBT, an advanced cryptocurrency trading platform, offering a 100X leverage for long and short positions, announces its official launch within coming weeks and invites traders to sign up and get a month of trading with zero trading fees.

Read the press release here:
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prime-xbt-introduces-a-new-crypto-trading-platform-with-up-to-100x-leverage-846054423.html
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Prime XBT announces ongoing giveaways! Win 2ETH for likes and shares. Learn more here: https://medium.com/primexbt/prime-xbt-is-giving-away-ethereum-66c5d22ae57e
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Yeah indeed. But, I think there are so many people who don't like 1 month free trading promotion so I think it would be good if they are releasing free tokens or cois,
The purpose of that 1 month free trading is for the user to be familiar with their platform and if they get to like it, as we know they tend to pay after the time limit ends but in my opinion, it is a good type of promotion still. Even when you say that many people dont like that strategy, well we can never say unless they try.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

We can release coins/tokens that cost nothing and give you nothing like many ICOs do. But we don't think that these could bring value to our clients.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

Hi. Facebook has frozen the page for an unknown reason. We are waiting for the reply from the Facebook support team.
It's good to see that the support team of the project is there to help here
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:45:17 PM

We can release coins/tokens that cost nothing and give you nothing like many ICOs do. But we don't think that these could bring value to our clients.
To some extent, you are right that empty coins, so to speak, may not affect users very well, but on the other hand, it’s like advertising about a project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

Good to see a new cryptocurrency exchange.
I have some questions about your future. Do you promote your referral system? How are going to increase amount of users?
I think it is mentioned but still not launched. when will this offer launch admins will let us know about that by updating

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Prime XBT, an advanced cryptocurrency trading platform, offering a 100X leverage for long and short positions, announces its official launch within coming weeks and invites traders to sign up and get a month of trading with zero trading fees.

Read the press release here:
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prime-xbt-introduces-a-new-crypto-trading-platform-with-up-to-100x-leverage-846054423.html
I think thats a big news from the primexbt.Traders will have their own trading site without any fees.after the starting of the site,it will be famous what you can't imagine
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:32:04 PM

Prime XBT announces ongoing giveaways! Win 2ETH for likes and shares. Learn more here: https://medium.com/primexbt/prime-xbt-is-giving-away-ethereum-66c5d22ae57e
Wow. I think, this is a very good strategy to gathered more people to support the project. Having giveaways is always what the supporters wants by just doing a simple task. Hopefully, this move from the team will result in making the project to become better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: