Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:16:10 AM

Excellent result of good work. If the team had not worked so hard, there would have been no such excellent result. We look forward to further good work from the team.

The main reason is to become a known Crypto trading platform and obviously they have to really work for the betterment of the project. Whatever could be the result of this could be determined by the teamwork and effort that they gave.
That is what is good for you to notice. I hope that others also paid attention to this and understand that the team is doing everything for the project.

As far as I am concern, They are not that active in responding some quires from members and supporters an example I saw individual complaining about the slow and unresponded message from a customer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:04:23 AM

Excellent result of good work. If the team had not worked so hard, there would have been no such excellent result. We look forward to further good work from the team.

The main reason is to become a known Crypto trading platform and obviously they have to really work for the betterment of the project. Whatever could be the result of this could be determined by the teamwork and effort that they gave.
That is what is good for you to notice. I hope that others also paid attention to this and understand that the team is doing everything for the project.

As far as I am concern, They are not that active in responding some quires from members and supporters an example I saw individual complaining about the slow and unresponded message from a customer.
If that is a personal message to the team members, then that would probably true. Because having pr sending PM to the team is truly hard to accomodate by those busy persons. But I suggest they go directly to the telegram group where there are specific persons task to answers the community questions.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:06:02 AM

Finally, the PrimeXBT trading platform is already begun and we can be able to trade now some crypto coins. The only thing that they need to do now is to convinced all traders to join in here and register. Does the team have been doing some good strategies that can easily attracts them?

All traders shouldn't be using the platform, only those who fully and properly understand the risks of using the platform should be playing around on this

Traders need to take the risk or else they wouldn't be able to achieved something. Losses is a part of the game so we should expect it to happen and consider it as a challenge to take.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:46:53 AM

Perhaps the administrator simply did not see his message. It happens, it was not seen my message. But when I wrote to give me an answer to my question and I immediately received it.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:25:58 AM

Perhaps the administrator simply did not see his message. It happens, it was not seen my message. But when I wrote to give me an answer to my question and I immediately received it.
It seems that they are quite busy that is really the reason for not answering immediately all the queries raised. I think they need to hire or to have more in their team that the role is to cater all the questions and queries so activeness of the team is being observed.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:33:57 AM

I believe that if you want a very quick answer to a question, then you must ask it in Telegram, because this messenger is designed specifically for this purpose.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:51:48 AM

Seems that they are improving their platform so much, just see their website, they have improved a lot of things especially the trading platform.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:30:23 AM

Seems that they are improving their platform so much, just see their website, they have improved a lot of things especially the trading platform.
Good to know about this changes. They really capable enough to handle this kind of platform that can make crypto traders satisfied. I hope, they will never stop in improving the platform so that they can surely delivered good performance here in crypto space.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:58:28 PM

Dev definitely been doing their task  as what you have observed. I am just curious what kind of improvement that they have been doing. Is it about the number of clients who are keep on growing or the features that they have been developing.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:02:24 PM

Dev definitely been doing their task  as what you have observed. I am just curious what kind of improvement that they have been doing. Is it about the number of clients who are keep on growing or the features that they have been developing.

Man people need to stop the whole "add new features" lines. You need to perfect what you have at first and not spam features that are unstable
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:24:20 PM

PrimeXBT team welcomes you to become our partner and offers you a share of our trading commission for attracting new traders to the platform. Spread the word around, inspire market participants to join, become a role model and a success story to lead the crowd.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:47:54 PM

I believe that if you want a very quick answer to a question, then you must ask it in Telegram, because this messenger is designed specifically for this purpose.
They must have assigned someone from their team to give response to the user that are interested of their platform while we should also know more of the project by reading their description for our questions might have answered already if we read well. just my opinion
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:09:46 PM

There is PrimeXBT Trading Support Services on website when you can send your questions, however it's slow and don't reply quickly and most the time. either away or offline, I think they need an active one since the platform is new and all new customers will ask question and face problems. Support Service is what make good impression or bad impression for the new customers.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:05:51 PM

They must have assigned someone from their team to give response to the user that are interested of their platform while we should also know more of the project by reading their description for our questions might have answered already if we read well. just my opinion

I agree with you, I think that us the best thing that the team should do in order to have a smooth process and to know where they should be focusing. This will help them lessen their job because they have to focus something. Hoping that the team will grab or do this suggestions.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 10:12:39 PM

Finally, the PrimeXBT trading platform is already begun and we can be able to trade now some crypto coins. The only thing that they need to do now is to convinced all traders to join in here and register. Does the team have been doing some good strategies that can easily attracts them?

All traders shouldn't be using the platform, only those who fully and properly understand the risks of using the platform should be playing around on this
I agree because there are so many project based on exchnger platform. so without proper knowledge and profer informaton traders shouldnot start. butbyet I am saying primeXBT would be most profitable one

XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:09:29 PM

I think they have kickstarted things around here pretty quickly and is really good to see thing succeed so past Am however looking forward to new coin listing and other competitions to come

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:13:06 AM

PrimeXBT team welcomes you to become our partner and offers you a share of our trading commission for attracting new traders to the platform. Spread the word around, inspire market participants to join, become a role model and a success story to lead the crowd.

How about sharing and updaing now the spreadsheet on the twitter and facebook campaigns? Many people are complaining in there, Are ignoring them?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:17:45 AM

Admin is always active on airdrop and Ann threads but on their social media campaign, I see zero support?

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:44:54 AM

Admin is always active on airdrop and Ann threads but on their social media campaign, I see zero support?
They need someone to handle their social media sites. That is very important because social media sites have a huge impact in crypto projects.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:45:10 AM

At the moment it is difficult to say for sure about it. We will find out exactly how the platform will function soon. Be patient and let the developers do their work.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: