Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neuroneum - Advance Cloud Computing and Crypto Mining Technology  (Read 22461 times)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:51:45 PM

Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:15:02 PM

It seems to me that this is a very interesting project. The idea of this project is really very interesting. In addition, I like the fact that the project plans to issue cards.

The issuance of card in my opinion is the reason why Neuroneum stands out from other mining projects. In all their idea is good but still kind of "known" but the card truly makes it different.

I can't really agree with you here. In my opinion this debit card is nice to have, sure, but there are already other projects that are offering one. So it's not that special and in my opinion not the feature that is the selling point of Neuroneum. What I really like is that you aren't limited to just crypto mining with Neuroneum.

Debateable both ways i guess any feature is a good selling point if it gets released as plan, and while your write it's not a unique thing exactly its something that definitly isn't widely available so is still a strong selling feature to set them apart i think

But there are already working cards. For example the cryptocurrency visa card from Wirex. And I guess it would have been possible for Neuroneum to work together with such a card. I mean, maybe this way they could have cut some costs and could've lowered the softcap a bit.

Cryptocurrency debit card from Wirex previously known as Ecoin, has some limitations like restrictions to some countries and a few number of tokens you can use with it. With the partnership with an already exciting debit card project, XNR would be aiming for the moon.

But does the card of Neuroneum has less limitations? I think we'd need more information about the Neuralink card. I would, for example, really like to know what the fees will be for paying with the card? Will it be comparable to a Master or Visa card payment?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:27:11 PM

Yes there’s still a long way to go for projects like neuroneum. They got a great model and huge team experience but we can’t take away the fact that there’s competition and neuroneum would need to learn a lot from existing projects to beat them to the top.

Every new project would have to learn from the older ones. Build/improve on the success of past project. I don’t know of any project that plans to build a marketplace for computing power but there are lots of projects on cloud mining.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:29:10 PM

I totally agree with you on this, neuroneum needs to buckle down and get to work. There's a lot to be learnt from existing projects, they need to review their processes and ensure they avoid the errors that have been made by existing projects.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:53:43 PM

https://twitter.com/teamneuroneum/status/1097121362882191360?s=21

A YouTube video no neuroneum you would want to watch. You can earn more rewards on crypto than just mining.

Neuroneum seem to have a functional twitter page although It’s been some days since the last tweet. Twitter is a great platform to promote projects. I hope they make good use of that. Btw great video on neuroneum.

Neuroneum needs to put more efforts on their social media handles generally. It's apparent that the lacuna exists in virtually all their social media handles and its not a good thing. I believe the team needs to be up and doing on the communication with their community.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:09:20 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:32:57 AM

Yeah, I totally agree with you neurineum needs to consider every option and they also need to make sure they make the platform as easy as possible

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:40:52 AM

Competition is something we will always find across all spheres of life and in whatever kind of business or project we venture into. One thing that can save neuroneum is uniqueness. If they can maintain a unique pattern that distinguishes them from others, then they will definitely have a higher chance of succeeding.
MandatoryOption

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:47:01 AM

Many say that this year could be a good year for crypto. If it is I think many project are likely to succeed. Let us see how the market performs. I also think if ETH does well many other projects are likely to impact.

The recent confirmation by Samsung that their new smart phone will have a build-in crypto wallet for ETH, can exactly be what's needed to bring Cryptos back into the mass media and cause another hype. Of course, this would be ideal for new startups like Neuroneum,
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:22:17 PM

Every new project would have to learn from the older ones. Build/improve on the success of past project. I don’t know of any project that plans to build a marketplace for computing power but there are lots of projects on cloud mining.

Thats right. But who is the direct competitor for Neuroneum? I could not easily find one which matches most of the elements of Neuroneum.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:33:02 PM

Thats right. But who is the direct competitor for Neuroneum? I could not easily find one which matches most of the elements of Neuroneum.

Neuroneum isn’t a typical mining project like we know mining models to work. That’s what caught my interest. They provide multiple option for the everyday miner. Now you could rent off your computing power and get paid for it. Like Airbnb for mining.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:53:48 PM

Yeah agree on you, hope this year is the good one for crypto, just seeing the market green makes me feel alive again, but we all know there will be a suddenly problem, hope nothing will happen to the market so many project will be in good condition!
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:23:13 PM

Neuroneum isn’t a typical mining project like we know mining models to work. That’s what caught my interest. They provide multiple option for the everyday miner. Now you could rent off your computing power and get paid for it. Like Airbnb for mining.

I understand the uniqueness. But there should be some other project which is closely related to this project in this field. I dont believe in complete uniqueness and no competitors at all.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:35:03 PM

Let it be a long way better, but the project will eventually succeed, crypto currency projects should be stable, time-tested, and not lightning-fast scams or bad projects.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 05:11:24 PM

Let it be a long way better, but the project will eventually succeed, crypto currency projects should be stable, time-tested, and not lightning-fast scams or bad projects.

Well said. Most scams can’t keep it on for so long. They are about the quick profits that never come. I can wait some time invest and watch a great project get launched.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:36:26 PM

Competition is something we will always find across all spheres of life and in whatever kind of business or project we venture into. One thing that can save neuroneum is uniqueness. If they can maintain a unique pattern that distinguishes them from others, then they will definitely have a higher chance of succeeding.

Neuroneum is the first decentralized marketplace for cloud computing and mining. I can’t understand how long it took anyone to find out that could be a solution to high cost of mining.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:00:31 PM

Neuroneum is the first decentralized marketplace for cloud computing and mining. I can’t understand how long it took anyone to find out that could be a solution to high cost of mining.

Am in total agreement with the fact that neuroneum will steer up a reduction in the cost of mining. I've always envisaged a project that will make a revolutionary change, which will result into decrease in mining costs and hopefully neuroneum will do us proud.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:20:38 PM

It's imperative for the project to ensure that they uniquely carry on with the project to reduce the cost of mining and ensuring that they offer a better service to the community. Price stability is likely going to be very attractive to investors and this will lead to a corresponding increase in the value of the tokens.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:24:05 PM

I suggest to redirect or move this on "Alternative Cryptocurrencies>Announcement" section. I think, this thread is fit on that room.
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 01:54:59 AM

I suggest to redirect or move this on "Alternative Cryptocurrencies>Announcement" section. I think, this thread is fit on that room.

Pretty sure they already have an announcement i think people are mostly using this thread to talk about the concept of the platform more than the actual sale/launch, but then again i notice theirs a lot of overlap in the general forums for altcoins that step on top of one another for projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: