Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 04:08:24 PM

It's been long time since I visited the crypto forums /BTT site.  I lost the interest for few months due to continuous fall in crypto market.  But it seems good time started for market again.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:41:21 PM

Don't wanna sound impatient but are there any news about how much you've raised so far? Or are there any news about potential private institutional investors?

When I was talking to a team member, they are super confident about raising private investments. We just have to give them time..

I see ETH is up more than 100% since recent low.  Is this hint of bull market? Or market still in bear phase?  

I wouldn't call this recent uptrend the start of a bull market. For a bull market, in my opinion, we need to spark the interest of the mainstream media again.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:55:50 PM

It's been long time since I visited the crypto forums /BTT site.  I lost the interest for few months due to continuous fall in crypto market.  But it seems good time started for market again.

Yes. People are getting back into market which is a good news. Check out Minedblock project and discuss the plus and minus here. It would be nice to hear from many different people here.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

I see ETH is up more than 100% since recent low.  Is this hint of bull market? Or market still in bear phase? 

Check out LTC and ADA movement. As well as BCH. These coins move faster than ETH or BTC. Not sure what the reason is. Hope this is a turnaround in the market to start with the bull run.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chan001

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:07:27 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2019, 07:54:37 AM by chan001

It's been long time since I visited the crypto forums /BTT site.  I lost the interest for few months due to continuous fall in crypto market.  But it seems good time started for market again.

Yes. People are getting back into market which is a good news. Check out Minedblock project and discuss the plus and minus here. It would be nice to hear from many different people here.

That's what I started doing. I am searching for good projects. Currently checking mindblock document  There was lot of projects which got stuck or stopped completely.  But few projects doing quit well.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 07:57:14 AM

I see ETH is up more than 100% since recent low.  Is this hint of bull market? Or market still in bear phase? 

Check out LTC and ADA movement. As well as BCH. These coins move faster than ETH or BTC. Not sure what the reason is. Hope this is a turnaround in the market to start with the bull run.

Yeah,  many good tokens also started going up. Some tokens was even up 2-5 times from low. Looking for such projects which can possibly give good profit. 
chan001

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:01:06 AM

Yeah,  many good tokens also started going up. Some tokens was even up 2-5 times from low. Looking for such projects which can possibly give good profit. 

What you guys think about minedblock? It's first STO for mining and it's registered with SEC. This giving me some confidence in this project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:17:58 PM

What you guys think about minedblock? It's first STO for mining and it's registered with SEC. This giving me some confidence in this project.

Welcome to Minedblock. Just scroll this thread for many detailed information about the project that too from the team member itself. If you have further questions, post it here.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 04:37:37 PM

Welcome to Minedblock. Just scroll this thread for many detailed information about the project that too from the team member itself. If you have further questions, post it here.

Does anyone know if there is some official paperwork from the SEC that confirms that the Minedblock tokensale follows all of their regulations?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:32:41 PM

Does anyone know if there is some official paperwork from the SEC that confirms that the Minedblock tokensale follows all of their regulations?

I have not seen it. However the team was in process of doing it before they start with their STO. Thats also the reason, they stopped their ICO for a while before they start their STO.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:39:32 AM

I have not seen it. However the team was in process of doing it before they start with their STO. Thats also the reason, they stopped their ICO for a while before they start their STO.

Yeah, I know that they stopped their ICO in order to make a fully compliant security token offering. I am just wondering if they've got some documents from the SEC that prove that.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:09:47 AM

Don't wanna sound impatient but are there any news about how much you've raised so far? Or are there any news about potential private institutional investors?

When I was talking to a team member, they are super confident about raising private investments. We just have to give them time..

The market right now is consolidating and we are in accumulation zone
Best advice is to pick up as much good coins as possible and invest in promising project as this

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:10:20 AM

Yeah, I know that they stopped their ICO in order to make a fully compliant security token offering. I am just wondering if they've got some documents from the SEC that prove that.

I think they have all such approval/document with them.  Without that they will not claim SEC approval.  It's clearly mentioned at their site.  Not sure if they can show is such documents.
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:12:01 AM

We have registered with the SEC, you can click this link for confirmation https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?CIK=0001761376&action=getcompany
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:19:16 AM

Best advice is to pick up as much good coins as possible and invest in promising project as this
It seems that what you say is good, too, that by looking at market conditions like now, of course this is the right time to take coins and invest, I think that is a good thing

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 09:54:03 AM

It seems that what you say is good, too, that by looking at market conditions like now, of course this is the right time to take coins and invest, I think that is a good thing

If this upmove continue and if Bitcoin goes above 10k USD it will be awesome for mining projects. Many existing mining projects stopped as they were not prepared for bear market. But new project will be learn from mistakes done by previous projects and will be ready to face any situation
chan001

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:38:58 AM

I see ETH is up more than 100% since recent low.  Is this hint of bull market? Or market still in bear phase?  

If this upmove continue and if Bitcoin goes above 10k USD it will be awesome for mining projects. Many existing mining projects stopped as they were not prepared for bear market. But new project will be learn from mistakes done by previous projects and will be ready to face any situation

Yeah,  have you checked the comparison of mining at minedblock.io site?  Self vs cloud vs minedblock mining? There is no comparison with other projects,  but will give us good idea of selecting one method vs another.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 11:53:41 AM

We have registered with the SEC, you can click this link for confirmation https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?CIK=0001761376&action=getcompany

Thanks for sharing this very important information here. It is indeed registered with SEC. I am not sure whether the team is happy with such regulations but as an investor, I am very happy about it.

Dextroboy

Activity: 658

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:03:07 PM

Thanks for sharing this very important information here. It is indeed registered with SEC. I am not sure whether the team is happy with such regulations but as an investor, I am very happy about it.
like that, of course, MinedBlock will be easy to attract investors, because the SEC has registered a MinedBlock there,
hopefully the price will also be high, because of the large interest of buyers.

Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:28:59 PM

This is what I was looking for. I couldn't find this link on your website. Maybe I overlooked it but if it isn't somewhere there, I'd put it on there. That's a good advertisement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: