Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
MinedBlock_Paul

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:08:30 PM

I'm afraid not, Please see previous reply above  Wink

Tokenomics is interesting. Without MBTU, nobody can do business with you. Thats my understanding. Am I right?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:31:41 PM

MinedBlock are Unicorns within this space and have a "sleeping giant" in need of awakening. Minedblock is bringing back the trust this industry needs and deserves. The research this team has conducted will piece together the failures of previous "genuine" projects within their risk assesment strategy to heavily reduce the risk of failure and our aggresive growth strategy will help emcompass MinedBlock to be a major player in this industry.

So far I have not seen a single company implemented the "share profit" policy with their users and succeeded, I have seen the likes of Bankera in spectracoin attempted that and never continued, what make Mineblock so sure they could pull this off??

Can you give us any updates about how close you are of reaching the softcap? I guess a lot of us here are eagerly waiting for the good news that you have reached it and that you have started setting up your mining farm.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:05:15 PM

MinedBlock are Unicorns within this space and have a "sleeping giant" in need of awakening. Minedblock is bringing back the trust this industry needs and deserves. The research this team has conducted will piece together the failures of previous "genuine" projects within their risk assesment strategy to heavily reduce the risk of failure and our aggresive growth strategy will help emcompass MinedBlock to be a major player in this industry.

Its nice when the project owners shill their own project and posting praise how good their project Cheesy

Sleeping giant? So the project is sleeping right now? what if it never wake up? what will happen next  Grin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:16:28 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 09:28:58 PM by MinedBlock_Paul

Sorry meant to say Quote "as described by VC's and Investors" Silly phone typo  Undecided

Its nice when the project owners shill their own project and posting praise how good their project Cheesy

Sleeping giant? So the project is sleeping right now? what if it never wake up? what will happen next  Grin

MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:19:23 PM

We have private funding options available but would keep us as a private company and it’s not the route we want to take. The ‘awakening’ could be public or private but it will be awoken  Wink
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:31:42 PM

We are waiting on two investors making their final decisions within the next week, so hopefully we will have good news very soon. The team are itching to get this project going.

We have a ‘plug and play’ facility lined up with capacity for 75,000 asic miners and are working on building an MVP/POC

So far I have not seen a single company implemented the "share profit" policy with their users and succeeded, I have seen the likes of Bankera in spectracoin attempted that and never continued, what make Mineblock so sure they could pull this off??

Can you give us any updates about how close you are of reaching the softcap? I guess a lot of us here are eagerly waiting for the good news that you have reached it and that you have started setting up your mining farm.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:58:54 PM

We are waiting on two investors making their final decisions within the next week, so hopefully we will have good news very soon. The team are itching to get this project going.

We have a ‘plug and play’ facility lined up with capacity for 75,000 asic miners and are working on building an MVP/POC

That sounds great. When you say 'plug and play', you mean that you only have to buy the ASIC miners once you received enough investments and then you are ready to go? Is everything else on your facility site already ready?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 02:17:11 AM

I just visited on twitter profile and found something about launching IEO. As per this tweet user will have only one choice to choose between MBTU or MBTX. I thought everyone will be eligible that who are holding MBTX tokens?

https://twitter.com/Mined_Block/status/1122225712243494912?s=19
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:53:27 AM

Please refer to post #717 & #718 in this thread in which will answer your question  Smiley

I just visited on twitter profile and found something about launching IEO. As per this tweet user will have only one choice to choose between MBTU or MBTX. I thought everyone will be eligible that who are holding MBTX tokens?

https://twitter.com/Mined_Block/status/1122225712243494912?s=19
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:38:34 AM

MBTX is a security token that carries restrictions to the type of investor that can 'Legally' invest. It's design was to instil trust into the project and provide higher levels of protection to the investor. This token generates a passive income.

MBTU is a utility token which is available for any person/s to purchase due to it's 'service only' capability. Some investors have approached us who aren't within the restricted confines of being able to purchase MBTX. You can either use this token to purchase MBTX or you purchase the 'Services' we can provide.

Both tokens are completely separate entities and have no conflict of interest between either raise or functionality.

What exactly differences between both tokens? I mean I want to ask that for both tokens investors have to invest different? And both tokens price are is same?

Will both tokens be traded in the future?
Will they have separate storage system since one generates passive income?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:49:41 AM

MBTX is a security token that carries restrictions to the type of investor that can 'Legally' invest. It's design was to instil trust into the project and provide higher levels of protection to the investor. This token generates a passive income.

MBTU is a utility token which is available for any person/s to purchase due to it's 'service only' capability. Some investors have approached us who aren't within the restricted confines of being able to purchase MBTX. You can either use this token to purchase MBTX or you purchase the 'Services' we can provide.

Both tokens are completely separate entities and have no conflict of interest between either raise or functionality.

What exactly differences between both tokens? I mean I want to ask that for both tokens investors have to invest different? And both tokens price are is same?

I think about that it's better let's just keep up with the development and who can answer your question seems like only his team is the important thing to remain patient
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:00:07 AM

Both tokens will be tradable.

They will be completely separate as one will mine to central wallets, that we manage and pay dividends from, whilst the other will mine directly to users wallets

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:01:42 AM

MBTU is completely different to the security tokens you offer. I’ll like to know the token metrics of MBTU, when does the token sales for MBTU start and the requirements needed to participate in the token sales?
I think it’s a nice idea to sell both tokens same time, that would leave investor with multiple choices to invest.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 10:29:22 AM

Once mining start,  how will you pay to token holders?  I mean you will be mining multiple coins,  so as a token holder I will get payments in certain currencies (say ETH)  or it will be in multiple currencies?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:07:55 PM

Once mining start,  how will you pay to token holders?  I mean you will be mining multiple coins,  so as a token holder I will get payments in certain currencies (say ETH)  or it will be in multiple currencies?

I think token holders will get payment in ETH only. I am not 100% sure, but they mentioned at their site for portfolio growth that "ETH will appear in your wallet in a regular basis."
MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 12:48:08 PM

Yes ETH will be the token all our investors will receive their passive income. This will be distributed via a smart contract to the wallets that you added to the whitelist.

MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 12:51:41 PM

The Token metrics can be found on previous pages via our one pager, when the dates are confirmed with the exchange we will release an update but provisionally the IEO will be held the last two weeks of May. You can follow (and interact) on our telegram Group https://t.me/MinedBlockOfficial

MBTU is completely different to the security tokens you offer. I’ll like to know the token metrics of MBTU, when does the token sales for MBTU start and the requirements needed to participate in the token sales?
I think it’s a nice idea to sell both tokens same time, that would leave investor with multiple choices to invest.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:55:29 PM

Can MBTU token holders that rented mining equipment decide on their own what they wanna mine with it? Or will it be chosen by you?
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:30:26 PM

Both tokens will be tradable.

They will be completely separate as one will mine to central wallets, that we manage and pay dividends from, whilst the other will mine directly to users wallets

This is fantastic news, team plan was little delayed but is on schedule and focused.
Good to see they are adhering to their said deliverable.

MinedBlock_Paul

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:50:24 PM

Yes. But initially only Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash will be available though until we make GPU mining available

Can MBTU token holders that rented mining equipment decide on their own what they wanna mine with it? Or will it be chosen by you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: