Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:11:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MinedBlock ⚡️⚡️ STO Live NOW⚡️⚡️ Fully Managed Mining Service ⚡️⚡  (Read 8685 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:14:15 AM

IEO of Minedblock is closed now. Is this just first round or closed completely? 98% of allocated tokens sold out as per the information on DCoin. Looks like hugely successful.

98% sold out ? Really? This is amazing news for the investors then. I hardly seen any token sale got such response in 2019.

This is  definitely a very big success and this proves the cryptocurrency sphere still got the flare. I believe the recent rise in the market is responsible for such milestone

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:59:28 AM

IEO of Minedblock is closed now. Is this just first round or closed completely? 98% of allocated tokens sold out as per the information on DCoin. Looks like hugely successful.

98% sold out ? Really? This is amazing news for the investors then. I hardly seen any token sale got such response in 2019.

This is  definitely a very big success and this proves the cryptocurrency sphere still got the flare. I believe the recent rise in the market is responsible for such milestone

Not just because of rise in market.  Minedblock team has done quite good work and earned the trust of investors.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:24:01 AM

Not just because of rise in market.  Minedblock team has done quite good work and earned the trust of investors.

I bet they’ve learnt quite a lot in a long time. And they’ve built a lot of interest in their project in a time where just a few people would invest in ICO. I hope they get started on the mining facility, I can’t wait to earn my first passive income.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:39:30 AM

I think for a faster response to your queries

You should join the group @MinedBlockOfficial

Thanks for providing telegram account of minedblock. Will join this channel, hope team is answering all queries there.

For the times I used the platform for queries. I got my questions answered in real time. I think you can use it too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:11:20 PM

I bet they’ve learnt quite a lot in a long time. And they’ve built a lot of interest in their project in a time where just a few people would invest in ICO. I hope they get started on the mining facility, I can’t wait to earn my first passive income.

Ha ha ha, everyone is in hurry, wants to start earning as soon as they invest. Me too from same category, but unfortunately we have to give lot of time before we see passive income coming to our account.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:10:14 PM

Ha ha ha, everyone is in hurry, wants to start earning as soon as they invest. Me too from same category, but unfortunately we have to give lot of time before we see passive income coming to our account.

If market keeps going up then it will be really good for mining projects. I can imagine minedblock reaching hardcap once ETH cross 400 USD
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:09:38 PM

It says your IEO is ended on DCOIN. Can you confirm that?
When would the next round of the tokens sales begin and I’m guessing it’s going to be on DCOIN again, right?
What’s the state of your physical infrastructure? How big is it?

I think first phase ended. But second phase is still there which starts soon. However team can confirm it.
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:25:05 PM

Minedblock has announced  the next round of IRO on Dcoin. It’s going to start Monday: www.dcoin.com/ieo. It’s nice to know that we can mine multiple tokens on Minedblock without out having to take care of the facility yourself.

chan001

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:00:51 AM

Minedblock has announced  the next round of IRO on Dcoin. It’s going to start Monday: www.dcoin.com/ieo. It’s nice to know that we can mine multiple tokens on Minedblock without out having to take care of the facility yourself.

IRO?  Or IEO?  I think there is typo,  it must be IEO.
And next round of IEO,  so first two round completed successfully?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:27:56 AM

There is still a lot more to do. We see projects get a good tokensales and listed on exchange but after a while the price keeps tanking. I think just like BNB tokens and BTC, it would be nice if Minedblock gets a viable product to keep the price of their tokens at a good value.

If minedblock keep minting profitable tokens/coins then it's possible that minedblock tokens eill always in demand and price will not fall

Yeah, agree on you, if minedblock keeps it and sustain and always be active , for sure it will not turn into failure like other projects, the project just need a really need a good supporter.

Next Minedblock IEO is today. I guess the tokensale price would be same just a difference in discount for early buyers. I guess next would be discussions about listing.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:00:39 AM

If market keeps going up then it will be really good for mining projects. I can imagine minedblock reaching hardcap once ETH cross 400 USD

Cryptocurrencies market is having a really good time. Price are going high like the good old days. And that’s also great for mining projects like Minedblock. LTC halving comes in few weeks, I guess that’s the reason why LTC prices are skyrocketing.

chan001

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:03:08 PM

Cryptocurrencies market is having a really good time. Price are going high like the good old days. And that’s also great for mining projects like Minedblock. LTC halving comes in few weeks, I guess that’s the reason why LTC prices are skyrocketing.

Today also there is sudden jump in crypto market. ETH is up from 240-250 range to 265-270 rage today. Can we see ETH abv 300 by this weekend?
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 01:06:06 PM

Today also there is sudden jump in crypto market. ETH is up from 240-250 range to 265-270 rage today. Can we see ETH abv 300 by this weekend?

300 is just 30 USD away now. And in think ETH will cross 300 in couple of days or at least by this weekend. This should bring  good feeling for the investors.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:37:45 PM

300 is just 30 USD away now. And in think ETH will cross 300 in couple of days or at least by this weekend. This should bring  good feeling for the investors.

yeah, and i think it will really help the minedblock project to further advance, or this maybe a turn around for a longer run. I feel they can really achieve what they really want.
chan001

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:54:27 PM

There is still a lot more to do. We see projects get a good tokensales and listed on exchange but after a while the price keeps tanking. I think just like BNB tokens and BTC, it would be nice if Minedblock gets a viable product to keep the price of their tokens at a good value.

If minedblock keep minting profitable tokens/coins then it's possible that minedblock tokens eill always in demand and price will not fall

Yeah, agree on you, if minedblock keeps it and sustain and always be active , for sure it will not turn into failure like other projects, the project just need a really need a good supporter.

Next Minedblock IEO is today. I guess the tokensale price would be same just a difference in discount for early buyers. I guess next would be discussions about listing.

Do we have clarification about first two rounds of IEO? I mean how much tokens sold in those two rounds?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:30:54 PM

Do we have clarification about first two rounds of IEO? I mean how much tokens sold in those two rounds?

As far as I know it was announced well in the beginning of the IEO announcement made by the team. I am pretty sure about the second round.
chan001

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:50:22 AM

As far as I know it was announced well in the beginning of the IEO announcement made by the team. I am pretty sure about the second round.

Okay. Let's see how soon they manage to sell all tokens. market is good and they should be receiving good response.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:38:43 AM

Okay. Let's see how soon they manage to sell all tokens. market is good and they should be receiving good response.

I think you can ask some question, in telegram, here is the link https://t.me/minedblockofficial or also asked in reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MinedBlock.
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:02:45 PM

I think you can ask some question, in telegram, here is the link https://t.me/minedblockofficial or also asked in reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MinedBlock.

Telegram is more better option for contacting/communicating with project team. But if someone is not using telegram then other options also good.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:09:02 PM

This is  definitely a very big success and this proves the cryptocurrency sphere still got the flare. I believe the recent rise in the market is responsible for such milestone

Not just because of rise in market.  Minedblock team has done quite good work and earned the trust of investors.

Exactly, MindBlock having really good concept and that's thing are attracted to people. If you check their website carefully then you will be find brilliant people are in their team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: