Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85443 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 03:50:47 PM

Dustin will have the fighting will if it's a rematch with Gaethje. Gotta relight that fire within him.

Conor is not into MMA anymore. I think he shifted his focus on politics already, rumor was that he is running for President in Ireland. Who would have thought?
Well, the guy can fight physically and verbally, which seems a perfect combination for a politician. Chandler is going to wait forever.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2023, 08:36:40 PM

Yup, as pitting Tsarukyan vs Makhachev next would be anti climactic imho.  We already know Makhachev is gonna win it.

There's no way that fight will be happening until Arman gets more recognition by defeating another top opponent. Letting him fight for the title now would be a massive wasting of earning potential.
But if they were to fight, I don't think Tsarukyan would be without chance. He gave Islam a bit of a hard time in their first fight and he definitely improved since then and is now more experienced.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 09, 2023, 09:18:09 PM

Yup, as pitting Tsarukyan vs Makhachev next would be anti climactic imho.  We already know Makhachev is gonna win it.  As for going against somebody like Gaethje, it's going to be another old guard vs the prospect scenario.  Kinda like when Fiziev was pitted vs Gaethje.  Lots of guys like me thought Fiziev was going to win.  Lol.  But no...  Gaethje still has more in the tank.

Anyway, live weigh ins are gonna be in around 3.5 hours. 

UFC Fight Night:  Live Official Weigh In
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUhB789q8cM

Yup! We don't like to see Arman Tsarukyan's hype train get derailed quickly and the actuality that I don't like seeing him get bullied by Islam Makhachev that early I want to see him fight a lower guy for Arman Tsarukyan's career just to increase his popularity, so the Islam Makhachev VS Arman Tsarukyan fight will gain more earnings and PPV, and if it is Justin Gaethje then that will be a great increase in his rankings and popularity for sure, if he beat Gaethje that is,

Imho Poirier gonna be an easy target for Tsarukyan. For me Poirier looks like he is about to retire. Fights against Conor made him earn enough to lose motivation to win. KO by Gaethji only increased that wish to retire Cheesy Sub from Oliveira showed that his bjj black belt is from toys store. Arman gonna eat him.

P.S. You guys gonna laugh or smile now - I've got stuck in the elevator and I am waiting for tech guy for 20min already. In a complete dark. It is so boring here. What makes it worse, my mobile data is not 4g anymore, not even 3g, its E - Edge... Because I am basically in the basement...

Yup! For me, Dustin Poirier is not that great anymore actually any fighter now in the top rank can read his technique like a book for sure Arman Tsarukyan will pulverize him easily, And I believe that Dustin Poirier might be nearing his retirement for sure after that Charles Oliveira and Justin Gaethje fight I think he is really thinking about it and if an Arman Tsarukyan defeats him then I think that will trigger him to get that choice as for sure his confidence is near its limits,

I really don't want to laugh as for me getting stuck in an elevator is not a laughing matter, actually, I am more curious and worried about what happened to you and if are you now OK.

Now my bets and predictions going to the event UFC Fight Night 233

Yadong Song VS Chris Gutierrez

The stake odds for this fight are 1.29 for Song Yadong and 3.90 for Chris Gutierrez, For this fight I think that Song Yadong is well-rounded he can get a decent strike against Chris Gutierrez and if that striking is not effective against him he can surely go with the takedowns and for sure his wrestling technique is great against a striker that is Chris Gutierrez the real threat was Gutierrez takedown defense which will give Yadong a hard time penetrating, but if he is confident and not back down in making takedowns I think that Song Yadong can eventually get this so my pick is Song Yadong,

Anthony Smith VS Khalil Rountree Jr.

The stake odds for this fight are 2.70 for Anthony Smith and 1.52 for Khalil Rountree Jr, For this fight I think that Khalil Rountree has a massive physique even though Anthony Smith is taller than him I think he has the power to knock out Anthony Smith for sure and because of his physique for me Anthony Smith will have a difficult time taking him on the ground well I might be wrong about this as Anthony Smith is pure wrestling and grappler, but for me, if Khalil Rountree Jr. takedown defense is great then in just a couple of strikes for sure Rountree can knock Anthony Smith so my pick is Khalil Rountree Jr.

Tatsuro Taira VS Carlos Hernandez

The stake odds for this fight are 1.19 for Tatsuro Taira and 5.20 for Carlos Hernandez, For this fight I think that the undefeated kid Tatsuro Taira will still continue to be undefeated, for me Tatsuro Taira doesn't have good striking but it is improving and so I really don't know if how much improvement he has, while Carlos Hernandez has a good pace and really has good striking but when it comes to wrestling he often gives his back so if Tatsuro Taira can see an opportunity in getting those I think that he can eventually land that so, in my opinion, Tatusri Taira can surely get that and could win by a submission,

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 01:28:20 AM

Now going into the event in UFC Fight Night Song vs. Gutierrez this is my pick and prediction,

Yadong Song (1.28) VS Chris Gutierrez (3.75)

For me, Song Yadong is very well-rounded going into this fight his striking is just decent but when it comes to grappling and wrestling Song Yadong is just good while Chris Gutierrez has good takedown defense so good that for sure if Yadong's takedowns aren't working then Chris Gutierrez might get a great pace in getting those strikes on him, well I really like the underdog in this fight so my pick is Chris Gutierrez,

Anthony Smith (2.65) VS Khalil Rountree Jr. (1.49)

For me, Anthony Smith is much larger than Khalil Rountree Jr. He can surely get that wrestling in him for sure Rountree Jr, might get knockdown in this fight if Smith has success with those takedowns, and as Anthony Smith is the Lionheart and he is not a fighter that will eventually give-up but Rountree with his size has more power than Smith but for me, I will be more on the wrestling for this fight so my pick is Anthony Smith,

Nasrat Haqparast (1.50) VS Jamie Mullarkey (2.60)

Both of these fighters have the same style for sure but I like Nasrat Haqparast here with his decent striking output that sure can give Jamie Mullarkey pressure Jamie Mullarkey has the best kicks in this fight and Nasrat Haqparast has an issue with how he will defend it, so for sure  Nasrat will also have a hard time against Mullarkey but for me my pick for this fight is still Nasrat Haqparast,
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 08:27:37 AM

Yup, as pitting Tsarukyan vs Makhachev next would be anti climactic imho.  We already know Makhachev is gonna win it.

There's no way that fight will be happening until Arman gets more recognition by defeating another top opponent. Letting him fight for the title now would be a massive wasting of earning potential.
But if they were to fight, I don't think Tsarukyan would be without chance. He gave Islam a bit of a hard time in their first fight and he definitely improved since then and is now more experienced.

Arman is very young, and he has excellent wrestling. I could even say that Arman has wrestling at the same level as Islam. This can be seen from the first match where they both have the same level of wrestling. This means that Islam cannot rely on his wrestling in matches and has to play standing fights. And here Arman has good striking, this can be seen from Arman's last few matches. So I think the bookie will not make odds that far between the two.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 09:29:56 AM

I really don't want to laugh as for me getting stuck in an elevator is not a laughing matter, actually, I am more curious and worried about what happened to you and if are you now OK.

Ive made boredom double leg takedown and TKOed it. Easy fight (however fight went almost full distance, spent almost an hour there) . Got EBMF (similar to BMF baddest mf) belt from technician that restarted elevator and got me out.

Anyway, my youtube notified me with clickbait video that Arman Tsarukyan is suspended from fighting for 180 days. Thought that it is something serious, but that is only doctors suspension. Probably he has got an injury in last fight (or docs just gonna check that). While Dariush, that got KOed, got only 30 day suspension. I guess we would have to wait a bit till we see Tsarukyan next fight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 12:17:30 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1), owengtam09 (1)

Yup, as pitting Tsarukyan vs Makhachev next would be anti climactic imho.  We already know Makhachev is gonna win it.

Makhachev improved by a lot too...  Won vs Volk and won vs Oliveira.  As of now we really can't be sure of Tsarukyan until he fights somebody like Justin Gaetje or Chandler even who's a tough dude.

But yeah...  We'll just have to see next year.

Anyway here's the event everybody has been waiting for.  Smiley  And it's the last event of the year.  It's gonna be around three weeks for the next one.  -_-

Date:  Saturday, December 16
Main Card (PPV):  10:00pm EST
Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+):  8:00pm EST
Early Prelims (ESPN+/Fight Pass):  6:15pm EST
Venue:  T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada
Live Streams:

Main Card (PPV)
Leon Edwards vs Colby Covington
Alexandre Pantoja vs Brandon Royval
Shavkat Rakhmonov vs Stephen Thompson   
Tony Ferguson vs Paddy Pimblett
Vicente Luque vs Ian Machado Garry

Preliminary Card (ESPN/ESPN+)
Josh Emmett vs Bryce Mitchell
Irene Aldana vs Karol Rosa
Cody Garbrandt vs Brian Kelleher
Casey O'Neill vs Ariane Lipski

Early Prelims (ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass
Alonzo Menifield vs Dustin Jacoby   
Tagir Ulanbekov vs Cody Durden   
Andre Fili vs Lucas Almeida
Martin Buday vs Shamil Gaziev
Randy Brown vs Muslim Salikhov

^ Bangers from top to bottom imho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 02:53:33 PM

Can you guys give me your comments please on Alexandre Pantoja. I am not very familiar with flyweight division guy. Dont know much who he is. He took the belt from Moreno. So what? Was is skill? Luck? Or Moreno was sich that day? I can check Pantoja record, but that will be just paper math. I can google him, but that will be highlights mostly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 03:00:10 PM

Ive made boredom double leg takedown and TKOed it. Easy fight (however fight went almost full distance, spent almost an hour there) . Got EBMF (similar to BMF baddest mf) belt from technician that restarted elevator and got me out.

Anyway, my youtube notified me with clickbait video that Arman Tsarukyan is suspended from fighting for 180 days. Thought that it is something serious, but that is only doctors suspension. Probably he has got an injury in last fight (or docs just gonna check that). While Dariush, that got KOed, got only 30 day suspension. I guess we would have to wait a bit till we see Tsarukyan next fight.

An Hour? WOW! That was really something man, for sure it took a long time for you because in that span of an hour, you can do so much with it, even posting in the forum but for sure you are now safe, and pretty much that will go in your experience and a story to tell that you have struggling to fight with the Elevator,

Well from what I have gathered he will be suspended for 30 days and also suspended for 180 days unless medically cleared,  so if he can cleared all that he will not have to be given a break for sure, but for Beneil Dariush and Bobby Green that is an automatic suspension for them,

The result of my bet on the UFC Fight Night 233

Yadong Song VS Chris Gutierrez ROUND 5 DECISION - WIN

Song Yadong was great he was in control of the fight from start to finish although Chris Gutierrez accidentally poked him in the eye even though he was poked in the eye Song Yadong still is dominant throughout the entire fight in Striking and even on the ground Yadong was controlling the fight from start to finish for sure his wrestling game increased so much is readying it in his fight against Petr Yan, for sure that is his main goal, and he even said it in his octagon interview that he wants Petr Yan next,

Anthony Smith VS Khalil Rountree Jr. ROUND 3 KO/TKO - WIN

Khalil Rountree Jr. was so much better than Anthony Smith and for sure Rountree Jr. was really reserved in this fight there were so many strikes for Rountree in this fight and for sure in the striking Khalil Rountree Jr. is so much faster and for sure has power in his strikes, but for sure it was showcase late in the 3rd round, but Anthony Smith try to takedown Rountree 2 times but it was not successful because Rountree is good at takedown defense, and so it was a lost for Anthony Smith and Siriously I think Anthony Smith needs to retire after this fight,

Tatsuro Taira VS Carlos Hernandez ROUND 2 KO/TKO - WIN

It was a dominant performance for Tatsuro Taira it was really a great fight from the Striking even with the ground game just like I expected and what I have said Taira is pretty much dominant and he is still undefeated in this fight, it was clear that Taturo Taira is special aswell and from his last fight I can see that his striking has also improve and controlling his opponent not only in the ground but also in the stand-up,

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 03:23:50 PM
Merited by TopTort777 (1)

Can you guys give me your comments please on Alexandre Pantoja. I am not very familiar with flyweight division guy. Dont know much who he is. He took the belt from Moreno. So what? Was is skill? Luck? Or Moreno was sich that day? I can check Pantoja record, but that will be just paper math. I can google him, but that will be highlights mostly.

he lost a fight with Figue but won twice against Moreno, these 2 wins could be the substance in many discussions but because it's not very impressive i guess he just got lucky twice.

observation shows we don't appreciate MMA fighters who are up to controlling the fights, those fighters who has control over the fight are not impressive cause we always want to see fighters who can KO with their hooks. in their fight, Monero has to keep his guard all the time. he will do the same with Brandon Royval.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
December 10, 2023, 07:02:45 PM

The result of my picks and predictions for the UFC Fight Night Song vs. Gutierrez and pretty much I got a bad luck on this event

Yadong Song (1.28) VS Chris Gutierrez (3.75) - LOST

This fight doesn't have any controversies at all but Chris Gutierrez might be asking if he can beat Yadong, as he was not 100% prepared for this fight Song Yadong was great with his striking and very dominant with the scramble on the ground he was controlling Chris Gutierrez, and Gutierrez also complaints a lot in this fight and that half-hearted Imanari roll and got nowhere near Song Yadong that surely even the Legendary Masakazu Imanari will be ashamed of, most of Yadong's takedowns was a success and he surely controls the top he is pretty much good at Scrambling for sure and so it was a decision win for Yadong,

Anthony Smith (2.65) VS Khalil Rountree Jr. (1.49) - LOST

For sure this is the time for Anthony Smith to retire after this fight I was wrong in betting for Anthony Smith and Khalil Rountree Jr. looks amazing with that Left hook power and Anthony Smith wobbles so hard that he was like in the Loony Toons, for sure Anthony Smith needs to retire now and Rountree Jr. has come to this fight on short notice so for sure that was a great fight for him, and now he wants to fight Alex Pereira next,

Nasrat Haqparast (1.50) VS Jamie Mullarkey (2.60) - WIN

Nasrat Haqparast was really focused and that accuracy that landed on Mullarkey and took him down like that was really something the barrage of punches from him sure damaged Mullarkjey for sure and you can see when Jamie Mullarkey was still standing he gave him another big strike that knocks out Mullarkey for good that the ref has to stop the fight,
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4227

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2023, 11:34:45 PM

Conor McGregor seems to be making some public appearances these days. He looks a lot smaller now to me then just a few months ago when he was filming for his movie role. He’s taking some heat on social media for facing off with Peter Yan but it seemed harmless enough. Also a good story with the kid from years ago winning his first fight at the event.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 06:06:31 AM

Pantoja is a fighter who has beaten Moreno twice before. And his victory in the fight for the belt yesterday was his third victory against Moreno. Pantoja is actually a good fighter. It's just matchmaking that made him unlucky to get the title shot. I don't know about the other 3 losing records but Pantoja has only lost to Figuerido and Askar Askarov in this division. What's interesting is that Pantoja beat Rovyal in 2021. So I think this co-main event will be very interesting to watch.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 09:25:13 AM

Conor McGregor seems to be making some public appearances these days. He looks a lot smaller now to me then just a few months ago when he was filming for his movie role. He’s taking some heat on social media for facing off with Peter Yan but it seemed harmless enough. Also a good story with the kid from years ago winning his first fight at the event.

Conor McGregor is just doing everything he wants to do with his life. And he is good when it comes to any type of publicity. He even mentioned becoming president of Ireland which Elon Musk responded, making it a trend.

I doubt he will ever make a return, especially in the UFC. He's already in his mid-30s and has been inactive for many years. I guess even Petr Yan will beat him. He's got too much money anyway so there's no more motivation left in him. If he wants to stay physically active then maybe he can join the WWE.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 09:50:35 AM

Also Islam Makhachev was present on that boxing event. With all the background Conor and Khabib team had, strange to see no reaction from Conor. Also I was surprised to see how harmless and nice he was with Yan in the ring. Jokes, smiles. Hard to recognize him today, when we know who he was in past. Also have you noticed how bigger than Yan he was? What makes it special, that Yan is the same size as Aldo, and Conor fought Aldo years ago.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 09:53:08 AM

he lost a fight with Figue but won twice against Moreno, these 2 wins could be the substance in many discussions but because it's not very impressive i guess he just got lucky twice.

observation shows we don't appreciate MMA fighters who are up to controlling the fights, those fighters who has control over the fight are not impressive cause we always want to see fighters who can KO with their hooks. in their fight, Monero has to keep his guard all the time. he will do the same with Brandon Royval.

Alexandre Pantoja lost to Deiveson Figueiredo back on UFC 240 on July 27, 2019, for sure many are looking at that fight if Deiveson Figueiredo could make a good move on Pantoja or if he was really lucky in that fight just like how he got lucky with the Brandon Moreno fight, actually all Deiveson Figueiredo fight was a close one so you will be having a hard time thinking who really won, and will end up in a decision win, for me those Deiveson Figueiredo VS Brandon Moreno fights are one of the boring fights that is on the main event well this is just my opinion, but I am still end up betting on those fights,

Sure Conor McGregor loves publicity, even if it is a positive to a negative one, Conor McGregor will surely take it and turn that publicity into profit for sure, his latest sparring videos are up on the internet for his fans to view, and he looks really heavy now I really don't know if what is his plan weight division now that he gained weight, maybe the Welterweight or the Middleweight I really don't know, but it looks like he gained weight and now has power in his strike, but he is now slower than usual,

Pantoja is a fighter who has beaten Moreno twice before. And his victory in the fight for the belt yesterday was his third victory against Moreno. Pantoja is actually a good fighter. It's just matchmaking that made him unlucky to get the title shot. I don't know about the other 3 losing records but Pantoja has only lost to Figuerido and Askar Askarov in this division. What's interesting is that Pantoja beat Rovyal in 2021. So I think this co-main event will be very interesting to watch.

Actually seeing his record it looks like he can dominate the Flyweight division if given a fight that has less wrestling because for sure he will dominate in that fight for sure, but I am really curious about Alexandre Pantoja, I really think he will not last being the Flyweight champion for sure,

TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 10:25:04 AM

To start a week with a nice mood, I have found two videos for you.

1) https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0mv0gWrZad/?igshid=ZDE1MWVjZGVmZQ How do you watch UFC ? Cheesy I am a European, but I have try to watch it silently at nights on the kitchen on ipad with beer, pizza and chips Cheesy

2) https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0aDOUyJJCZ/?igshid=ZDE1MWVjZGVmZQ%3D%3D - calf punches. Never seen anyone would land that Cheesy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Hirose UK

Activity: 1260
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2023, 12:23:02 PM

~snip~
The fight schedule for the end of this year brings together several great fighters owned by the UFC.

But the most interesting thing is in the main event which brings together Leon Edwards as the welterweight belt holder and Colby Covington as the challenger.
In this fight, Leon Edwards will defend his belt for the second time and he also emphasized during an interview that he is ready and will beat anyone who tries to get in his way, including Colby Covington.

They both have quite dominant basic wrestling and of course for defense each fighter will have almost the same endurance as other fighters who also have basic wrestling.
But Leon Edwards has strong enough punches and kicks that he can easily do takedown due to his superior physical stature.
And what is clear is that this will be very interesting match to watch.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 12:56:57 PM

He's pretty good and prolly one of those guys who was just kept under the radar because it was mostly Fig and Moreno who kept getting into all the PPV main events for 125 for more than a couple of years.  At the other side Royval is pretty good too.  I still lean towards Pantoja but Royval could show up and make it closer than what the lines suggest.

Anyway, who you guys got in the main event?  At first glance I got Covington but I'm going back and forth the more I look into it.

UFC 296:  Countdown - Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqqdG2xqdqk

And I think we're gonna witness a murder in the Thompson vs Rakhmonov match.  Rakhmonov is the real deal, I think he could even make it look easy vs Chimaev.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 02:27:28 PM

UFC 296:  Countdown - Full Episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqqdG2xqdqk

And I think we're gonna witness a murder in the Thompson vs Rakhmonov match.  Rakhmonov is the real deal, I think he could even make it look easy vs Chimaev.

He needs to win this fight before he can get a chance to face Chimaev inside the cage because he already established a great record which only few have accomplished in UFC history. Rakhmonov is a rising star and surely after he gives the fans an outstanding performance in this upcoming fight, he will surely be a match for another interesting opponent like Chimaev since he is gaining more market value after that.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 [569] 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: