Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 1103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Champions League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 winner - Real Madrid!  (Read 129354 times)
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:03:53 AM

From that day i had saw this picture, it made me feel disgusting,what a man would do such idiot thing. But Hazard did, a man who Madrid spent 120 million euros and did nothing to Madrid in 2 seasons,except injury.
Do not blame Hazard, he spends years at Lille without being an injury-prone, spent 7 years at Chelsea without missing no less than 15 games, went to Real Madrid and became an injury-prone maybe you should blame your coaches and your medical facilities, the same thing happened to Bale. Once a blue is always a blue because we treat them well unlike pathetic Madrid fans who boo their best players.
I am Madrid fans really hate why did by Hazard when faced with his club Chelsea, at the first leg without Hazard Madrid draw but when second leg Hazard play at the first minutes Madrid never get any chance to make goal, I think very bad choose when Madrid try to buy and bring Hazard to Bernabeu.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:34:00 AM

From that day i had saw this picture, it made me feel disgusting,what a man would do such idiot thing. But Hazard did, a man who Madrid spent 120 million euros and did nothing to Madrid in 2 seasons,except injury.
Do not blame Hazard, he spends years at Lille without being an injury-prone, spent 7 years at Chelsea without missing no less than 15 games, went to Real Madrid and became an injury-prone maybe you should blame your coaches and your medical facilities, the same thing happened to Bale. Once a blue is always a blue because we treat them well unlike pathetic Madrid fans who boo their best players.
I am Madrid fans really hate why did by Hazard when faced with his club Chelsea, at the first leg without Hazard Madrid draw but when second leg Hazard play at the first minutes Madrid never get any chance to make goal, I think very bad choose when Madrid try to buy and bring Hazard to Bernabeu.
If you are a Madrid fan why should you blame Hazard and what's wrong with him, everything that happens is normal and they are professionals without thinking the opponent is his former club.
lol, you have to realize that Real Madrid's game is not maximal and against a team that was unbeaten throughout the Champions League and played very consistently from a very dangerous line of defense and counter-attack.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sedinvore

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 12:04:30 PM

If you are a Madrid fan why should you blame Hazard and what's wrong with him, everything that happens is normal and they are professionals without thinking the opponent is his former club.
lol, you have to realize that Real Madrid's game is not maximal and against a team that was unbeaten throughout the Champions League and played very consistently from a very dangerous line of defense and counter-attack.

I think we can blame Hazard. Why he came to Madrid becoming Unfit and gaining weight? How many times he got injured? Isn't it the reflection of carelessness?
'
You lost a Semi Final of UCL and laughing like an idiot. He should get blame. He didn't even made an impact on the match. Already, RMA management put him on the transfer list. I think soon Madrid will get rid of him and bring Mbappe.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 12:51:57 PM

Yes, that's normal because Manchester City are the favorites to win this is not a first for both teams in the local league Man City won more matches against Chelsea
It's just that this is in a different situation things can happen even unexpectedly. For the bet I will go with Man City because I think they want to get 2 trophies at once EPL and UCL.

Yes i know is favourite, is favourite cause history of recents games..
Chelsea were also strong years ago, a lot
but you never know how the match will go, that's why I don't usually bet at this point in the Champions League

i hope is fun game Cheesy
The Manchester City team is much stronger than Chelsea. But Chelsea occasionally became irresistible. Chelsea beat Manchester City 1-0 in the FA Cup. Chelsea lost 3-1 to Manchester City in their previous match in the Premier League. So it is still difficult to predict which team will win the Champions League title.

I agree that it is very difficult to predict a winner.
Chelsea have greatly raised the level of their game with a new coach and they are especially good in defense.
However, due to a tradition in the last 7-8 years, I give Chelsea the advantage and a better chance of winning the CL final.
I'm talking about a tradition that all fans in Croatia are very proud of, and that is the fact that since 2013 no club has won the CL if they didn't have a Croatian player in the team  Grin
See the list:

2019-20   Bayern Munich   Paris St 0-1  (Perisic)
2018-19   Liverpool   Tottenham   2-0      (Lovren)
2017-18   Real Madrid   Liverpool   3-1  (Modric, Kovacic)
2016-17   Real Madrid   Juventus   4-1   (Modric, Kovacic)
2015-16   Real Madrid   Atlético Madrid   1-1 (5–3)  (Modric, Kovacic)
2014-15   Barcelona   Juventus   3-1                (Rakitic)
2013-14   Real Madrid   Atlético Madrid   4-1    (Modric)
2012-13   Bayern Munich   Borussia Dortmund   2-1  (Mandjukic)

Almost all Croatian players were very important for the victories of their teams and some scored very important goals in the finals, such as Mandjukic or Rakitic.
Given this tradition and the fact that Kovacic plays a very important role at Chelsea, I think this tradition speaks in favor of Chelsea  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 12:57:22 PM

I wanted it to be a non-English finale, but unfortunately it didn't work out... Now I have almost no doubt that Man City will be the champion! By the way, in the Europa League the winner is likely to be Man U... So in the match for the Super Cup also will play only English clubs...

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:19:21 PM

I think we can blame Hazard. Why he came to Madrid becoming Unfit and gaining weight? How many times he got injured? Isn't it the reflection of carelessness?
Hazard left Chelsea in his prime after being the best player in EPL and the silver ball winner in the Fifa world cup to Real Madrid very fit. Madrid training facilities and coaches made Hazard gain weight. Hazard was the most tackled player in the EPL yet he never got injured, what's happening to Hazard now is the bad Energy from Madrid fans like you.

You lost a Semi Final of UCL and laughing like an idiot. He should get blame. He didn't even made an impact on the match. Already, RMA management put him on the transfer list. I think soon Madrid will get rid of him and bring Mbappe.
The whole Madrid was in shambles so you can't blame Hazard. You will still treat Mbappe the same way... You boo at Ronaldo and Bale so who's Hazard and Mbappe? Madrid fans are the worse
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 02:48:46 PM

The whole Madrid was in shambles so you can't blame Hazard. You will still treat Mbappe the same way... You boo at Ronaldo and Bale so who's Hazard and Mbappe? Madrid fans are the worse
Madrid fans are expecting to see a player that is getting a fortune to add something to the team and to be loyal to them. I don't back their extreme reactions but this happens everywhere. Do not forget that Barca fans threw a pig head on Figo...etc
Whether Hazard was the best player or not, the fact that he added absolutely nothing to Real Madrid is undeniable. Bale at least was a good and a key player at some point, he was in conflict with Zidane, preferring golf to football, laughing when his team receive a goal... so it is normal to see RM fans criticising him. For Hazard, absolutely no one wants to see his an employee getting a huge salary without working and being productive. Anyway, I prefer to see him leaving RM and find another team to get back his form, maybe.

I wanted it to be a non-English finale, but unfortunately it didn't work out... Now I have almost no doubt that Man City will be the champion! By the way, in the Europa League the winner is likely to be Man U... So in the match for the Super Cup also will play only English clubs...
English clubs dominated Europe this season after Brexit Grin

Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:59:25 PM

<.....>
I don't back their extreme reactions but this happens everywhere. Do not forget that Barca fans threw a pig head on Figo...etc
Figo was a traitor this one is understandable he deserve that treat.

Whether Hazard was the best player or not, the fact that he added absolutely nothing to Real Madrid is undeniable. Bale at least was a good and a key player at some point.
Modric was voted flop of the season in his first two seasons at Real Madrid, same thing happened to Bale, every players tend to flop in their first to second season at Madrid. Hazard heart is in Chelsea and not in Madrid.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:00:15 PM

Hope they do same for final.
In the final it will be more complicated. Man City is very strong, and proof of that is the punctual advance they have in PL.
Of course they will fight, but I think it will be very difficult to overtake Man City.

Spurs just killed ourselves today. Officially not yet because the math still says we can do it. But to expect Chelsea, Leicester, West Ham and Liverpool ALL to lose 2 or 3 games is impossible.

Sorry to say this but whatever happens in this final we are out of Europe perhaps even Europa. Oh well:(

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:18:24 PM

Hope they do same for final.
In the final it will be more complicated. Man City is very strong, and proof of that is the punctual advance they have in PL.
Of course they will fight, but I think it will be very difficult to overtake Man City.

Spurs just killed ourselves today. Officially not yet because the math still says we can do it. But to expect Chelsea, Leicester, West Ham and Liverpool ALL to lose 2 or 3 games is impossible.

Sorry to say this but whatever happens in this final we are out of Europe perhaps even Europa. Oh well:(
Spurs have ended and keep play on UEFA Europe league the next season, I think give impact with their player like Harry Kane and Son left Spurs in this season, many club interested to get Kane and Son sign's next season. Both player most potential for their new club but depend how the management process to make both player keep trusted with team working and believe become better next season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:26:05 AM

I think we all agree that Chelsea and Manchester City totally deserved the CL final, they were just better than Real and Paris SG.
Paris SG were very bad in defense and it was obvious that Real was tired and unprepared for a very intense match.
I wouldn’t be so sure that Manchester City would surely win the CL final.
Chelsea have a fantastic defense and have already beat Manchester City twice this season.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:26:46 AM

Spurs have ended and keep play on UEFA Europe league the next season, I think give impact with their player like Harry Kane and Son left Spurs in this season, many club interested to get Kane and Son sign's next season. Both player most potential for their new club but depend how the management process to make both player keep trusted with team working and believe become better next season.

That is not even guaranteed with the way we play right now. Bale cannot be counted on,,, Son and Kane have been too much tired and the same as Moura, so definitely I will not be surprised if one leaves.

Sarri maybe can come and whip things up but with our board current's situation I do not see who as a good coach would come and teach at our club.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:08:18 AM

Tottenham can revolutionize the team for the next season. Kane could leave the team but Levy wants too much money to think of letting him go. Maybe Son could leave also if Kane leaves. It means a big power loss for Tottenham and they will have to fill in their place with really good players if they want to achieve good things.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 09:34:10 AM

I just hear the news, the Ataturk stadium will be postponed to another place because of lockdown, is this true?. And I hear England will be placed to take the final either, if this happens I hope UEFA have chosen the neutral place, maybe between London and manchester or another country.

Kante going the most popular,  I see him almost on social media, he has representation as a low profile person, friendly and handily. we know he is a person who makes Chelsea to the final. However, the media will take a person to be over control, I hope Kante doesn't take it exaggerated, it could interfere with his performance.

Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:40:56 AM

I just hear the news, the Ataturk stadium will be postponed to another place because of lockdown, is this true?. And I hear England will be placed to take the final either, if this happens I hope UEFA have chosen the neutral place, maybe between London and manchester or another country.

Kante going the most popular,  I see him almost on social media, he has representation as a low profile person, friendly and handily. we know he is a person who makes Chelsea to the final. However, the media will take a person to be over control, I hope Kante doesn't take it exaggerated, it could interfere with his performance.

According to The Guardian, UEFA has no plans to postpone it. British clubs like Tottenham and Aston Villa tried their chances to have the final match played in their stadium but their effort was in vain.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/06/istanbul-to-keep-champions-league-final-two-english-teams-chelsea-manchester-city-tickets

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 01:54:58 PM

It seems that the possibility of moving the venue of the Champions final from Turkey to England is not that fanciful. Two articles, one on Goal.com and one in the Telegraph seem to raise the question that UEFA is probably considering moving the final to the other side of the English Channel.
I think this will make it much easier for English fans to follow their teams.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/uk-government-locked-in-delicate-negotiations-to-move/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/05/08/uefa-seriously-considering-wembley-hopes-champions-league-final/
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:33:13 PM

It seems that the possibility of moving the venue of the Champions final from Turkey to England is not that fanciful. Two articles, one on Goal.com and one in the Telegraph seem to raise the question that UEFA is probably considering moving the final to the other side of the English Channel.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/uk-government-locked-in-delicate-negotiations-to-move/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/05/08/uefa-seriously-considering-wembley-hopes-champions-league-final/
Red zone from Instanbul and I heard Turkish have announcement with lockdown make chance venue UEFA Champion League Final on england will be easy, how ever both team come from England and they can watch on stadium maybe Wembley is the best venue, but depend with UEFA team will agree for moving champion league final venue or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ethan151

Activity: 68
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:53:03 PM

[/quote]
He’s a unique player with great attitude and composure every coach and players want to work  with him because of his commitment and hard works.. indeed we can watch him repeat what 7 Remires did back in 2012.
DeathAngel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1597

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:09:27 PM

He’s a unique player with great attitude and composure every coach and players want to work  with him because of his commitment and hard works.. indeed we can watch him repeat what 7 Remires did back in 2012.
[/quote]

Kante is absolutely world class, sometimes it looks like there is 3 of him during a game, the guy is everywhere. I just think it feels like Man City’s time though & they will win the trophy. I expect them to have most of the ball & they will create many chances. Chelsea can win but they must defend so well & take the few chances they are presented.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:12:57 PM

Moving the match from Istanbul to England would be a logical step on the part of UEFA as there are a lot of sick people plus the two English teams meet in the final. I hope the match will be postponed and this will allow the game to be played with a small number of fans to bring more emotions and pleasure to the game.
Pages: « 1 ... 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 [374] 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 1103 »
  Print  

Jump to: