Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 1052 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 140345 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:21:18 PM

Came across these crazy articles guys.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/website/amp/sports-news-fans-mourn-death-of-cricketer-mohammad-irfan-read-pakistan-bowlers-hard-hitting-message/355221

Unbelievable. News outlets actually made me believe for a second that Mohammed Irfan passed away. These idiots are spreading such baseless rumors during these troubling times and the worst thing is that PCB also thought the same. Irfan himself had to quash the rumors personally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.ndtv.com/cricket/three-pakistan-cricketers-test-positive-for-coronavirus-says-pakistan-cricket-board-2250477%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

Above link talks about more Pakistan players getting infected. Shadab, Haris and Haider have been added to the list. I feel like many Pakistan players aren't following the rules properly due to which they contracted the virus.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:28:35 PM

Came across these crazy articles guys.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/website/amp/sports-news-fans-mourn-death-of-cricketer-mohammad-irfan-read-pakistan-bowlers-hard-hitting-message/355221

Unbelievable. News outlets actually made me believe for a second that Mohammed Irfan passed away. These idiots are spreading such baseless rumors during these troubling times and the worst thing is that PCB also thought the same. Irfan himself had to quash the rumors personally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.ndtv.com/cricket/three-pakistan-cricketers-test-positive-for-coronavirus-says-pakistan-cricket-board-2250477%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

Above link talks about more Pakistan players getting infected. Shadab, Haris and Haider have been added to the list. I feel like many Pakistan players aren't following the rules properly due to which they contracted the virus.

Few idiots just enjoying with these rumours Irfan is OK and enjoying and about other players not confirmed as we can hope we will have some news about them in next few days as Paksitani team is ready for England tour even few players are not happy with this all but they are going to play.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2562
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:25:17 PM

Get introduced to new talents of cricket world: 20 cricketers for the 2020s. It is an interesting article from cricket monthly; I am sorry for the people who had already come across this but I just thought it may be found interesting for some other people who yet to come across it.

Who are all going to dominate the cricket arena in next 10 or more years. I guess people like Kane Williamson, Joe Root, Virat Kohli, SMPD Smith are still capable of dominating for another 5 to 8 years hence what are the chances for those listed new people to flourish by competing against current players?

Do you follow any of these young talents already? Who are they? I checked the list but except 1 or 2, most others are new to me.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:42:18 PM

Who are all going to dominate the cricket arena in next 10 or more years. I guess people like Kane Williamson, Joe Root, Virat Kohli, SMPD Smith are still capable of dominating for another 5 to 8 years hence what are the chances for those listed new people to flourish by competing against current players?
The domination depends upon the fitness level and the level of consistancy they will showcase and the players like Kane Williamson Joe Root Virat Kohli and Smith have shown consistancy throughout the years and if they could guide the young players while they are playing then it would help the young players tremendously to build their career.

Do you follow any of these young talents already? Who are they? I checked the list but except 1 or 2, most others are new to me.
All of the players are new to me and hopefully they will fullfill the promise they showcased in their short career and hopefully we will hear more about these players in the next few years.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:45:58 PM

The first step to groom a young talent is not by comparing with established players and putting more pressure on them as it will break them, i am sure we will see many new talents and i am aware of Prithvi Shaw, Haider Ali, Gerald Coetzee, Ollie Pope, Kartik Tyagi, Noor Ahmad, Shubman Gill as mentioned in the article and there are other players like Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Shivam Mavi and Ishan Porel who could take the bowling mantle for India in the future.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1543

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 01:07:31 AM

Those who are interested in the future of Sri Lankan cricket, please answer my questions:

1. Why the SLCB is never staging any international matches outside the Colombo-Galle area. Why no matches in the Tamil dominated Eastern and Northern province?

2. Why there are zero Sri Lankan Tamils in the domestic competition? (Muttiah Muralitharan was not a SL Tamil, he was an Estate Tamil).

3. Why there is so much resistance in spreading cricket to cities other than Colombo and Galle?

4. Why cricketers from rural districts need to come to Colombo to pursue their career? Why no facility is available for them in the tier-2 cities?

5. Why the SLCB continues to be controlled by the Sri Lankan government?
I don't know much details so i am not sure if all of the questions you raised are thought provoking. Consider me as an ignorant reader in this matter. Good effort from your side to highlight questions which seems important according to you and will wait for your explanation.

Out of s-merit, will send some later...

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:15:09 AM

Get introduced to new talents of cricket world: 20 cricketers for the 2020s. It is an interesting article from cricket monthly
Whoever wrote this article put in a ton of effort into researching these new players and I respect that effort, but I haven't heard of 90% of these players. Shaw and Shubman are the only 2 that I have heard of with tons of potential.

Kohli and Smith will probably continue ruling the next decade since they are basically Ronaldo and Messi of the Cricket world these days. Upcoming stars like Gill could shine if they are given proper chances.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1543

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:27:51 AM

~snip~

Kohli and Smith will probably continue ruling the next decade since they are basically Ronaldo and Messi of the Cricket world these days. Upcoming stars like Gill could shine if they are given proper chances.
Both are 31 yo so IMO they might play till next world cup (2023) then retirement from the limited over cricket and focus completely on the Test cricket (including IPL).

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 12:29:53 PM

~
Ronaldo and Messi are on a different league altogether in terms of money they earn through sports and the popularity they have globally, you cannot expect people from Europe who does not follow cricket knows Kohli or Smith but anyone who is not even following Soccer does know the name Ronaldo and Messi as they are much bigger in terms of popularity and they are the real global superstars  Tongue.

As JSRAW pointed for any of these players to continue for the next decade is impossible, enjoy the time when these legendary players play the game and cherish these moments.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 04:30:08 PM
Merited by JSRAW (1)

Those who are interested in the future of Sri Lankan cricket, please answer my questions:

1. Why the SLCB is never staging any international matches outside the Colombo-Galle area. Why no matches in the Tamil dominated Eastern and Northern province?

2. Why there are zero Sri Lankan Tamils in the domestic competition? (Muttiah Muralitharan was not a SL Tamil, he was an Estate Tamil).

3. Why there is so much resistance in spreading cricket to cities other than Colombo and Galle?

4. Why cricketers from rural districts need to come to Colombo to pursue their career? Why no facility is available for them in the tier-2 cities?

5. Why the SLCB continues to be controlled by the Sri Lankan government?
I don't know much details so i am not sure if all of the questions you raised are thought provoking. Consider me as an ignorant reader in this matter. Good effort from your side to highlight questions which seems important according to you and will wait for your explanation.

Out of s-merit, will send some later...

I am not from Sri Lanka, and therefore I have limited understanding of the subject. But I am a victim of ethnic cleansing and when I hear about these issues, it makes me upset. My family became refugees in 1998 and therefore I can understand what happened in Sri Lanka during the civil war.

Here are my answers, and I hope I am not too far off from the reality.

1. Colombo is the financial capital and most of the cricketing structure is concentrated there. SLCB tried to stage some matches in cities such as Dambulla, but the efforts were not very fruitful.

2. Perhaps cricket remains a sport of the privileged elite in Sri Lanka.

3. May be it is not profitable. Or may be the SLCB is simply not interested.

4. Perhaps the Colombo clubs don't want to lose their power.

5. This is the case with most of the South Asian boards.

Perhaps someone from Sri Lanka can answer in a better way.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 05:47:08 PM

It is not about following the rules, these players who contracted the virus might be together in a camp for the preparation for the England tour and today news have come out that around 10 players who were supposed to tour England were tested positive which is really unfortunate and it will risk the series going forward as they lost an entire team of players with the virus.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 05:52:05 PM

It is not about following the rules, these players who contracted the virus might be together in a camp for the preparation for the England tour and today news have come out that around 10 players who were supposed to tour England were tested positive which is really unfortunate and it will risk the series going forward as they lost an entire team of players with the virus.

There is no guarantee that the infection will be limited to just the 10 players who tested positive. Because the incubation period may last for a few days and some of the players who tested negative for the virus yesterday may have got infected with it. Only when they test the players for the second time there will be enough clarity on this subject. In case more players test positive, then the tour must be called off.
Haunebu

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 07:00:09 PM

Ronaldo and Messi are on a different league altogether in terms of money they earn through sports and the popularity they have globally, you cannot expect people from Europe who does not follow cricket knows Kohli or Smith but anyone who is not even following Soccer does know the name Ronaldo and Messi as they are much bigger in terms of popularity and they are the real global superstars  Tongue.
You misunderstood my point. I know that Messi and Ronaldo are way more popular overall, but I wasn't trying to compare them and their salaries. I was pointing out how Kohli and Smith are superstars like them in the Cricketing world.

It is not about following the rules, these players who contracted the virus might be together in a camp for the preparation for the England tour
Rules are everything in this scenario. Afridi, Mortaza etc didn't follow the rules and interacted with many people due to relief work etc leading to them being tested positive. If you follow the rules, the chances of contracting the virus drop drastically.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 04:33:13 AM

~
There is no guarantee that the infection will be limited to just the 10 players who tested positive. Because the incubation period may last for a few days and some of the players who tested negative for the virus yesterday may have got infected with it. Only when they test the players for the second time there will be enough clarity on this subject. In case more players test positive, then the tour must be called off.
Since there is a large portion of the team members getting positive it is possible that we might see more members getting positive and it is really unfortunate to see that happen and the worst is if all the players got infected after getting together for training which means that the cricket board did not conduct any proper testing before allowing the players to mingle.

~
You misunderstood my point. I know that Messi and Ronaldo are way more popular overall, but I wasn't trying to compare them and their salaries. I was pointing out how Kohli and Smith are superstars like them in the Cricketing world.
The point i was making is that you cannot compare global superstars and cricket superstars, i do not think Smith have a much bigger fan following but Kohli might have because of Indian fans which is really high in number. Both these players are really consistent and that separates them from the rest of the players.

Rules are everything in this scenario. Afridi, Mortaza etc didn't follow the rules and interacted with many people due to relief work etc leading to them being tested positive. If you follow the rules, the chances of contracting the virus drop drastically.
True, sit back and relax and avoid going out, the chances are you are not going to be infected but they choose to help the poor and the needy which is a noble thing to do. How about the huge number of Pakistan players who are infected, i bet not everyone was doing charity work and they might get infected because of the lack of following the standard procedure of testing everyone.
Haunebu

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 07:01:00 AM

The point i was making is that you cannot compare global superstars and cricket superstars.
I disagree here. Cricket stars are global stars too. You can obviously compare players like Kohli and Smith with Messi and Ronaldo. Check this out.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/magazines/panache/kohli-only-indian-in-2020-forbes-worlds-highest-paid-athletes-list-with-25-mn-worth/amp_articleshow/76105310.cms

I shared this news here sometime back. Kohli made it to the top 100. This just goes to show that Cricket stars popularity(Especially in 3rd world countries) continues to rise with no signs of slowing down.

True, sit back and relax and avoid going out, the chances are you are not going to be infected but they choose to help the poor and the needy which is a noble thing to do.
The lockdowns around the world were implemented for you to sit back and relax which itself is the best case scenario. They did help the poor which is noble indeed, but they could have been more careful since the virus spreads easily.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
7788bitcoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 11:14:05 AM

The point i was making is that you cannot compare global superstars and cricket superstars.
I disagree here. Cricket stars are global stars too. You can obviously compare players like Kohli and Smith with Messi and Ronaldo. Check this out.
The difference is in the link you provided, Kohli earns $2 millions from cricket and $24 million from endorsements while Ronaldo earns $34 million from football and the rest from endorsement. The contrast is evident in the pay scale they get from the sport they play and that is the contrast i was pointing out.

The lockdowns around the world were implemented for you to sit back and relax which itself is the best case scenario. They did help the poor which is noble indeed, but they could have been more careful since the virus spreads easily.
I bet none of the people that got infected or died wanted to be infected to begin with, many people from the health care industry died and some wanted to help the poor and it is really unfortunate and since they are healthy because they were international players and there is not much risk for them compared to people having history of illness.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 12:59:35 PM

The difference is in the link you provided, Kohli earns $2 millions from cricket and $24 million from endorsements while Ronaldo earns $34 million from football and the rest from endorsement. The contrast is evident in the pay scale they get from the sport they play and that is the contrast i was pointing out.

This is not exactly an apple to apple comparison. Kohli plays most of his matches for the Indian national team and here the salary may be lower than what he get from the Royal Challengers Bangalore. Playing for the national team is not very rewarding in financial terms, but players do that as a result of patriotism. On the other hand, Lionel Messi plays most of his matches for Barcelona, while Cristiano Ronaldo plays for the Italian club Juventus. That is the reason for the difference in salaries.
Haunebu

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 03:46:31 PM

As I mentioned earlier, Ronaldo and Messi earn way more than Kohli, Smith etc, but you can clearly see that Kohli is a part of such a prestigious list which is why he is a global superstar.

Soccer is more popular than Cricket which is why this makes sense, but there are global superstars in the world of Cricket too considering Cricket is the 2nd most popular sport in the world. Anyway, let's just agree to disagree.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 03:56:24 PM

As I mentioned earlier, Ronaldo and Messi earn way more than Kohli, Smith etc, but you can clearly see that Kohli is a part of such a prestigious list which is why he is a global superstar.

Soccer is more popular than Cricket which is why this makes sense, but there are global superstars in the world of Cricket too considering Cricket is the 2nd most popular sport in the world. Anyway, let's just agree to disagree.

Popular is one thing, and being rich is another. Soccer may be the most popular sport in the planet. But the largest market is United States and soccer (association football) doesn't rank among the top 5 sports there. You can check this list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sports_leagues_by_revenue

As you can see, NFL and MLB are ranked much above the EPL.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2020, 05:53:10 PM

~

Actually, Cricket and Football are completely different, you have to admit football is the number 1 sports in the world. Football is played in almost all countries of the world. on the other hand, Cricket is popular too but it's not so widespread, On Football you will see a lot of spectators and every famous footballer have a big fan base. You may know every clubs paid a lot to footballers but cricketers get much less than them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 1052 »
  Print  

Jump to: