Real Madrid - 82 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 9 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 [691] 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 3892 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 435799 times)
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 03:41:17 PM

Atletico Madrid is currently in a very serious problem. After experiencing 4 consecutive defeats in La-Liga, in tomorrow's match against Rayo, Atletico must rest 4 players, such as Griezmann, Koke, Hererra and Joao Felix who tested positive for COVID. I haven't found any information whether Atletico will postpone this match or not. If it could be postponed, it would certainly be a better opportunity for them.
There hasn't been any news regarding the cancellation problem in their match but I heard that Diego Simeone is also infected covid-19 ,I think there seems to be a cancellation this match because the coach himself also contracted the disease of covid ! they will fail to defend title La Liga if they continue to be a bad performance by health problems
Lately, Covid-19 has become a nightmare for the big Leagues to take place. Many games have to be postponed, of course that is not good for the team.
Seeing that Atlético Madrid had to prepare names to replace some players who could not be taken down. I hope the organizers are able to move quickly on this issue for the future of the League.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 03:54:10 PM

Atletico Madrid is currently in a very serious problem. After experiencing 4 consecutive defeats in La-Liga, in tomorrow's match against Rayo, Atletico must rest 4 players, such as Griezmann, Koke, Hererra and Joao Felix who tested positive for COVID. I haven't found any information whether Atletico will postpone this match or not. If it could be postponed, it would certainly be a better opportunity for them.
Athletico Madrid lost form and they've been unable to win matches recently,losing four matches.
And with the way things are going,there is every possibility that they will still lose this one especially now that majority of their first team players are being affected by corona virus.
I don't really see Athletico surviving this one,and the only way out is when the game will be postponed as mentioned above.
Atlético are in a slump, no one expected many of their players to be infected with the virus. I want to see what steps La Liga takes in this situation. Maybe the postponement of the match is the right option for now, at least to reduce the spread. It is indeed detrimental to the opposing team if it has to be postponed, given Atletico's current performance. However, health is also important.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
3meek

Activity: 2436
Merit: 682

God, save BTC!

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:04:27 PM

To be honest, the Valencia v Espanyol match is not very interesting... I thought Valencia would have no problem winning, but a red card decided the outcome of this game... Lol, while writing this post, Espanyol managed to score a second goal... Now they're next to each other in the standings...
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:13:34 PM

To be honest, the Valencia v Espanyol match is not very interesting... I thought Valencia would have no problem winning, but a red card decided the outcome of this game... Lol, while writing this post, Espanyol managed to score a second goal... Now they're next to each other in the standings...
Valencia vs Espanyol 1 - 2

The red card had a positive impact on Espanyol's success in winning today's match. Evidently, after Valencia lacked 1 player, they conceded 2 goals in less than 10 minutes. Unlucky day for Valencia after managing to lead 80 minutes with 1 goal, it must be painful. Valencia's failure today is an advantage for Barcelona to try to widen the points gap between the two. Barcelona will play vs Mallorca, this is a good chance to get 3 points for Barcelona.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1023

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:19:36 PM

Valencia vs Espanyol 1 - 2

The red card had a positive impact on Espanyol's success in winning today's match. Evidently, after Valencia lacked 1 player, they conceded 2 goals in less than 10 minutes. Unlucky day for Valencia after managing to lead 80 minutes with 1 goal, it must be painful. Valencia's failure today is an advantage for Barcelona to try to widen the points gap between the two. Barcelona will play vs Mallorca, this is a good chance to get 3 points for Barcelona.

Was expecting a really easy win by Valencia in this duel but this red card killed my hopes of getting the last bet of the year as a win
Hopefully next year is much better and not unlucky as this bet now. Valencia had a chance for the first 4 positions but now the hopes are gone for now
Phoenix Anka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:20:16 PM

Although postponed, we cannot know that more players will not have coronavirus again in the next match.  Therefore, if possible, the match will be played.  Atletico has very important shortcomings.  To win this match, they have to put all their strength on the field.  Rayo Vallecano is a team that can give them a hard time.  They've been in great shape lately.  And a note: I know that the match will be played on January 2, not tomorrow.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:32:59 PM

It wasnt a good day for me i tought they could win today since they are on a good streak but and they have been playing good until that red card foul it was a stupid mistake after that valencia players lost their cool and they lost the game and precious points.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:54:32 PM

Today's match was an important game for each team. Velancia and Espanyol are on the same place in the table and yes today's win would support the winner to move up to 7th place in the table. If Barcelona win Mallorca on 3rd, Barce would be assured of 7th place. If not then yes Velancia has much chance to go over Barcelona. But Barce will make sure it wins the game with Mallorca.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 05:54:47 PM

It wasnt a good day for me i tought they could win today since they are on a good streak but and they have been playing good until that red card foul it was a stupid mistake after that valencia players lost their cool and they lost the game and precious points.

IMO it was a difficult game for Valencia from the start and when they get the red card, things change dramatically for the worse. As for Espanyol, if they manage to sustain some good performance they can probably move higher in the standings.
Waiting to see if Real Madrid will pass the Getafe "obstacle" easily or will have some unexpected draw... Undecided

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 06:37:00 PM

I am quite surprised honestly, I checked the score several times and left Valencia leading with the game almost finished and unexpectedly I found Espanyol scoring 2 goals and winning! That was a very bad day for Valencia and for the ones that placed a bet on them Undecided

LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 08:21:05 PM

Today's match was an important game for each team. Velancia and Espanyol are on the same place in the table and yes today's win would support the winner to move up to 7th place in the table.
Espanyol won the match between Valencia and Espanyol and they are now ninth in the table. Valencia are now in eighth place, but Valencia and Barcelona are now tied. 28 points for both teams.

If Barcelona win Mallorca on 3rd, Barce would be assured of 7th place. If not then yes Velancia has much chance to go over Barcelona. But Barce will make sure it wins the game with Mallorca.
Barcelona's past record against Mallorca is very good. Sahas 5 Barcelona won all 5 face-to-face matches. However, their performance this season has not been consistent. Although Mallorca is a weak team, it cannot be said for sure that Barcelona will win.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 08:28:19 PM

I am quite surprised honestly, I checked the score several times and left Valencia leading with the game almost finished and unexpectedly I found Espanyol scoring 2 goals and winning! That was a very bad day for Valencia and for the ones that placed a bet on them Undecided
Bad for Valencia but definitely the best for Espanyol as their new year's gift.

The red card put Espanyol ahead only in the last 10 minutes of the match. They took every opportunity to win the game and they did very well. Maybe this can happen to big team where a red card can turn a win into a loss at the end of the match. Remember Manchester City also lost this season to Crystal Palace due to a red card in the Premier League, so it could have happened to another team in a different league.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 08:53:46 PM

Bad for Valencia but definitely the best for Espanyol as their new year's gift.

The red card put Espanyol ahead only in the last 10 minutes of the match. They took every opportunity to win the game and they did very well. Maybe this can happen to big team where a red card can turn a win into a loss at the end of the match. Remember Manchester City also lost this season to Crystal Palace due to a red card in the Premier League, so it could have happened to another team in a different league.
It's not bad it's the worst case for high-flying Valencia as I was expecting that they will do good and have fourth place for few days, but sadly they fail to win and lost this match after having led for nearly 25 minutes just last 10 minutes Espanyol done something special and have full 3 points against them with now have 9th spot in Spanish League with now have chance to improve more in coming matches. But now Valencia problems are going to start more than next match is against Real Madrid which is not easy, and they can lose some more valuable points and spot.

I have some good number of matches end in situation like this few years back PSG done same and I lost big bet after this, I never take any big chance like this which happen today again.

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2150

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2021, 09:10:23 PM

It's not bad it's the worst case for high-flying Valencia as I was expecting that they will do good and have fourth place for few days, but sadly they fail to win and lost this match after having led for nearly 25 minutes just last 10 minutes Espanyol done something special and have full 3 points against them with now have 9th spot in Spanish League with now have chance to improve more in coming matches.
I think just because the red card deserved to be the reason why Valencia had to lose today. They may not be that bad in this match, but 1 goal is really not safe when the opposing team doesn't want to give up before the match ends.

I didn't actually watch this match, but Espanyol's stats are very good and deserved to win versus Valencia.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 09:22:46 PM

in tomorrow's match against Rayo, Atletico must rest 4 players, such as Griezmann, Koke, Hererra and Joao Felix who tested positive for COVID. I haven't found any information whether Atletico will postpone this match or not. If it could be postponed, it would certainly be a better opportunity for them.
There are 8 Atletico players injured/infected by the virus, it is not good news for them. But even they must play in the next match, the remaining players are enough to beat Rayo Vallecano. However, it will be wise if the match to be postponed considering too many players of Atletico Madrid are unable to play. Atletico management can propose a request for the postponement of the match due to an emergency situation. I am sure LFP to consider it seriously.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 09:34:05 PM

I think any club wants to start/continue the winning streak. The problem is that someone loses anyway. At the moment, I do not see any advantages for Barcelona that would allow it to start confidently beating everyone and fighting for second place. It is much more likely that Atletico Madrid will emerge from the crisis and soar to second place - they have a good lineup and the only thing they need is to simply get out of a bad streak.
The situation shows that Barcelona is only 1 points behind ATM right now. I am not expecting that they will beat everyone, they had just one win in 3 games and they are still this close, imagine if they got 4 more points from that other 2 ties, they would be 3 points ahead. So, it means that Barcelona is getting closer even without getting a winning streak. It means that ATM could have a winning streak, but Barcelona could get one as well, in that case they will be doing even better. So it is just odds, the momentum is on Barcelonas side, but ATM is good enough team to recover as well.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 09:44:02 PM

There are 8 Atletico players injured/infected by the virus, it is not good news for them. But even they must play in the next match, the remaining players are enough to beat Rayo Vallecano. However, it will be wise if the match to be postponed considering too many players of Atletico Madrid are unable to play. Atletico management can propose a request for the postponement of the match due to an emergency situation. I am sure LFP to consider it seriously.
Are you serious? I think Rayo Vallecano can play well in this match at least to make the match end in a draw. Atlético Madrid's performance was so poor that Rayo Vallecano could use it to try to get points.

Rayo Vallecano has the opportunity to stay in the top 4 if he is really able to match Atletico Madrid in tomorrow's match. A draw might be better for Barcelona, ​​but the aggregate goals and encounters are the deciding factors where Barcelona will be if they win vs Mallorca.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 10:04:32 PM

Valencia closed the end of the year with a pretty painful defeat, actually in that match valencia played quite well and even managed to take the lead in the second half, but instead they made a fatal mistake when the game entered the last minute of the game, a foul by Hugo Duro really changed the way match and forced them to accept defeat after espanyo made a remarkable comeback, with this defeat automatically valencia desire to penetrate the top 4 has failed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
December 31, 2021, 11:41:45 PM

If Dembele, Umititie, and Coutinho leave the team, Barcelona will not suffer much.
I can agree about Umtiti. Since Barcelona has 6 central defenders, they won't have a problem if Umtiti leaves. While for Dembele and Coutinho, I don't see any other experienced players in their positions. Losing them means Barcelona to rely on youngsters only. I don't know if it will be a good solution for Barcelona performance, although it can be good for Barcelona financial. If they leave, it will reduce Barcelona players' salaries. But Barcelona will lose some players with great talents/skills.
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 01:59:51 AM

If Dembele, Umititie, and Coutinho leave the team, Barcelona will not suffer much.
I can agree about Umtiti. Since Barcelona has 6 central defenders, they won't have a problem if Umtiti leaves. While for Dembele and Coutinho, I don't see any other experienced players in their positions. Losing them means Barcelona to rely on youngsters only. I don't know if it will be a good solution for Barcelona performance, although it can be good for Barcelona financial. If they leave, it will reduce Barcelona players' salaries. But Barcelona will lose some players with great talents/skills.

I think Umtiti as senior player in Barcelona but not any coach like with him and now Xavi still not giving chance for him, after Koeman era Umtiti still not get minutes player now he still take more minutes on bench and I think better move to other club during he has chance to top performance, I see Umtiti is better than Pique have slowly on defender area for Barcelona but Xavi still not give chance for Umtiti. Many player will left Barcelona in January window transfer like Countiho, Dembele and Umtiti not in game playing for Barcelona in this season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 [691] 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 ... 3892 »
  Print  

Jump to: