Real Madrid - 82 (67.8%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 121

Pages: « 1 ... 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 [2425] 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 ... 3811 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 426316 times)
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 08:32:31 PM

I'm sorry but how they can perform better than Real Madrid when Xavi can't buy the players he needs for next season?

The difference between this current Barca squad and the one that won the league last season is Busquets. Nothing much has changed. then there is the fact that Barca have added Gundugan, Inigi Martinez to their squad. They have also agreeed deal to sign Victor Roque. Meaning they might even be stronger than they were last season. All that is needed now to be better than last season is a replacment for Busquets.
Madrid on the other hand have added Bellingham and Joselu to their squad, but they lost Benzema, so I can say the only real addition is Bellingham.
The transfer window is still long and both teams still have a lot of business to do to strengthen their teams but if the season was to start now, Barcelona has a more balanced squad.

That aside, the club the the most and best signings isnt always guaranteed the league. You can make all those expensive signing and the players struggle to perform when they get tp the club. It happened with Hazard and recently it happened to Tchoaumeni.

Xavi has brought in the player he needs, namely Gundogan as a replacement for Busquets.

Gundugan is not Busquets's replacement. He is a player bought to strengthen the midfield of Barcelona. Gundugan is a central midfielder that can also play as a central attacking midfielder. 

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 08:41:49 PM

Gundugan is not Busquets's replacement. He is a player bought to strengthen the midfield of Barcelona. Gundugan is a central midfielder that can also play as a central attacking midfielder.

Apart from central midfielders and attacking midfielders, Ilkay Gundogan can also act as a defensive midfielder. Pep Guardiola has also played Ilkay Gundogan quite a lot as a defensive midfielder at Manchester City and he is also good in that role. After all, Xavi might also have other alternatives as defensive midfielders from some of his players, he can ask De Jong to be in that position which is De Jong's second position.

Gundogan might not be the best fit for a defensive midfielder due to his good attacking abilities. I think Xavi can change De Jong's position as a defensive midfielder and pair Pedri and Gundogan as a central midfielder. De Jong is good defensively, so I think he's flexible enough to play as a defensive midfielder.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 08:43:21 PM

How was Bale not successful for Madrid? He did not live up to expectation but he was not a failure. Bale had about 106 goals and 67 assist for Real Madrid. He won every trophy there is to be won. He scored in important games. 
You cant compare him to Hazard. Hazard was a total failure at Real Madrid. In fact I can say that in the worst signing of any club and the biggest flop of any club. Maybe it was the injuries, maybe it was an uncomfortable environment, maybe it was lack of confidence but all these doesn't change the fact that he was a total flop at Madrid.
Agree, Hazard failed in Real Madrid, he never performed as expected. Everyone must no doubt on this, his stats showed it clearly. But Bale was quite successful in his early season with Real Madrid, he could win some trophies and performed quite well. However, he never performed as expected in his last few seasons with Real Madrid. That may lead people to think that Bale was not successful in Real Madrid.

In my opinion, what makes Bale difficult to return to his good performance due to injury problem. It is not about uncomfortable environment. The problem is almost the same as Hazard, injury becomes a big obstacle for the players to shine in Real Madrid. However, Hazard is more complicated, he always failed to show his best whenever he had the time to play in some matches.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 09:22:07 PM

~snip~

I agree with this if this is to be the truth as Real Madrid should look forward to get some great players as we saw how easy they were beaten by Manchester City in Champions League and also they did not do that well in La Liga either,so their utmost priority will be to get some great players in this summer transfer window.
Since Mbappe does not want to extend his contract with PSG, many rumors of his departure are getting closer.  Fabrizio Romano has said Mbappe will leave for Real Madrid this summer. He would be Madrid's record purchase and would beat Neymar's transfer record. It even looks like Romano said he would get a long-term contract, a 6-year contract. Even Real Madrid prepared a fund of 250 million euros.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2138

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 09:26:58 PM

~~~
Since Mbappe does not want to extend his contract with PSG, many rumors of his departure are getting closer.  Fabrizio Romano has said Mbappe will leave for Real Madrid this summer. He would be Madrid's record purchase and would beat Neymar's transfer record. It even looks like Romano said he would get a long-term contract, a 6-year contract. Even Real Madrid prepared a fund of 250 million euros.
If Real Madrid really want to bring Mbappe to the Santiago Bernabeu, then of course they will pay a lot of money for him.
But I'm sure Real Madrid will get a performance commensurate with Mbappe which will probably make them the scariest team next season. Breaking the historical transfer record is possible, but are you sure Real Madrid will do it instead of waiting for Mbappe's contract to expire?

I myself am not sure that Madrid will do it, but things can change if Real Madrid has the right way to carry out its mission.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 571

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 09:30:59 PM

Just check the players Real Madrid is going to buy and you can understand hiring a player like Mbappe is more than a dream for any team.
If you saw the last season Barcelona had a better performance in La Liga and they won the title this can't be the reason to say they can do the same thing in the next season. The situation for these two teams is not the same at all.
Kylian Mbappé is a rumour, I don't even know if he will go to Real Madrid when his contract expires or maybe he will go with a Premier League team to compete with Haaland.

Granted, we have a more expensive squad than Barcelona, ​​but I can't say we can do any better than they did last season. It might be ridiculous when we don't talk about Barcelona last season, it is a worthy comparison instead of speculating about what you haven't seen.
With the ultimatum given by PSG at this time, to be honest, it's a little difficult for me to predict the future of PSG because indeed he has only 2 choices this season, namely leaving now at a very expensive price and far from expectations or extending the contract.
Mbappe has decided he does not want to extend his contract at PSG, even if his 1-year contract is automatically not taken, which infuriates the current management of PSG.
In fact, it does not rule out the possibility that if Madrid are brave at this time, Mbappe could be in Madrid for next season, but there is still a lot of variety in speculation and it is very difficult to see confusing reports because all we can do is wait for the end of this drama.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 09:48:37 PM

Although Mbappe refuses contract extension in PSG, it is still not clear whether Real Madrid to sign him in the current transfer window or not. Florentino Pérez said they won't sign Mbappe this year, they probably sign him next year (in 2024). However, since Real Madrid has no strong striker so far, they may decide to sign Mbappe faster. I assume 250 million euros is actually too huge money for Mbappe transfer fees. I'm not sure Florentino Pérez is okay with that price, especially Mbappe's contract in PSG is only 1 year left. Mabppe's price should be lower than 200 million euros, 180 million euros is probably the ideal price for Mbappe. It is the same as his current market value.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kylian-mbappe/profil/spieler/342229

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2138

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 09:56:02 PM

~~~
Although Mbappe refuses contract extension in PSG, it is still not clear whether Real Madrid to sign him in the current transfer window or not. Florentino Pérez said they won't sign Mbappe this year, they probably sign him next year (in 2024). However, since Real Madrid has no strong striker so far, they may decide to sign Mbappe faster. I assume 250 million euros is actually too huge money for Mbappe transfer fees. I'm not sure Florentino Pérez is okay with that price, especially Mbappe's contract in PSG is only 1 year left. Mabppe's price should be lower than 200 million euros, 180 million euros is probably the ideal price for Mbappe. It is the same as his current market value.

Florentino Pérez may be very confident about getting Mbappe for free from PSG, but I don't think PSG have anything to lose because of that. It is certain that Kylian Mbappé will not extend his contract and so far PSG is wary of this bad possibility, especially with the club wanting him for free. PSG would be ready to sell Kylian Mbappé to whoever offered him the highest value, and I think several Premier League teams would want that too.

Kylian Mbappé won't be available for free to Real Madrid, and maybe Florentino Pérez will bite the bullet when other teams ask for him for a lower fee instead of expecting him for free. Florentino Pérez also tried a few seasons ago, but he failed because Mbappe extended his contract.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Cookdata

Activity: 952
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 10:06:27 PM

Hazard, who had been a star at Chelsea, experienced a sad period with Madrid. His injury problems have clouded his career and Real Madrid have taken a firm stance against him by terminating his contract early. Now Hazard's fate is still in limbo but I'm sure he will get a new port soon.

With his fitness condition starting to decline I agree that if Hazard should look for a new club in the Saudi Professional League, I think in Saudi he will be able to bring out his best again because the competition there is not as tough as in Europe. Or the former Chelsea star could also revive his career in MLS.

Let's say the truth for once and shame the devil, that's an African proverb but it best described the situation of Hazard in Real Madrid. He is always having injuries without making efforts for chances nor goals, it was better they bench him and let the able men play for the team and instead of him to either find a way to live the club and go for a team that will appreciate his talent, he was enjoying the salary while making short of his future career, I mean who would make use of someone that skip training and when he attend, they don't include him among the main guys.

Had it been he has struggled and work hard in Real Madrid, he would had the chance to move to Saudi Arabia to meet his other players like Benzema, Ronaldo and Kante, he should rest and focus on his family enjoy tour in other countries.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1188

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 10:13:40 PM

Hamari Traoré, I heard he will going to play for Real Sociedad? as a defender he was quite good, when he played with Rennes. If Sociedad gets the services of this man, I'm sure that in the new season this club will make it difficult for big clubs in La Liga, like Real Madrid who are currently missing their mainstay striker, because even the previous season they had difficulty against Real Sociedad.

Sociedad had really a great season in LaLiga this year and they were close at some point to actually secure 3rd place but ATL.Madrid really ended in a high note with victories on the line which pushed Sociedad back on 4th position which is still great for the club. Now , it seems they want to rerun this season by making important transfers and also keeping the key players in the squad but this proves that the club is ready to trow the big money into transfers.

For me , I hope Valencia finally wakes up and decides to start and make some transfers but also they can let some old players go because at this point , they cannot help to revitalize Valencia who really needs a great season in order to regain hope for both the club but also for the fans. So far...everything seems quiet on Valencia side which is not great at all Sad.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 10:17:04 PM

it's quite natural that Hazard chose to join a team in the saudi arabia league because of the higher salary offer and of course for the rest of his career which currently can only be done in saudi arabia with a large salary maybe he will think his life when he retires will be more comfortable but when you look at it from Hazard's performance it's not too good because it's true what you said that saudi arabia doesn't really care about performance but they prefer top players to boost interest in saudi arabia football.
After seeing the developments that have taken place since Hazard parted ways with Real Madrid this season. There has been no news sticking out that he has received offers from teams from Europe and there are even rumors that Hazard will go to the Saudi Arabian League, but that is not completely true because until now these rumors have only been mere rumours. I think his drop in form with Real Madrid will be the hardest thing for him in finding a new team for the coming season. Indeed, we often see issues circulating on social media where there is no clear certainty that some even say that he will return to Chelsea. I would probably believe that Hazard would choose an easier league for his next career be it from the MLS or the Saudi Arabian league because he can develop his qualities in an easier league. Because in Europe, of course, Hazard will have a hard time finding his best form after we saw him slump when he was with Real Madrid. All his stories are quite interesting because he was a great player in previous season but his career got sunk while in real madrid.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1596
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 10:27:22 PM

Gundugan and Busquets are not the same at all and these players can be used for different strategies, while even Gundugan is not a young player and he is in the same station as Busquets and this can be a reason for Barcelona to even start seeking for an alternative for Gundugan soon. Gundugan got an attacking midfielder while Busquets is a center and defensive midfielder and Gundugan can't fill Busquets pale in Barcelona for the next season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 25, 2023, 10:42:12 PM

it's quite natural that Hazard chose to join a team in the saudi arabia league because of the higher salary offer and of course for the rest of his career which currently can only be done in saudi arabia with a large salary maybe he will think his life when he retires will be more comfortable but when you look at it from Hazard's performance it's not too good because it's true what you said that saudi arabia doesn't really care about performance but they prefer top players to boost interest in saudi arabia football.
After seeing the developments that have taken place since Hazard parted ways with Real Madrid this season. There has been no news sticking out that he has received offers from teams from Europe and there are even rumors that Hazard will go to the Saudi Arabian League, but that is not completely true because until now these rumors have only been mere rumours. I think his drop in form with Real Madrid will be the hardest thing for him in finding a new team for the coming season. Indeed, we often see issues circulating on social media where there is no clear certainty that some even say that he will return to Chelsea. I would probably believe that Hazard would choose an easier league for his next career be it from the MLS or the Saudi Arabian league because he can develop his qualities in an easier league. Because in Europe, of course, Hazard will have a hard time finding his best form after we saw him slump when he was with Real Madrid. All his stories are quite interesting because he was a great player in previous season but his career got sunk while in real madrid.
Eden Harzard without doubt was a brilliant footballer for Chelsea and that was what attracted the attention of the biggest and most successful in the club in  the world Real Madrid to sign him to their club .
However he just left Real Madrid after the end of the just concluded European Football season and he left without fulfilling his dreams of becoming the best players in the world and not just that he didn't win the best player in the world at Madrid but he became a regular injury player and that was why many clubs are scared of signing him

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 11:17:55 PM

Real Madrid's squad now has plenty of talented and promising young players. Both Vini and Rodrygo are very talented. Now Ancelotti needs to build a squad where young and experienced players can perform well. If they want to develop young players with experience, they must have experienced players in the squad. And so if they want to perform well next season and want to strengthen the squad, Madrid must buy an experienced striker. If not, I don't expect any title from this team next season. Barcelona will dominate La Liga next season as well.
I agree with you, of course because I know how Real Madrid are building their current squad. Real Madrid have brought in some good players during the transfer market, they even dared to spend a lot of money to sign Jude Bellingham from Dortmund. Obviously it will help Real Madrid improve their form next season, but I wouldn't fully believe they can do it without problems.
When Barcelona was left with Lionel Messi, their form dropped, and now Real Madrid is likely to experience the same problem after leaving Benzema. Even though Rodrygo and Vinicius are important players for Real Madrid, Benzema is a special player. So I hope next season is not a good season for Real Madrid, and Barcelona will defend their title.

When Barcelona let go of Messi, their performances deteriorated badly. And Barcelona suffered for a long time. With Benzema gone, Madrid will be in the same situation as Barcelona without a suitable replacement. Vini and Rodrygo cannot be relied upon. They also miss a lot of easy opportunities. This is why Madrid needs more experienced players.

Jude Bellingham is a great player. Last season we saw some great performances from Jude Bellingham. However, Jude Bellingham can be considered as a replacement for Luka Modric. Jude Bellingham cannot be considered as a replacement for Benzema. It is still unknown who Ancelotti is interested in replacing Benzema.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
arimamib

Activity: 1778
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2023, 11:32:07 PM

When Barcelona let go of Messi, their performances deteriorated badly. And Barcelona suffered for a long time. With Benzema gone, Madrid will be in the same situation as Barcelona without a suitable replacement. Vini and Rodrygo cannot be relied upon. They also miss a lot of easy opportunities. This is why Madrid needs more experienced players.

Jude Bellingham is a great player. Last season we saw some great performances from Jude Bellingham. However, Jude Bellingham can be considered as a replacement for Luka Modric. Jude Bellingham cannot be considered as a replacement for Benzema. It is still unknown who Ancelotti is interested in replacing Benzema.
I probably wouldn't compare these two teams after their stellar departure. Because since Ronaldo left Real Madrid, people have said that Real Madrid doesn't have a better striker than Ronaldo, but the fact is that Benzema can make a bigger contribution to Real Madrid like last season. Well this will probably happen again for real madrid for next season i admit they have been trying to find the right replacement for the front line and joselu is not the first and maybe there are other stickers that real madrid will bring in in this season's transfer window.

Barcelona did suffer for a long time after messi left because they did not find a replacement figure who really played the role that messi did. But last season we saw Lewandowski able to make a big contribution to Barcelona on the front lines.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 12:00:26 AM

Eden Harzard without doubt was a brilliant footballer for Chelsea and that was what attracted the attention of the biggest and most successful in the club in  the world Real Madrid to sign him to their club .
However he just left Real Madrid after the end of the just concluded European Football season and he left without fulfilling his dreams of becoming the best players in the world and not just that he didn't win the best player in the world at Madrid but he became a regular injury player and that was why many clubs are scared of signing him
I would call Eden Hazard not a brilliant footballer, but rather a crystal footballer precisely because of his high injury rate, which, coupled with a huge salary, categorically did not suit Real Madrid Wink Also, the footballer clearly did not fit into Carlo Ancelotti's tactical schemes, because even when Eden Hazard seemed to be doing relatively well, old Carlo still did not put him in the squad. The player made a monstrous mistake when he left Chelsea or still had to go to another team with not so monstrous internal competition.
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 01:33:32 AM

Hazard couldn't prove himself for the reason why he was bought to the club,and he couldn't fight his way into the first eleven and this has really killed his career in Madrid. Injury was also a barrier for him which made him not useful in the club anymore. It is better that he goes to another club where he can pick form again,if he plays in their first eleven. As for Real,they are done with him. It is a pity that his career might end up with this poor performance,if he didn't fight back to pick form because he is not that old. I hope he move to a good club,but SPL isn't a bad league for him if he has an offer over there.

The problem is hazard still has no offer from another club. Evne he was also making funny comment regarding his career in real madrid. Hazard is such a flop. Even kroos slammed him for wasting his career in real madrid for nothing.
Hazard has no future now. Getting an offer from saudi club is far better rather than being jobless. Im not sure if another club is wanna getting him once he will still consistently getting injured.
Even benzema knew that if saudi club would be a better place for him to continue his career. I hope he will be able to get a worthy offer from another club.
He's a very talented player in the past. This is why i rarely saw his name caused by he was rarely playing for madrid.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 02:48:09 AM

I would call Eden Hazard not a brilliant footballer, but rather a crystal footballer precisely because of his high injury rate, which, coupled with a huge salary, categorically did not suit Real Madrid Wink Also, the footballer clearly did not fit into Carlo Ancelotti's tactical schemes, because even when Eden Hazard seemed to be doing relatively well, old Carlo still did not put him in the squad. The player made a monstrous mistake when he left Chelsea or still had to go to another team with not so monstrous internal competition.
Carlo Ancelotti's tactics do not favor Hazard, which is why he is kept on the bench, most likely because he has failed numerous times to prove himself suited for the club. Eden Hazard is one of the best players in the world, with a stellar record at Chelsea and for his country, Belgium. When Los Blancos came calling, the Belgian made the wrong choice by moving to Santiago Bernabeu; it was his dream club, and he made the move without hesitation; now look where that single mistake got him. Eden Hazard never fits into Real Madrid's football style, and he's one of the team's most unsafe players, similar to Neymar at PSG.

Stake VIP wager
mamesso

Activity: 2128
Merit: 740

View Profile
June 26, 2023, 03:20:19 AM

Real Madrid continues to be linked with several names following Benzema departure to Saudi Arabia, Real Madrid really needs a world-class striker to fill the place left by Benzema. Famous names have entered Real Madrid radar, Harry Kane, D Vlahovic and Osimhen are Real Madrid targets to strengthen their front line. But Real Madrid focus remains on Mbappe, since he announced that he would not renew his contract at PSG after 2024, Real Madrid entire focus has also been on Mbappe.
It looks like Real Madrid can't wait to bring Mbappe to the Bernabeu, the deal has been done for a fee of £ 250 million. Real Madrid should be patient for one more season until Mbappe contract expires, they can secure his services without having to spend any money on PSG.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2023, 04:20:09 AM

I probably wouldn't compare these two teams after their stellar departure. Because since Ronaldo left Real Madrid, people have said that Real Madrid doesn't have a better striker than Ronaldo, but the fact is that Benzema can make a bigger contribution to Real Madrid like last season. Well this will probably happen again for real madrid for next season i admit they have been trying to find the right replacement for the front line and joselu is not the first and maybe there are other stickers that real madrid will bring in in this season's transfer window.

Barcelona did suffer for a long time after messi left because they did not find a replacement figure who really played the role that messi did. But last season we saw Lewandowski able to make a big contribution to Barcelona on the front lines.

Madrid did not have a suitable replacement for Ronaldo when he left the team. Ronaldo's last season with Real Madrid was the 2017-18 season. Ronaldo scored 26 goals in 27 matches this season while Benzema only scored 5 goals in 32 matches. So no one imagines that Benzema will become Ronaldo's star player. Benzema has excelled in every season since Ronaldo left the team. But now who do you consider as a replacement for Benzema? If Hazard's fitness is good, he can give good service to the team. But young Vini or Rodrygo cannot be compared as a replacement for Benzema.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 [2425] 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 2452 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 ... 3811 »
  Print  

Jump to: