Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 29689 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 08:58:54 PM

V-C even heals heart disease - https://jeffreydachmd.com/heart-disease-vitamin-c-and-linus-pauling2/.

Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus

The coronavirus pandemic can be dramatically slowed, or stopped, with the immediate widespread use of high doses of vitamin C. Physicians have demonstrated the powerful antiviral action of vitamin C for decades. There has been a lack of media coverage of this effective and successful approach against viruses in general, and coronavirus in particular.

It is very important to maximize the body's anti-oxidative capacity and natural immunity to prevent and minimize symptoms when a virus attacks the human body. The host environment is crucial. Preventing is obviously easier than treating severe illness. But treat serious illness seriously. Do not hesitate to seek medical attention. It is not an either-or choice. Vitamin C can be used right along with medicines when they are indicated.

The physicians of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service and the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine urge a nutrient-based method to prevent or minimize symptoms for future viral infection.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nakisama

Activity: 205
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 09:02:10 PM

V-C even heals heart disease - https://jeffreydachmd.com/heart-disease-vitamin-c-and-linus-pauling2/.

Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus

The coronavirus pandemic can be dramatically slowed, or stopped, with the immediate widespread use of high doses of vitamin C. Physicians have demonstrated the powerful antiviral action of vitamin C for decades. There has been a lack of media coverage of this effective and successful approach against viruses in general, and coronavirus in particular.

It is very important to maximize the body's anti-oxidative capacity and natural immunity to prevent and minimize symptoms when a virus attacks the human body. The host environment is crucial. Preventing is obviously easier than treating severe illness. But treat serious illness seriously. Do not hesitate to seek medical attention. It is not an either-or choice. Vitamin C can be used right along with medicines when they are indicated.

The physicians of the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service and the International Society for Orthomolecular Medicine urge a nutrient-based method to prevent or minimize symptoms for future viral infection.

Cool

Give them oranges!!!!
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 08:57:53 AM

I didn't see that The Philippines treated things much different than any other country.  Probably they were even more restrictive than most.

That Chinese guy in PH vid was a false positive BTW (it turns out it was a drunk) but it turns out that the country was ill-prepared. People started calling the police, 911, Red Cross, etc. and no one dared respond. The public took initiative and cordoned off the area themselves and attempted to follow the man when he stood up. A guard from a nearby establishment took the items the man left behind and dug a hole and dumped them in there.

On the coronavirus thing, it seems that the vaccine engineering may suffer from a problem of the same basic type as did dengvaxia.  That is, getting the vaccine may make individuals extra sensitive to exposures to other slightly different strains.  Basically the body has an even stronger reaction to a similar strain after having battled the vaccine strain.

This is why I don't mind hysteria during outbreaks like this. Prevention is still better. If you get infected you'd end up in the hospital where you'd be on life support or they offer you an experimental vaccine. It's best to not get sick at all.

It's funny that the PH government in an interview told its people that there's no need for them to wear masks after they announced the first death (and only then did they imposed a travel ban) and the replies were overwhelmingly "We'll just take precautions ourselves whether you suggest it or not".
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 09:25:10 AM

China has previously hidden it from world. If the virus now spreads, then I think China should first tell the WHO that it handles it very well and that people will find out what it investigates.  But now these matters have gotten much worse.

I agree with you that these things have made things worse And China will not be able to handle it easily because the virus that has been infected with the Coronavirus has to keep itself clean, use mask indoors and outdoors, or it can become more lethal.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:47:19 PM

I didn't see that The Philippines treated things much different than any other country.  Probably they were even more restrictive than most.

That Chinese guy in PH vid was a false positive BTW (it turns out it was a drunk) but it turns out that the country was ill-prepared. People started calling the police, 911, Red Cross, etc. and no one dared respond. The public took initiative and cordoned off the area themselves and attempted to follow the man when he stood up. A guard from a nearby establishment took the items the man left behind and dug a hole and dumped them in there.

I'd not be surprised if the story was more-or-less accurate.  I notice that in the people of the Philippines to a degree and think it is laudable.  In fact I chose to live in a place where 'ordinary people' (maybe) will pick up the slack when the judicial and executive are not on the job and solve certain behavioral problems on their own if the problems are above a certain threshold.  It was a selling point to me.  I tend to feel that a vast majority of people don't want problems in their lives, and criminals represent problems, so they can and will resolve the problems on their own if forced to and if they have the right tools.  I trust the sense of the citizenry of a society more than I trust the political class and their hired muscle in a lot of cases.

I also have my doubts that the political classes will really be able to execute on directives from the likes of the United Nations very efficiently relative to many other countries.  If/when there is a technocratic dictatorship I am hopeful that there will be a little more breathing room in The Philippines compared to most of their neighbors for this reason (incompetence) alone.  Unfortunately I don't see an extra-ordinary appetite for 'freedom' among the population here.  At least that it would be something to fight for, and especially if they start being cut-out from the global economy of other populations who have 'gotten with the program.'  We'll see how things go.

On the coronavirus thing, it seems that the vaccine engineering may suffer from a problem of the same basic type as did dengvaxia.  That is, getting the vaccine may make individuals extra sensitive to exposures to other slightly different strains.  Basically the body has an even stronger reaction to a similar strain after having battled the vaccine strain.

This is why I don't mind hysteria during outbreaks like this. Prevention is still better. If you get infected you'd end up in the hospital where you'd be on life support or they offer you an experimental vaccine. It's best to not get sick at all.

I really cannot envision it being a wise move to 'go to the hospital' willingly in any sort of an epidemic environment.  Seems quite pointless and counter-productive to me.  I cannot see how one could possibly expect 'life support' and would be surprised if a person found so much as a nurse say two words to.  Many hospitals in The Philippines that I've seen are already pretty scary even without an epidemic.

It's funny that the PH government in an interview told its people that there's no need for them to wear masks after they announced the first death (and only then did they imposed a travel ban) and the replies were overwhelmingly "We'll just take precautions ourselves whether you suggest it or not".

I was out and about today.  Things were pretty normal.  Maybe a slightly higher percentage of people were wearing masks, but wearing on was still unusual and there were plenty of people about.  I have yet to see an n95 mask which would stop the virus from passing through, and it's looking more and more like this coronavirus has some unusual characteristics which render masks even more useless.

I harbor a strong suspicion that one of the main fall-outs from this event will be that 'they' will be able to try some things with new types of vaccines which would otherwise be expensive and time consuming validate.  My personal feeling is that 2019-nCoV might have been engineered and released for that purpose, but that's just me.  (I will say that if 2020 went by WITHOUT a so-called 'pandemic' I would have been surprised given the predictive programming, 'exercises' , stage of technological progress on RNA-vaccines, etc.)  Anyway, I personally am going to try to not have myself or my family be the Guinea-pigs If I can help it.  Yet another reason to stay away from hospitals.  I know from personal experience that a person and a doctor can agree to not do shots and if you turn your back for a moment the hospital does them anyway.  Best to just stay out of a compromising situation in the first place if it is at all possible.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:57:00 PM

It is getting crazier. It really appears China has underreported like it did with SARS and only know is the rest of the world finding out the severity of this epidemic. As for me I just try not go out as much since I don't have the masks needed to filter out the virus - they went out of stock pretty early.

My country has already cut off all travel to and from China and territories but many here believe it was too late, especially since the Chinese that were found to be sick were tourists and pretty much went island-hopping spreading their virus with them. Maybe within a few weeks we'll finally see how much locals they have infected.

This mexican beer flu is big on hype and low on body count numbers, in fact it's seems on par with the common cold in spite of the fact it's full of sequences from great diseases like SARS, AIDS and Ebola.

I wish this would instead just be like the Great Beer Tsunami of 1814, which only killed 8 people directly. Any additional was probably from drinking the beer.
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 01:49:54 PM

It is getting crazier. It really appears China has underreported like it did with SARS and only know is the rest of the world finding out the severity of this epidemic. As for me I just try not go out as much since I don't have the masks needed to filter out the virus - they went out of stock pretty early.

My country has already cut off all travel to and from China and territories but many here believe it was too late, especially since the Chinese that were found to be sick were tourists and pretty much went island-hopping spreading their virus with them. Maybe within a few weeks we'll finally see how much locals they have infected.

This mexican beer flu is big on hype and low on body count numbers, in fact it's seems on par with the common cold in spite of the fact it's full of sequences from great diseases like SARS, AIDS and Ebola.

I wish this would instead just be like the Great Beer Tsunami of 1814, which only killed 8 people directly. Any additional was probably from drinking the beer.

Fluorescent light can kill microorganism like virus and bacteria in a few seconds, also an alternative to face mask and alcohol
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:12:32 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2020, 08:45:16 PM by BADecker

Fluorescent light can kill microorganism like virus and bacteria in a few seconds, also an alternative to face mask and alcohol

Great idea! Invent florescent light beads that can be swallowed, and are activated by body heat. Get rid of all the pathogens in your system.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 03:35:39 PM

Check out this tailgate party, they've got Mexican beer coolers!

Medical Workers Detain Chinese Couple in Metal Box -- https://youtu.be/FM5FnCrEMmM
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:11:30 AM

China has previously hidden it from world. If the virus now spreads, then I think China should first tell the WHO that it handles it very well and that people will find out what it investigates.  But now these matters have gotten much worse.

I agree with you that these things have made things worse And China will not be able to handle it easily because the virus that has been infected with the Coronavirus has to keep itself clean, use mask indoors and outdoors, or it can become more lethal.

Even if China can manage it it'll not be fully on top of things The infection of this virus will remain in our body. Many countries are operating overseas but thanks to the coronavirus, trade with China has stopped they're being economically disadvantaged thanks to trade-off and can't afford higher treatment.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 05:22:56 AM

chinese deaths due to traffic related incidents =~21,000 january
chinese deaths corona virus incidents =~500 january

corona virus impact o bitcoin mining
december hashrate low = ~80exa
january hashrate low = ~90exa
february hashrate low = ~100exa

china facemask imagery
google image: china <year> smog
2019 - confirmed sightings of facemasks
2018 - confirmed sightings of facemasks
2017 - confirmed sightings of facemasks
2016 - confirmed sightings of facemasks
2015 - confirmed sightings of facemasks
2014 - confirmed sightings of facemasks

media talks of businesses shutting down january-february
google search: chinese new year festival

hmmmm... ok

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
a0n0pz

Activity: 161
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 06:31:26 AM

Dear all

Coronavirus news from HK

http://www.facebook.com/anticoronavirushk

Thank You!

Ps.
If you want, our website can be both English and Chinese
fratoshi

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:07:09 AM

It is me or media is kind of censoring news about the virus? and things are starting to look like will go out of control soon?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 07:15:08 AM

It is me or media is kind of censoring news about the virus? and things are starting to look like will go out of control soon?

Yes, censorship discussing the virus is happening, even in the West.

https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2020/02/03/zerohedges-twitter-account-is-permanently-banished/
a0n0pz

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 07:39:16 AM

Media is always from official.
Actually, situation in control now

Watch my website to get latest data and tips

Maybe I just draftly bring you some data

Over 30000 confirmed case
Over 20000 suspected case
600+ death
2000 recover

Many people isolated at home, so most case only from Wuhan

If you want more information just feel free to discuss
fratoshi

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 08:30:13 AM

600+ death
2000 recover

Sorry for my language but that data you just posted is B.S
i been looking at this since showed 200 infected https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
and i done some calculations and seems like the infected are increasing by 20% per day.
There are some other projections and they are higher than the official numbers, also i seens some leaked videos and i seen many dead, the more i seen was about three days ago i counted over 25 bodies in new leaked videos from China.

I think we are heading to a pandemic and we will need to accept that 2 - 3 % of the population will die and the virus will never go away, will mutate and stay like the Influenza.
a0n0pz

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 08:58:23 AM

600+ death
2000 recover

Sorry for my language but that data you just posted is B.S
i been looking at this since showed 200 infected https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
and i done some calculations and seems like the infected are increasing by 20% per day.
There are some other projections and they are higher than the official numbers, also i seens some leaked videos and i seen many dead, the more i seen was about three days ago i counted over 25 bodies in new leaked videos from China.

I think we are heading to a pandemic and we will need to accept that 2 - 3 % of the population will die and the virus will never go away, will mutate and stay like the Influenza.

Our data source is just the same, I got the data from Qq.com (official source)
And You too

I can give you the link

Our data source more systemmatic

YES, It is 2 to 3 % death

Total case is vary, from city isolation in 27 cities. Many people will work online..
It different from Sars.

And how it would end. Would base on Chinese habitats. If continuous eating wild animals. Danger will go on. Same as you said.

Last time is Sars, 2003 from bat virus
This time also similar wet wild market... have bat, ...

Sars not coming back anymore, but Sars similar virus just coming back...

If not change habitats or increase market / animals clean.
It just like mixing cards. New virus will back again..
a0n0pz

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:10:49 AM

https://news.qq.com/zt2020/page/feiyan.htm

Official link

Yours data is base on this website
fratoshi

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:15:19 AM

https://news.qq.com/zt2020/page/feiyan.htm

Official link

Yours data is base on this website

Thanks, i just don't agree that that situation is under controls
a0n0pz

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:24:53 AM

Official said 27 Province will start working on Monday

Next 2 week will crucial whether situation can under control or not.

Welcome to visit our website for lastest news and tips!

I will also read this post from time to time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: