Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748200 times)
eli_lyd1

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:52:19 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 02:04:57 AM by eli_lyd1

Great news.
Qora has been cataloged by bter.com

https://bter.com/article/719

Awesome!

I guess nobody even e-mailed them and introduced to Qora. They've just been following this thread and now waiting for the launch.
NO, I contact Bter, ask them to add the qora info to the news. And I collect the info to the Bter.
eli_lyd1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:56:50 AM

To confirm things the launch will be at 3pm GMT this friday.
At this point it is just testing, testing and testing to make sure everything is solid.

Great news.

Can anyone actually understand what it says?
If google translate is working correct they are just following it at this point because they think it might have potential.
About the article , it was main written by another people. I clear up the article and sent it to Bter.
Bter list it mean nothing, just mean that's a news.
But I will keep in touch with the Bter, if the qora have anything new I will ask the Bter to report .
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:07:14 AM

Great news.

Awesome!

I guess nobody even e-mailed them and introduced to Qora. They've just been following this thread and now waiting for the launch.
NO, I contact Bter, ask them to add the qora info to the news. And I collect the info to the Bter.

Great job!

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:45:01 AM

I just contacted coinssource, and got Qora listed at Upcoing Coin Launches:
http://www.coinssource.com/
sany10042

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:41:10 AM

If the launch, I will participate in the
I will keep waiting

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:12:40 AM

Doesn't anyone think we should move slower and have an incubation period where the coin has chance to develop and work out any function issues?

I feel like some are looking at it as a pump and dump rather than a potential beater of other coins. Being spread over tons of exchanges means one thing, low volume and unstable market if people try to sell. I've seen this before where people involved in NXT would be high fiving each other because they got on another exchange with the ultimate goal to get on Cryptsy!....and everytime the price dropped a bit more.

The developer may well disagree with me but I want to follow his timetable, plan and vision for the coin whatever it is so we are in lockstep with his vision. And if that means getting on tons of exchanges then cool..
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:39:12 AM

Doesn't anyone think we should move slower and have an incubation period where the coin has chance to develop and work out any function issues?

I feel like some are looking at it as a pump and dump rather than a potential beater of other coins. Being spread over tons of exchanges means one thing, low volume and unstable market if people try to sell. I've seen this before where people involved in NXT would be high fiving each other because they got on another exchange with the ultimate goal to get on Cryptsy!....and everytime the price dropped a bit more.

The developer may well disagree with me but I want to follow his timetable, plan and vision for the coin whatever it is so we are in lockstep with his vision. And if that means getting on tons of exchanges then cool..

I agree with this. Even if Qora was to create its own exchange which would be cool  Grin

Diluting the market place by having it on multiple exchanges is not a great idea. I would say have 1 official marketplace then write to all other exchanges not to add it till a certain date.

I know mintpal will take a lot to convince but poloniex should be more accommodating.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

eli_lyd1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:52:40 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2014, 05:03:59 AM by eli_lyd1

I agree with this. Even if Qora was to create its own exchange which would be cool  Grin

Diluting the market place by having it on multiple exchanges is not a great idea. I would say have 1 official marketplace then write to all other exchanges not to add it till a certain date.

I know mintpal will take a lot to convince but poloniex should be more accommodating.
It will cost much to create own exchange , although it is sounds good. It is not easy to do it .
But if there is someone want to create , we will be very happy to see that.
In my opinion, it does not matter to get on many exchange.  One coin is good just because it can circulate. Technology just make the circulate be safer or more powerful, more lasting .
YES, if the coin get on many exchange, the price will not stabilize. But look into the future, the value of this coin is decided by how many people accept qora.

At this time , dev just focus on the development, we the community should  plans something on qora. Everyone should know that, why after China ban the RMB to BTC the price is down. If no more money come in btc , the btc price is down. When so many people involved in btc, the price is up (just look at the price of 2013 Nov).

The same to qora, if there is no circulate of qora, the qora will die. 

The marketing should go on, and the develop should also go on at the same time .

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:53:04 AM

This is pure speculation but sometimes the developer has some control over who can trade due to compatibility issues with wallets etc that need to be worked out by the Dev.

One thought I want to throw out. I learnt in Economic that there are some products that sell well because they have a high price and are 'exclusive' or Luxury. They therefore need to be priced high to have this air of value. e.g once a Gucci bag cost $50 no one will want one. And you don't sell a real luxury product in Walmart but in an exclusive setting. Which is a reason why I think Qora is cheapened by putting it with the junk coins. Plus its why I feel strongly that Qora don't release the source code anytime soon and have a million crappy clones. I hope this roll out goes as well as it has so far. I'm hopeful.

And look, I respect and understand the opposite opinion but I wanted to put the other side of the argument out there cause its rarely heard and to me its a no brainer.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:58:00 AM

It will cost much to create own exchange , although it is sounds good. It is not easy to do it .
In my opinion, it does not matter to get on many exchange.  One coin is good just because it can circulate. Technology just make the circulate be safer or more powerful, more lasting .
YES, if the coin get on many exchange, the price will not stabilize. But look into the future, the value of this coin is decided by how many people accept qora.

No one needs to create an exchange, just not farm out the coin to all the exchanges, maybe just a few quality ones.
agran

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:59:15 AM

qora, I consider it useful for names casemapping and only English characters. How will it be implemented?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QTz6fSV2VNc2wjwwsw57kwQzgQhmGw5idQ
eli_lyd1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:05:21 AM

No one needs to create an exchange, just not farm out the coin to all the exchanges, maybe just a few quality ones.
YES, so, Bter is not  a  bad choice . At least , it is good in China.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:07:57 AM

YES, so, Bter is not  a  bad choice . At least , it is good in China.

Bter is good anywhere.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:13:27 AM

I agree with this. Even if Qora was to create its own exchange which would be cool  Grin

In my opinion, it does not matter to get on many exchange.  One coin is good just because it can circulate. Technology just make the circulate be safer or more powerful, more lasting .

We can't actually control this. All we can do is not trying to get to shitty exchanges and don't contact any exchange outside top 10. I'd say Dgex, Bter and Cryptsy is the best choice. Let's talk to them after launch and see how it goes. There's no rush anyway. As Graviton (Dgex owner) said (I actually didn't realise that) more exchanges for a new coin = more liquidity = lower price.

eli_lyd1

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:18:02 AM

We can't actually control this. All we can do is not trying to get to shitty exchanges and don't contact any exchange outside top 10. I'd say Dgex, Bter and Cryptsy is the best choice. Let's talk to them after launch and see how it goes. There's no rush anyway. As Graviton (Dgex owner) said (I actually didn't realise that) more exchanges for a new coin = more liquidity = lower price.

I think the mintpal is the best, but it don't accept the 2th gen coin.
But we can have a try, the first 2th coin get on mintpal , it sounds good.
But I think it is almost impossible.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:33:26 AM

To confirm things the launch will be at 3pm GMT this friday.
At this point it is just testing, testing and testing to make sure everything is solid.

Great news.

Can anyone actually understand what it says?
If google translate is working correct they are just following it at this point because they think it might have potential.
great work ,dev team~
wait for the launch!

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
ddnn46

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:51:48 AM

I just contacted coinssource, and got Qora listed at Upcoing Coin Launches:
http://www.coinssource.com/

I see,wow,great job.

Upcoming Coin Launches

16 MAY QORA (QORA)
fullhouse

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 06:00:32 AM

scam. next time try to come up with a better name.
Grin  i don't think so

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:12:03 PM

I agree with this. Even if Qora was to create its own exchange which would be cool  Grin

In my opinion, it does not matter to get on many exchange.  One coin is good just because it can circulate. Technology just make the circulate be safer or more powerful, more lasting .

This isn't directed at you and I try not to swear but seriously who gives a shit about Mintpal. Its just another exchange who has seemed to convince people its really important to get on there and people actually pay just to vote for a coin. Its the exchange of desperate men trying to pump some crap coin imo.

This is my take. Exchanges (if they are smart and want the volume and trading fees) should be begging for Qora to be on their exchanges. Have some confidence people this is a top tier coin. Who knows maybe top coin at least of 2nd Gen coins. That's my gut feeling. Don't tarnish its image with desperation. Peace.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:15:04 PM

This isn't directed at you and I try not to swear but seriously who gives a shit about Mintpal. Its just another exchange who has seemed to convince people its really important to get on there and people actually pay just to vote for a coin. Its the exchange of desperate men trying to pump some crap coin imo.

Compare the volumes mintpal<>cryptsy , and you;ll get your answer Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: