Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Rugby] Union / League / Super / Sixes Sevens Pro14 / Cups & Tours / Olympics  (Read 12742 times)
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 11, 2023, 08:24:08 PM

I actually didnt do any bets this round on the NRL.

I was kind of interested in the Broncos v Eels when I was eying up the draws for this weekend,
was wondering if the Broncos would fall to an Eels late season push, but most definitely NO!
Great win 54 - 10.

Regarding the ladder positions - Rabbitohs are cutting it fine to get into 8th, both themselves
and the Knights have easy draws so the positions should remain as they are now, Knights 8th
and Rabbitohs 9th. This is the interesting part coming to the end of the regular draw to see who
makes it into the finals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 12, 2023, 12:35:34 PM

The NRLW Tigers got beaten by the Cowgirls which was my only incorrect pick of the six games played today.

The NRLW Raiders won by just one point in a low scoring game which would have been the game of the day to watch. The other games looked to be text book wins for the teams I'd predicted would win.

aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 12:09:18 PM

Not bad at all Timelord!

In the NRL teh Wests Tigers had a good day out yesterday against the Warriors by my reconing,
they lost but didnt get trounced, 12-16 at half time and 22-30 in the end. On more than a handful
of times they have lost by 6 points or less and are able to score but yea not a great defense,
are they performing better than last season overall?

We know they wont be relegated but I would like to see them doing better next year.

The Rabbitohs did make it into the top 8 with this round, and the Knights are up to 7th.
3 rounds left!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 13, 2023, 12:58:10 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2023, 03:07:51 AM by Timelord2067

I can't see there being very many changes of position on the ladder for the remainder of the regular season.

Panthers, Broncos, Warriors are the top three.  Either Canberra or the Sharks will take out the fourth spot, but I can't see any of the remaining top eight spots changing.

While I've been saying the Sharks have been quiet achievers this season, they fumbled in some crucial games and probably won't make the Grand final, or if they do, it's be similar to the Eels drubbing last year.

This just in from the NRL website: https://www.nrl.com/news/2023/07/26/squeeze-play-the-six-week-pressure-test-to-be-part-of-finals/

Three weeks, three spots, no room for error in semi-final scramble

Author     Martin Lenehan NRL Senior Journalist  Timestamp     Tue 15 Aug 2023, 10:38 AM

As if keeping their season alive wasn't motivation enough for the ninth-placed Cowboys, the chance to deliver club legend Jason Taumalolo a win in career game No.250 should have them walking tall in front of the Townsville faithful on Thursday night.

A member of the Cowboys' 2015 premiership side, the hugely respected Taumalolo will become just the fourth man to play 250 games for North Queensland alongside Johnathan Thurston (294), Matt Bowen (270) and Matt Scott (268).

Still going as strong as ever 13 years after making his NRL debut, Taumalolo averages 149 metres per game in 2023 and will need every bit of that and more if the Cowboys are to roll the Sharks and join them on 30 competition points in the process.

"It only feels like yesterday I was playing alongside those guys ['JT' and Scott and Bowen] and now they are retired and I’m that guy that all the younger ones are looking up to," Taumalolo told media on Monday.

"It's a pretty surreal moment for me, it's a big achievement to play 250. I guess I'm officially an old-timer now and I'm pretty proud of what I've done.

"Being able to represent the people of North Queensland means a lot to me so to go out there and do it for the 250th time is everything to me."

Locked in a six-way struggle for places 6-8 on the ladder, the Cowboys have two away matches against the Dolphins and Panthers to round out their season so Thursday could be the last chance their devoted fans have to show their support.

Having made it all the way to a preliminary final last year only to be eliminated by the Eels, the prospect of missing the top eight in 2023 doesn't sit well with Taumalolo, who has played finals in eight of his 13 seasons as a Cowboy.

"We're in a position where we have to win all our games but I’m confident in the team we have and we're going to train hard and come up with a good game plan to take on the Sharks," Taumalolo said.

"We're coming off a bye week and a lot of the boys needed a bit of a freshen up so we have come in mentally and physically ready to play Thursday... we know what's on the line."

Two other sides with plenty on the line are the Eels and Roosters - one coming off a horror defeat compounded by an injury to their star playmaker, the other coming off back-to-back wins and set to welcome back a gifted halfback for his first game since Round 7.

Use the NRL's ladder predictor tool to predict the eight finals teams

Mitchell Moses' fractured eye socket added injury to insult as the Eels copped a 54-10 belting from the Broncos at The Gabba, leaving last year's grand finalists teetering in 10th place.

Sam Walker's 80-minute hit-out in NSW Cup showed he was ready to step back into the spotlight for the Roosters after recovering from an ACL sprain.

A finals appearance looked a forlorn hope for the Roosters just a fortnight ago after a loss to the Broncos saw them slump to 14th but consecutive wins over the Sea Eagles and Dolphins have lifted spirits and lifted them three places to 11th.

"It is what it is, you get what you deserve in footy and sometimes things don't go the way you want so just keep fighting now and hopefully we can sneak in there," said Roosters five-eighth Luke Keary, who celebrated his 200th NRL game in Round 24.

"It's not over and I feel like we are playing some good footy. I haven't really looked at the scenarios [on the ladder], hopefully we can just win and climb up there.

"I think we won eight or nine in a row to finish last year so we know we've got it in us, we just get the boys healthy and go one little step at a time and hopefully things fall into place."

The Roosters' proud record of playing finals in nine of the past 10 seasons serves as a great motivator for Trent Robinson's men as they prepare to confront the Eels, West Tigers and Rabbitohs in their last three games.

Losses to the Dolphins and Dragons earlier in the season may come back to bite them but this is a club accustomed to success and one that won't bow out without a fight.

So much to play for, so much to play out… so buckle up for a wild three-week ride as six teams slug it out for three finals spots.
Locked in for September

Panthers, 38 pts (+289)
    Broncos, 38 pts (+213)
    Warriors, 34 pts (+129)
    Storm, 32 pts (+127)
    Sharks, 30 pts (+110)

The battle for sixth to eighth
Currently 6th: Raiders 30 pts (-120)

Rd 25 v Bulldogs (h)
    Rd 26 v Broncos (h)
    Rd 27 v Sharks (a)

Currently 7th: Knights 29 pts (+110)

Rd 25 v Rabbitohs (h)
    Rd 26 v Sharks (h)
    Rd 27 v Dragons (a)

Currently 8th: Rabbitohs 28 pts (+92)

Rd 25 v Knights (a)
    Rd 26 BYE
    Rd 27 v Roosters (h)

Currently 9th: Cowboys 28 pts (+32)

Rd 25 v Sharks (h)
    Rd 26 v Dolphins (a)
    Rd 27 v Panthers (a)

Currently 10th: Eels 26 pts (+21)

Rd 25 v Roosters (h)
    Rd 26 v Panthers (a)
    Rd 27 BYE

Currently 11th: Roosters 26 pts (-84)

Rd 25 v Eels (a)
    Rd 26 v Wests Tigers (h)
    Rd 27 v Rabbitohs (a)

[/i]

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 08:30:18 AM

In a couple of hours, the 2023 FIFA women's semi final is on with co-host nation Australia staring down their English counterparts.  Go the Matilda's!

Round 25 of the NRL (M) 2023 competition is almost upon us.  The Sharks are less favoured than the Coyboys, but I'm thinking the Sharks will try to deny the Coyboys entry into the top eight - even though they themselves won't go onto the finals.

North Queensland Cowboys - Cronulla Sharks 17 Aug 2023 19:50 Money Line Cronulla Sharks @ 2.37 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.119 mBTC
New Zealand Warriors - Manly Sea Eagles 18 Aug 2023 18:00 Money Line New Zealand Warriors @ 1.23 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.062 mBTC
Parramatta Eels - Sydney Roosters 18 Aug 2023 20:00 Money Line Sydney Roosters @ 1.58 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.079 mBTC
Gold Coast Titans - Penrith Panthers 19 Aug 2023 17:30 Money Line Penrith Panthers @ 1.06 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.053 mBTC
St George/Illawarra Dragons - Melbourne Storm 19 Aug 2023 19:35 Money Line Melbourne Storm @ 1.14 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.057 mBTC
Newcastle Knights - South Sydney Rabbitohs 20 Aug 2023 14:00 Money Line South Sydney Rabbitohs @ 1.72 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.086 mBTC
Canberra Raiders - Canterbury Bulldogs 20 Aug 2023 16:05 Money Line Canberra Raiders @ 1.33 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.067 mBTC

I've also bet on the Dolphins @ $3.30 Vs The Tigers at $ 1.60 - Hopefully it's the Men's team, not the Women's tigers.

Rugby Internationals.

Wales - South Africa 20 Aug 2023 00:15 Money Line South Africa @ 1.31 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.066 mBTC
Ireland - England 20 Aug 2023 02:30 Money Line Ireland @ 1.10 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.055 mBTC
France - Fiji 20 Aug 2023 05:05 Money Line France @ 1.06 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.053 mBTC

I'm gong with the three favorites: Ireland, South Africa and France.  The forth game has suspended odds unless you want to bet on a $10+ long shot.

aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 09:34:15 PM

In a couple of hours, the 2023 FIFA women's semi final is on with co-host nation Australia staring down their English counterparts.  Go the Matilda's!

snip

Rugby Internationals.

Wales - South Africa 20 Aug 2023 00:15 Money Line South Africa @ 1.31 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.066 mBTC
Ireland - England 20 Aug 2023 02:30 Money Line Ireland @ 1.10 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.055 mBTC
France - Fiji 20 Aug 2023 05:05 Money Line France @ 1.06 Taken Amount: 0.05 mBTC Possible Payout: 0.053 mBTC

I'm gong with the three favorites: Ireland, South Africa and France.  The forth game has suspended odds unless you want to bet on a $10+ long shot.

Ah unforunately the Australian women were beaten by England! thats a pity, it would have been
such a great acheivement for the host nation to reach the final.

So yea some Rugby internationals coming up on Saturday and you are right to go for the favourites.
Italy play Romania which could be quite an interesting game. In terms of world rankings Romania
are only 6 places behind Italy in 19th spot so this could be a real test for both teams, I wouldnt
like to be betting on it though.

Funnily enough as with the first round of games there is very little talk here about these, come
closer to the RWC and t will be all Rugby here in Ireland.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 06:21:50 AM

NRL

2 games scheduled today, I'm betting on only 1 though - The Warriors to beat the Sea Eagles
with a handicap of -10.5 to get some value @ 1.62 the Warriors ML is 1.2. I have to try and
make something of my abysmal NRL season!

I'm gonna skip the seemingly evenly matched Eels v Roosters, 10th v 11th, both have a
lot to play for, Roosters are favourites though at 1.66 and I see Timelord you are backing them.

Havent yet decided who I'll back tomorrow and Sunday...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 18, 2023, 08:25:24 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2023, 12:47:09 AM by Timelord2067

Yes, the Warriors are serious grand final contenders (never thought I'd say that) with their emphatic win overnight putting them in third on the ladder. In the later game, the Eels scored in the first eight minutes, then were pummeled by six unanswered tries going down 12 - 34 against the later blooming Roosters who I picked. I may end up with a parlay payout after all.

This after, the money is on wooden spoon tigers to beat the Dolphins who I'm backing at $3.30

Also this afternoon are three of the NRLWomen's games.

In half an hour the Cowgirls take on the Sharks. I'm backing the Cowgirls who are ahead on points. Later, the Tigresses take on the Dragonets. Same again I'm backing the Tigresses . Similarly, I'm going for the Hens over the Titans.

Tomorrow, the Maidens will ride rough over the Fillies then in game five, the Raiders will turn the Eels into sushi.

In the Rugby Internationals, the only Georgia Vs USA bet I could find was USA +28.5 @ $1.85 and

Italy Vs Romania +35.5 on Romania at $ 1.87

Go the the Matilda's and England in the FIFA WWC!

aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 07:33:53 AM

Yes, the Warriors are serious grand final contenders (never thought I'd say that) with their emphatic win overnight putting them in third on the ladder. In the later game, the Eels scored in the first eight minutes, then were pummeled by six unanswered tries going down 12 - 34 against the later blooming Roosters who I picked. I may end up with a parlay payout after all.

This after, the money is on wooden spoon tigers to beat the Dolphins who I'm backing at $3.30

Yes well done the Warriors but they couldnt make the +11 points for my bet! anyway along
with the Broncos they are both the teams of the season regardless of a grand final appearance.

Wests Tigers v Dolphins - its just finished and on the 76th minute to be able to kick that pressure
penalty kick to win 24-23 is fantastic. They have ran some teams very close this season
but come up short.

In the Rugby Internationals, the only Georgia Vs USA bet I could find was USA +28.5 @ $1.85 and

Italy Vs Romania +35.5 on Romania at $ 1.87

If you go onto ROLLBIT they have the matches listed!

Georgia and Italy are indeed big favourites, the only way to back them is by handicap.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 19, 2023, 06:47:07 PM

Yeh, I guess I'm going to have to sign up with them sooner or later.

I was text following both the Wests Tigers men's and Roosters Women's games side by side on my computer screen. The ladies was a straightforward one sided affair while the Dolphins and Tigers was a blow by blow even afair.

Hopefully next year the Tigers moral will build up after knocking off a couple of big guns this season.

aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2023, 06:05:44 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2023, 06:24:37 PM by aoluain

If the Broncos and Warriors can do it any other team can do it. The Tigers need to work on
their defense I think and they are able to score but yea no harm working on attack too.

UNION Internationals

All the favourites won yesterday:
Georgia
South Africa
Ireland
Italy
and France

Italy beat 57 - 7 thats a massive win, I thought Timelord that your +35.5 bet on Romania
was safe but that was a very poor outing by Romania, they only scored a penalty try and picked
up a red card too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Timelord2o67

Activity: 372
Merit: 39

Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 09:59:17 AM

I tend to favour the teams who are top of the ladder, or, who have the shorter odds on the various websites I place crypto bets on.  In saying that, I will go against the grain if I have a feeling one team will do better against another in-spite what the bookies say.

With just two weeks of the regular series left in the NRL, both the Panthers and Broncos are tied on 40 points so it'll go down to the last game of the last week to decide the minor premiership.  The crypto betting sites favour the Panthers over the Broncos by nearly five to one.

To make the top four, I think the (Sydney) Panthers, (Brisbane) Broncos, (Auckland) Warriors, (Canberra) Raiders and (Melbourne) Storm PLUS the (Cronulla (Sydney)) Sharks will be the top six with any one of the latter three taking out the coveted fourth place.

.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.CoinPlaza Exchange (IT)  ★☆★ .
.❖ Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in   .
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2023, 12:18:49 PM

Looking at the ladder I think there are just too many points between the Panthers and Broncos
for there to be a change, the Panthers will certainly take top spot. Panthers have a better D.

Next 2 rounds favour the Panthers too, they play 11th place Eels and then 9th placed
Cowboys and the Bronchos have to play 6th place Raiders and 4th placed Storm!

I agree with your top 6 and potentially your top 4.

Have you picked your outright winner yet?
I'm guessing you want the Broncos crowned champions!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 07:31:14 AM

Have you picked your outright winner yet?
I'm guessing you want the Broncos crowned champions!

Not really - I think it'll very likely be a Panthers Vs Broncos Grand Final.  Either one could win.  Until about a year ago I wasn't a fan of the Broncos given it was a manufactured team - same with the Melbourne Storm (where no one plays League).  Out of the two it's very hard to say who will win.  A part of me is thinking the Broncos with very solid wins (but the same can be said for the Panthers)

Tonight is a replay last year's Grand final with the Panthers and Eels facing off.  The Eels have fumbled a couple of times this year, so it's likely they won't win tonight (but if they do it'll be yet another boil over)

Top 4 - very difficult to choose.  The Raiders, Storm and Sharks have their work cut out to make 4th spot.

aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 07:16:30 PM

I agree that the grand final could very likely be the Panthers v Broncos but yea
it will be knockout stage so anything can happen...

Look at the first game of this round Panthers v Eels, before this game I had the
Eels totally written off... But why would I think that the Eels who indeed fumbled plenty
of games this season be any match for a fairly steady Panthers team because they
went ahead and thumped the Panthers Huh

Panthers 18 - 32 Panthers

Broncos can probably go to #1 this weekend

What do you mean by a manufactured team?

We need to do something for the RWC - 2 weeks away now!

Also tomorrow and for this weekend there are another traunch of internationals
taking place, I suppose they are beneficial to have the teams match ready for the
World Cup

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 24, 2023, 10:21:12 PM

What do you mean by a manufactured team?

(Back when the Broncos started) A group of businessmen formed a business that is listed on the stock exchange, put top Queensland players under contract, bought out the old Brisbane Wests RL team club house in Red Hill and joined the NRL as the first non NSW team which created a schism in Qld RL as all the money and focus shifted from two states to just one - the NSW RL which suddenly called itself the ARL then quickly changed to NRL.

Essentially, the NSW RL became the National RL - with just the Brisbane Broncos thrown in.

The Brisbane Broncos are to my knowledge the only RL team to be listed on the Australian Stock exchange.  The other couple of manufactured teams are Melbourne Storm and the Gold Coast Titans (and to a lesser extent the Townsville Cowboys (which grates on everyone as they should be known as the Jackaroos which is an Australian slang term not an Americanism - cowboys)

The same thing is happening in women's RL - all of the teams are manufactured top down with identical names of the male counterparts Rosters, not hens, cowboys not cowgirls etc.

The Dolphins have been "elevated" to the NRL, but instead of one less team in the Qld Cup, a new Dolphins have been created for the Qld Cup (they would have won the State Cup had it not been for some sleight of hand bumping some players into the NRL for a couple of games which caused the under-strength Dolphins Qld Cup version to loose)

If the Broncos win their last two games, they win the Minor Premiership.  If they loose next week after winning this week, then the Panthers are in with a chance.

The Panther's goal kicker Nathan Cleary suffered a broken or dislocated shoulder, so I'm guessing he's out for the rest of the season.  (and he's a near perfect goal kicker too)

aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2023, 06:18:28 AM

Interesting re the history of how the Broncos and NRL came about. I'll bet the Broncos
are getting good support this season?

Re the Womens NRL, yes that makes perfect sense in the case of naming the womens
side "Cowboys" - not too much thought went into that. I read an interesting article
about it in the link below, I cant copy any text from it.

https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/north-queensland-decide-against-naming-their-new-nrl-womens-team-the-cowgirls-for-some-reason/

In the Mens NRL today I',m going with the two favourites:
Warriors with an easy win over
the Dragons but a terrible price of 1.15

And the Cowboys to beat the Dolphins @ 1.35

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2023, 06:14:29 AM

Rugby League - NRL

1 round left in the regular season and the 8 teams going through to the finals have claimed
their spots I think, Its the Cowboys in 9th who are closely missing out and have to play the
Panthers in the last game.

Union - Rugby World Cup

Its time to start talking about the RWC which kicks off on the 8th september.

Tell us about your team lineup
Who you are playing in the group stages and what your hopes are.

I think we will be running a competition here on the Rugby thread so if your team isnt
playing at the RWC you can get involved here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 05:07:00 AM

The coveted eighth spot in the regular 2023 season of the NRL is up for grabs this weekend. If the Eels win BUT, if the Roosters, Cowboys and Rabbitohs do NOT win, then the Eels will take the eighth spot in the ladder with stronger for and against compared to the other three. It's a big ask .

Similarly..  IF the Broncos win this week, they are assured the coveted title if minor premiership winners. However, if the Panthers win BUT the Broncos do not, then the Panthers claim top spot.

Last weekend, the Storm claimed fourth spot which they can't be overtaken with just one week left.

I expect the Broncos to win against the Storm in Thursday's matchup.

aoluain
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2023, 07:17:40 PM

The Panthers have an easier game this last round against 9th place Cowboys which
means a double whammy, Panthers could go 1st and Cowboys wont get 8th spot.

Broncos have a trickier game against 4th placed Storm, they need to win this!

For 8th spot, I recon the Rabbitohs will retain it by beating the Roosters, the odds
suggest its going to be tough, its currently 1.83 v 2.06 favouring the Bunnies!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: