Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: French Soccer League Predictions and Discussion Thread (Ligue 1)  (Read 138143 times)
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 08:23:38 AM

The match between Lyon vs Monaco is going to be held today. I have seen the performances of these two teams in the previous season. There was a very stable performance. But the performance of the two teams has been very unstable since the beginning of this season. They have not been able to consistently perform well. However, Monaco has not lost in any of the last 4 matches. And Lyon has drawn 2 of the last 3 matches and won one. If both teams return to the truck, today's match will be the most competitive match of the day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 10:40:57 AM

The match between Lyon vs Monaco is going to be held today. I have seen the performances of these two teams in the previous season. There was a very stable performance. But the performance of the two teams has been very unstable since the beginning of this season. They have not been able to consistently perform well. However, Monaco has not lost in any of the last 4 matches. And Lyon has drawn 2 of the last 3 matches and won one. If both teams return to the truck, today's match will be the most competitive match of the day.
I favorite Lyon win than Monaco because composition player Lyon most completed in this season with Shaqiri, Paqueta and Jerome Boateng become Lyon team in this season. Lyon need to win and get three points to make their position better and can standing on the top position because right now only got 13 points and have to be on 10th position, but if Lyon success win and get three points they can up above 4th position under Anger and have chance keep touch Europe league.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 10:41:21 AM

The match in the middle of the standings certainly provides an interesting dish. if we look at the points in the mid-table, we can see how competitive it is. there are only slight differences from one team to another. what looks most prominent is only PSG at the top of the standings.
Lyon vs Monaco match will be interesting. and Monaco must excel because the performance of the previous few matches was better. but as always, match reviews can never be a good analysis. On the field, there will always be surprises. The hope, both teams will appear loose to hunt for victory.
I would bet Monaco to win.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 11:13:25 AM

Mbappe still worth for PSG and we can win without Lionel Messi, Neymar and Di Maria, but they only win with little score 2-1 and have loss first after Anger success make first goal. I think need new tactic for Pocchetino how to make PSG become stronger again and can win easy with many league 1 club because PSG is most stronger team right now in France league. They have much money and success get many star player but under Pocchetino they not have great performance.
PSG can win without Mbappe too. Because he is in, they rely on him but if they have to begin match without him, they will have other players can help them win matches

PSG does not need Messi to win in Ligue 1 but Messi needs to play weekly to have good form for Champions League. PSG can not only let Messi to do training and reserve him only for Champions League.

Mbappe saved many of us, great play and  definitely a crazy game, from 2 in the half time to 1 in the end, who would expect that from PSG? I didn't for sure.
Mbappe scored one goal and had one assist. He saved PSG again in this season. I don't forget that in early matches, he helped PSG win matches when Neymar and Messi did not return to the club after the Coppa America.

The penalty looks to be a mistake from the referee and the VAR team. I disagree with them because I did not think it is a penalty. And the penatly in last 5 minutes help PSG to get three points with the successful shot from MP7.

The season has gone a few months and it seems Mbappe is happy in PSG and they will have chance to sign a new contract with him.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 12:08:33 PM

It is Mbappe who plays the most important role against Angers. Despite not having Messi or Neymar, I think PSG will still win any game they play. In Ligue 1, PSG should be able to beat any team without Neymar and Messi. After all, their abilities are undeniable. They are a star-studded team. Pochettino must maximize their potential. Angers gave them a hard time, but penalties saved them.
PSG was lucky to beat Anger 2-1 in that match, because I saw that PSG's performance in that match was not so good, even though they dominated the game but did not really damage the anger defense which looked quite strong and it was proven that PSG were only able to release 3 shots on target and PSG was a bit lucky to get a penalty at the end of the game, to be honest, despite winning the game but I don't think PSG have been able to play their best game so far in the league.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 01:05:10 PM

Lyon vs Monaco match will be interesting. and Monaco must excel because the performance of the previous few matches was better. but as always, match reviews can never be a good analysis. On the field, there will always be surprises. The hope, both teams will appear loose to hunt for victory.
possible with a draw on the side of monaco I glance at the news Sidibé "Groin Injury" Golovin "Hip Injury" ah o mygod and Marcelin "Torn Muscle Fibre" can't play need to be revised ,while in lyon there are also many problems ,one of which is Anthony Lopes can't play in this match lyon vs monaco due to suspension

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 02:06:32 PM

It is Mbappe who plays the most important role against Angers. Despite not having Messi or Neymar, I think PSG will still win any game they play. In Ligue 1, PSG should be able to beat any team without Neymar and Messi. After all, their abilities are undeniable. They are a star-studded team. Pochettino must maximize their potential. Angers gave them a hard time, but penalties saved them.
PSG was lucky to beat Anger 2-1 in that match, because I saw that PSG's performance in that match was not so good, even though they dominated the game but did not really damage the anger defense which looked quite strong and it was proven that PSG were only able to release 3 shots on target and PSG was a bit lucky to get a penalty at the end of the game, to be honest, despite winning the game but I don't think PSG have been able to play their best game so far in the league.

I believe @ibuddy122505 don't understand the gravity of the game played by PSG yesterday because they suppose not to win the match and by watching the game I thought their scenario will just be like the Real Madrid against Sheriff club in the champions league because PSG also have the highest ball possession but their playing was not fruitful.
I honestly don't believe PSG will still the game the way they did.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Merit: 1150

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 03:21:34 PM

I thought the PSG vs Angers match was an easy match for PSG, but I realized that it was wrong after the match started because PSG struggled to score goals. PSG had lost in the first half before finally managed to equalize in the 70th minute. I think the game would have ended in a draw had the penalty not been awarded to PSG, so it's true that PSG were lucky enough to win the game although I don't think it was very difficult.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 03:52:21 PM

I appreciate your decision. The Monaco team has a chance to win. In fact, both teams have a chance to win this match. Anything can happen in this match. Because both teams are equally strong. However, Lyon has won three of the last five encounters between the two teams and Monaco have won two. No match was drawn. I hope today's match will not be a draw. But I think Lyon will win the match. Let's see what happens in today's match.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 04:27:08 PM

I thought the PSG vs Angers match was an easy match for PSG, but I realized that it was wrong after the match started because PSG struggled to score goals. PSG had lost in the first half before finally managed to equalize in the 70th minute. I think the game would have ended in a draw had the penalty not been awarded to PSG, so it's true that PSG were lucky enough to win the game although I don't think it was very difficult.
My feeling was also in same way that PSG can win this match by good margin and without any serious threat, but their strange form is going on specially playing without their few star players they were in serious trouble which is really shock for me. Their defence was terrible and attackers was also clueless in first 65 minutes. If they are going like this in future then surely it's going to be really poor for them specially in Champions League where margin of error is not available for them.

Now they have next match against a tough opponent Leipzig in just four days and after this they are going to play against tough team from French Ligue Marseille mean now title race is heating up so just do your work and have better results.
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 05:42:38 PM

the current score is still 0-0 but when you look at the game it looks like PSG will win again in this match.
angers were locked up and forced not to develop their game.
but in this match the rotation for the substitution of PSG players was too excessive in my opinion.

The rotation wasn't something PSG couldn't have prevented by any means except the match got postponed, most of the available players played a match less than 16-23 hours ago in different South American countries.

PSG are trailing by a goal, and this could be their 2nd consecutive loss if care isn't taking, I wouldn't be surprised though, I knew better by not backing them tonight.
The coach's leadership and tactics are tested here because it is true what you say, rotation is unavoidable in order to maintain the mental and stamina of the players plus their schedule is also quite tight.

they were saved by an mbappe late goal from a penalty kick.
overall they controlled the course of the match which is certain it will happen.
but I'm more focused on the angers defense which I think is quite solid in this match even though defeat is unavoidable.

MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 05:57:35 PM

I don't expect more in the Lyon vs Monaco match, because some of their mainstay players will not play, for example Aleksandr Golovin on the side of AS Monaco and Moussa Dembele on the side of Lyon. Below is the complete injury data for each team.

Olympique Lyonnais

AS Monaco

Even with the condition of the players like that on both teams, I will still place my bet for goals over 3, hopefully they both play with the aim of scoring lots of goals Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 06:08:53 PM

last year champions Lille continue to lose points with weak teams. today Clermont beat Lille 1-0 with goal on 32nd minute from Vital Nsimba. Lille had 60 minutes to score an equalizer but result stood.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Merit: 1150

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 07:07:19 PM

My feeling was also in same way that PSG can win this match by good margin and without any serious threat, but their strange form is going on specially playing without their few star players they were in serious trouble which is really shock for me. Their defence was terrible and attackers was also clueless in first 65 minutes. If they are going like this in future then surely it's going to be really poor for them specially in Champions League where margin of error is not available for them.

Now they have next match against a tough opponent Leipzig in just four days and after this they are going to play against tough team from French Ligue Marseille mean now title race is heating up so just do your work and have better results.
I doubt PSG will go further in the Champions League this season if the coach cant find the best formula for his team. PSG's last few match in Ligue 1 have been very difficult because the players have struggled to score goals. It's not about how many star players you have, but how effective they are at creating chance and scoring goals. Messi only scored 1 goal for PSG, that too in the Champions League, when he return to France I hope he score more with Neymar and also Mbappe.

last year champions Lille continue to lose points with weak teams. today Clermont beat Lille 1-0 with goal on 32nd minute from Vital Nsimba. Lille had 60 minutes to score an equalizer but result stood.
Although Lille became the defending champions last season, but this season they will not be able to defend it because they are very unstable in the last few match. Lille have lost 4 times in 10 match and won 4 and drew 2. This season the Ligue 1 title will be secured by PSG who looks quite consistent in several match.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 07:55:03 PM

Lille showed that last year they won by pure luck. This season they keep losing to weaker teams and probobly wont even get in top 5 clubs this season. Really disappointed in them was hoping to actully make PSG work hard for that title but i think we already know the winner this year

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:34:16 PM

PSG has enough players that they could actually do something that they would not need Messi or Neymar honestly because they have good enough players. I mean Mbappe is by far the best player in that situation.. However they have Di Maria and Icardi as well which means that they have a great roster without Messi or Neymar as well.

I believe that there is a chance that they could be winning the league if those two players did not play at all for the whole year and that is the important part right now while people do not understand how important the players they already have. I get that people are expecting a lot more from them with the players they have and when there is missing players then everyone thinks that they are going to be worse but even when worse they are still better.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:09:44 AM

Lens is one of the club doing greatly in the Ligue 1 this season, they are behind PSG on the standings and their performance is their last match was good. They will however be facing Montpellier in an away match today. Montpellier don't seems to be a strong team, but they might give Lens a tough time winning the game. Therefore, Lens have to play carefully, losing this game can risk thier position on the table. Because they are just 2 points ahead of Nice who will be playing against Troyes.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 03:25:38 AM

PSG has enough players that they could actually do something that they would not need Messi or Neymar honestly because they have good enough players. I mean Mbappe is by far the best player in that situation.. However they have Di Maria and Icardi as well which means that they have a great roster without Messi or Neymar as well.
Mbappe is young and still can grow more. Because he is young, he can recover fastly after matches. Messi is already old and he now playing with his experience and skills that are sharpened in many years of his career. Neymar is no longer young and with his unprofessional style, he won't be able to take care of his body so well.

Di Maria is a player from the same generation of Messi and Neymar. Icardi is not given a good position in PSG and even he is a good player, he needs time and real matches, not training and on the bench.

I doubt PSG will go further in the Champions League this season if the coach cant find the best formula for his team. PSG's last few match in Ligue 1 have been very difficult because the players have struggled to score goals. It's not about how many star players you have, but how effective they are at creating chance and scoring goals. Messi only scored 1 goal for PSG, that too in the Champions League, when he return to France I hope he score more with Neymar and also Mbappe.
There is enough time for Ramos to recover from his injury and enough time for Ramos and Messi to adapt to PSG tactics and players there. PSG can wait them for Champions League but you are right, Pochettino must find a good tactic and positions to use Ramos and Messi.

Messi can be the key for PSG in big matches in Champions League. One free kick, one magnificent shot from Messi can change all. However, PSG must improve their defense and Ramos can be helpful for them with his experience. He can help only he is at his best. So far, Ramos did not have any match for PSG.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:42:05 AM

Mbappe is young and still can grow more. Because he is young, he can recover fastly after matches. Messi is already old and he now playing with his experience and skills that are sharpened in many years of his career. Neymar is no longer young and with his unprofessional style, he won't be able to take care of his body so well.

Di Maria is a player from the same generation of Messi and Neymar. Icardi is not given a good position in PSG and even he is a good player, he needs time and real matches, not training and on the bench.

There is enough time for Ramos to recover from his injury and enough time for Ramos and Messi to adapt to PSG tactics and players there. PSG can wait them for Champions League but you are right, Pochettino must find a good tactic and positions to use Ramos and Messi.

Messi can be the key for PSG in big matches in Champions League. One free kick, one magnificent shot from Messi can change all. However, PSG must improve their defense and Ramos can be helpful for them with his experience. He can help only he is at his best. So far, Ramos did not have any match for PSG.

IMHO I think the job is too big for him to handle,if he doesn't get the right system of play into he's player's, Chance's of taking the Champions League is no longer sure.
Sergio Ramos is a defender that has shown the world he's best,still capable of doing more but he's he been paired with the right person at the backline ?
Messi as well he has Neymar alongside, expected much more than I'm actually seeing.
PSG are doing them self harm without selling Mbappe last season, letting a player that will give you 100 million go is a no brainier, too dumped for my licking......if Mbappe want a move he shouldn't be held back but granted.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 05:44:12 AM

I wouldn't call Clermont as a weak team regarding their surprising results in Ligue 1 comparing to what we were expecting from them at the beginning. The problem is that Lille became an average team, losing easily vs everyone..
Lyon 2 - 0 Monaco, well I was waiting for BTTS here regardless of the winner.

Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 1325 »
  Print  

Jump to: