Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: French Soccer League Predictions and Discussion Thread (Ligue 1)  (Read 147006 times)
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 11:53:48 PM

Bordeaux 2 - 2 Olympique Lyonnais

this was a very irritating game, I confess that I stopped watching after 70 minutes, I lost my multi because those from Olympique Lyonnais couldn't win, predicting results for this league is increasingly difficult for me. maybe it's good for me to take some vacations and focus on other leagues

After previously Lyon suffered a defeat against Reims, this should motivate them to win the match against Bordeaux which is a weak team.

It's unbelievable that they can't even beat Bordeaux
sorry for your loss, that was a terrible performance from lyon, they were even lucky they didn't lose, Bordeaux almost scored at the end of the match but the goalkeeper saved it, Ligue 1 became unpredictable, PSG failing to win and almost lost and today the same thing happened to OL, I don't trust it anymore, a lot of unpredictable things are happening, even Marseille lost after they were leading in the match, crazy stuff.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:42:50 AM

-snip-
Actually I agree with your opinion about their coach. He works 100% for his team and I think the players do the same. But the coach's strategy will largely determine the results his team will get in every game and we might think that Pochettino has problem managing a big team like PSG as well as one inhabited by top players.

Pochettino has players that other team in Europe dream of like Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, Veratti, Ramos and other big names on the bench. However, when the strategy applied is not in accordance with the potential and abilities of the players, this will only make the team experience a decline in performance, especially in terms of scoring goals. I can't say the players don't really understand how Messi plays, they have to be able to use Messi to make a lot of goalscoring attempts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 570

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 09:22:43 AM

-snip-
Actually I agree with your opinion about their coach. He works 100% for his team and I think the players do the same. But the coach's strategy will largely determine the results his team will get in every game and we might think that Pochettino has problem managing a big team like PSG as well as one inhabited by top players.

Pochettino has players that other team in Europe dream of like Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, Veratti, Ramos and other big names on the bench. However, when the strategy applied is not in accordance with the potential and abilities of the players, this will only make the team experience a decline in performance, especially in terms of scoring goals. I can't say the players don't really understand how Messi plays, they have to be able to use Messi to make a lot of goalscoring attempts.
This can be said to be confusing because with a lot of top players it can't be solid and still Pochettino should be able to play some parts of the players who are on the bench their abilities are good but if they rely on Messi all the time then I don't think this will develop and there must still be cooperation with other colleagues.
Pochettino always applies a good strategy but always fails to bring in more goals and even if Messi is not hungry for goals in league 1.
In essence Pochettino has to deal with new tactics.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 09:54:31 AM

Ligue 1 became unpredictable, PSG failing to win and almost lost and today the same thing happened to OL, I don't trust it anymore, a lot of unpredictable things are happening, even Marseille lost after they were leading in the match, crazy stuff.
Yep, the French league this time is hard to predict, many have lost money from the 17th game of 38 matches ago. even Messi looks bad, some say that Messi's bad appearance is because of the cold weather in France but I'm not sure that's the cause.

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:40:39 AM

-snip-
I mean the players in the team have to be able to make the best use of Messi's abilities on the pitch. Giving the ball more for him because only then Messi is more involved in a series of deadly attacks to score goals or provide assists to his teammates. Actually I do not see Messi is experiencing a decline in form, but there are many assists that Messi creates that other players don't score. Look how he gives Mbappe lots of chances, but most of them fail to score.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:49:57 AM

-snip-
I mean the players in the team have to be able to make the best use of Messi's abilities on the pitch. Giving the ball more for him because only then Messi is more involved in a series of deadly attacks to score goals or provide assists to his teammates. Actually I do not see Messi is experiencing a decline in form, but there are many assists that Messi creates that other players don't score. Look how he gives Mbappe lots of chances, but most of them fail to score.
PSG have played many games with Messi so far, but until now messi has not shown his best performance with PSG, I think the many star players at PSG make it seem like messi has been left out of the team because of the player's ego and we can see how few good passes there are what messi got from other PSG players and this was different from when messi was still a Barcelona player, which at that time messi got the full trust of other Barcelona players.

urro

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:10:58 AM

Probably Messi will have to change the way he plays, like Ronaldo did. He is not on same team, not in same league and he doesnt have the same age. It seems that he wants to play the same way on different conditions. Lets see if its adaptation time or something else  Sad
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:08:32 PM

PSG have played many games with Messi so far, but until now messi has not shown his best performance with PSG, I think the many star players at PSG make it seem like messi has been left out of the team because of the player's ego and we can see how few good passes there are what messi got from other PSG players and this was different from when messi was still a Barcelona player, which at that time messi got the full trust of other Barcelona players.
After leaving Barcelona in some controversial way and having here in PSG Messi is really not good enough because just 1 goal and 3 assists from his standard it is very poor but here we have too many problems because PSG is never been an ideal combination it's all about money they have world-class players but sadly coach unable to create a good and successful combination which give them better results but currently as rumors working around Mbappe is going and then hopefully they will be able to have some better strategy because it's very important for them to create some better and lethal combination in presence of these best and quality players which can give them better results in domestic and Champions League.
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 993

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 07:41:55 PM

Marseille is getting very bad results in the last matches. This is the same in both the European league and league 1. They lost 2-1 to Brest at home this week. They drew 1-1 with Lens in Paris SG.  Lille beat Troyes 2-1. The French league continues with excitement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:24:11 PM

Lyon just threw away their 2-1 lead which they enjoyed not until the 54th minute equalizer which came courtesy of a great counter attack which saw Alberth Elis get the goal. Had Lyon won today, they would have seen themselves move from 13th position to 8th position but since they have settled to share the points with Bordeaux they have just moved one place up to 12th position.
Many unpredected results this round unfortunatly i lost my bet before it come to lyon since nice lost 3 0 it was really surprising result as for lyon i wasnt that surprised since they lost against reims at home and they did not produce the needed effort to win against bordeaux.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 08:30:00 PM

Marseille is getting very bad results in the last matches. This is the same in both the European league and league 1. They lost 2-1 to Brest at home this week. They drew 1-1 with Lens in Paris SG.  Lille beat Troyes 2-1. The French league continues with excitement.
French League has never been ideal in presence of heavyweight like PSG but under their nose now we have some better competition from few teams because now these have some better quality and level in form recently few seasoned teams struggling very badly like Marseille, Lyon and Monaco but few teams doing very good like Brest, Rennes and now Lille is also having some decent form after very poor start of this season.

But we will have some better shape in this league after end of January transfer window as many teams are doing some investments for better players and trying their best for having some better end of this season which is going to be interesting on top no one able to have any challenge for PSG due to big gape of quality and star player's presence.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pulsar77

Activity: 1736
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:03:28 PM

Lens really surprised me by their performance against PSG last weekend. I knew that Lens had a great start to the current season and they were doing good. But we were still talking about PSG and it was obvious that Lens had a really difficult job to do against them. But they still weren't afraid of PSG and played with all they had. And this was nearly helping them even get a win by 1-0. They led the game for around 30 minutes until PSG finally scored thanks to Wijnaldum in the stoppage time. The final score was 1-1. But Lens still got what they wanted I think.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:41:11 PM

Probably Messi will have to change the way he plays, like Ronaldo did. He is not on same team, not in same league and he doesnt have the same age. It seems that he wants to play the same way on different conditions. Lets see if its adaptation time or something else  Sad
That is not that easy. You could argue about which one is better, Ronaldo or Messi, but you can't really argue the adaptability since Messi only played for Barcelona whereas Ronaldo played for Porto when he was young, then United, then Madrid, then Juventus and now United again and under so many different managers as well. All in all I would say that it is clearly a proof that Ronaldo could play anywhere and be good.

Messi is unknown on that front, he only played for Barcelona which is a great thing for loyalty and all but then he needs to prove himself to be worthy at PSG as well, he is still a great player no matter what happens but I believe that between getting older and playing in a new team, things do not look like it could be simple for him.

jakdanyel

Activity: 1652
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:48:08 AM

I don't know how it happened but Nice got a really big hit in the match against Strasbourg by 3-0 two days ago. And they lost like this even in their home match which makes things even look more interesting. Nice have been really bad lately and we can understand that from the results they got in their last matches also. They are still having a much better season compared to the last one but they need to gather themselves up now. Otherwise, this fall may continue.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 03:30:53 AM

That is not that easy. You could argue about which one is better, Ronaldo or Messi, but you can't really argue the adaptability since Messi only played for Barcelona whereas Ronaldo played for Porto when he was young, then United, then Madrid, then Juventus and now United again and under so many different managers as well. All in all I would say that it is clearly a proof that Ronaldo could play anywhere and be good.
Ronaldo has more experience than Messi because in his career, he plays for different clubs in different leagues from Premier League, La Liga to Serie A. He leaves big records in all clubs and leagues he joined so far. I am not Ronaldo fan but I would prefer to see Ronaldo has a few seasons in Bundesliga or Ligue 1 to complete his career in all top 5 leagues in Europe. However, with his high ambition, I think if he joins those leagues, he will join PSG or Bayern Munich only. Because with them, he can win titles.

Messi is unknown on that front, he only played for Barcelona which is a great thing for loyalty and all but then he needs to prove himself to be worthy at PSG as well, he is still a great player no matter what happens but I believe that between getting older and playing in a new team, things do not look like it could be simple for him.
Messi does not adapt so good in PSG but I don't think he is responsible for all. Coach has his responsibility as well. You see despite of successful adaptation to leagues, clubs, Ronaldo has difficulties sometimes and in general, one player can not improve a club. If you put Ronaldo into Barcelona squad, do you think he can improve them a lot and instantly. I guess he can not do it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 05:31:12 AM

Too many Gap points between PSG, Rennes, and Marseille, hard for both to defeat the no.1. I have interesting to look at the top score Ligue 1 is not show Lionel Messi as I look him always on top when in Barcelona before. What happens? looks like he's not happy together with his best friend Neymar?, or does Mbappe rarely give assist to him?. I don't look at him as Ronaldo on MU, the Messi shine looks faded on PSG, I will contact Xavy to bring him back to Barcelona together with his Ballon.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:16:12 AM

I don't know how it happened but Nice got a really big hit in the match against Strasbourg by 3-0 two days ago. And they lost like this even in their home match which makes things even look more interesting. Nice have been really bad lately and we can understand that from the results they got in their last matches also. They are still having a much better season compared to the last one but they need to gather themselves up now. Otherwise, this fall may continue.
I don't really understand why Nice in the last few Matches they are so bad, Their performance is far beyond expectations, the last 5 matches they only won one win and 3 losses.
it's pretty bad and in stark contrast to what they did at the start of the league.
If their form doesn't improve this week I think they will be thrown quite a distance

bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:41:21 AM

Probably Messi will have to change the way he plays, like Ronaldo did. He is not on same team, not in same league and he doesnt have the same age. It seems that he wants to play the same way on different conditions. Lets see if its adaptation time or something else  Sad
I don't think Messi needs to change the way he plays, what is needed is for other players to adapt Messi's game, putting aside the egos of the superstars. I saw that Messi's last match was like playing alone, many opportunities were given by Messi to other players but none of them could create a goal.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 08:30:44 AM

I don't think Messi needs to change the way he plays, what is needed is for other players to adapt Messi's game, putting aside the egos of the superstars. I saw that Messi's last match was like playing alone, many opportunities were given by Messi to other players but none of them could create a goal.
I personally haven't seen Messi's appearance live or on live television, but from several quotes and sources, Messi himself admits that the teams in Ligue 1 are very different from the teams in LaLiga. So in this case, perhaps the individual play is very unreliable but rather a solid team work which is likely to give better results. Just imagine, when a team has several star players but the end result is not always good, then it is very possible that the problem here is about the lack of solid teamwork, because when it comes to individual skills I believe there is no longer a need for doubt.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 10:54:40 AM

The truth is I don't know how a team as strong as PSG has so many problems, in the first instance all or most of us thought that PSG would win practically all the games in the league and that there was no doubt of its supremacy, and that in reality it was leaving. to see the maximum potential in the UCL, but judging by the performance with Man City I think that the team still needs to understand its top gunners, both Neymar and Mbappé played for themselves, Messi gave them a game but they could not engage .
In my opinion, PSG will most likely win the Ligue 1 title this season because they are very strong but maybe not for the Champions League. PSG still need to improve teamwork to win the Champions League title and so far it seems true that the teamwork is still not good. There is a lot of ego involved between these top players, they don't seem mature enough as a team although it seems Messi is no longer interested in individual achievements.

I think the same, however after Messi has won the Ballon d'Or that helps a lot to PSG's morale, although the PSG players did not understand each other on the pitch, this type of stimulus may be good for them, seeing all the teams from In the French league, PSG is still the strongest team that has not yet been able to develop its full potential, I hope that little by little they will take the level that they should be, they have the 3 most sought-after players in the World Cup, who would be missing would be CR7, but I think that Mbappé and Neymar could achieve what they wanted, and with the help of Messi they could conquer even the UCL if they wanted to.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 1351 »
  Print  

Jump to: