Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 6137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 642238 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:55:04 AM

But Manchester City couldn't start very well. Tottenham managed to beat City here again, 1-0. They are like City's nightmare.  Grin

This is the fourth away defeat to Spurs that City meets and every time it is a counter strike that gives them away. I know I said it before also though,,, this is just the first game and sometimes the points lie in early season when in fact the teams put out could almost not be the team that later plays most of the season. Villa really will miss Grealish it seems,,,

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 10:59:43 AM

But Manchester City couldn't start very well. Tottenham managed to beat City here again, 1-0. They are like City's nightmare.  Grin

This is the fourth away defeat to Spurs that City meets and every time it is a counter strike that gives them away. I know I said it before also though,,, this is just the first game and sometimes the points lie in early season when in fact the teams put out could almost not be the team that later plays most of the season. Villa really will miss Grealish it seems,,,

And I think somewhere I read along was that out of 4 only once was in which Kane played. Very interesting selection from Nuno that day and that paid off. He would be very proud of how his team played. Honestly they could have scored lot more if capitalised on attacks well. There were lot of counters which didn't paid off for them.

Villa has lot of new players and I think it will take a time to adjust. Grealish will be obviously missed but I think Grealish sale has provided them a good money to build their squad.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 11:12:55 AM

I don't think Manchester City is bad performance because last year they have bad start when primer league begin but they show how greatest performance when end league and success got the champion, to early to claimed Manchester City is not super power and they need time few match later to make them success on primer league again, many surprise will happen later to know who is the next champion again exactly when busy match because many team will loss most important player with injury.

That's right, this is not the result that can determine whether City are champions or not. It's not just City who have failed in early games at the opening of the new season. Many clubs are become champions at the end of the season even though it seems doubtful at the beginning of the season. Maybe, if in the first 10 games of the season City lost 5x, draw 5x, this is appropriate if City are considered to have poor performance.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1736
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:28:34 AM

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-respond-cristiano-ronaldo-24781316

This time, the last EPL champions Manchester City are linked with Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo. It is like every team is linked with Ronaldo.  Grin  I wonder why these sources are insisting on their rumours. There is no way Ronaldo is leaving the team this season. It's quite obvious now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:38:43 AM

this is not the result that can determine whether City are champions or not.

It's certain that it won't determine the championship... because City still have to play everyone twice, and so can take six points off each team. They can even take three off Spurs in the return fixture.
But it could still be quite costly. Last season was a bit of an anomaly, where the title winning team lost six games. Normally in recent seasons the league winners have only lost around three games all season. A lot will come down to when the top teams play each other, City/United/Chelsea/Liverpool. Any points lost to other teams could be damaging.

SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1330
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 11:48:45 AM

Another nightmare for City and Son has a great goal for Spurs. He will replace Kane to be the biggest hope for Spurs in this season. Kane did not play that match and I believe in will join City in a next couple of days. From 125M to 150M, it is not big difference and I think City will get him.

This is the fourth away defeat to Spurs that City meets and every time it is a counter strike that gives them away
Pep need a new striker because Aguero left Etihad and Gabriel Jesus is not a good striker for them. Even if City win the match, City will still need to have Kane, for Premier League and especially Champions League.

And I think somewhere I read along was that out of 4 only once was in which Kane played. Very interesting selection from Nuno that day and that paid off. He would be very proud of how his team played. Honestly they could have scored lot more if capitalised on attacks well. There were lot of counters which didn't paid off for them.
Spurs won because Son Heung Min is a great player for counter strike and Spurs always play this tactic when they meet Manchester City. This match shows Spurs can survive without Harry Kane. I know only Son will not be able to carry the whole team and in the last season, Son was exhausted in the second part of season. He did not score many goals like in the first part of season. Spurs will change from Kane-dependencia to Son-dependencia.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 12:14:36 PM

Spurs will change from Kane-dependencia to Son-dependencia.

Son is a great counter-attacking player. He has great pace and he is great on wing. But experience wise Kane has much more experience in striker position than Son. Nuno has done a good job utilizing  Son by placing him at tip of the attack but right now Son can do a lot more at that position if he gets experience. It is a new position and right now he is handling that well but I think it might fall apart. So I think it will take some time to go full Son-dependecia.

But I usually I don't like the idea of team dependent on just one player. More goalscorers there are , better for the team
Kusman

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:20:19 PM

This time, Chelsea are having an away game against Arsenal this weekend. As we know, Arsenal started really badly by being defeated by Brentford. But Lacazette and Aubameyang were injured then. And their return date is still unknown. So, I see Chelsea being one step ahead in this. They should be able to win this with a 1 score difference at least.
In the match against Brentford, arsenal relied on Folarin Balogun to lead the line because they couldn't field Aubameyang and Lacazette, on both sides, arsenal put Nicolas Pepe and Gabriel Martinelli and it was clear if Balogun played bad at that match, I think arsenal will also apply the same tactics the same to face chelsea and if that happens it is not impossible that arsenal will get a defeat even with a landslide score.
Reportedly in that next atch Lukaku will play and of course this will make Chelsea even more dangerous for the Arsenal defense.

The news about Lukaku has made me really happy. I'm looking forward to watch him playing at Chelsea. He was doing really awesome at Inter. He scored 30 goals and made 10 assists in 44 games in the last season. I hope to see him continuing here from where left.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:58:12 PM

But Manchester City couldn't start very well. Tottenham managed to beat City here again, 1-0. They are like City's nightmare.  Grin

Villa has lot of new players and I think it will take a time to adjust. Grealish will be obviously missed but I think Grealish sale has provided them a good money to build their squad.

Aston Villa’s top transfers are Danny Ings, Emiliano Buendia and Leon Bailey.  I like Ings but not sure about the other two, although I heard good things so we’ll see.  But it looks like Buendia didn’t have a good game in his debut at Aston Villa.  Lol.  Bailey at least had an assist coming off the bench.

Anyway, I don’t think Grealish is worth 100m.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spack17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 01:03:27 PM

Manchester City shouldn't have much problem against Norwich this week. It is time for them to get their first win also. Norwich seem as an easy opponent for now. Because Liverpool didn't have any difficulty in beating them. I can't even imagine what City can do against them. I feel like they will win it with at least a 4-goal difference like 4-0 or 5-1.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 01:05:58 PM

Manchester City shouldn't have much problem against Norwich this week. It is time for them to get their first win also. Norwich seem as an easy opponent for now. Because Liverpool didn't have any difficulty in beating them. I can't even imagine what City can do against them. I feel like they will win it with at least a 4-goal difference like 4-0 or 5-1.
Yes Manchester City are the clear favorites to win this match against Norwich. This would be their first win and will get them in the points table. Norwich doesnt seem to trouble manchester city as they were down and out in the game against liverpool.

Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 01:09:28 PM

Yes Manchester City are the clear favorites to win this match against Norwich. This would be their first win and will get them in the points table. Norwich doesnt seem to trouble manchester city as they were down and out in the game against liverpool.
Looks easy but never forget last two season Norwich City success defeat Manchester City and Pukik is the best forward for Norwich, I think primer league is most competitive league and everything could be happen, never have guarantee with big four club will easy with new club like Norwich, everything can be happen and City loss again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kassex

Activity: 1974
Merit: 794

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 01:33:28 PM

This time, Chelsea are having an away game against Arsenal this weekend. As we know, Arsenal started really badly by being defeated by Brentford. But Lacazette and Aubameyang were injured then. And their return date is still unknown. So, I see Chelsea being one step ahead in this. They should be able to win this with a 1 score difference at least.
In the match against Brentford, arsenal relied on Folarin Balogun to lead the line because they couldn't field Aubameyang and Lacazette, on both sides, arsenal put Nicolas Pepe and Gabriel Martinelli and it was clear if Balogun played bad at that match, I think arsenal will also apply the same tactics the same to face chelsea and if that happens it is not impossible that arsenal will get a defeat even with a landslide score.
Reportedly in that next atch Lukaku will play and of course this will make Chelsea even more dangerous for the Arsenal defense.

The news about Lukaku has made me really happy. I'm looking forward to watch him playing at Chelsea. He was doing really awesome at Inter. He scored 30 goals and made 10 assists in 44 games in the last season. I hope to see him continuing here from where left.

After all, in Italy it is very difficult for defenders to deal with players like Lukaca, England is ready for a physical fight, so I don't think Lukaku will be able to show the same game as in Italy. In Inter, everyone played for him, but in Chelsea it will not be so, so buying Lukaku was not justified.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 01:37:35 PM

After all, in Italy it is very difficult for defenders to deal with players like Lukaca, England is ready for a physical fight, so I don't think Lukaku will be able to show the same game as in Italy. In Inter, everyone played for him, but in Chelsea it will not be so, so buying Lukaku was not justified.

Lukaku has already developed a lot. There is no turning back from now on. So, I also expect him to play like he played at Inter. He should be able to contribute to the team incredibly well. He might even become the top scorer in the EPL at the end of the season.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 01:46:26 PM

Depends on what defenders are playing against Lukaku. Lukaku scored many goals in Serie A but he does not hold an all time record of total goals in one season. If you see the Euro 2020 match between Italy and Belgium, Lukaku is harmless when defenders are Chiellini and Bonucci.

Lukaku has already developed a lot. There is no turning back from now on. So, I also expect him to play like he played at Inter. He should be able to contribute to the team incredibly well. He might even become the top scorer in the EPL at the end of the season.
He improved his skills in Italy and he can shot very well with both legs. The return to Premier League and Chelsea are challenge for Lukaku but I believe he will solve it well. He does not have matter to play in Premier League. If Tuchel put Lukaku into good position and good tactic, he will show his ability and bring many goals to Chelsea.

With support from Jorginho, Kai, Werner, Lukaku will be given many key passes.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 9587

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:23:23 PM

I have tickets for Liverpool vs Burnley Saturday. I haven’t been to a game for almost 18 months. My last game was Liverpool vs Atleti in the CL before the UK locked down due to the virus. I’m very excited Smiley

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
alegotardo
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1150

☢️ alegotardo™️

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:36:31 PM

I have tickets for Liverpool vs Burnley Saturday. I haven’t been to a game for almost 18 months. My last game was Liverpool vs Atleti in the CL before the UK locked down due to the virus. I’m very excited Smiley

It's been a while since I've been in a stadium either, as I still haven't received the two doses of the Vaccine and because of the restrictions still imposed here in Brazil, I'll have to wait a few more months.

You'll watch a great game, and I hope your fans will go to Liverpool, because I see great chances for him to them this game, I've even made my winning bet, I think Burnley won't even be able to score a goal.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1254

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 02:48:25 PM

Spurs will change from Kane-dependencia to Son-dependencia.

Son is a great counter-attacking player. He has great pace and he is great on wing. But experience wise Kane has much more experience in striker position than Son. Nuno has done a good job utilizing  Son by placing him at tip of the attack but right now Son can do a lot more at that position if he gets experience. It is a new position and right now he is handling that well but I think it might fall apart. So I think it will take some time to go full Son-dependecia.

But I usually I don't like the idea of team dependent on just one player. More goalscorers there are , better for the team

Having a few good forwards in reserve is not a good idea either. Not every one of them gets on the field and sits on the bench, so they don't get enough game experience. For example, Son, you say he doesn't have enough experience, so why? Exactly because there was a good striker (Kane) and he played in another position (which was his primary). And now it is unclear what will happen to Kane, so putting other players in his position is not desirable, including Son, it is better to change the scheme and build the game under it

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 03:55:14 PM

He improved his skills in Italy and he can shot very well with both legs. The return to Premier League and Chelsea are challenge for Lukaku but I believe he will solve it well. He does not have matter to play in Premier League. If Tuchel put Lukaku into good position and good tactic, he will show his ability and bring many goals to Chelsea.

You're right. Chelsea's new No.9 Lukaku will face challenges in ELP. In the end, he is a good striker, but what really matters is to help the team reach greater heights. Focus on team records instead of individual ones, which matter most. The next match will be great to see how we can battle with the big boys.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 04:02:09 PM

Depends on what defenders are playing against Lukaku. Lukaku scored many goals in Serie A but he does not hold an all time record of total goals in one season. If you see the Euro 2020 match between Italy and Belgium, Lukaku is harmless when defenders are Chiellini and Bonucci.

Do you think werner and Lukaku will play in the same team? I think Chelsea's formation only allows for one striker and I do not think Lukaku or Werner are good enough to play on the wings. I think Lukaku will be their main striker going into the season and then Werner will be used as a impact substitute because of his pace. Werner might have most success coming on as a substitution because the defenders will be tired and will not be able to make him go offside as easy.
Pages: « 1 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 ... 6137 »
  Print  

Jump to: