Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 [970] 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 6055 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 622988 times)
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 11:11:28 PM

Kane is deteriorating seriously and it's becoming a big problem, not just to himself and the club but his career....
He looks very unhappy most times and it seems he's not ready to stay any longer in the club,(since he made this confession and was denied the grant because his contract was already renewed for the season)
  I think he also wants to experience other club sides and maybe boost his career a little farther if he could, maybe possibly get the balon do'r
When I was previously looking through his past records, I came to understand that football remains a game of passion and if you ain't compassionate for your club side, then nothing will work

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 11:27:20 PM

Kane is deteriorating seriously and it's becoming a big problem, not just to himself and the club but his career....
He looks very unhappy most times and it seems he's not ready to stay any longer in the club,(since he made this confession and was denied the grant because his contract was already renewed for the season)
  I think he also wants to experience other club sides and maybe boost his career a little farther if he could, maybe possibly get the balon do'r
When I was previously looking through his past records, I came to understand that football remains a game of passion and if you ain't compassionate for your club side, then nothing will work
Yea I think he needs new challenges for him to up his game, he has done alot at spurs he would like to go to a bigger club to test his self with other big players. Imagine if he is in that Manchester City team, playing with players he has admired at the past like KDB, Gundogan, Kyle walker Bernardo Silva and MAHREZ,I think he will score goals lots of goals.

Stake VIP wager
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 11:29:20 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2022, 12:24:10 AM by AndySt

Yea I think he needs new challenges for him to up his game, he has done alot at spurs he would like to go to a bigger club to test his self with other big players. Imagine if he is in that Manchester City team, playing with players he has admired at the past like KDB, Gundogan, Kyle walker Bernardo Silva and MAHREZ,I think he will score goals lots of goals.
It's not just about Kane, it's about the very level of play of a team like Tottenham. If Conte can strengthen the squad, then Kane's game will look different. Although, of course, it is felt that the disruption of the transfer to Manchester City did not have the most favorable effect on the level of the player's game. Kane is no longer so ruthless to the opponents' goal and his performance leaves much to be desired. But for me it is not at all clear whether the story of Kane's transfer has ended or Manchester City will still make new attempts to implement the transfer. Simply because if City set themselves the main goal of buying Haaland and achieve this, then there is no certainty that then Manchester City will still spend a lot on the transfer of Kane.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 11:47:37 PM

The match between Tottenham Hotspur and chelsea has ended with score 0-1 for chelsea victory, chelsea have secured themselves to the final with a 0-3 aggregate win against tottenham today, rudiger goal in the 25th minute really has destroyed tottenham in second leg match, for final chelsea have to wait for the match between arsenal and liverpool later.
Tottenham actually did their best I must confess. Though I expected more aggressive football since they were two goals down already. However they gave their best.
Chelsea did well too. They had to defend their goal to the end.
Though Tottenham's goal was ruled off by var as an offside.
I was still expecting Tottenham to score at least one goal, I was just being so hopeful until Ngolo Kante was introduced.
Then I knew that it was an end road to Tottenham.
Let's see if Arsenal or Liverpool will be Chelsea's next opponent.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 12:01:23 AM

West Ham increased their dominance in the second half and secured themselves by scoring their second goal. And they won the game by 2-0 comfortably. Norwich are still not able to be a big competition for the teams and they are much likely to relegate from the Premier League if they go on like this.
Norwich can't manage his spirit after winning in the last game in FA Cup, that is the first win in the last month after got tie versus Newcastle in premier league, I don't know what next, maybe Norwich have to change a coach after got 5 lost in a row. West Ham is very powerful last night, they have manage 62% ball possession, 11 corner kicks, and 5 shots on goals. They used the same formation as Norwich, but of corse the players skill are better than them.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:06:55 AM

I actually think Chelsea could still challenge for the title this season, and also Liverpool if they can survive the coming weeks, and keep building those points up. I for one don't think Manchester City is good enough to keep up their winning streak. They've looked vunerable several times this season, but have just managed to do it at the right times. That good fortune will likely run out which then allows Chelsea, and Liverpool to challenge for the title.

I think top three has probably already been decided though, unless Liverpool implode completely without Salah, and Mane. Its probably going to be a battle for that fourth champions league qualifying spot though. Several teams look likely to be battling for it at the end of the season.

I've always thought he was a little over rated. Don't get me wrong a fantastic player on his day, but he's definitely not going to be in the running for the Balon Do'r. Although, that's a pretty terrible way of determining the best players, as they've proven time to time their bias, by selecting popular players that's good for their brand instead of the deserving winners.

Probably needs a change. I can't see him moving to another Premier League team unless its City. Though, if that does happen Tottenham probably get a decent offer since of English tax, and the fact that homegrown players are needed for registration.
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 12:40:17 AM

West Ham increased their dominance in the second half and secured themselves by scoring their second goal. And they won the game by 2-0 comfortably. Norwich are still not able to be a big competition for the teams and they are much likely to relegate from the Premier League if they go on like this.
Norwich can't manage his spirit after winning in the last game in FA Cup, that is the first win in the last month after got tie versus Newcastle in premier league, I don't know what next, maybe Norwich have to change a coach after got 5 lost in a row. West Ham is very powerful last night, they have manage 62% ball possession, 11 corner kicks, and 5 shots on goals. They used the same formation as Norwich, but of corse the players skill are better than them.

I agree with you, maybe changing coach will be an option for Norwich to improve their performance. They are the team that has suffered the most defeats this season, recording 14 defeats. And only able to win 2 times. Relegation is a threat, especially now that they are at the bottom of the standings with only 10 points.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 03:23:39 AM

The next match will bring together Aston Villa vs Manchester United. Aston Villa are currently in 14th place in the table, 9 points behind Manchester United who are in 7th place.
I hope Ralf Rangnick can improve the performance of his team. Because if they play like in the FA Cup yesterday with the same opponent, I don't think the victory will be in favor of Man United. MU's front line must be addressed, by relying on team play, not just individuals.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 04:06:27 AM

The next match will bring together Aston Villa vs Manchester United. Aston Villa are currently in 14th place in the table, 9 points behind Manchester United who are in 7th place.
I hope Ralf Rangnick can improve the performance of his team. Because if they play like in the FA Cup yesterday with the same opponent, I don't think the victory will be in favor of Man United. MU's front line must be addressed, by relying on team play, not just individuals.
Manchester United are suppose to have the best attack in premier league this season,  but why they cannot just perform to the level I expected them to is what I don't know.They have the likes of Christiano Ronaldo,  Sancho and Greenhood upfront,but still find it difficult to find the back of the the net.
But I believe they will win their next game.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 04:12:02 AM

Manchester United are suppose to have the best attack in premier league this season,  but why they cannot just perform to the level I expected them to is what I don't know.They have the likes of Christiano Ronaldo,  Sancho and Greenhood upfront,but still find it difficult to find the back of the the net.
It was the beginning and in theory but now things are Old Trafford are chaos. Their players are not looking at same directions. Mentally broken and they seem to have internal conflict with each other.

What happened with Rashford and Greenwood in latest match shows it all. They did not want to make key passes to each other and it is not only between two players. Sancho does not show that he is happy in Old Trafford and in this season. They are all in pressure when Word Cup is coming and they need to fight with each other for a position in England squad.

Bruno Fernadez has his issues too and it seems his performance gradually decrease over seasons. Ragnick put Bruno on the bench and it can be a start of something worse for Bruno.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 04:40:09 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2022, 05:01:57 AM by blackened515

Manchester United are suppose to have the best attack in premier league this season,  but why they cannot just perform to the level I expected them to is what I don't know.They have the likes of Christiano Ronaldo,  Sancho and Greenhood upfront,but still find it difficult to find the back of the the net.
Manchester United have one of the best  squad in Premier League. But still struggle to win most of their matches, I don't just understand what seems to be their problem. Although, they won Aston villa in the FA cup round 3. However, Aston villa will surely fight to win Manchester United in their next match, they might be at the 14th position, but we shouldn't underrate them. Manchester United have to prepare themselves, and also build a strong defense, In order to resist Aston villa.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 05:35:09 AM

Indeed, Manchester United should be able to take advantage of that. So far what I've seen is only the eye-catching duo of Cristiano Ronaldo and Edinson Cavani.
Their forwards are not lacking in skills or anything, but teamwork that still needs to be improved. They wereted a lot of opportunities that should have been goals. As a football connoisseur, I think Manchester United's players are still too selfish.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2022, 05:53:07 AM

Yes, if City wins again, with a direct competitor, then the conversation about the fight for the championship can be ended now. Even taking into account the fact that City will inevitably have a recession at some point in time, they will have enough points to overcome it without problems.
I really don't want Manchester City to go through this season alone without another competitor. Chelsea, Liverpool must be able to compete with them for the title at the end of the season. I don't think Liverpool should give up now to win the title and leave Manchester City undisturbed in the table. I know City have quality players, but they are still possible to beat.

Liverpool have chances to make the difference with Manchester City to 8 points, but we have to win them all without problems. But if Manchester City can't be beaten by Chelsea then it's very likely that we will find it difficult to catch up. I hope Manchester City lose this weekend.

It is somewhat difficult, I have seen that Manchester City is very motivated and they are playing very well, the players are understanding each other, on the other hand I see incongruities in Liverpool, even so with Salah it is not possible for them to win with force, they always have Something about how they can be wrong and not take advantage, I don't know if Liverpool will react, but when a team like Man City is so motivated it is difficult for them to fall, they already have the luck of a champion. This always happens in the best leagues, when a team detaches itself from the others

it is most likely to be a champion, most of the time it is like that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 06:12:09 AM

The match against aston villa later will be an opportunity for manchester to be able to re-open the opportunity to the top 4, other than because they have a small difference in points with westham who are currently ranked 4th, apart from that they still have 1 postponed match yet to be played, I think it will there is a slight change that RagThe match against aston villa later will be an opportunity for manchester to be able to re-open the opportunity to the top 4, other than because they have a small difference in points with westham who are currently ranked 4th, apart from that they still have 1 postponed match yet to be played, I think it will there is a slight change that Ragnick might implement when facing Aston Villa later, because in my opinion, Manchester victory yesterday in the FA Cup was just luck, especially when the goal from Aston Villa was annulled by the referee because VAR.nick might implement when facing Aston Villa later, because in my opinion, Manchester victory yesterday in the FA Cup was just luck, especially when the goal from Aston Villa was annulled by the referee because VAR.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
jakdanyel

Activity: 1638
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 06:18:51 AM

The main event of this Saturday will definitely be the Manchester City v Chelsea match for sure. It is one of the crucial matches regarding the race for the lead. There is not actually a very fierce race between them for now as Manchester City are so far ahead of Chelsea like ten points. But there is an opportunity ahead of Chelsea to lower this gap. They need to play like they did against them in their last two head-to-head matches in this stadium. If they do this, they can have a serious chance for even getting a win.
Do not forget that before this match, Chelsea will have very little rest, because today they will have a difficult match with Tottenham in the cup match. Chelsea secured a handicap in the first match because they managed to win 2:0, but today they play away and I don't think Tottenham will give up so easily without a fight. Chelsea's schedule is not very simple, let's see how they pass it.

The Tottenham v Chelsea match was yesterday and Chelsea defeated Tottenham by 1-0 away too. They have advanced to the final stage of the EFL Cup. They had nearly all of their starting eleven players too but Tuchel replaced many of them as early as possible. I saw that Lukaku played for 90 minutes but I think that he can still be fully ready for the Manchester City match in three days including today. And in this case, I think that Chelsea players will still be fit for the match.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 07:20:39 AM

The match against aston villa later will be an opportunity for manchester to be able to re-open the opportunity to the top 4, other than because they have a small difference in points with westham who are currently ranked 4th, apart from that they still have 1 postponed match yet to be played, I think it will there is a slight change that RagThe match against aston villa later will be an opportunity for manchester to be able to re-open the opportunity to the top 4, other than because they have a small difference in points with westham who are currently ranked 4th, apart from that they still have 1 postponed match yet to be played, I think it will there is a slight change that Ragnick might implement when facing Aston Villa later, because in my opinion, Manchester victory yesterday in the FA Cup was just luck, especially when the goal from Aston Villa was annulled by the referee because VAR.nick might implement when facing Aston Villa later, because in my opinion, Manchester victory yesterday in the FA Cup was just luck, especially when the goal from Aston Villa was annulled by the referee because VAR.

Last match on FA Cup Manchester United success defeat Aston Villa 1-0 but I think is not easy on this week at primer league competition, Aston Villa as the best team after take by Steven Gerard as manager, additional with new transfer player Coutinho from Barcelona will give more option as formation for Gerrard and make Aston Villa more solid again. I think Manchester United is not consistent team on every match, some time win and other time loss three points and ever playing draw, just still weakness from Manchester United is never success made more than three goal on every match.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 07:46:16 AM

It is nice seeing West Ham getting back on track and winning games like they used to in the beginning of Premier League.Although they were playing against the weakest team in the Premier League this year in such competition where anything can happen they showed good gameplay and could have won the game even with some more goals difference.I think Manchester City after the draw of Chelsea and Liverpool is quite away now and it would take a miracle to happen for them to lose the Premier League.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:13:03 AM

Last match on FA Cup Manchester United success defeat Aston Villa 1-0 but I think is not easy on this week at primer league competition, Aston Villa as the best team after take by Steven Gerard as manager, additional with new transfer player Coutinho from Barcelona will give more option as formation for Gerrard and make Aston Villa more solid again. I think Manchester United is not consistent team on every match, some time win and other time loss three points and ever playing draw, just still weakness from Manchester United is never success made more than three goal on every match.
Manchester United's victory over Aston Villa in the FA yesterday was nothing more than luck in my opinion. Even though it's difficult and some may disagree with me, but that's what I have to say. In defense, Man United is lucky to have a goalkeeper like David De Gea, because in almost every game he is able to thwart every opponent's attack.
Up front, there are actually a lot of classy players, for example Ronaldo. But the supply of balls given from behind is monotonous, nothing to really spoil their attackers. What I see from the Solskjaer era, then Carrick and now Rangnick hasn't changed significantly.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:42:11 AM

The arrival of some new players to aston villa will certainly give new power to aston villa, especially since countinho will be able to change the aston villa midfield later, I think gerrard already understands the style of play manchester after the FA Cup defeat yesterday and maybe he has found a solution to dampen the Manchester game later and I think maybe a different result will be obtained by Manchester in the match later, yes it does look Manchester now has not been consistent enough after the arrival of the new coach.

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:43:29 AM

Manchester United's victory over Aston Villa in the FA yesterday was nothing more than luck in my opinion. Even though it's difficult and some may disagree with me, but that's what I have to say. In defense, Man United is lucky to have a goalkeeper like David De Gea, because in almost every game he is able to thwart every opponent's attack.
Up front, there are actually a lot of classy players, for example Ronaldo. But the supply of balls given from behind is monotonous, nothing to really spoil their attackers. What I see from the Solskjaer era, then Carrick and now Rangnick hasn't changed significantly.
Yes that's the truth, having a lot of star players is still not enough for Manchester United to be consistent and even, in that game I bet on Aston Villa but yes, it was a loss for me too. Although Manchester United have changed coaches several times, but so far there has been no suitable coach or they still need time, which of course will be a long process. As for Aston Villa after bringing in Gerrard as coach, at least Aston Villa can consistently win if the opponent they face is not a top team.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 [970] 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 6055 »
  Print  

Jump to: