Manchester City - 8 (44.4%)
Arsenal - 3 (16.7%)
Manchester United - 2 (11.1%)
Newcastle United - 0 (0%)
Liverpool - 4 (22.2%)
Tottenham Hotspur - 0 (0%)
Chelsea - 1 (5.6%)
Total Voters: 18

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 215 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ English Premier League Season: 2023/2024  (Read 28933 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (555 posts by 51 users with 2 merit deleted.)
coderben

Activity: 854
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 12:57:55 AM

Everton really became victorious despite the interesting things happened. Although their two goals were cancelled, they still were very obstinate to score and even turn the match around. Because of their determined attitude, I think that they deserved this hard-fought victory. They should be very careful from now on. Because if they manage to benefit from this chance of starting to recover, this can be a turning point for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1026

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 01:20:21 AM

Yes, they won the game with Michael Carrick previous team lineup. I'm not sure if Ralf will ever change it, but I believe Michael Carrick deserves more credit. When Ole was sacked and Micheal Carrick was brought in, I don't know how he was able to instill some confidence in the team, especially in Sancho and Fred. The only player who was a little off form was Bruno, but he's gradually improving.

After 3-4 games in charge, I'll pass judgment on Ralf. I heard he's a tactical coach, therefore I'd like to see some minor adjustments to the team's ball possession strategy.
When I took his vision, Possible Racknick will use the same strategy and formation as what the coach did before. but what he can do for the team right now is change the mental every player to be a water-carrier midfielder especially on center field. MU is bad on that line, always lost the ball, when helping on the front the midfielder always late to back up the defender and vice versa. I look at the change, although not so impressive, but in the last game, MU did it and win.

Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:28:10 AM

For now, it seems like Manchester United are recovering for real. They got another victory by 1-0 this time and their new coach Ralf Rangnick started his job also. I was just annoyed to watch Manchester United playing very timidly. They were really bad at defending especially due to this reason. The opponents were able to find so many chances thanks to this. Now, they are applying much more pressure when they don't have the ball. And they can be more effective and in control by doing this.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 03:43:23 AM

What a night! I think that the Everton - Arsenal game was really boring until a point. Arsenal took the lead in the last minutes of the first half and maintained it for a very long time. Both teams were having problems on having many dangerous attacks. But after a point, the number of attacks started increasing quickly. Because Everton started playing like they had nothing to lose. And this helped them a lot seemingly. They turned the game around very nicely and won by 2-1. It was an unforgettable and valuable win for them while they were in such a bad condition in the PL. Maybe this can help them start a good form finally.
i really love the everton vs arsenal match, even though everton won at home, but everton was abandoned by his own fans, in the first 15 minutes of the game almost all the audience left the stadium, the reason everton fans left the stadium, because they were disappointed with rafael benites, because rafeal could not bring everton to the top of the standings.
Arsenal really disappointed me in this game,and I now see that there are so many things to improve on the Arsenal team.
Arteta need to sign more pacy wingers by January because it seems they are lacking that infront.They need to make Atleast three signings upfront,two wingers and a sharp attacker that will deliver on regular basis.
Nketiah had the chance to give Arsenal the lead,but he missed it and that was how everything turned around and Arsenal lost the game.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2021, 10:07:08 PM

For now, it seems like Manchester United are recovering for real. They got another victory by 1-0 this time and their new coach Ralf Rangnick started his job also. I was just annoyed to watch Manchester United playing very timidly. They were really bad at defending especially due to this reason. The opponents were able to find so many chances thanks to this. Now, they are applying much more pressure when they don't have the ball. And they can be more effective and in control by doing this.
It's been a good start for rangnick, but he still needs a lot of games to prove his worth. I believe he's a great coach, but the EPL is certainly a different league, the most exciting league in my opinion because of his game.
Pressure on opposing players in front of the defensive line makes Man United's defense look more solid. That's because they're not just waiting behind on the defensive line. By pressing in front of them has closed the defense it at least makes the opposing player not freely attack. That's the difference when Ole and Rangnick.
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:46:07 PM

The change in Manchester United seems like helped the team a little already. They have been winning in the league for two weeks and defeated Villarreal in the Champions League also. And I see a visible change in their game plan too. They started applying more pressure to the defense of their opponent. They don't just wait for their opponent to come. It was really meaningless for a team like this. This team need to play more attacking to have good results.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 11:14:48 PM

What a night! I think that the Everton - Arsenal game was really boring until a point. Arsenal took the lead in the last minutes of the first half and maintained it for a very long time. Both teams were having problems on having many dangerous attacks. But after a point, the number of attacks started increasing quickly. Because Everton started playing like they had nothing to lose. And this helped them a lot seemingly. They turned the game around very nicely and won by 2-1. It was an unforgettable and valuable win for them while they were in such a bad condition in the PL. Maybe this can help them start a good form finally.

Almost a bad night for Everton. Twice var did not side with them but in the end they were able to overcome Arsenal resistance and won the game with a score of 2-1.Yep, the game looked so boring at the first half, but on the second one, it's liven a lot.
Everton victory was indeed quite dramatic if we saw it, how could it not be, Everton, who in their last match continued to get bad results, finally they were able to return to winning ways at home, in the first half Arsenal actually played quite attractively so they were able to create one goal, but in In the second half I was a little surprised because Arsenal lowered the tempo of their game and made Everton players very free in attack and even if Ramsdale didn't perform well, Arsenal would have conceded more than 2 goals, including one opportunity that Ramsdale was able to break when facing one by one with iwobi.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Newlifebtc

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 12:29:24 AM

The change in Manchester United seems like helped the team a little already. They have been winning in the league for two weeks and defeated Villarreal in the Champions League also. And I see a visible change in their game plan too. They started applying more pressure to the defense of their opponent. They don't just wait for their opponent to come. It was really meaningless for a team like this. This team need to play more attacking to have good results.

Surprised to see the same Villarreal Ole Gunner Solskjaer failed to beat was handled by Michael Carrick.
Manchester United has quality players,and with this ,they deserve to stay at the top.
Tommorow will be hectic for young boys to handle Manchester United.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:57:40 AM

Surprised to see the same Villarreal Ole Gunner Solskjaer failed to beat was handled by Michael Carrick.
Manchester United has quality players,and with this ,they deserve to stay at the top.

It is obvious that Manchester United have probably improved. I knew Ole was the only problem Manchester United had. And since he left, you can see how the club suddenly started performing well in their matches. Michael Carrick really did a great job in the match against Villarreal. While, United indeed have talented players, and will surely secure 3 winning points against Young Boys today in the Champion League. Although, the match is not an important one. Even if they lose, United will still play in the next round.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 09:35:53 AM

With the same squad, carrick was able to show his capacity as an assistant manager who was able to handle large teams quite well, I think carrick might understand better how to deal with manchester united problems than Ole who may be too selfish in determining the existing squad formation and tactik , performance Carrick at Manchester United I think is quite good actually, but unfortunately Manchester United does not want to give many opportunities to Carrick and prefers to find another temporary coach.

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 10:34:09 AM

Michael Carrick managed the team better than Ole Solskjaer even though it was for a short time as Ralf Rangnick has taken over now. He had his first official game with the team against Crystal Palace in the PL too and won by 1-0. And Manchester United are improving their performance as time goes on seemingly. I'm really happy to see them gathering themselves up. They deserve to fight for the title and they still can.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 02:21:09 PM

With the same squad, carrick was able to show his capacity as an assistant manager who was able to handle large teams quite well, I think carrick might understand better how to deal with manchester united problems than Ole who may be too selfish in determining the existing squad formation and tactik , performance Carrick at Manchester United I think is quite good actually, but unfortunately Manchester United does not want to give many opportunities to Carrick and prefers to find another temporary coach.

^ Manchester United better sort this out very soon because having any temporary coach is not a solution for any problem. For the player, it will also be hard to adapt to different play styles because of having different coaches. So, I think they have to find a coach suitable for them and have him as the coach for the long run. They also need to keep in mind that they will have to appoint a coach who can get the best out of this team.

JollyGood (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1714

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 06:29:38 PM

It seems Manchester United are pressing the reset button by going for a coach with a certain approach and tactic rather than go for someone associated with the club history. I think Solskjaer should have been allowed to stay as manager until the end of the season but the ones that are owners and are operating the club have their own agenda.

The new interim manager Rangnick said that a top 4 finish at the end of the season for an automatic Champions League qualification is the goal, we will see if that can be achieved.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 566

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 09:21:19 PM

-snip- I think Solskjaer should have been allowed to stay as manager until the end of the season but the ones that are owners and are operating the club have their own agenda.

The new interim manager Rangnick said that a top 4 finish at the end of the season for an automatic Champions League qualification is the goal, we will see if that can be achieved.
People already knew that Solskjaer would be worse for Manchester if he continued until the end of the season so the fans kept pressing for a replacement, but in the end Man United took over by Carrick with little change even though it was only a few games and after that with Rangnick has only won once in the EPL, but there is a possibility of reaching the target of qualifying for the Champions League next season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
diderdrogba

Activity: 406
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 11:22:01 PM

The new week is closing in now. And the game that has drawn my attention the most is Chelsea - Leeds. Because I believe that this game could be delightful in terms of watching many goals. Leeds are a team that can help the game become more interesting. They have talented players in their attacking line. Maybe Chelsea would win by a score like 2-1 or 3-2.

JollyGood (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1714

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 10:26:35 AM

Here are the Premier League games taking place on Saturday 11th December 2021:

Manchester City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Arsenal vs Southampton

Chelsea vs Leeds United

Liverpool vs Aston Villa

Norwich City vs Manchester United

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:16:46 PM

The new week is closing in now. And the game that has drawn my attention the most is Chelsea - Leeds. Because I believe that this game could be delightful in terms of watching many goals. Leeds are a team that can help the game become more interesting. They have talented players in their attacking line. Maybe Chelsea would win by a score like 2-1 or 3-2.

That is true because Leeds United can obviously score goals as they have scored 15 goals in their 15 matches. But they have conceded 23 and that's another story but I think against Chelsea they will score what ultimately Chelsea will win the match and if I am not wrong Chelsea should win the match by at least a 2 goal margin. Should be an easy match for Chelsea as far as I am concerned.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:47:37 PM

Here are the Premier League games taking place on Saturday 11th December 2021:

Manchester City vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

Arsenal vs Southampton

Chelsea vs Leeds United

Liverpool vs Aston Villa

Norwich City vs Manchester United

Liverpool who are currently quite consistent will fight a team that is currently on the rise after the arrival of a new coach, and interestingly this match will certainly be an emotional match for gerrard who is a living legend of liverpool, I really want to see the liverpool fans will reaction when the legend enters stadium and coach their opposing team, of course it will be very interesting to see what happens if later aston villa coached by gerrard is able to beat Liverpool at Anfield Grin.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 03:52:29 PM

Chelsea hasn't been looking good in their last three matches.  Conceding a goal against Watford, losing against West Ham 3 - 2 and showing a very horrendous performace against Zenith.  But sure Chelsea is gonna win vs Leeds but as far as betting goes, just stay away imho.  Something is off about them.  There are lots more better spots out there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:01:05 PM

That is true because Leeds United can obviously score goals as they have scored 15 goals in their 15 matches. But they have conceded 23 and that's another story but I think against Chelsea they will score what ultimately Chelsea will win the match and if I am not wrong Chelsea should win the match by at least a 2 goal margin. Should be an easy match for Chelsea as far as I am concerned.
Leeds will probably give Chelsea a tough time in this match. But, Chelsea will try their best in Winning. Because they lost their last Premier League match and it resulted to them dropping from the 1st position. However, Leeds haven't lost their matches for quite a time now, so Chelsea shouldn't expect an easy winning against Leeds. Although, Leeds have a terrible defense system, and have conceded 22 goals in 15 matches.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 215 »
  Print  

Jump to: