Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 06:15:22 PM

People who are against science should not receive any medical treatments and not be allowed to buy anything that science produced.

Go back to the Bronze Age where you belong.

Church for a long period of time was against science. You think church and religion are bad?
Church and religion is one of the main causes of evil in humanity. Not only do they belong back to medieval times, but also was and still is one of the main causes of hatred and wars, which can be easily proved. Just take a quick look at crusades, or Jihad.

On top of that, religion often collides with science, and was frequently showed during the pandemic, where churches refused to wear masks or abide by the measures taken to tackle the pandemic.

The Christian gospel doesn't preach hate so can you elaborate on which specific faith, religion you are referring to so as not to generalise like the former commentators? TIA
I'm an atheist myself, religions themselves promote hate and was the cause of many wars. If we go by the bible, a lot of things that now are considered perfectly normal are condemned. Gay people are condemned, sex too, if it's not for reproducing purposes, or even divorces, while there are many extremists, but that's a phenomenon that can be seen in all religions. The God concept itself is very naive, too.

I don't like the whole concept of religion, God will punish you for your actions, or that a lot of people's morals are solely based on religion, not on simple logic on what's good or bad.

True Christians live by the New testament,The Gospel of Jesus Christ and nowhere in the Gospel does it preach hate towards anyone. In fact it commands those to love even their enemies and that the Almighty Living God requires mercy over sacrifice.

The only place Jesus uses rage is in driving the money lenders from the Temple and even Atheists and Bitcoiners couldn't disagree with him on that one  Smiley

Healing the Leper (Jesus wasn't wearing a mask and gloves or any other PPE either)

When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”

Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy. Then Jesus said to him, “See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.” – Matthew 8:1-4

Because of the communicability of their disease, lepers have been considered outcasts in Jesus’ time. They lived separately and were seen as “unclean” and “untouchable”.

But Jesus, taking pity on the leper, healed him of his disease. He didn’t see the man as a leper but a human being who was sick and needed his help.

Through this, Jesus taught us that kindness should go beyond social stereotypes. We should look at where they’re coming from and understand their circumstances. Only then can we develop genuine compassion.

In the words of Mother Teresa, “If you judge people, you have no time to love them”.

Dining With a Sinner

Jesus entered Jericho and was passing through. A man was there by the name of Zacchaeus; he was a chief tax collector and was wealthy. He wanted to see who Jesus was. But because he was short, he could not see over the crowd. So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him since Jesus was coming that way.

When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today.” So he came down at once and welcomed him gladly.

All the people saw this and began to mutter, “He has gone to be the guest of a sinner.”

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, “Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount.”

Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.” – Luke 19:1-10

Would you be willing to dine with an ex-convict, a known sinner? Most of us would have hesitated, while others would flat out say “no.”

Zacchaeus may not be a convicted criminal but in the eyes of the Jews, he might well be. In Jesus’ time, tax collectors would often abuse their powers to line their pockets with the people’s hard-earned money.

Yet, Jesus never hesitated to dine with him. He didn’t care if others will see him associating with a sinner. He didn’t care if people will hate him for it. That is the kind of kindness that the world needs today. (Related: 50 Acts of Kindness You Can Do Today)

We should stop seeing people for the wrongs they’ve committed. Instead, we should judge them on how they try to right those wrongs and turn their life around.

Preaching to the Gentiles

Now he had to go through Samaria. So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob’s well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about noon.

When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)

The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.)

Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”

“Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” – John 4:4-14

Xenophobia is one of the biggest problems the world has today. But this prejudice of foreigners has been going on even in Jesus’ time.

The Samaritan woman is a foreigner and in the eyes of a Jew, she’s a gentile. These two races don’t associate. In fact, it’s frowned upon to talk to a gentile.

Thus, by preaching to a Samaritan woman, Jesus broke societal boundaries and showed us that kindness is universal. We shouldn’t only be kind to those of our own race. Everybody deserves compassion regardless of their skin color or religious beliefs.
A glass stain illustration of Jesus talking to a Samaritan woman.   

Showing Compassion to the Sick

As Jesus was on his way, the crowds almost crushed him. And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped.

“Who touched me?” Jesus asked.

When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.”

But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.”

Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.” – Luke 8:40-48

In this story, Jesus could have reprimanded the woman for touching. But he didn’t. Since women didn’t have a lot of rights in those days, he could have “put her in her place.” Yet, he chose not to.

Instead, he called her daughter – a term of endearment. He understood her struggles and desperation, which led her to do what she did.

What do you think the woman felt at that moment? She was clearly scared as she was trembling. It’s possible that because of her illness, she wasn’t treated well by the people around her. But can you imagine the relief she felt when Jesus showed her kindness and compassion instead of reproach? How do you think this single act of kindness changed that woman’s life

Forgiving Those Who Hurt Him

While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?”

When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear.

But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him. – Luke 22:47-52

In spite of his imminent death, Jesus still found it in him to heal the man who arrested him. Even while hanging on the cross, he still managed to ask his father to spare the people who’ve hurt him because they don’t know what they are doing.

Forgiving those who’ve done us wrong is one of the greatest acts of kindness you can do – not only for others but for yourself too. You give your enemies the chance to redeem themselves and yourself the opportunity to heal.

A Woman Caught in Adultery

Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives,  but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them. As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.

“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery.  The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger.  They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!”  Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.

When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman.  Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

“No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

Your gripe my friend should be with secret societies who are ran like religions as it was the same pharisees and scribes who had the Son of the Living God crucified under Pontius Pilate's tenure.The adversaries of mankind are not of God's ways but of lofty ideals they have schemed for mankind. Take for instance a president being a member of a very well known society representing the ideals of the society over the wishes of his nations citizens. Sorry but your tyrants wear suits and are well cultured men.Your identity belongs to you as you are a unique individual lifeforce within a mortal vessel and is created to live forever without being condemned but your accusers plot to relegate you the rank of an animal. Make no mistake, the person trying to stop you enjoying playing with thieves and liars is not trying to spoil your fun but simply trying to keep your inheritance safe from their deceitful games.Your lifeforce fetches a price far greater than a lambo ;-)

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:39:29 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 06:25:09 AM by Tash

When the lies catch up with you, Austrian twisted speak Vaccine-pushing MP (apparently 28 years old )
https://twitter.com/i/status/1447983453774000134 Lucky she is not the bus driver on the highway..

“Trust in the results and tests of science: The skepticism about becoming sterile through the corona vaccination is unfounded! We are vaccinated!

At 4 sec mark its clear something is not right with the mouth

jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 09:20:17 AM

Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?

I trust it so much that I am actively looking for places to move to, where the vaccine HASN'T been administered to anyone.

Cool

Hello, then you should come to Serbia, the vaccine is mandatory here, children from 12 years onwards. Otherwise, I am also in favor of vaccination, because in my environment a lot of people have died from covid.
Tash

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 10:42:43 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2021, 11:19:28 AM by Tash

Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?

I trust it so much that I am actively looking for places to move to, where the vaccine HASN'T been administered to anyone.

Cool

Hello, then you should come to Serbia, the vaccine is mandatory here, children from 12 years onwards. Otherwise, I am also in favor of vaccination, because in my environment a lot of people have died from covid.

Here is mandatory for you in legalise (a request to voluntarily agree)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220206.msg58213792#msg58213792

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 12:09:28 PM

Why are Trumptards so against the Trump vaccine?

How do they reconcile that type of cognitive dissonance?

You are obviously stuck in the two-party illusion and operating at a very low level of cognitive function.  Or maybe just trolling.  Or both, and you are just not very skilled at trolling.

We skeptics are applying our understandings of science and medicine, and diligently trying to better our understandings in order to make decisions.

Where, to most of us skeptics, having 'my guy' in the whitehouse is too ridiculous to even factor into our calculus, you, and a lot of other sheeple of the same caliber, seem to base everything on that.  I recall Harris saying that she wouldn't get the jab if Trump was prez, so I guess she set the intellectual standard for the retarded lefties.

I would say that this is a tragedy, but I also understand Darwin's theories...and we are past the point of no return on an evolutionary bottleneck anyway...so...well...

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 03:35:28 PM

In Taiwan now more died from the Covid-19 vaccine then from Covid-19 itself. Does it get crazier?
https://medicaltrend.org/2021/10/10/taiwan-death-from-covid-19-vaccination-exceeds-death-from-covid-19/

Numbers from this article seem pretty questionable. Especially the ones that show that Taiwan’s self-produced vaccine is the safest one.
It seems to be an another attempt to speculate on covid topic.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 05:45:20 PM

In Taiwan now more died from the Covid-19 vaccine then from Covid-19 itself. Does it get crazier?
https://medicaltrend.org/2021/10/10/taiwan-death-from-covid-19-vaccination-exceeds-death-from-covid-19/

Numbers from this article seem pretty questionable. Especially the ones that show that Taiwan’s self-produced vaccine is the safest one.

New vaccines need to be examined. If any new ones meet the old standards for a vaccine, they just might be vaccines. The so-called Covid vaccines are really genetic manipulation serums. Until the new ones are thoroughly examined molecule by molecule, we won't know if they are genetic manipulation serums or not.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 06:17:01 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2021, 07:39:35 AM by Tash

81 Research Studies Confirm Natural Immunity to COVID ‘Equal’ or ‘Superior’ to Vaccine Immunity
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/research-natural-immunity-covid-brownstone-institute/

If you think the world can not get any crazier as is, reevaluate
https://www.soligenix.com/pipeline-programs/rivax-to-prevent-ricin-poisoning/

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 10:49:46 AM

Not a surprise to me at all.  Countries who had any sophistication produced their own vaccines, and I figured from the get-go that it was an excuse to save their own populations from the multinationals.  Vietnam, Korea, Taiwan, etc.  The interesting thing to me is that they still only gave it to a relatively small sub-set of their population.  I'm guessing that it was their top industrial, military, and political classes, but such a thing is difficult to know.

A vast majority of the Joe Sixpacks of these populations got the same AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, etc that the rest of the world got.  And the peeps are getting the same types of adverse reactions, including death as evidenced by the numbers.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 06:32:41 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2021, 06:58:24 AM by Tash

On of the fittest guys on the planet before the vaccine tells his story
https://youtu.be/H7inaTiDKaU
(Both are vaccineted)

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 12:19:14 PM

Public health or private wealth? How digital vaccine passports pave way for unprecedented surveillance capitalism

"The death by starvation of Etwariya Devi, a 67-year-old widow from the rural Indian state of Jharkhand, might have passed without notice had it not been part of a more widespread trend.

Like 1.3 billion of her fellow Indians, Devi had been pushed to enroll in a biometric digital ID system called Aadhaar in order to access public services, including her monthly allotment of 25kg of rice. When her fingerprint failed to register with the shoddy system, Devi was denied her food ration. Throughout the course of the following three months in 2017, she was repeatedly refused food until she succumbed to hunger, alone in her home."

"Premani Kumar, a 64-year-old woman also from Jharkhand, met the same demise as Devi, dying of hunger and exhaustion the same year after the Aadhaar system transferred her pension payments to another person without her permission, while cutting off her monthly food rations."

"A similarly cruel fate was reserved for Santoshi Kumari, an 11-year-old girl, also from Jharkhand, who reportedly died begging for rice after her family’s ration card was canceled because it had not been linked to their Aadhaar digital ID.

These three heart-rending casualties were among a spate of deaths in rural India in 2017 which came as a direct result of the Aadhaar digital ID system."

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/10/19/health-wealth-digital-passports-surveillance-capitalism/

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 03:12:47 PM

I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?
The real vaccine are few which many countries don't know the real vaccine before demanding for their citizens to use. In my country generally they are using the real vaccine to save people from covid-19 virus, that is why covid-19 virus is totally eliminated from the country over some months ago. To get the real vaccine it cost a huge amount of money for any government to acquire it for their citizens to be free from covid-19 virus in the country. 

Tash

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 04:04:25 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2021, 01:30:38 PM by Tash

I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?
The real vaccine are few which many countries don't know the real vaccine before demanding for their citizens to use. In my country generally they are using the real vaccine to save people from covid-19 virus, that is why covid-19 virus is totally eliminated from the country over some months ago. To get the real vaccine it cost a huge amount of money for any government to acquire it for their citizens to be free from covid-19 virus in the country.  
Its a good laugh for sure. Why is it looneys don't except court rulings?
Did you know before you can save someone from a virus, the virus must exist. Before you can make a vaccine a virus must exist.

Canadian court case no virus
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VeUtmmZUA6Zs/
the court ruling
https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2021.08.04-07.49-redvoicemedia-610aef3334bb1.pdf
longer interview
https://centipedenation.com/first-column/canadian-patriot-goes-to-court-and-demands-to-see-the-isolated-covid-virus-from-the-health-department-they-cant-produce-evidence-then-the-queen-gets-involved/

Back in december 2020 Irish government no virus
https://www.brighteon.com/d20607a4-6bc2-43a4-9ea0-9604479b0a5b

€1.5 million reward for scientific proof virus exist
https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/

Mandate meaning of
https://www.librti.com/page/view-video?id=1002

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:43:10 AM

Come anywhere near my dogs fuckers and your bits be going into a blender and thats a fucking guarantee ...something like that "hands face mouth" rhyme for the coVid cult except "feet first ,then hands followed by head"  Cool

Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/578086-bipartisan-legislators-demand-answers-from-fauci

Story at a glance:

A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.
    House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.
    Allegedly, 44 beagle puppies were used in a North Africa laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed so scientists could work without incessant barking.

A bipartisan letter demands answers from the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Biden's chief medical adviser.

The White Coat Waste Project, the nonprofit organization that first pointed out that U.S. taxpayers were being used to fund the controversial Wuhan Institute of Virology, have now turned its sights on Anthony Fauci on another animal-testing-related matter — infecting dozens of beagles with disease-causing parasites to test an experimental drug on them.

America is changing faster than ever! Add Changing America to your Facebook or Twitter feed to stay on top of the news.

House members, most of whom are Republicans, want Fauci to explain himself in response to allegations brought on by the White Coat Waste Project that involve drugging puppies.

According to the White Coat Waste Project, the Food and Drug Administration does not require drugs to be tested on dogs, so the group is asking why the need for such testing.

White Coat Waste claims that 44 beagle puppies were used in a Tunisia, North Africa, laboratory, and some of the dogs had their vocal cords removed, allegedly so scientists could work without incessant barking.

Leading the effort is Rep. Nancy Mace (R-S.C.), writing a letter to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) saying the cordectomies are “cruel” and a “reprehensible misuse of taxpayer funds.”

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

Mace’s letter was signed by Reps. Cindy Axne (D-Iowa), Cliff Bentz (R-Ore.), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Rick Crawford (R-Ark.), Brian Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), Scott Franklin (R-Fla.), Andrew Garbarino (R-N.Y.), Carlos Gimenez (R-Fla.), Jimmy Gomez (D-Calif.), Josh Gottheimer (D-N.J.), Fred Keller (R-Pa.), Ted Lieu (D-Calif.), Lisa McClain (R-Mich.), Nicole Malliotakis (R-N.Y.), Brian Mast (R-Fla.), Scott Perry (R-Pa.), Bill Posey (R-Fla.), Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), Lucille Roybal-Allard (D-Calif.), Maria E. Salazar (R-Fla.), Terri Sewell (D-Ala.), Daniel Webster (R-Fla.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.)

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Changing America.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:12:47 AM

Come anywhere near my dogs fuckers and your bits be going into a blender and thats a fucking guarantee ...something like that "hands face mouth" rhyme for the coVid cult except "feet first ,then hands followed by head"  Cool

This is obviously very bad for Fauci and he should be impeached (if allowed by the law), or otherwise terminated from his position (maybe funding can be withheld from his salary). He should also be criminally investigated for this “research”, and prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by the law.

With that being said, the dog torture by Fauci has nothing to do with the vaccine. Trump is responsible for operation Warp Speed, which is what funded the vaccine research.
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:18:25 AM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

Come anywhere near my dogs fuckers and your bits be going into a blender and thats a fucking guarantee ...something like that "hands face mouth" rhyme for the coVid cult except "feet first ,then hands followed by head"  Cool

This is obviously very bad for Fauci and he should be impeached (if allowed by the law), or otherwise terminated from his position (maybe funding can be withheld from his salary). He should also be criminally investigated for this “research”, and prosecuted to the fullest extent allowed by the law.

With that being said, the dog torture by Fauci has nothing to do with the vaccine. Trump is responsible for operation Warp Speed, which is what funded the vaccine research.

Ha that's not the only thing these depraved fuckers have been testing their concoctions on. They would prefer 42 week old fetuses if they could get away with it and those shouty pro lifers would just shut up and get out of their way. Evil scum fuckers Wink #dontquestionthesciencecult

https://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/JudicialWatch_Social_PressRelease-FetalOrgans_1200x627_v1-1-768x401.jpg

On August 3, 2021, Judicial Watch announced that it and The Center for Medical Progress (CMP), through a separate lawsuit, received 252 pages of new documents from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that reveal nearly $3 million in federal funds were spent on the University of Pittsburgh’s quest to become a “Tissue Hub” for human fetal tissue ranging from 6 to 42 weeks’ gestation. The Pitt scientists note that, “All fetal tissue is collected through a collaborative process including Family Planning, Obstetrics and Pathology.” Pitt anticipated “being able to harvest and distribute quality tissue and cells … [and] do not anticipate any major problems related to the acquisition and distribution of the tissues.” Pitt’s target goal “is to have available a minimum of 5 cases (tissues and if possible other biologicals) per week of gestational age for ages 6-42 weeks.”

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2424

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 09:00:36 AM

Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition

New concerns are being raised about side effects from the Moderna vaccine against the coronavirus.

Swedish health officials have now decided that a moratorium on giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone under 31 will be extended indefinitely, the U.K. Daily Mail reported. The pause on the Moderna shots had been scheduled to end on Dec. 1.

ModeRNA is in the trash can already. R.I.P those who had that garbage in their bloodstream. We'll see what bionTech will give you. I expect no less.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 02:24:25 PM

New Zealand PM openly proclaiming, with such glee and ostentation, that she is trying to create two classes, one for the vaxxed, one for the unvaxxed.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1452249617291153417

And this is how closely the grip of liberty is lost, it only takes a virus with a 99+ survival rate, given a healthy immune system, and your decision to not get vaccinated will force you to become a second class citizen. All in the name of safety.
hornetsnest

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:27:23 PM

New Zealand PM openly proclaiming, with such glee and ostentation, that she is trying to create two classes, one for the vaxxed, one for the unvaxxed.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1452249617291153417

That clown needs to put down the crack pipe for five minutes and realise she is only as useful to her paymasters for as long as she remains useful ...like that muppet Dan down under.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 01:34:45 PM

For all the discussion of vaccinating children, which 99.9 percent do not need, I'm shocked to learn the FDA has actually provided a figure for the prevalence of viral antibodies against Covid.

https://twitter.com/YangTexan/status/1453147657183105025/photo/1

That figure is 42 percent, apparently. Over 4/10 children in the US ages 5-11 have natural immunity against Covid. To date, CDC states less than 600 children, under 18 total, have died from Covid. This is millions of infections, clearly many asymptomatic, and far less of a death rate than what most page demographics have when vaccinated. It doesn't even appear that the FDA is sure of the vaccination protocol yet. Looks like they are wanting to do one dose to prevent side effects.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: