Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:41:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2021, 12:33:19 AM

No,I don't trust the vaccine reasons are because the vaccine increases the rate of death instead of reducing it.It is now mainly used to reduce population,no wonder it is imposed on people.I have heard how people have died all in the name of getting vaccinated.so with all the things i've heard, even on social media and on some videos of how the vaccinated have died, I don't think I can ever trust the vaccine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 12:45:39 PM

Firstly, why , on this planet, any one ask, WHO DESIGN the virus?
Second WHY corrupted WHO stil is speaking that virus is from the bat.
How to possibility that in china, people are etating by thousend years some kinds of animals, and there were no "virus", and suddenly one people eat something and all world are infected.

Why Pharma doe'nt want take responsibility for the vaccine?
Why all corrupted goverments of world are doing everything ,even broking democracy, to push this vaccine in your body?

Short answer, control and money.
Second there is no virus, there is sick people, lying corrupt media and a scam test. €1.5 million reward to prove in a court of law virus exist. https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/

Tash

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 07:14:27 PM

Dr. Pierre Gilbert in 1995: They Will Pollute the Blood Supply to Create a Race of Zombies
"Mandatory Vaccination Will Make It Possible to Control People" Via Electromagnetic Frequencies.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/awf2mvd84cvijyt/VID_20211011_233009_419.mp4?dl=0

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 09:08:48 PM

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tash

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 09:50:41 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2021, 10:04:42 AM by Tash

So a lot of people received saline solutions

but the "unfortunate" (or not mafia member) got shot with this:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SCnaAI3fLL5B/

meet the "thing" (Parasitic Organism)
https://bluecat.media/meet-the-thing-found-in-the-vaccine-a-life-form-with-head-and-tentacles-dr-franc-zalewski/

Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 05:39:32 PM
Merited by n0nce (1)

Firstly, why , on this planet, any one ask, WHO DESIGN the virus?
Second WHY corrupted WHO stil is speaking that virus is from the bat.
How to possibility that in china, people are etating by thousend years some kinds of animals, and there were no "virus", and suddenly one people eat something and all world are infected.

Why Pharma doe'nt want take responsibility for the vaccine?
Why all corrupted goverments of world are doing everything ,even broking democracy, to push this vaccine in your body?

Short answer, control and money.
Second there is no virus, there is sick people, lying corrupt media and a scam test. €1.5 million reward to prove in a court of law virus exist. https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/
I've already replied about this, Samuel Eleckert, but you tend to replicate the same stuff over and over. The virus that causes the disease Covid-19, is Sars-Cov-2, which has already been isolated and is being used as a basis to the vaccines that are being distributed now. On top of that, Eleckert is a known conspiracy theorist, who is mainly targeting young people, mostly underage, which is ridiculous to say the least.

Not only that, but also, it's not the first time he's theoretically "paying" a reward for the isolation of a virus, the same thing also occurred for the Measles virus, by one of his close associates, Stefan Lanka. The most ridiculous of all, he doesn't even have to pay, due to a German law, even if he's been shown any kind of scientific proof, which is what happened with the Measles virus.

You conspiracy theorists are a complete sham. I'm also citing the sources, not that you'll take them into account.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-isolated-idUSKBN28E2SB

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/masern-wette-impfgegner-muss-nicht-zahlen-a-1077601.html

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:04:51 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2021, 06:17:15 PM by Tash

^^^Just go and collect the reward.
Yes it is true Stefan Lanka won his case in the highest court on state level then confirmed in Germans highes court. Measles virus does not exist.

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 08:22:50 PM

Grin

Here is my pitch for a movie plot.

The year is 2020. The opening credits show a vibrant thriving democratic society.

Michael a chef in his late 30’s and Sarah a Masseuse in her early 40’s both move back into their parents house after losing their jobs. Losing their jobs isn’t quiet correct, the government said it was no longer legal for them to work.

Two weeks after moving back into their childhood rooms they are quickly going stir crazy. Their once free society now resembles a police state. Only allowed out of their house during daylight hours to buy groceries or for medical appointments.

They decide one day to start filling in their days by watching some old video tapes that were collecting dust long before they left home. After watching a few McGee and Me videos they start watching the four movie series starting with A Thief in the Night.

Their father Ken walks into the room a couple of hours later just in time to hear the news anchor saying that anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated before the end of the month will not be able to buy groceries.

Ken: “I don’t remember that part of the movie”

Michael: “That’s not the movie dad it’s the late night news.”

Ken: “Marg get in here.”

The news continues “Anyone not vaccinated caught out of their homes will be detained for a month in a health camp and their entire households payments will be cancelled during that time.”

Marg: “I don’t remember that part of the movie”

A very sullen Ken: “Thats not the movie hun, it’s the late night news.”

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 09:05:29 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2021, 03:37:14 AM by af_newbie

^^^Just go and collect the reward.
Yes it is true Stefan Lanka won his case in the highest court on state level then confirmed in Germans highes court. Measles virus does not exist.

People who are against science should not receive any medical treatments and not be allowed to buy anything that science produced.

Go back to the Bronze Age where you belong.

Got lost? What are you doing on this forum?

Why are you using computers, cell phones, cars?

You people are a disgrace to humanity.

Erumo

Activity: 549
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 08:05:33 AM

People who are against science should not receive any medical treatments and not be allowed to buy anything that science produced.

Church for a long period of time was against science. You think church and religion are bad?

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
n0nce

Activity: 882
Merit: 5818

not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 11:07:13 AM

Church for a long period of time was against science. You think church and religion are bad?
I, for my part, think so, yes. I'm confident that Churches deal (and dealt) more bad than good to the world.
In no particular order and non-exhaustive list: wars, brainwashing, fraud, pedophilia, homophobia, hate spreading, more wars, murders ('witches'), pushing extremism. Just a few points.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 12:42:23 PM

Hell to the fuck no..

I read an article that said it needed 2 doses, the first one will make you feel like crap, and the second one will knock you on your ass and you will definitely need to take a day or two off work for it..

Hell no..
I’d rather just catch the real thing..
I am definitely more worried about being forced to take the vaccine than getting the actual virus..

Is it not better to take a day or two off work and then survive and live to work again than to die from the virus? Well, you say this now because you have health. Go and ask those who are sick they can hardly remember their jobs. The only thing that cross their minds on their sick beds is how to come back alive. I do believe that the vaccine is a good development coming from Pfizer. Let us applaud them.

Have you taken yours ?
What do you have to say about it then if yes.
That's he's own view of it, and I feel same likewise about the vaccine.
I'm beginning to get scared about all of this damnit!!

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 01:32:29 PM

Religion is a communicable brain disease.  It can attack everyone.  Young kids are especially vulnerable.

It destroys one's ability to think critically. 

It can take decades to fully recover.

Religious mythologies should be banned everywhere and exposed as ravings of ignorant, primitive, power-hungry men.

Religious people are the victims, rendering them mentally disabled.

Ems.

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 02:51:11 PM

In my case, because i was recovered that virus,for my own knowlegde to prevent that virus,not only immune system,if your personality is stronger and ypu to fights you can  and everyone can prevent that virus.Always remember when you,are in that situation don't lose hope,,you must positive ways,like think first what you should to do,not to panic.Just follow those steps the NATURAL prevention,and should strong IMMUNE SYSTEM,even without vaccine we can stay to live.
Tash

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 07:30:26 AM

Works as planed, a fraction of a percent must have done something about it already. Only took less than 20 days.

Ultegra134

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 01:58:34 PM

Church and religion is one of the main causes of evil in humanity. Not only do they belong back to medieval times, but also was and still is one of the main causes of hatred and wars, which can be easily proved. Just take a quick look at crusades, or Jihad.

On top of that, religion often collides with science, and was frequently showed during the pandemic, where churches refused to wear masks or abide by the measures taken to tackle the pandemic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 04:54:27 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 05:57:37 AM by Tash

The vaccine is so good you have to run when tough questions about to be ask
https://youtu.be/50kghlaHYvM

Mattias Desmet, Professor of Clinical Psychology at Ghent University in Belgium, and his observations over the past 18 months have led him to conclude that the overwhelming majority have indeed fallen under a kind of spell.

Except it’s not actually a spell, of course: the term for it is ‘mass formation’ and right now it’s manifesting as a psychological response — not unlike hypnosis — to the unrelenting, single-focus campaign of fear to which we have all been subjected.
https://youtu.be/uLDpZ8daIVM?t=29

Most vaccine removed with 'cupping' if done within 30min after the toxic shot
https://thecovidblog.com/2021/10/06/hijama-aka-cupping-desperate-workers-forced-into-vaxx-mandates-turn-to-ancient-treatment-to-remove-the-shots-after-injected/

hornetsnest

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 08:03:15 AM

Church and religion is one of the main causes of evil in humanity. Not only do they belong back to medieval times, but also was and still is one of the main causes of hatred and wars, which can be easily proved. Just take a quick look at crusades, or Jihad.

On top of that, religion often collides with science, and was frequently showed during the pandemic, where churches refused to wear masks or abide by the measures taken to tackle the pandemic.

The Christian gospel doesn't preach hate so can you elaborate on which specific faith, religion you are referring to so as not to generalise like the former commentators? TIA

Ultegra134

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 12:51:58 PM

The Christian gospel doesn't preach hate so can you elaborate on which specific faith, religion you are referring to so as not to generalise like the former commentators? TIA
I'm an atheist myself, religions themselves promote hate and was the cause of many wars. If we go by the bible, a lot of things that now are considered perfectly normal are condemned. Gay people are condemned, sex too, if it's not for reproducing purposes, or even divorces, while there are many extremists, but that's a phenomenon that can be seen in all religions. The God concept itself is very naive, too.

I don't like the whole concept of religion, God will punish you for your actions, or that a lot of people's morals are solely based on religion, not on simple logic on what's good or bad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 06:08:12 PM

In Taiwan now more died from the Covid-19 vaccine then from Covid-19 itself. Does it get crazier?
https://medicaltrend.org/2021/10/10/taiwan-death-from-covid-19-vaccination-exceeds-death-from-covid-19/

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: