Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 05:10:33 PM

For all the discussion of vaccinating children, which 99.9 percent do not need, I'm shocked to learn the FDA has actually provided a figure for the prevalence of viral antibodies against Covid.

https://twitter.com/YangTexan/status/1453147657183105025/photo/1

That figure is 42 percent, apparently. Over 4/10 children in the US ages 5-11 have natural immunity against Covid. To date, CDC states less than 600 children, under 18 total, have died from Covid. This is millions of infections, clearly many asymptomatic, and far less of a death rate than what most page demographics have when vaccinated. It doesn't even appear that the FDA is sure of the vaccination protocol yet. Looks like they are wanting to do one dose to prevent side effects.

This makes it easy to see that Fauci is contradicting virus science, some of which he helped to create in past years.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 01:30:21 PM

I don't know which particular vaccine is the real covid-19  vaccine, there are a lot of vaccines out there many people are still confused which is the real one. But to me I will rather take one to try if it may work than for me staying without taking anything. Many still don't trust  the covid-19 vaccine because they are not sure of the effectiveness of the one available.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:31:18 PM

I don't know which particular vaccine is the real covid-19  vaccine, there are a lot of vaccines out there many people are still confused which is the real one. But to me I will rather take one to try if it may work than for me staying without taking anything. Many still don't trust  the covid-19 vaccine because they are not sure of the effectiveness of the one available.

A.30 variant ‘efficiently evades’ antibodies
https://www.rt.com/news/538695-coronavirus-variant-vaccine-antibodies/
Simple just avoid the A.30 variant and all is good....

Uang_kartal

Activity: 378
Merit: 167

betfury

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:50:31 PM

I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?
an attempt .. it's a good intention .. to be effective or still testing ..

become a must in my country..a good citizen following the rules..for the sake of a small sample requires proof of administration..it's good to go out of town. taking care of important documents..looking for work and so on..

if you say believe, I believe..but not ready for vaccine yet..because no one is responsible yet..about patient protection..how about you?

Tash

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:10:43 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2021, 04:14:09 PM by Tash

How can anyone trust it, personal stories everywhere
https://nomoresilence.world/
or
https://1000covidstories.com/
more people crying out loud
https://www.vaxtestimonies.org/en/

The testimonies project - the movie
https://rumble.com/vn212d-the-testimonies-project-the-movie.html

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 03:40:49 PM

I have heard a lot of opinions ... many are pro vaccine but also many are against it ...
And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?
an attempt .. it's a good intention .. to be effective or still testing ..

become a must in my country..a good citizen following the rules..for the sake of a small sample requires proof of administration..it's good to go out of town. taking care of important documents..looking for work and so on..

if you say believe, I believe..but not ready for vaccine yet..because no one is responsible yet..about patient protection..how about you?

Anybody can Net search on "CDC 94% Covid deaths comorbidities" or something similar. This means that 94% of the Covid deaths are really from a combination of things. Most of those people died from cancer, heart disease, diabetes, or something else. Too much salt in their evening meal, nurses accidentally giving wrong medicine, flu/pneumonia combination - which seems to have the same symptoms as Covid - and loads of other things could have finalized the deaths of these already-dying people.

It's like taking a pack camel and severely overloading it. Then you add the proverbial straw (Covid, too much salt, wrong medicine, a simple cold, pneumonia, many other things), and the camel's back is broken. And somebody says the big lie, "the straw that broke the camel's back."

A bit after the CDC said this 94% back in July of 2020 (or thereabouts), so-called Covid deaths reached 400,000. Since 94% died of comorbidities, that means 6% really died of Covid... 24,000. Every death is important to the one who dies, and his family. But it would be easier finding a needle in a haystack than finding 24,000 among the almost 8 billion people in the world.

When you look at this, and combine it with the fact that vaxxed are the big contributors to the Covid death pile today, run from the vaxx. It's approximately the most dangerous thing in the world today.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 08:33:31 PM

All about the money for the pharma helping implement the new normal Cool

40:32
Have you ever known anyone in the history of the United States of America? That could be present sure exactly what the Congress can do that money to go out the door immediately.
40:45
That's real man.
40:49
John: Well, they have the house and
40:51
Adam: and they're gonna impeach the money they're gonna impeach the previous president. That's
40:55
John: what they're gonna do here still impeach Trump. Where's the money?
40:57
Adam: Got it. Yeah, Show me the money. Alright, so I think you're right. And then we need to categorize these people. You have a team, a GOV. We have team pharma. And we have team CCP, these are the people all vying for the different agendas. And now we go to it. This is a tough one because it's on one hand, it's t med with Dr. Ryan Riviera. On the other hand, ABC kind of team China.
41:27
Unknown: So who isn't in this battle royale? Dr. Rivera because of the new variants of the Coronavirus, especially the UK variant, there's concerned about another big surge of infections in the next few weeks, should we prioritize giving more people the first shot of the vaccine and delay second shots to try to get ahead of this neck surge in today's data coming out of Israel now, since they vaccinated such a large proportion of their population. And one of the studies showed that after the first dose, you only had 33% protection. So we need to get more data. But if 33% ends up being accurate, I would be very concerned about policies that would encourage us to skip or substantially delay second doses.
42:08
Adam: Okay, so the 33 obviously code, I've never heard that the first dose only gives you 33% protection. That they're they've been all over the map. Fauci at one point said 21 days between the Madonna (probably means moderna) first and check second shot 28 days between the Pfizer first and second shot, but you know, four to six weeks will be fine. It's real scientific. So this is so Dr. radiora talk to reveal. Yeah, you can mix and match data if you if you really need to do whatever you want. 33% Okay, what else does he have to say?
42:42
Unknown: Let's talk about this man who previously recovered from COVID, who's now been reinfected with a South African variant. This man is in Israel. But how much of a concern is this case here in the US? Well, you know, I'll
42:53
say reinfection itself is not super surprising, natural to COVID probably last six to nine months. So we're now reaching that part of the pandemic where people who are infected in the first half are susceptible again to getting reinfected.
43:09
Adam: There's the alley everybody you get only a couple of months you antibodies you're not really Oh, no. Oh, no, you know what that means? You're
43:18
Unknown: announcing its planning to study whether a third dose may be needed after six months to 12 months to be more effective against variance.
43:26
Adam: Hmm. Oh, yeah.
43:29
John: Ellen DeGeneres predicted this on this show months ago, Ellen.
43:33
Adam: Ellen. Ellen DeGeneres had Rita Wilson on her show. She and Tom Hanks were the first celebrities to be in oozing infected human resources. And well, she's got news, you
43:46
Unknown: know, I they said I wouldn't have to get tested for three months because you know, it lasts at least that long. Have you been tested sense just to see if you're, if you still have the antibodies?
43:58
Yes. Sadly, I don't have the antibodies anymore. I just tested like two weeks ago, and I don't have the antibodies anymore. But it's okay. I have a mask and hand sanitizer.
44:13
Back like everybody else.
44:15
Mm hmm.
44:16
John: Now this becomes a very interesting, you are science based media. So you don't have the antibodies after getting the disease? What is the vaccine supposed to do? It's supposed to give way way any boy. So (mumbled sounds like antibody)
44:32
Adam: I have the definition which is changing. I have the definition. Oh, yes. Would Merriam Webster be changing that? Let's see, they change the drop of a hat if somebody just asks the previous definition of a vaccine is quote a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases per bit prepared from the causative agent of a disease itself. products or a synthetic substitute treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease. And it has now become Merriam Webster has two definitions a, an anti genetic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated pathogen, pathogenic agent, or one of its components or products. It doesn't say anything about immunity. And definition B now is a preparation of genetic material, such as a strand of synthesize messenger RNA that is used by the cells of the antibody to produce an antigenic substance. These are not vaccines
45:48
John: know that we do we isolated that fact for some time.
45:51
Adam: Well, but should should there not be some kind of false advertising?
45:56
John: That's probably why the definitions changed. So it's not false advertising. interests are going to be false advertising. Your Honor, look at this definition.
46:05
Adam: I have the insert the vaccine insert here it's in the show notes. For the Pfizer biontech COVID-19 vaccine. What is the Pfizer biontech COVID-19 vaccine? The Pfizer biotech COVID-19 vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19 there is no FDA approval approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19. The FDA is authorized the emergency use of Pfizer bio and tech COVID-19 vaccine to present COVID-19 individuals 16 years of age and older on an emergency use authorization. So
46:45
John: the lawsuits watch the way they're gonna get their act.
46:47
Unknown: So it just doesn't it just doesn't do what a vaccine traditionally does. What it does do this vaccine is the following the financial impact of the COVID-19 vaccine was front and center. As Pfizer released its quarterly results on Tuesday. Pfizer expects to see a $15 billion bouncing sales this year. vaccine developed with its German partner beyond tech drugmakers racing to deliver 2 billion doses this year. As countries sign up for one of the first vaccines approved to combat a pandemic that has killed over 2 million people globally. The COVID-19 vaccine brought in $154 million in sales for the drugmaker in the fourth quarter, but that was just a fraction of the roughly $12 billion in company revenues. Since the vaccine was only approved in the closing weeks of the quarter, overall,
47:39
fourth quarter
47:40
Adam: profits came in below expectations. Stop there you get the idea. It's a bonanza, it is a bonanza.
47:48
John: Let's see what else would be the point. That's I have one vaccine clip which is as a little complication, which is the j&j clip, this vaccine j&j one shot.
47:58
Unknown: Oh, yesterday, Johnson said that he gets one shot vaccine was 66% effective at preventing moderate to severe illness. not as strong as the two shot vaccines already approved, but still helpful. As states experienced vaccine shortages. If approved, the company says it would supply 100 million doses to the US by June.
48:19
John: The clip I don't have which I don't understand quite why but the the commentary on the on the AstraZeneca vaccine is that it and maybe the Johnson Johnson is that it not only provides immunity, but it keeps you from spreading the disease. Have you heard this one? Just
48:39
Adam: because it's an eight is a true vaccine in the truest sense of the word. It's an attenuated virus.
48:46
John: But what what is it got to do with what why does it slow spreading? What is the difference between? I mean, what does it have to do with spreading? Because it's marketing brah
48:59
Adam: it's marketing. All I'm hearing is 3366 up to 32 shots, four weeks, six weeks booster. Come on now. If we're Oh my gosh. You know, I went to the spin class yesterday. downtown Austin. It's like, mask everywhere. It's going to be 80 degrees today. It's beautiful. Everyone's walking outside with their damn mask on giving me stink eye. It's really just I don't know what to say. I think I think I got leap. Scott Gottlieb was on Face the Nation. And we know him. Actually, here's here's who he was.
49:50
Unknown: We want to go now to former FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb.
49:53
He sits on the board of Pfizer as well as alumina.
50:00
Adam: Do you think you would have a positive message for us or a positive message for Pfizer? Oh, let's see. Let's see what Pfizer's internal memo says. are cities
50:08
Unknown: like Miami places where they are seeing b 117. This b 117.
50:13
There it is. strain of the UK circulate?
50:16
Are they really at risk of being overrun?
50:19
I think Miami is at the highest risk right now Miami and Southern California. If you look at where b 117 is right now in the country, about half the cases that were turning over in Southern California and in Florida, and the cities are the hotspots, San Diego, Miami. So I think that the possibility is that we're not going to see a national epidemic would be 117. At least this in the spring in the summertime, it's a risk to the fall. But what we're likely to see is regionalised epidemics with this new variant.
50:43
Adam: Regional, regional. Okay,
50:47
John: that's a we we have that patient over there. That'd be 117. guy. Yeah, he's sick as a dog. Let's move them to Miami. Florida, these people down there that listening to were
51:02
Unknown: not on board with the program, long will it take us to get the booster shots that you say may be necessary?
51:08
Well, I think we could definitely have it in time for the fall. And we need to come up with a regulatory framework that allows the boosters to be licensed on the ability to demonstrate that they can produce antibody levels. And FDA is working on that they've talked about developing guidance that would allow companies to develop boosters to the existing vaccines that could be licensed just on the basis of proving that in three or 400 patients, they can induce antibody levels at a sufficient level that are protected against these new variants. And so I think that framework hold that'd be mapped out sorry.
51:36
John: Did he say reduce antibody levels? Yes.
51:40
Unknown: That could be licensed just on the basis of proving that in three or 400 patients, they can induce antibody levels at a sufficient level
51:46
Adam: induce you right, induce I'm sorry,
51:48
Unknown: well, that are protective against these new variants. And so I think that framework is going to be mapped out in the companies have said they're already working on those new boosters. We could have them in time for the fall across all these vaccines. There's no reason we can't do that. And the platforms that the companies used to develop these vaccines, these synthetic platforms lend themselves to those quick adaptations.
52:07
Adam: Very important what he's saying here, this is the push towards anything wrong with you. We got the platform baby, we just spin up some bio and tech crap, shoot it into a messenger RNA. Ooh, good to go. That is the pitch. That's what we're gonna do moving forward and also home pops up again. He is after all on the President's covid 19 response team. This time on ABC America
52:31
Unknown: this morning. Doctors in Israel say a man who previously recovered from the virus has been reinfected with the South African variant. One experts is sounding the alarm about a looming wave of infections here in the US.
52:43
The fact is that the surge that is likely to occur with this new variant from England is going to happen in the next six to 14 weeks. And if we see that happen, which my 45 years in the trenches tell us we will we are going to see something like we have not seen yet in this country.
53:00
This guy, remember he's the
53:02
John: guy Mr. doom and gloom he's a winner.
53:05
Adam: He's this is the guy who predicted two and a half million dead.
53:09
John: Yeah, yes, this is and we have to follow him closely, because he's better he did without cheese out. Well, Fauci is like blood Biden binders guys be beside himself, because Biden's ran on a platform of Trump has killed 300,000 Americans. Biden's gonna kill 300,400,000. If he's not careful,
53:29
Adam: no one's gonna put those numbers on the screen anymore. Please, Fauci, you're right. osterholm has been, has been promoted to the mainstream. He's doing ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and Fauci is down doing YouTube videos with Moe talk with Monica.
53:47
Unknown: But for the people that are diabetic and have high blood pressure, already maybe being treated with chemotherapy, do you still suggest that they be vaccinated?
53:56
John: Absolutely. Absolutely. In fact, they more than anyone should not get away and should not avoid vaccine.
54:05
Unknown: Did you hear that?

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tash

View Profile
October 29, 2021, 04:54:16 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2021, 06:21:10 PM by Tash

I usually not cheer for politicians but those european government MEP's are worthy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEkvD5To02U      Archived version

Parasites in the vaccine
https://youtu.be/2N2XUe9EyxE

Rand Paul - 'The Evidence Is Mounting There's Been A Cover-Up'
https://youtu.be/ZWiaQA8J5zs

Shingles plus heart attack and pericaditus from the lethal injection but we all know it is save and effective.
https://youtu.be/ulvvt386Tyo

Tash

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 10:36:54 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2021, 11:04:51 AM by Tash

That must be very good to inject,  healthy for next hundred years.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/covid-19-vaccines-us.html#Appendix-C
https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/15100m.pdf

For the bonus
Potassium chloride used in lethal injections

MIT & Harvard Study Suggests mRNA Vaccine Might Permanently Alter DNA After All
https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/08/13/mit-harvard-study-suggests-mrna-vaccine-might-permanently-alter-dna-after-all/

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 01:04:39 PM

You may be surprised to know that the molecule you highlighted is already in your body, vaccine or no vaccine.

https://hmdb.ca/metabolites/HMDB0008036

Happens to be, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine is just a fatty acid molecule that can be utilized as an inactive ingredient for drug delivery, or in this case, delivery vaccine components to whatever target area.

These fatty acid related molecules are already in existence within the surface of your cells, some transverse the lipid bilayer of your cells in fact. It's one of the reason these fatty acid molecules are used in the vaccine, they exist in your body already and are completely safe.

So when the long term data is released on these vaccines, if any issues arise, it won't be because of the inactive ingredients. Will likely be the active ingredients that might trigger some sort of side effect.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 02:45:52 PM

Yup.  All the usual suspects on this board said emphatically over and over again it is 'impossible'.  Thinking people will have recognized fairly early that this gaggle of shills, trolls, and tards don't know shit about it.  Also, they/we will have seen the same lie over and over again in mainstream media.  Ergo, it didn't effect thinking people and their willingness to get the experimental gene therapy.  Probably it did ease the mind of some suckers however.  Oh well, that's how it goes.

It's worth note again that pretty clearly SARS-cov-2 came out of a lab and out of scientist's algorithms.  The same cadre of scientist who had been working on the vaccine for the virus and probably had vaccine finished before they put the finishing touches on the virus itself.

The troublesome aspect of this is that these scientist tend to be in and out of the same groups which involved Gates and Epstein, and the latter was quite frank about his desire to 'seed future humanity' with his and his friends superior genetic stock.  A virus/vaccine combo would be one way to do it, and probably one of the very most effective.

Oh yeah...the LNP's carrying the genetic payload make a bee-line for the sex organs (germ cells) for some reason.  Just sayin'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 03:28:39 PM
Merited by n0nce (1)

Since it seems that neither that conspiracy nut blogger, nor Tash, not tvbcof, have actually read the paper they are all referencing and are just spewing their usual word salad, allow me. Emphasis mine.

We found LINE-1 expression can be induced upon SARS-CoV-2 infection or cytokine exposure, suggesting a molecular mechanism responsible for SARS-CoV-2 retro-integration in patients.
This is consistent with the finding that nucleocapsid (N) RNA is the most abundant SARS-CoV-2 sub-genomic RNA, and thus is most likely to be a target for reverse transcription and integration

So we need a SARS-CoV-2 infection (and not vaccination) and the cytokine storm it causes (which you don't get with the vaccine) in order to reverse transcribe nucleocapsid RNA (which isn't in the vaccine).

So, all in all, another great argument for vaccination. Great work, detectives. Roll Eyes
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 06:06:02 PM

Since it seems that neither that conspiracy nut blogger, nor Tash, not tvbcof, have actually read the paper they are all referencing and are just spewing their usual word salad, allow me. Emphasis mine.

Yesterday:  RNA can never integrate with DNA.  Impossible.

Today:        Well, the virus RNA can integrate with DNA, but vaccine RNA cannot.  For sure.  Strictly impossible.  'cause reasons.

I elaborated on this theoretical potential danger in EARLY 2020, and of course you ass-clowns spouted the standard 'impossible' party line as though you knew your ass from a hole in the ground.  Now with a gene therapy which doesn't work for shit and just causes massive damage, and is being forced on people anyway, some people would think you would be getting tired of being wrong over and over again on all the science and on all your projection.  Not me though; I know your game too well.  Works on dumb-fucks, but the dumb-fuck supply is running low now due in part to the exponential carnage.

Again, the virus is obviously a bio-weapon developed with gain-of-function engineering, and it (or one like it) was put forward for a grant to darpa to release into wild bat populations.  The grant was rejected, but it's not exactly rocket science requiring a lot of funding to release the thing so apparently someone did it on their own (or via a different grant or sponsors or whatever...clearly a whole lot of people knew it was coming.)  It's also as clear as the nose on one's face that the virus/'vaccine' were developed as a set.  So it doesn't even matter if the virus RNA or the 'vaccine' RNA is integrated.  Same diff.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 06:14:48 PM

Sympathies to the family of this person but these vaccines are NOT like others.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
November 02, 2021, 08:04:44 PM

Nice strawman. It's been known for decades that endogenous retroviruses exist, and indeed, up to 7 or 8% of the entire human genome is derived from virus RNA or DNA. The argument has always been that the vaccine does not cause reverse transcription and integration, and indeed the study you are quoting only shows that integration can happen with COVID infection, not vaccination.

So if you don't want COVID integration in to your DNA, time to get vaccinated.
n0nce

Activity: 882
Merit: 5818

not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2021, 10:18:27 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (4)

Nice strawman. It's been known for decades that endogenous retroviruses exist, and indeed, up to 7 or 8% of the entire human genome is derived from virus RNA or DNA. The argument has always been that the vaccine does not cause reverse transcription and integration, and indeed the study you are quoting only shows that integration can happen with COVID infection, not vaccination.

It's funny, how they switch between these 'alternative' views on COVID:
1) Just a flu, your immune system can kill it easy peasy - vaccine contains chips and / or modifies your genome and is not needed to kill the virus.
2) COVID = incredibly high-tech engineered bio-weapon, super dangerous stuff, they want to kill us.

And on vaccines:
1) Just get COVID, it's much safer and more natural way to get immunity and vaccine doesn't even give good immunity.
2) Vaccination kills healthy people by the millions, never ever get the vaccination, they use it for population control and suppression of the population.

On sources:
1) These doctors are all corrupt and brainwashed by the education system; education = scam; we are way better researchers by reading random blogs on the internet all day
2) Look!! This one doctor agrees with us and disagrees with 99.99% of doctors worldwide, but he is clearly qualified to make such claims since he's a doctor! He must be right!
3) (what I call the 'epic fail') This source proves my point... It does not, and shows e.g. that vaccine > infection => this is what happened with the 'gene integration' topic as you explained.. Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 01:20:51 AM

Matthew 24:22
If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

SCIENCE HORROR: Vaccine spike protein enters cell nuclei, suppresses DNA repair engine of the human body, will unleash explosion of cancer, immunodeficiency, autoimmune disorders and accelerated aging

This finding can only be described as a true “horror” in its implications. Stunning new research published in Viruses, part of the SARS-CoV-2 Host Cell Interactions edition of MDPI (Open Access Journals) reveals that vaccine spike proteins enter cell nuclei and wreak havoc on cells’ DNA repair mechanism, suppressing DNA repair by as much as 90%.

The research paper is entitled, “SARS–CoV–2 Spike Impairs DNA Damage Repair and Inhibits V(D)J Recombination In Vitro” and is authored by Hui Jiang and Ya-Fang Mei, at the Department of Molecular Biosciences, The Wenner–Gren Institute, Stockholm University, SE-10691 Stockholm, Sweden, and the Department of Clinical Microbiology, Virology, Umeå University, SE-90185 Umeå, Sweden, respectively.

We have saved a copy of the research paper in a PDF document on NN servers at this URL:
https://www.naturalnews.com/files/viruses-13-02056-v2.pdf

In the conclusion of the paper, authors write, “We found that the spike protein markedly inhibited both BRCA1 and 53BP1 foci formation (Figure 3D–G). Together, these data show that the SARS–CoV–2 full–length spike protein inhibits DNA damage repair by hindering DNA repair protein recruitment.”

The DNA repair mechanism, known as NHEJ (Non-Homologous End Joining) is a kind of intracellular “emergency response” system that repairs double-stranded DNA breaks. Without the NHEJ mechanism, all advanced multi-cellular life would cease to exist. No human being, animal or plant can survive with the integrity of its genetic code being protected and constantly repaired through multiple mechanisms.

DNA damage can be caused by exposure to radiation, chemicals found in foods and personal care products, or even exposure to mammography equipment. Excessive sunlight exposure can also cause DNA breaks, and minor DNA mutations occur spontaneously in all living organisms. Airline pilots, for example, are routinely exposed to ionizing radiation due to flying at altitude.

In a normal, healthy person, the NHEJ mechanism repairs the DNA and prevents a pathogenic mutation from occurring. But in the presence of the vaccine spike protein, NHEJ effectiveness is suppressed by as much as 90%, meaning it is unable to do its job due to the suppressed ability to recruit proteins for repair.

As a result, the following “errors” are introduced into chromosomes inside the nuclei of human cells, all due to the presence of the spike protein from mRNA vaccines:

Mutations or “errors” in the genetic sequence.
    DELETIONS of entire segments of genetic code.
    INSERTIONS of incorrect segments.
    Mixing and matching / permutations of genetic code.

These errors, when expressed through cell division and replication, result in:

An explosion of cancer and cancer tumors throughout the body
    Loss of production of immune system B and T cells (i.e. induced immunodeficiency)
    Autoimmune disorders
    Accelerated aging and reduced telomere length
    Loss of functioning of complex organ systems such as circulatory, neurological, endocrine, muskuloskeletal, etc.
    Cellular damage resembling radiation poisoning as cells destroy themselves from within

Many of these effects are, of course, fatal. Others will burden vaccine victims with horrendous debilitating injuries and organ malfunctions that will require a lifetime of medical intervention.

Spike protein goes into the nucleus of the cell

From the paper linked above:

Mechanistically, we found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site.

This means that the spike protein, which is generated in cell ribosomes after the cells have been hijacked by mRNA vaccines, doesn’t always leave the cell and enter the bloodstream as we are told by mRNA vaccine proponents. In some cases, the spike protein enters the cell nucleus. There, it interferes with the DNA repair mechanism as described throughout this article.

“Surprisingly, we found the abundance of the spike protein in the nucleus (Figure 1A),” concluded study authors.

This means, without question, mRNA vaccines result in chromosomal alterations in the body’s cells. It is confirmation that such vaccines are, indeed, wreaking havoc with genetic integrity and are exhibiting side effects that have not been anticipated or described by mRNA vaccine proponents.

Dr. Thomas Levy writes about the toxicity of the spike protein on Orthomolecular.org:

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 04:54:26 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2021, 09:28:01 AM by tvbcof

Yesterday:  RNA can never integrate with DNA.  Impossible.

Known by you for about a year since I told you about it.  That back when you were emphatically stating that RNA _never_ reverse transcribes since 'it doesn't work like that.'

===

As an aside more relevant to Badecker's post above:  The gene therapy theory of operation is to infect cells with new programing and have them create designer proteins.  Viruses do the same thing.

Cells of the body can detect a genetic infection (virus, cancer, etc).  When they do, they do three things:

- cease production of proteins by shutting down ribosomes.

- warn neiboring cells of possible infection in the area and to be ready.

- commit suicide.

One of the challenges of the gene therapy approach (turning the victim's body into a drug factory which creates antigens) is that the person's normal immune system function sees the therapy as a dangerous infection and fights it.

In their infinite wisdom, the scientists working on the gene therapy took the approach of destroying natural immune function such that it doesn't render their goodie ineffective.  I learned this from presentations from the scientists themselves who were clearly completely oblivious to any potential down-side of destroying the natural immune system.  I have to assume that this is, in part, because they consider the world to be overpopulated with humans anyway.

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2424

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 06:07:50 AM

It is not a bug, it is a feature. Working as intended.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
hornetsnest

View Profile
November 03, 2021, 01:56:15 PM

It is not a bug, it is a feature. Working as intended.

Not only did 25 different pharma companies miraculously invent & produce an effective CV vaccine within the space of just one year but it appears they can actually be mixed & matched too. Unbelievable right?
If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized...If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance - you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest."

Let the war against the commies commence

As many as 2,300 New York City firefighters called in sick in an apparent protest of the city's Covid-19 vaccine mandate for all municipal workers that took effect.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/01/us/new-york-city-vaccine-mandate-first-responder-shortage/index.html

..........meanwhile

Ursula von der Leyen used a private jet to travel just 31 miles. She called the Cop26 schmooze-fest a “moment of truth” for climate change.

EU’s top official ordered 'air taxis' for 18 out of her 34 official trips since taking up the role in December 2019

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2021/11/02/revealed-air-miles-ursula-used-private-jet-travel-just-31-miles/

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: