Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1882

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 06:24:13 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2021, 06:51:25 PM by DrBeer

One may or may not believe in a vaccine, but we must understand that this increases the likelihood of developing massive immunity against the virus and its modifications, while the formation of immunity "naturally" is a complex process, not guaranteed and is clearly associated with significant mortality. The choice is yours - try to defeat the virus yourself or get help in the fight against Covid-19.
The only thing I agree with is the prohibition of using any "fakes" instead of a vaccine like "Sputnik" and the like, such drugs should not get on the market - in their own country, such manufacturers, let their citizens treat at least urinotherapy Smiley

I understand that you are from Ukraine, but it will be wrong to call Sputnik V vaccine as a fake. According to the Lancet (which is the most reputed peer-reviewed general medical journal in the world), it is having an efficacy of 92%, which is higher than the efficacy that has been reported by Chinese vaccines such as Sinovac and Sinopharm, and British vaccines such as AstraZeneca. So far 58 countries have provided EUA for Sputnik V. Tens of millions of doses have been administered, without any side effects being reported.

The fact that I am a citizen of Ukraine is a fact, I do not hide it. But citizenship does not affect the assessment of anything Smiley I just as negatively assessed some of the events, statements, actions of the United States. Likewise, I have a negative attitude towards some statements in Poland and Israel. In a word, I have no obsession with Russia. I just reasonably evaluate this or that entity. About my claims to Sputnik-V:
1. It is not for nothing that he does not receive international registration - the full cycle of testing has not been completed, and some of the results are classified and are not handed over to international organizations. It's easy to check. If you do not find it yourself, ask, I will provide you with links to the original sources.
2. The hyper activity of Russia in promoting and "cramming" the vaccine suggests that the goals are clearly different. One of them is to try to make money, at best, at worst - to make money on a dangerous drug.
3. Some statistics, everything is checked very simply. Active vaccination of Sputnik-V, in Russia, began at the end of 2020. And then suddenly we find out that comparing the official indicators of January-February 2020 to 2021, attention, mortality in Russia increased by 30%. At the same time, neither the growth of deaths from coronavirus, nor from seasonal diseases has been recorded anywhere. Don't you find this coincidence strange?

For example, I still have a complaint against Pfizer - why, in a situation of global crisis, they cannot afford to release their vaccine under a license (under special conditions)?

I still have claims to the EU countries regarding poor-quality control at the borders, I am primarily concerned about the movement of potential cases between the EU and Ukraine.

And of course - huge claims against our idiotic government, for absolute inaction and criminal actions ...

So it's hard to blame me for bias Smiley

But back to your post. I take YOUR phrase: "So far 58 countries have provided EUA for Sputnik V. Tens of millions of doses have been administered without any side effects."
1. Can I link to the list of countries where, within the framework of the EUA (permission for emergency use), Sputnik-V received permission?
No, not the statements he made by individual politicians about “we want to buy,” but the official recognition of this vaccine as safe and acceptable for use on the territory of the country.
2. "... TENS OF MILLION doses have been administered ..."
 - this is generally extremely dubious information, since even according to Russian official data, only 3.5 million doses were planned to be released in January 2021. And this is an increasing indicator, i.e. even fewer were produced a few months ago. Accordingly, what are the tens of millions of injections? Smiley
I can assume that you read a lot of Russian media, where the picture is "perfect", but the truth is far from reality Smiley
UPD
3. Well, I'll add about the Lancet. Below is a link to the "analysis" of an article in the Lancet about Sputinik-V. You won't ignore such information, will you?
PS I didn't look for an article in English, but it is easily translated from Russian into English

https://www.bbc.com/russian/features-54086795

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2902

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 07:55:01 PM

This literally happened in Pakistan

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 02:18:37 AM

The Bible says, Proverbs 24:11,12:
11Rescue those being led away to death;

hold back those staggering toward slaughter.

12If you say, “But we knew nothing about this,”

does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?

Does not he who guards your life know it?

Will he not repay everyone according to what they have done?

Yes, we knew about the dangers the vaxxers were getting themselves into. And we truly tried to stop them. But there were way too many of them. We simply couldn't do it.

Don't feel so sorry for vaxxers. The whole herd of them, running over the vaccine cliff like lemmings. You don't really want to take their freedom away from them, do you? You warned them. Let 'em die since that's what they seem to want.

Start thinking of all the free property that will be yours for the taking. Just hang on a little longer. Those vaxxers will all be dead from the vaccine soon. Then you can live in the finest houses, drive the most glamorous cars, etc. It will be years before the free supplies run out.

Just be honest and don't start encouraging them to get vaxxed just so you can inherit the property of dead people. Keep on trying... at least a little. But don't take their freedom away from them either. After all, they really want their freedom.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:27:09 AM

No, no trust whatsoever

Necessary fashion attachment soon

sir_danny
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 10:18:43 AM

Hard to tell without experiencing it first-hand. But disclosure: in our family, there are 4 doctors.

They've had it up to their ears about people and conspiracy theories.

As for the vaccines. It depends.

How long should a vaccine be tested before we can truly say that it is safe?

So my decision for myself and my family is this:

1. As long as its tolerable - we'll wait for a time until the long term effects are seen
2. If we can avoid government intervention, we will.
3. If it is safe - and proven according to time, we will eventually take it.
4. We know some people who already had it, so we'll be observing them.
5. If a certain period of time has passed, and if the said people are safe, then okay, we'll take it.

Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2021, 12:45:33 PM

I  ant trust the vaccine, not until after a few years when it has been able to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that its safe. Can't say they rushed over it because, it took over a year of continued research and compliants from the people before they arrived at this break through but, its still far from a break through until it is considered to be totally safe. For me, in the face of all this chaos, the vaccine production team were more focused on the vaccine production and little attention to long time effect. Hence, the first set of persons to be vaccinated would be some sort of a test phase of which, I take no part in.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 01:25:05 PM

I  ant trust the vaccine, not until after a few years when it has been able to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that its safe. Can't say they rushed over it because, it took over a year of continued research and compliants from the people before they arrived at this break through but, its still far from a break through until it is considered to be totally safe. For me, in the face of all this chaos, the vaccine production team were more focused on the vaccine production and little attention to long time effect. Hence, the first set of persons to be vaccinated would be some sort of a test phase of which, I take no part in.

You smart, wise person.

Too many people in the first-world countries have turned the medical industry into a cult for themselves, where they worship their doctor, and go to him/her for medicine for anything and everything.

And of course they will go to their doctor when they believe there is a plague around. If there is a plague, it certainly has come from their worship of the medical in the first place.

Such a cult... one of the biggest cults in the whole world... worship of the medical.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:32:16 PM

its still far from a break through until it is considered to be totally safe. For me, in the face of all this chaos, the vaccine production team were more focused on the vaccine production and little attention to long time effect. Hence, the first set of persons to be vaccinated would be some sort of a test phase of which, I take no part in.

RNA treatments is not new to 2020
they know RNA does not survive like DNA does. so RNA is better at treatments where no long term adverse affects occur

also by removing things like t-rna and r-rna ensures that it cant replicate or repeat. meaning more resistance to long term effects
so m-rna is even safer then broad RNA and even more safer than DNA

so when a vaccine uses just m-rna. and also uses little to no preservatives. its far far safer by default.
this stuff has been known for the many years before 2020..  long before you think you still need to wait for. because rna research has been done for many years already

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 11:22:13 PM

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 12:21:34 AM

its still far from a break through until it is considered to be totally safe. For me, in the face of all this chaos, the vaccine production team were more focused on the vaccine production and little attention to long time effect. Hence, the first set of persons to be vaccinated would be some sort of a test phase of which, I take no part in.

RNA treatments is not new to 2020
they know RNA does not survive like DNA does. so RNA is better at treatments where no long term adverse affects occur

also by removing things like t-rna and r-rna ensures that it cant replicate or repeat. meaning more resistance to long term effects
so m-rna is even safer then broad RNA and even more safer than DNA

so when a vaccine uses just m-rna. and also uses little to no preservatives. its far far safer by default.
this stuff has been known for the many years before 2020..  long before you think you still need to wait for. because rna research has been done for many years already

Thanks for explaining why vaccines don't work.     Cool

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:08:02 AM

https://twitter.com/GovPhilScott/status/1377605174320099335

Um, so yeah...this seems incredibly racist. If you told me decades ago that some moron politician would say something like this, I would call you a liar. But unfortunately times have changed so we've now prioritized medical care by race. So if you're white you can't sign up for a potentially life saving vaccine quite yet?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:39:47 AM

https://twitter.com/GovPhilScott/status/1377605174320099335

Um, so yeah...this seems incredibly racist. If you told me decades ago that some moron politician would say something like this, I would call you a liar. But unfortunately times have changed so we've now prioritized medical care by race. So if you're white you can't sign up for a potentially life saving vaccine quite yet?

Or looked at another way, if you are a darkie some whites (and especially the chosen 'fellow whites' who seem to have a disproportionate hand in this operation) will get you the injections 'you need'.  For FREE!!!

To say the truth, it may turn out that these early phases it might be the right time to get the gene therapy.  Very soon it will be mandatory and the formulations can be tweaked with a lot more flexibility.  As a matter of fact, if I were hired to design this operation, I would 'prove safety' on the early adopters who are anyone stupid enough to line up for the thing in exchange for fee donuts.  These are a more ideal 'herd' in the long term 'world to come' from the perspective of TPTB.  Later, when vaccines are given at gunpoint, would be the time to give the 'real ones'.  In that case you need a certain percentage of the early adopter idiots to have their skin fall off just so when it happens to the real targets you have some time period to play it off as a 'known issue which just means that the vaccines are working'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:46:52 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2021, 07:13:55 AM by Tash

Nothing to do with health, only money and control
Dr Emma Cooke was appointed Chairman of the EMA (European medicines authority) in mid-November 2020 (16 November).
The European medicines agency is responsible for the approval of vaccines in Europe and aswith very powerful
Budget of the EMA is over 300 million Euro and 91% comes from Pharma Companies

Ms. Cooke was active in various positions in the pharma industry since 1985, a lifetime lobbist for the pharmaceutical industry
From 1991-1998 President of the EFNIA Lobbying Organization for the largest pharmacompanies pfizer, Astrazenica, Novartis, J & J...
Now she is responsive for admission, control, and effectiveness of vaccines

Insider trading, nepotism and corruption, nothing else to say about "vaccines"

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 09:37:44 AM

Dr Emma Cooke was appointed Chairman of the EMA (European medicines authority) in mid-November 2020 (16 November).
The European medicines agency is responsible for the approval of vaccines in Europe and aswith very powerful
Budget of the EMA is over 300 million Euro and 91% comes from Pharma Companies

Ms. Cooke was active in various positions in the pharma industry since 1985, a lifetime lobbist for the pharmaceutical industry
From 1991-1998 President of the EFNIA Lobbying Organization for the largest pharmacompanies pfizer, Astrazenica, Novartis, J & J...
Now she is responsive for admission, control, and effectiveness of vaccines

Insider trading, nepotism and corruption, nothing else to say about "vaccines"

The vaccine industry are like drug pushers.They give out the first dose free or with little margin but know the money is where the repeat bizness is.The drug dealers in this case are the pharma companies and their enforcers are the guberment.The enforcers will provide an endless market of cattle to be jabbed because if the cattle don't comply the enforcers "will make life difficult".No different to how the cartels work with corrupt officials.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4473

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 10:31:42 AM
Merited by DrBeer (1)

first its Emer Cooke
secondly she was appointed in june 2020
thirdly she was appointed as executive director of EMA not chairman
fourthly she is also chairman of ICMRA

AstraZeneca didnt exist in 1991-1998

she is a regulator. and has been for 20 years+. if a medical product doesnt meet certain standards she is the one that punishes the pharma company.

yep she never worked for the pharmaceutical companies. she has always been sitting on the side of government regulators

and now for the most funny part
the EC (european commission) does the 'money and control' stuff not the ema
yep the EMA does not do any money negotiations or any price fixing or any thing of the sort
their role is in the science and monitoring of safety and effectiveness

like i said she can say stop to any release of any treatment and take the pharma to court/sanction them. but she doesnt tell EU countries how much the EU should pay for treatments. the EU use the EC for that

she is a regulatory not a treasurer

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 02:09:39 PM

first its Emer Cooke

she is a regulator. and has been for 20 years+. if a medical product doesnt meet certain standards she is the one that punishes the pharma company.

yep she never worked for the pharmaceutical companies. she has always been sitting on the side of government regulators

yep the EMA does not do any money negotiations or any price fixing or any thing of the sort

like i said she can say stop to any release of any treatment and take the pharma to court/sanction them. but she doesnt tell EU countries how much the EU should pay for treatments. the EU use the EC for that

Thank you for making Tash's point better than he did. All this time, and she still doesn't know what's going on... except if she is Emma Crook rather than Emma Cooke, that is.

Cool

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 04:57:43 PM

first its Emer Cooke

Thank you for making Tash's point better than he did. All this time, and she still doesn't know what's going on... except if she is Emma Crook rather than Emma Cooke, that is.

Cool

WHAT DID YOU SAY? whooooosh

Tash

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 05:38:34 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2021, 05:04:25 AM by Tash

Bottom line is this  Emer Cooke was on big pharma payroll for over 30 year and began her mandate as Executive Director of EMA on 16 November 2020 making sure vaccines get approved, sold to unsuspecting customers. Stinks sky high

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 09:29:36 PM

WHAT DID YOU SAY? whooooosh

I didn't know before that you needed to learn the English language better. But we both know it now.

Cool

Tash

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 05:50:27 AM

AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company.
The company was founded in 1999 through the merger of the Swedish Astra AB and the British Zeneca Group

Astra AB was a former international pharmaceutical company headquartered in Södertälje, Sweden and formed in 1913

Zeneca (officially Zeneca Group PLC) was a British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in London.
It was formed in June 1993 by the demerger of the pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals businesses of Imperial Chemical Industries into a separate company listed on the London Stock Exchange.

Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) was a British chemical company. It was, for much of its history, the largest manufacturer in Britain.
ICI made general chemicals, plastics, paints, pharmaceuticals and speciality products, including food ingredients, speciality polymers, electronic materials, fragrances and flavourings.
It was formed by the merger of four leading British chemical companies in 1926. (Brunner Mond, Nobel Explosives, the United Alkali Company, and British Dyestuffs Corporation)
During the Second World War, ICI was involved with the United Kingdom's nuclear weapons programme codenamed Tube Alloys.

Merging Feces and Urin is still Manure, and not suitable "shootup" material.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: