Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 11:58:44 PM

The Vaccine Death Report reveals that MILLIONS of people have died from covid vaccines[/b]

Drs. David John Sorenson and Vladimir Zelenko have released a new report that suggests millions of people have already died from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines.”

Another day another conspiracy, First sentence "Zelenko have released a new report that suggests millions of people have already died from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines.” yet the title of the article is in conclusion that it is already true. lmao

And of course, another people believing to this will file cases and cases to the court with lousy evidences, as always.
He's pathetic to say the list, he is quoting a website that's named "Natural News", claiming to fight for the right of freedom, yada yada, reminds me of the 'MURICA Freedom memes.

Not to mention that in all its articles, it's citing itself as the source, which is basically implying that all of it is nonsense crap. It's ridiculous.

Since you are unwilling to go visit the backup sites in NN, this is about all you can do. At least learn how to tie your shoestrings for when the SHTF.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 08:21:54 AM

The Vaccine Death Report reveals that MILLIONS of people have died from covid vaccines[/b]

Drs. David John Sorenson and Vladimir Zelenko have released a new report that suggests millions of people have already died from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines.”

Another day another conspiracy, First sentence "Zelenko have released a new report that suggests millions of people have already died from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines.” yet the title of the article is in conclusion that it is already true. lmao

And of course, another people believing to this will file cases and cases to the court with lousy evidences, as always.
He's pathetic to say the list, he is quoting a website that's named "Natural News", claiming to fight for the right of freedom, yada yada, reminds me of the 'MURICA Freedom memes.

Not to mention that in all its articles, it's citing itself as the source, which is basically implying that all of it is nonsense crap. It's ridiculous.

Since you are unwilling to go visit the backup sites in NN, this is about all you can do. At least learn how to tie your shoestrings for when the SHTF.

How can you trust a simple website where the content and the title is not even matched in the first place? So much for the credibility of the website itself, and that's only on the observation part. Even a high-schooler looking for references in their research will throw away this website at first sight.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 09:42:10 AM

US donated 8 million vaccines to Bangladesh and Philippines

https://twitter.com/pakistanprobe/status/1444545574368206858

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 10:16:50 AM

I hope that at least some segment of their respective societies is smart enough to NOT let themselves be injected with gene therapy supplied as a generous gift from an entity to considers population control in these foreign countries to be a high priority national security issue.

Maybe they would like some nice smallpox blankets to go along with the injections?

One thing for sure is that it will be trivial to get the crap through the political apparatus in almost all of these resource-rich 'developing world' places.  Lots of effort has gone into maintaining compliance at that level since it is the only one which really counts.

https://www.hli.org/resources/nssm-200/

BTW, last I checked, Henry Kissinger was not only still alive, but can walk into the Oval Office any time he feels like it.  I've not heard if the Biden team has maintained the Trump team policy here, but I would be shocked if they did not.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:28:14 PM

I hope that at least some segment of their respective societies is smart enough to NOT let themselves be injected with gene therapy supplied as a generous gift from an entity to considers population control in these foreign countries to be a high priority national security issue.

Maybe they would like some nice smallpox blankets to go along with the injections?

One thing for sure is that it will be trivial to get the crap through the political apparatus in almost all of these resource-rich 'developing world' places.  Lots of effort has gone into maintaining compliance at that level since it is the only one which really counts.

BTW, last I checked, Henry Kissinger was not only still alive, but can walk into the Oval Office any time he feels like it.  I've not heard if the Biden team has maintained the Trump team policy here, but I would be shocked if they did not.

The posted photo shows that the amount of vaccines distributed is inconsiderable, since it's minimal compared to the country's population. However, you're implying that all of this is a plan for population control, especially in such developing countries, with poor birth control. If that's the case, then why didn't they distribute more vaccines in order to eradicate the population?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 06:37:44 PM

The posted photo shows that the amount of vaccines distributed is inconsiderable, since it's minimal compared to the country's population. However, you're implying that all of this is a plan for population control, especially in such developing countries, with poor birth control. If that's the case, then why didn't they distribute more vaccines in order to eradicate the population?

Biden: US will share 1 billion COVID vaccine doses
Zeke Miller - The Associated Press

https://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/news/2021/09/22/biden-us-will-share-1-billion-covid-vaccine-doses/118939280/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Sifat Redwan

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2021, 11:26:19 PM

You have to believe it. There is no other option except taking it. Without vaccines you won’t even be able to travel on some countries. So, vaccine is a must. It’s approved by WHO.
sultanibnu

Activity: 630
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 01:37:28 AM

i don't know but the government advice to vaccine.. in my country if you are going to travel you must have vaccine certificate or you will not have acces to travel.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:42:56 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 04:59:20 AM by Tash

i don't know but the government advice to vaccine.. in my country if you are going to travel you must have vaccine certificate or you will not have acces to travel.

Junk, were there is a will there is a way.
I traveled internationally, never tested and certainly not vaccineted.
Those nazi border guards have no say in the matter, they're not god.

The first black eyed vaccieneted babies
https://odysee.com/@beautifulGod:d/gjkzHY40LNua:b

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 10:57:08 AM

Hey just use the landing gear or shipping container like all the rest of the refugees .If y'all don't fancy that just walk across those borders like everyone else these days. Get picked up? No prob. Free food and shelter and a nice plane ticket back to square one where the adventure begins all over.Just pick a different destination. You will see the world I tell ya Grin

Disclaimer: above post is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously  Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tash

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 01:59:34 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 02:14:50 PM by Tash

How brain death one has to be to still line up and get shot at
94.4% of the participants recorded adverse reactions within 7 days of being shot with the toxin dart.
https://www.fda.gov/media/152176/download
6.4.5. Safety evaluation
Overview of adverse events
Of the 306 Phase 2/3 participants 18 through 55 years of age in the booster safety population,
289 (94.4%) recorded local and systemic solicited adverse reactions (ARs) in an e-diary within 7
days following vaccination
Can we agree upon to shoot all vaccinated to the moon so this planet if free of disease.
People who drink alcohol are anti-sober
People who are obese are anti exercise
People who dont go to church are anti religion
People who dont have children are anti family
People who are not married are anti monogomy
People without a college degree are anti education
How far down is this crazy slide?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 02:11:17 PM

94.4% of the participants recorded adverse reactions within 7 days

Yes, nearly everyone has some sort of reaction, like sore arm.

Among the 289 Phase 2/3 booster recipients with evaluable e-diary data, injection site pain (83.0%) was the
most frequent solicited adverse reaction, following by fatigue (63.7%) and headache (48.4%)

One might think that after months of bitching about the vaccines you'd know at least something about them but apparently you prefer to remain an idiot.
Tash

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 02:23:38 PM

94.4% of the participants recorded adverse reactions within 7 days

Yes, nearly everyone has some sort of reaction, like sore arm.

You say it is perfectly ok to take hammer and hit the finger with it, it only gives you a sore finger and still does not:
 NOT provide immunity to the virus
 NOT protect from getting the virus
 NOT reduce deaths form infection
 NOT reduce circulation of the viurs
 NOT reduce transmission of the virus
suchshill

Ultegra134

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 03:41:24 PM

94.4% of the participants recorded adverse reactions within 7 days of being shot with the toxin dart.
6.4.5. Safety evaluation
Of the 306 Phase 2/3 participants 18 through 55 years of age in the booster safety population,
289 (94.4%) recorded local and systemic solicited adverse reactions (ARs) in an e-diary within 7
Can we agree upon to shoot all vaccinated to the moon so this planet if free of disease.
I'm possibly arguing with one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on the forum, and also stupid, but will go ahead and ask you, where are those "adverse events" you're mentioning?

"Among the 289 Phase 2/3 booster recipients with evaluable e-diary data, injection site pain (83.0%) was the most frequent solicited adverse reaction, following by fatigue (63.7%) and headache (48.4%)"

Since when is a sore arm, a plain headache or some fatigue, which goes away a few hours after taking the shot, adverse, as you are claiming? Probably don't know how to read.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tash

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 04:21:07 PM

6.4.5. Safety evaluation
I'm possibly arguing with one of the biggest conspiracy theorists on the forum, and also stupid, but will go ahead and ask you, where are those "adverse events" you're mentioning?

"Among the 289 Phase 2/3 booster recipients with evaluable e-diary data, injection site pain (83.0%) was the most frequent solicited adverse reaction, following by fatigue (63.7%) and headache (48.4%)"

Since when is a sore arm, a plain headache or some fatigue, which goes away a few hours after taking the shot, adverse, as you are claiming? Probably don't know how to read.

Didn't know i work for  FDA, learn something new every day.

Ultegra134

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 07:05:46 PM

6.4.5. Safety evaluation

Didn't know i work for  FDA, learn something new every day.
Neither do I, but I don't make false bold claims, do I? However, you're making a claim which you cannot support, implying that almost all the recipients had adverse side effects, when the side effects are clearly mentioned a few lines later. You then reply with "I don't work for the FDA", when you've made such a stupid claim. I really don't get you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2021, 07:32:56 PM

If vaccination against endemic disease worked, why would you need a booster?

Corona viruses have been around since the 1930s, how did we manage to survive without vaccines?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Tash

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 05:49:23 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2021, 06:17:40 AM by Tash

Pfizer Scientists: Natural immunity better than vaccine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On5RYFbcxWY

A parasite which feed on the host for ever sure sounds like a nightmate to deal with. The kraken Hydra released.
https://unshackledminds.com/there-is-a-living-creature-inside-the-vaccine-it-is-immortal-the-hydra-vulgaris-see-description/
Heil Hydra vulgaris

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 06:23:31 AM
Merited by Ultegra134 (1)

Corona viruses have been around since the 1930s, how did we manage to survive without vaccines?

Coronaviruses were first identified around that time, but of course have been around for many thousands (if not millions) of years.
They are a group of viruses, hence the plural.
They differ in effect, in transmissibility and in deadliness. A 'common cold' coronavirus is different to MERS - which would you rather catch?

Covid 19 kills people, and is highly transmissible. It is a novel virus, so there is no pre-existing immunity... which is why the pandemic has had such an appalling effect.

As for how the human race has survived for so long before vaccines were invented, the answer is that many people haven't. Modern medicine has saved countless lives.
We might also consider that with air travel and increasing human mobility in general, as well as increasing human pressure on the natural environment, a global pandemic is much more likely nowadays - in the past, Covid-19 might have remained contained to China.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 10:04:42 AM

When they say "I trust the science" they really deep down mean "I reject God and all superstitious beliefs" but I submit to the cult of coVid and the priests of technology Grin

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: