Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW Miners (Scrypt/SHA256 miners and Hashlet cloud) independent feedback thread  (Read 82224 times)
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:24:46 AM

Just ordered Hashlets yesterday. So far very happy with the mining on zenpool. At current pace ROI in 60 days.

Aren't you nervous?  KNC Titan is supposed to come out in a month.  Their own vaultbreaker is coming out soon.

Why invest in scrypt now?

Soon is a relative term in crypto.

It is very low cost to keep them running. If I remember correctly it is like .08 USD a month per mh/s for maintenance cost. I would look kit up but still loaded with pain meds from my surgery. If you guys are interested in the pm me and I will tell you what I can about my experience with them.

.08 per day per mh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaw_whistleblower

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:34:56 AM

http://share.pho.to/6pc3a/9a/original

I hate people who use sockpuppets.

Mods can confirm that this was real before being deleted.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:12:19 PM

http://share.pho.to/6pc3a/9a/original

I hate people who use sockpuppets.

Mods can confirm that this was real before being deleted.

Another troll, this is getting old, please show me a mod confirming this Cheesy I bet they'd rather ban your ass for creating an account for the sole purpose of trolling.
You hate sockpuppets , yet you are using one yourself right now. How many other accounts do you have?

AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:29:29 PM

I see Your post this way:

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:55:34 PM

I have to say I am very happy with my hashlets. I have signed up as an affiliate because I have a few miner friends that will love them. Today's payment was .06xxx. Next estimate is .0665. This is for 100MH/s. If i can maintain close to the .0665 that is a 49 days ROI.
WaboSS

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:29:09 PM

Ok, so I really don’t post much as most folks here know more about crypto than I do.  I generally just read and soak in information.  

I am going to chime in on this thread though as you asked for “GAW Miners (Scrypt ASIC Seller) independent feedback” and I like to support the vendors I use….assuming they do a good job of course.

I have purchased Black Widows, Falcons, Boulders, and Lightnings from them in the past, some hosted and some shipped.  

I converted all my hosted rigs over to hashlets and am very happy with them.  The conversion, or upgrade, was painless and fast.  Plus I kept any free hosting time I still has on the original miners.

My shipped rigs showed up mostly on time.  I too experienced the email with tracking numbers that didn’t really get shipped until a few days later.  But they did use the tracking numbers they emailed me, so they weren’t “bogus”, they just were not dropped off/picked up right away.  While this is annoying, it wasn’t a deal breaker for me.

All my shipped gear arrived in perfect cosmetic and working condition, actually in better condition that some gear I’ve ordered from other vendors.  Now to be clear, I say “perfect” because I’ve order a lot of gear over time and the vast majority of it looked like it rolled right off a tech bench somewhere with scratches and such all over it.  Theirs did not.  It was professionally packaged and only 1 had a slight scratch on it.  So very good in my opinion.

Their support has been pretty slow to respond in the past, but has gotten much better over the past few weeks.  I attribute that to extremely fast growth and trying to keep up. What I have learned about working with their support team is this:
   -Open a ticket
   -If you don’t get an answer, or the right answer (to you), quickly enough, then go on their forum and PM one of their staff.  I usually PM Amber as she’s always taken great care of any issue I’ve had.
   -If you really need help right now, pick up the phone and call them.  You may have to try a couple of times if you don’t want to leave a message, but that’s gotten better as well.

All in all, I’m very happy with the services/products they offer and while support is sometimes a little slower than I’d like, they have always resolved my issues to my satisfaction.
abdullahadam

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:07:27 PM

Zenminer cloud is website is very very slow today.  I hope everything is okay

tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:43:48 PM

Zenminer cloud is website is very very slow today.  I hope everything is okay

mine has worked perfectly all day.
abdullahadam

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:34:25 PM

I apologize if someone already asked this.

Their zenpool stated hashrate is 149GH/s

But I don't see anything here (https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools)

Granted they may not be mining litecoin exclusively.  But shouldnt zenpool be #2 on that list?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:49:13 PM

I apologize if someone already asked this.

Their zenpool stated hashrate is 149GH/s

[...]

But I don't see anything here (https://www.litecoinpool.org/pools)

[...]

Granted they may not be mining litecoin exclusively.  But shouldnt zenpool be #2 on that list?

I was thinking the exact same thing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8474164#msg8474164

It does not add up as far as I can see but it will be interesting to watch if ZenPool continues to grow 10-20 GH/s per day and if that's going to be reflected in Scrypt network hashrates.
abdullahadam

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:53:46 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8474164#msg8474164

It does not add up as far as I can see but it will be interesting to watch if ZenPool continues to grow 10-20 GH/s per day and if that's going to be reflected in Scrypt network hashrates.

Scary stuff
MeltManBob

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:26:26 PM

Final update to my situation; I finally got my refund a couple days ago. Amber once again came through so I would like to say that as of this point THE ONLY PERSON WORTH DEALING WITH IS AMBER.

Now the bad. My support ticket was closed well before it was resolved, emails to Amber, Amanda and Amaris were never responded to; yes Amber did not answer my emails to her, it took me coming here and sending her a personal message but she was on top of things as soon as I sent the PM. I called every option in the GAW automated phone system and left messages, all of which were never answered.  I tried the chat on their website with no answer and I tried to open a new support ticket yet could not find where to do so since once again their support site layout had changed. I'm not saying there is no way to create a new ticket but at the time I was on the road using my phone and clicked through every menu option I could find with no luck. Either way it was extremely ridiculous.

To recap, I contacted GAW about starting the refund process somewhere around the 11th of July and didn't actually get my refund until around the 21st of August.
FlexHash

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 06:57:41 PM

Thanks for creating a place for independent feedbacks.

Thanks for giving people early warning about GAW scams and providing knowledgeable information.

Thanks for the other important thread as well:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.0
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:13:55 PM

Thanks for giving people early warning about GAW scams and providing knowledgeable information.

Have you actually posted anything else besides GAW hate posts? Have you posted anything about your business that seems like it would compete with GAW? Have you posted anything that constitutes proof and not accusations?
FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:26:32 PM

Have you actually posted anything else besides GAW hate posts? Have you posted anything about your business that seems like it would compete with GAW? Have you posted anything that constitutes proof and not accusations?

No, not yet.
I only registered this account today.
But I will.

I think other people has provided many proof. From what I can tell, GAW has released a lot of false information to public. Why would they do that if they were not a scam?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:16:05 PM

No, not yet.
But I will.

I think other people has provided many proof. From what I can tell, GAW has released a lot of false information to public. Why would they do that if they were not a scam?

Yes you're saying you will for over a week, in the meantime all you are doing is making new accounts.
Why did you stop writing with the old ones? To many passwords to remember?

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 01:29:16 AM

No, not yet.
But I will.

Yes you're saying you will for over a week, in the meantime all you are doing is making new accounts.

No, not at all.  I have been very busy running our mining farm and testing our real hashing power leasing platform.
If you are interested:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg8534072#msg8534072
This account is brand new and I am not sure what you are talking about other accounts.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:09:06 PM

No, not yet.
But I will.

No, not at all.  I have been very busy running our mining farm and testing our real hashing power leasing platform.
If you are interested:
This account is brand new and I am not sure what you are talking about other accounts.
You were busy attacking the competition, but you're bad at it.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:43:41 PM

No, not yet.
But I will.

No, not at all.  I have been very busy running our mining farm and testing our real hashing power leasing platform.
If you are interested:

Making all other anti GAW topics proof You are a troll or a payed troll. Stop please... You have made a new account You are busted make another one maybe someone will believe Your shitty stories.
FlexHash

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 04:51:36 PM

No, not yet.
But I will.

No, not at all.  I have been very busy running our mining farm and testing our real hashing power leasing platform.
If you are interested:

Making all other anti GAW topics proof You are a troll or a payed troll. Stop please... You have made a new account You are busted make another one maybe someone will believe Your shitty stories.

I didn't start any of these topics, and I am not linked to those members who started these topics.
If you can prove that my account was linked to them, I will shut up.
Otherwise could people like you please be quiet and stop accusing me of creating other accounts?

Focus on the real problem. If you really like GAW, go ahead. 

why I am doing this? two reasons:
1. due to information asymmetry, I do know more about GAW than some of you.  GAW is on the path of destroying the real miners with their semi-ponzi scheme. 
Real mining pools, Real miner manufactures,  real mining farms and real individual miners will be hurt by such a scammer.  I am trying to provide more information but some people are just stubborn.
2. yes we are working on a real hashing power leasing platform which will allow customers to mine on any pool they choose, with real control on real miners. You can have your doubts,  you don't have to trust my words now, when the product is launched you will be able to tell if it is genuine.

We are working hard, not bluffing hard.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: